Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

Awsome Bi Threesome

In Southern Cali (in a adult bookstore & theater) I was watching and a couple (man and woman) came up and asked if I wanted to party. I of course agreed. We went to my hotel, partied a little and then the fun began. It started with him disrobing her. I then joined in. Fingering her cunt and sucking her tits. He then got up to take his pant off. When he did I took a hold of his penis and started stroking it. He looked at his ole lady and said "Look, he wants to play with my prick." While she was laying on the bed fingering herself....... I licked the tip of his cock and then started sucking it. That went of for a little while then I directed my attention to her. She told me to lick her pussy to which I did. But..... while turning over getting on my knees so that I could eat her out, I kept a hold of his cock and directed it toward my ass. The guy said in surprise " I think he wants me to fuck him." With my tongue in her pussy I just nodded in agreement. With that he took some lube I had in the drawer and greased up my ass and his cock. He then proceed to fuck me. I think he and his ole lady came at the same time. Man, that was cool. We then played a little while longer and then they left. I stroked myself off again and WOW, when I shot my load, I could have swore it shot to the ceiling.

Topic(s): Anal Sex, Bisexuals, Threesomes

pettyman45 61M
Keywords

Only registered members of Outpersonals.com The largest Gay singles Network! can join this group. Click here to register.

Topics in Awsome Bi Threesome
View  Recent | Active

PostAuthorViewsCommentsLast Update
3 or more-sums
wants3sum
48  1  6/3/2023
Versatile Bi/Gay guys wanna play?
3jes4fun
40  0  1/22/2012

To link to this group (Awsome Bi Threesome) use [group 11457] in your messages.

Recent Visitors

strtsexboy_1

More in North Bay

Browse Local Members
Read Local Blogs
View All for This Region
Read Site Support Blog