Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

Bkl BB 4 White Hung Tops

Hi, I'm an Blk male, 5'6", 150 lbs., brown hair, short hair, in athletic shape, shaved bubble butt, ?sexual, D/D free, and I don't have a girlfriend. I need the touch of a masculine guy. I am seeking a long-term relationship with a Str8 or Bi guy in addition to his hetero relationship who knows how to use his joy stick in my joy hole. This isn't just about sex. I crave intimacy and affection. I want to be kissed and cuddled with and have my nipples constantly worshiped morning, noon, and night. Think of this as an outlet for your sexual desire…NOT a replacement for your GF or Wife. I Am seeking a SELF-ASSURED almost to the point of "cockiness" - guy who can accept this for what it is ,know what it isn’t ,do it and move on from there and keep able to keep PUSSY as their main focus. Are you a high stamina/sex -drive fuck pussy all night/cum more than once kind of guy ? Read what I’m looking for. Then , if you want it , write and say “I’m in” -do it -be done with it -leave all the fretting ,fear and BS behind. If you’re insecure about your sexuality or worried about what your girlfriend or mama might think or wringing your hands in fear that you might “like it”,then you need to move on from this ad..If you’re the kind of guy I think you are, you’ll come over ,drop it ,grab brew and/or a smoke some 420, ,kick back and let me do what I do best. If all works out, then it can be a regular thing -as needed.

Topic(s): Bisexuals

totallyoral15 61M
Keywords

Only registered members of Outpersonals.com The largest Gay singles Network! can join this group. Click here to register.

Topics in Bkl BB 4 White Hung Tops
View  Recent | Active

PostAuthorViewsCommentsLast Update
White Bi Guy ISO Cocksucker out West
bigc4u2suck0
3  0  6/20/2009

To link to this group (Bkl BB 4 White Hung Tops) use [group 10130] in your messages.

0 Group Members

This group has no members yet.

Recent Visitors

More in Orange County

Browse Local Members
Read Local Blogs
View All for This Region
Read Site Support Blog