Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

Invitation to introduce me.

I'm seeking for volunters to you to be willing to introduce me to all the sexual pleasures of hot man-to-man sex.

I expect to give pleasures to you in any and all ways you want me to! I want you to sexually have your way with me and fully introduce me to being able to sexually give you the satisfaction your seeking, and expect, from a man.

I very much want to give as well as eagerly recieve in all ways you desire. At first please be mildly sexually dominate so that I learn how to give you the satisfying pleasures your seeking from me. I want you satisfied fully in every way you desire! Yet I expect for you to be willing to introduce me into the pleasures you can give me in any and all ways you'd like.

Would love to get with a group of bi men, or a couple (m/m/m, m/m, m/f). Teach me to pleasure you in every way you desire, yet please see that I'm introduced to being pleasured in every way you desire.

I don't have a place. I can meet with advance (at least three or four days (if not more)) notice. You'll find me eager,and a somewaht nervous, but eager to actually "experience" what you desire.

I'm looking to be orally introduced to your hard cock and seeing that your satisfied with my oral service yet desire to experience also being orally serviced. I have a virgin ass that is ready to slowly be introduced to pleasuring your hard cock fully.

Explore your sexual desires with me and let me learn to please and be pleased in every way you desire!

No pain, just satisfying sexual pleasures for all. OK?

I don't believe that I would say NO to you but do reserve that right.

Topic(s): Anal Sex, Barebacking, Bisexuals, Blowjobs, Exhibitionism, Glory Holes, Interracial, Massage, Masturbation, Rimming, Sex Toys, Transgender, Transsexual, Transvestite/Drag Queens, Threesomes, Uncut
Restrictions: gay couple (two men)

rialto692 78M
Keywords

Only registered members of Outpersonals.com The largest Gay singles Network! can join this group. Click here to register.

Topics in Invitation to introduce me.
View  Recent | Active

Give them a few of your best. Post an idea, opinion, or question now!

To link to this group (Invitation to introduce me.) use [group 10757] in your messages.

0 Group Members

This group has no members yet.

Recent Visitors

More in Eastern Oklahoma

Browse Local Members
Read Local Blogs
View All for This Region
Read Site Support Blog