Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

SheMale lover seeking T Girls

Hi Everybody. This is my story. I was alone for a while,dont have a girl friend and i was thinking perhaps i am Gay? I have some expirences and i learn i like to suck dick but dont like men,i learn then i am a bisexual. I found Transsexuals XXX movie and these day i know what i want, what i need. This day i become a she male lover,Girls with dick is what i need to be happy. but i dont have T Girls in my city. And one day when i got internet i found this site.

Mabe i found where i can find love.

I Hope, can you help me?

yann

Topic(s): Anal Sex, Barebacking, Bisexuals, Blowjobs, Cities/Neighborhoods, Computers/Internet, Masturbation, Safe Sex, Transgender, Transsexual, Threesomes
Restrictions: man or trans between 18 and 50 seeking man or trans living within 20 of Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada

yann696969 51M
Keywords

Only registered members of Outpersonals.com The largest Gay singles Network! can join this group. Click here to register.

Topics in SheMale lover seeking T Girls
View  Recent | Active

Give them a few of your best. Post an idea, opinion, or question now!

To link to this group (SheMale lover seeking T Girls) use [group 11843] in your messages.

0 Group Members

This group has no members yet.

Recent Visitors

More in Quebec

Browse Local Members
Read Local Blogs
View All for This Region
Read Site Support Blog