Fechar Favor digitar seu Nome de Usuário e Senha
Redefinir Senha
Caso tenha esquecido sua senha, digite seu nome de usuário ou endereço de e-mail abaixo. Um e-mail será enviado com um link onde você poderá criar uma nova senha.
Cancelar
Link para redefinir a senha enviado
Link para redefinir a senha enviado para
Confira o seu email e digite o código de confirmação:
Não vê o email?
  • Reenviar link de confirmação
  • Começar novamente
Fechar
Se você tem alguma pergunta, por favor entre em contato com o Serviço ao Cliente

Who's The Best

Hi Guys, This question was posted: "Who's The Best Cock Sucker." I don't know who's the best, but I do know that I've been sucking dick since I was seven.

My friends father would only let his son come out and play with me if I sucked his cock. He would make his son wait out side the bedroom door until he came. I had to make love to his cock. I couldn't just suck it and go, IF he felt I was rushing, he would keep it in my mouth and not take it out until I chocked on it. I had to work his cock around in my mouth. I had to learn how to make love to his dick. I also had to talk while his cock was deep in my throat.

After some time, I enjoyed it more than he so I started to take my time. I wanted to keep him from coming while I making love to his cock on my terms. At that point he started to tell his son to go outside and wait for me.

He trained me well.

Today, I have one person whom cock I service. He takes me out for dinner or he cook at home. Take me out to a movie and then we return to his apartment where I suck his cock while he watches TV. I don't mind him sitting back and enjoying his cock getting serviced. I love it. I play with his cock for a few hours in my mouth. It doesn't bother me, I love sucking cock.

Boy do I love sucking cock. Best pass time in the world.

Tópico(s):

Moderador
supermariobross 42H
Palavras Chave

Somente usuários registrados em Outpersonals.com The largest Gay singles Network! podem se afiliar a este grupo. Clique aqui para se registrar.

Tópicos no Who's The Best
Ver  Recente | Ativo

Dê-lhes um pouco daquilo que você tem de melhor. Publique uma idéia, opinião ou pergunta agora!

Para fazer o link com esse grupo (Who's The Best) use [group 12217] em suas mensagens.

Staten Island The Bronx Manhattan Queens Brooklyn Nassau County (Long Island) Suffolk County (Long Island) Westchester/Rockland Area

0 Usuários do Grupo

Este grupo ainda não possui usuários.

Visitantes Recentes

jesse04

Mais em Metro NYC / Long Island

Procure usuários por região
Leia blogs Locais
Veja Tudo para Esta Região
Lido Site de ajuda para blogs