Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

Husband and I are still on a honeymoon!     123 views

Julie_Tgirl
1023 Comments
Husband and I are still on a honeymoon!

On 11/7/18 will be Husband's and my 3rd wedding anniversary. It has been for the most part a continuous honeymoon. As most know that are regular readers of the blogs and especially regular readers of mine know that Husband and I are legally married. It had to be 'same sex' cuz we are both bio males and born as males.

Even though I did not complete my SRS, over the years I have become a female and am now a woman mentally and emotionally. Yes I live totally full time as a woman and am the woman and wife in our marriage. Even though our marriage is same sex we consider it a marriage between a man and a woman and just like any hetero marriage. We did same sex just to make it legal and have paperwork that says we are legally married. We both consider me a woman. I am also a housewife. I was a bride at our chapel style wedding.

Husband and I still fuck or I should say he fucks me almost every night. Even if we do not fuck at night we have done it sometime during the day, like in the morning before getting out of bed or a 'nooner' or something like that but we have fucked everyday since we have been together. I have his sperm inside me and swimming around in my tummy all the time now. It makes me feel that much more like a woman with his sperm trying to get me pregnant and I like the thought of being knocked up but it cannot happen. The most common position for us is the old classic butt fuck position with me face down on my abdomen with him on top of me. Our second most common is missionary on my back with my legs wrapped around his waist or ankles on his shoulders.

We did make kind of a pact that we fuck everyday and I made a deal to myself that I would never turn husband down when he wants to fuck me or have me suck his dick. I want to be a perfect wife. The only thing that would change that is if one of us got sick or something like that. We are in love !

malibueric69
116 Comments
What do you think?

Members can vote on this response!

Thanks girl friend, have to keep this group on the list. I love your life stories even more reading them a second time.
HUGS, Erika

tacomawaguy
173 Comments
What do you think?

Take that sperm girl it's you're destiny.

Julie_Tgirl
1023 Comments
What do you think?

quote malibueric69:
Thanks girl friend, have to keep this group on the list. I love your life stories even more reading them a second time. HUGS, Erika
Thanks for reading girlfriend. Every so often I do like to repeat stories for the new ones coming in. What I write is true and factual.

Julie_Tgirl
1023 Comments
What do you think?

quote tacomawaguy:
Take that sperm girl it's you're destiny.
Yes I have always loved men cumming inside me and depositing their sperm in me. I especially luv my husband cumming inside. It makes me feel more like a woman and a perfect wife.

Julie_Tgirl
1023 Comments
What do you think?

Hi Andi! It has taken me many years to find Val my husband. He makes me feel like a woman in many ways and he fucks me almost every night which definitely makes me feel like a woman!

LauraRivers
3 Comments
What do you think?

wanna, i'm horny, young,nice pussy girl!! contract me here: http://bit.do/eAoij

To link to this group topic Husband and I are still on a honeymoon! use [group_post 163618] in your messages.