Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

discretion985 50 M
28  Articles
Truck stop slut   10/21/2011

When I was much younger and still in school, I got into some trouble with a group of guys who wanted to take my head off. I did what any sensible would do I ran like hell. They chased me for blocks when I got to the truck stop I was desperate, I found an unlocked truck and jumped in ducking under the wheel. I could hear them yelling back in forth when I felt the truck shift. One of them must ...

4 Comments, 1127 Views, 44 Votes ,9.03 Score
oldervegas2dou 68 M
16  Articles
Roxsie with Jim & Maggie part 9   10/20/2011

So, here I am, standing in the middle of my living room, naked from the waist down, with my neighbor's wife Maggie on ker knees in front of me slurping my now rock hard clitty.

Her earlier huffy attitude gone now, now submissive to my desires. I decided to test her a little. FOLLOW ME!, I said as I took a step back, she hesitated only a moment, then came forward. I reached behind her ...

1 Comments, 145 Views, 9 Votes ,5.99 Score
oldervegas2dou 68 M
16  Articles
Roxsie AFTER the party part 8   10/19/2011

Well, I know the last part was kind of tame, but when you are dealing with reality, sometimes that's the way it is.

I slept solid till about noon, got up washed my face, put on a big fluffy robe that went to my ankles & went down stairs for coffee. Since I didn't have to go to work today I took my coffee & lounged on the sofa to watch some tv. My body was still a little sore from last ...

0 Comments, 126 Views, 8 Votes ,5.56 Score
oldervegas2dou 68 M
16  Articles
Roxsie AFTER the party part 7   10/18/2011

Well, the party is over, this is what happened AFTER.

After locking the door behind me & with a sigh of relief I sat on the sofa & took off my 4" heels, that felt good. Got up & went to the kitchen for a cold drink, brought it back & reclined the end of the sofa, leaned back & relived the events of the evening in my mind.

Thinking about all the cock & pussy I had made me warm & ...

0 Comments, 132 Views, 6 Votes ,4.22 Score
oldervegas2dou 68 M
16  Articles
Roxsie's halloween party - part 6   10/16/2011

So, back to the ladies room we went. I staggered over to the throne again & pulled up my damp dress & sat. I pushed as much of the cum out as I could & heard it plop into the water.

My new partner came over & asked, whats your girlie name sweetie? Roxsie I replied & you are? Patty she answered. I've never seen you here before she said. First time I replied. Where's your panties? she ...

0 Comments, 162 Views, 8 Votes ,5.10 Score
fixit2 65 M
2  Articles
Easter camp with Mr.Lee. (Part 1)   10/15/2011

I suppose I knew and was aware that I had a crush on Mr. Lee my scoutmaster. Not so much because he was good looking or in a sexual way. I just liked being around him going places with him and enjoyed the attention that he paid to me. I'd joined the Boy Scouts when I was about 12. More so to have a reason to get out of the house, more than anything else. My Dad is from India and drinks a lot. He ...

1 Comments, 521 Views, 17 Votes ,7.09 Score
oldervegas2dou 68 M
16  Articles
Roxsie's halloween party - part 5   10/13/2011

So, here I am sitting there, legs all askew, dress around my neck, cum all over me & running from my freshly fucked love hole, & Bob just told 1o hungry men I was all theirs & to enjoy.

No way I can do this I thought as I started to stand & lower my dress. A man stood in front of me, grabbed both of my arms & helped pull me up. Turn around he said as he helped me to turn. Neal on the ...

0 Comments, 244 Views, 7 Votes ,5.84 Score
oldervegas2dou 68 M
16  Articles
Roxsie's halloween party - part 4   10/12/2011

Meating the husbands:

Nancy, Betty & I left the ladies room & they guided me across the lobby to where 2 nice looking men were standing smoking. One was about 6 foot tall with dark wavy hair, the other was about my height 5'9" (without my heels on of course) with blond hair. Both looked like they worked out & were in good shape. I looked at my watch again, it was now 11:30 pm.

1 Comments, 227 Views, 11 Votes ,6.35 Score
oldervegas2dou 68 M
16  Articles
Roxsie's halloween party - part 3   10/11/2011

Well, more of you like this more then those who don't, so here is what happened next.

Nancy filled the bag again, inserted the nozzle & opened the clip. Then stood in front of me, raised her dress over her hips exposing her smooth, wet pussy to my gaze.

Now fagot Roxsie, my turn, & remember, you will hold your water till I cum. I was filling up fast as she spread her legs & ...

0 Comments, 215 Views, 7 Votes ,5.59 Score
fixit2 65 M
2  Articles
More than expected   10/10/2011

After meeting Jim for what was supposed to be just coffee. He explained that he was a virgin, having never had sex with anyone, male or female. I hadn't planned on us having sex it just kinda happened. I admit to feeling a little guilty about taking advantage of someone so young, but these feeling seemed have have got lost in how good it was. When we parted he'd said that he wanted to try being a ...

0 Comments, 449 Views, 16 Votes ,6.21 Score
oldervegas2dou 68 M
16  Articles
Roxsie's halloween party - part 2   10/10/2011

As I sat there trying to catch my breath & come down from the emotional high I was on from having 2 black studs giving me the most intense sex I've ever had. ( see part 1 ) The 2 women who had witnessed it & had their own good time came over, the larger one leaned down & said, want to freshen up sweetie?

I nodded & tried to get up, my legs still ...

0 Comments, 224 Views, 12 Votes ,6.51 Score
oldervegas2dou 68 M
16  Articles
Last Halloween   10/9/2011

Well, my mind was made up, I'm going to do this for the first time.

It's mischief night so I feel it's the best time to do this.

I shower, shave my entire nice & smooth, clean myself out really well, lube up & begin to "dress". First red lace garter belt, then black seamless nylons. Next comes my bra with my 36c cup silicone boobs inside, the queen size nipples protruding nicely ...

2 Comments, 449 Views, 20 Votes ,7.21 Score
fixit2 65 M
2  Articles
Just Coffee.   10/7/2011

I don't as a rule contact young guys, but when I read Jim's posting on OP I felt sorry for him. He posted that he was 22 years old bi-curious and wanted to try being a bottom. We exchanged a few emails, starting with small talk and then talking about likes and dislikes. He said that he'd always known that he was attracted to men, but had never acted on it. He was a total virgin having never been ...

0 Comments, 365 Views, 13 Votes ,7.00 Score
fixit2 65 M
2  Articles
One Hot Red Head   10/2/2011

I was only 18 years old. For the life of me I can't remember why on a Saturday night I was all alone and feeling kinda horny? Of course at 18 feeling horny wasn't anything new! It was a night in early November. The weather was typical London weather, cold damp with a light rain. At the end of North End Road, just before you get to Chelsea Football grounds there is a mens public toilet. I ever ...

0 Comments, 628 Views, 11 Votes ,5.78 Score
CURIOUS120033 67 M
1  Article
My 1st time with a married couple.   9/30/2011

It was a warm summer evening and i had gone to the pub on my own for a cool beer, I got chatting to a woman in her 40s that explained she was waiting for her husband to finish work. She was an ample figured woman, that was obviously proud of her figure, and showed it to its fullest, with a low cut top and an above the knee skirt, showing a magnificent cleavage, and a good pair of legs. And the ...

1 Comments, 695 Views, 31 Votes ,7.94 Score
newbie679 72 M
1  Article
my very first man   7/29/2011

well.........now I know how the girlfriend feels...except his cock was 3 inches longer and 2 inches fatter and a cockhead that could barely fit into my mouth, never mind trying to suck the fucking thing, and when he came.....the first three shots blew right down my throat and the rest just followed, just about as fast and he didn't remove the damn thing until it was totally soft and within about ...

0 Comments, 1172 Views, 39 Votes ,8.12 Score
lksum2 68 M
9  Articles
1st BIG Black Cock   7/15/2011

When I was 21, I took a summer job working for OPM in the Federal building in downtown Portland. I discovered Adult video arcades on my breaks and lunch hour, just a block or two from my work.

I started going to them whenever I had time and watching videos in the booths, while stroking my cock. It wasn't long until I received my first male blow job and then learned to give a blow job. ...

4 Comments, 1396 Views, 53 Votes ,8.59 Score
lwbtmboy 60 M
6  Articles
The Transition IV   6/28/2011

Transition to submission IV

The Transition part IV

The three of us walk out the back door into the alley. Sally locks the door behind us. Mistress turns and looks at Sally now to get you dressed. Right about now I am concerned that someone is going to see two women and a guy in a robe and makeup walking around town. Mistress looks over at Sally and asks if Mona was ...

0 Comments, 300 Views, 10 Votes ,5.38 Score
lwbtmboy 60 M
6  Articles
The Transition   6/28/2011

The Transition Part III

So left standing there all alone with the salon girl I make my over to the sink area as she directs me to get in the chair for a shampoo. The most erotic shampoo job I have ever had I might add. She introduces her self as sally. We exchange hello’s. Sally tells me that I am in for a big change and I should embrace it, and just go with the flow. I tell ...

0 Comments, 215 Views, 6 Votes ,4.22 Score
lwbtmboy 60 M
6  Articles
The Transition II   6/28/2011

The transition Part II

Well several days goes by and early one evening the phone rings with an unknown number. I answer the phone and a female voice replies hello this is mistress d. I say hello mistress d. She tells me she has excepted my application and is ready for me to submit to her completely. I merely state yes mistress I am ready. All of a sudden a rush of panic falls ...

0 Comments, 200 Views, 5 Votes ,3.47 Score
lwbtmboy 60 M
6  Articles
The Transition   6/28/2011

I had been on Alt for about 6 months when I got an email. The subject line read looking for a male sex slave. We to say the least I got a little excited. So I open up the email which was rather short and sweet. Inside was written single female lifestyle domme looking for a partime submissive sex slave. With the usual body statistics. Give up total control to a sexy mistress. We needless to say I ...

0 Comments, 307 Views, 6 Votes ,4.22 Score
Paul19723 45 M
5  Articles
Erotic Party   6/24/2011

I went to a party hosted by an attractive gay couple. It was a summer backyard bbq. I was having a great time, meeting new people. I was enjoying some time with a guy named Chris. He was 6' tall, sandy blonde, surfer type. Towards the end of the night we had taken the host up on his offer to stay in any bedroom in the house, including theirs Alone in our room we decided to shower ...

1 Comments, 1274 Views, 51 Votes ,7.97 Score
acuriousnewbi 49 M
12  Articles
Some call it a date...part three   6/15/2011

I got a new message. It was from Jon and read: Hey, remember me? Jon from about 2 months ago. Charming gary haired fella that fucked you really good? I will be in the area in 2 weeks. You should take a few days off. I need your services. Reply.

I did and he did. I was excited and scared at the same time. We only met twice and he had me submitting completely to him and worshiping his ...

1 Comments, 407 Views, 15 Votes ,6.65 Score
slutslave4all3 59 M
17  Articles
Given as a Gift Conclusion   6/3/2011

I am led back inside and put in my cage to rest. "You have one more thing to do before I send you back to your Master" Master Joe says. I can only imagine what he has in store for me .........

The last morning I am pulled from my cage and led to the bathroom. Master Joe has me lean over and spread my cheeks. He then inserts the tube from an enema bag and releases the clamp. The ...

0 Comments, 204 Views, 7 Votes ,5.84 Score
slutslave4all3 59 M
17  Articles
Given as a Gift Pt 5   6/3/2011

After the last guy finishes Master Joe says "You will stay like this until the cum drys and crust up on you." I stay like that for over an hour as the sun bakes the cum on me. I am untied and led away for more use later that evening. ..........

My cock, balls and torso are raw from being used while bound to the log. Master Joe comes for me and leads me back outside. I am tied ...

0 Comments, 116 Views, 4 Votes ,5.57 Score
slutslave4all3 59 M
17  Articles
Given as a Gift Pt 4   6/3/2011

They leave me lying there, my ass, cock, balls and mouth sore from being used and abused and this was just the start of the day.

Joe comes in and takes me out of the cage. He orders me to call him Master Joe. I reply "Yes Master Joe" He says that he heard that I did not swallow all of Henry's cum and that I will have to be punished. I say "yes Master Joe I deserve to be ...

0 Comments, 124 Views, 3 Votes ,5.39 Score
slutslave4all3 59 M
17  Articles
Given as a Gift Pt 3   6/3/2011

I am untied and led to a room with a cage. I am told to crawl inside and rest. I lay down and am surprised it is big enough to stretch out. I fall asleep and am left there for the night. .......

I am awakened the next morning with a shock. Someone had a cattle prod and used it on my ass. I hit my head on the top of the cage when I jumped from the shock. Some time while I was ...

0 Comments, 103 Views, 3 Votes ,5.39 Score
slutslave4all3 59 M
17  Articles
Given as a Gift Pt 2   6/2/2011

I am full and covered with cum when the bindings are removed and I am led to another room. ......

I had been bound for over 10 hours and when the rope was removed from my cock the blood rushing to it made it burn & hurt like never before. I am led to a room with a table and made to lie on my back. My right arm is pulled above my head and bound, then they did the same to my left ...

0 Comments, 144 Views, 2 Votes ,5.20 Score
slutslave4all3 59 M
17  Articles
Given as a Gift   6/2/2011

Master had me show up early on Friday morning. When I arrived he had me strip and kneel before him. This is nothing unusual along with being bound. This morning he tied rope around my cock leaving long ends. He pulls the rope under me tightly pulling my cock under and ties the ends to my wrists behind my back. Then he pulls my wrist back and bounds them to my ankles. He comes around in front of ...

0 Comments, 201 Views, 2 Votes ,5.20 Score
slutslave4all3 59 M
17  Articles
MASTER’S FAVORITE THING   6/2/2011

My Master has a favorite service that he has me do quite often. You see he loves Oral Sex and has me give him several blow jobs a day. Every now & then he shares me with his friends. He has me bound in the playroom before his guests arrive sometimes kneeling with my wrists & cock bound to my ankles other times bound to the fucking bench with my wrists bound to one set of legs and my ankles & legs ...

0 Comments, 197 Views, 5 Votes ,4.77 Score