Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

slutslave4all3 59 M
17  Articles
Becoming the Bar Slut   11/29/2010

I decided to try a new bar one night. I go in and sit at the bar and order a drink. The place is kind of busy but not too busy. I guy sits down on the stool next to me and orders a drink. We get to talking and one thing leads to another when the conversations turns to sex. He asks me if I was a top or a bottom. I told him I was a bottom and he told me he was a top. We keep talking and I notice ...

1 Comments, 392 Views, 11 Votes ,4.85 Score
freshmeattreat 65 M
2  Articles
A Hot Encounter.   11/20/2010

He opened the door to his apartment in a pair of silk boxers...6 1/2 foot tall , lean , and obviously very horny judjing but the way he was rubbing his cock-bulge as he looked me up and down. He invited me in and paused to shut the door behind me before hungrily sqeezing my firm butt while undressing me with his eyes and running his hands over all the right places rubbing and feeling me up as he ...

2 Comments, 469 Views, 19 Votes ,7.08 Score
looking4lover 54 T
2  Articles
my true story   11/18/2010

I had known Terry for years, he is a tall man and very muscular. He asked me to go over to a Friend of his to feed the fish he was taking care of. Once there he had a different agenda. He first pulled out a deck of card with naked woman on them, then he started feeling me up then gave me a blow job!

I thought it was all over until he invited me to another friends place, now sure i was ...

0 Comments, 890 Views, 14 Votes ,5.06 Score
dynalowrider00 55 M
3  Articles
my first love with an adult male on my 11th brithday part 2   11/18/2010

scared to death looking at toms cock, and seeing balls hang low, and his cock stand out, , asked if id like to tuch it, , well i did , it got to the poing tom and i would shower and wash each other, , no i never said anything to my parents, ,to be honest i likeed it and bettey would bring the towles in for us to dry off, after about 4 months of there game of four play, , or prepeiring me, it was ...

2 Comments, 779 Views, 22 Votes ,6.13 Score
dynalowrider00 55 M
3  Articles
my first love with an adult male on my 11th brithday   11/6/2010

when i was a we lived in a small town, and my dad would spend days out of twon to to his work, ,and ny mom worked nights, ,not wanting me to be home alone at night my parents saw to it that i was taken car of by an older couple down the road, ,in there 50's, , no big deal, , every day id go there after school, get my home work done, go out and mess around in the fields or watch tv, , go to bed ...

2 Comments, 904 Views, 16 Votes ,4.60 Score
bottom4u733 46 M
1  Article
Submissive sexual life   10/24/2010

Some how for some reason I have always known that 1. I enjoy the sexual company of men. 2. I prefer men older than I am. 3. His dick has to be bigger than mine. 4. That I am naturally submissive, more so with men. 5. Men who are dominate and forceful around me are far more attractive in my eyes. Now a few reasons to why I enjoy sexual relations with men. To me a mans hands are the center point of ...

0 Comments, 479 Views, 10 Votes ,6.57 Score
downlowbottom4u 73 M
1  Article
My First Ass Orgasm!   10/22/2010

Although life is full of surprises, the most memorable, and pleasurable surprise for me, and most perfect, I might add was the first time I EVER cummed(anal orgasm) without benefit of penis stimulation, manual, or otherwise. It began with eye contact with an ebony hunk, as I was strolling down 3rd ave., NYC heading towards home. The classic flirt ensued, (we passed, then both turned). After ...

1 Comments, 524 Views, 23 Votes ,7.45 Score
mslow1972 49 M
2  Articles
Discreet fuck in the park   9/19/2010

On night I was heading home after a night out. I haddecided to walk rather than waiting for a cab as the line was too long.

As I was walking home I passed a park and I noticed a guy standing in the clearing looking at me. Shortly after I had passed I heard a whistle. I turned to see him looking in my direction before he turned around and walked under the trees on the other side of the ...

1 Comments, 976 Views, 37 Votes ,5.52 Score
slutslave4all3 59 M
17  Articles
The Abduction Pt1   9/16/2010

There is a gay bar that is in walking distance from my apartment. We had a cool front come through the area on Thursday making the night time temperatures very comfortable so I decided to walk there Friday night. I go in and sit at the bar and order a drink. As I am sitting there drinking and looking at all the guys there a man comes over and sits next to me. He orders a drink and after it ...

0 Comments, 515 Views, 22 Votes ,6.73 Score
slutslave4all3 59 M
17  Articles
The Abduction Pt 3   9/15/2010

PT 3

A few hours later I am awakened by pressure around the base of my cock. I open my eyes and see the leader tightening rope around it. He makes me stand with my legs spread. He then ties some weight to the rope. It barely lays on the floor. He then puts a stiff collar on my neck and ties my wrist to the D Loop. He clips a leash to the collar and leads me outside dragging the ...

2 Comments, 213 Views, 13 Votes ,5.32 Score
preacher2010 80 M
1  Article
Ah yes, Family   9/13/2010

Brought over from my days at AdultFriendFinder.com. I well remember how my step mom shrieked one morning when she came through my room to the attic to hang wet laundry. I was asleep, lying naked upon my bed. Dad gave the old “be appropriate around the women in the family” lecture which I tossed as a “had-to” to keep peace. A day or so later my older stepsister came up the stairs after the parents had ...

1 Comments, 1310 Views, 33 Votes ,5.53 Score
luvwetdk 39 M
3  Articles
my first annal time   9/5/2010

My first anal experience was when I was ten. My family and I were in Mexico and I was preparing to do my first communion. I would usually be sent by my parents to church as the church bells rang. This time I had gone up the hills with a friend to feed the animals. My friend was about 13, and had the part time job of feeding the animals of old people.

As we walked up the hill, Gustavo ...

2 Comments, 1577 Views, 49 Votes ,7.32 Score
sub_bottom_1968 51 M
1  Article
My night of glory hole fun   9/5/2010

I want to share with everyone the night of fun I had last night at a local adult bookstore. I had been to the bookstore several times in the past and sucked many cocks, but last night was a night to remember.

I was in a really sub mood last night and wanted to be used good, hard and long. My throat was dying to be filled with loads of cum.....needless to say, I got my wish.

2 Comments, 779 Views, 29 Votes ,7.45 Score
ronny55 71 T
19  Articles
My beginnings   8/27/2010

This is a story with slight changes added by me of how a tg gurlfriend of mine actually got to where she is now with the help of a mutual friend. But it is true.

Jillian, My Best Girlfriend

Often, I would rent a hotel room in a nearby town to just dress as a woman, flit around the room, and sleep in lovely gowns. And the next morning, I would wash off ...

1 Comments, 225 Views, 7 Votes ,4.57 Score
sarged10 76 M
1  Article
First Time Slave   8/8/2010

I've been brousing theprofiles on outpersonals for some time when I ran across one which peaked my intrest. He stated he was a former submissive who had turned dominate and was looking for willing submissives. I of course responded and was answered in short time wanting to know my experience and desires. I responded in kind and brfore i knew it I was invited to travel to his home with very ...

1 Comments, 617 Views, 15 Votes ,2.98 Score
jimmer701 49 M
3  Articles
Rest Area Fun   8/1/2010

I stopped at my favorite rest area east of Jamestown NY on a Friday night. I no sooner got out of the truck and was walking down the sidewalk and heard someone say Hey I got a job for you. As I got closer I saw a guy on his knees giving head to a man, when I got there i reached down and felt his ballsand ass I felt a huge vibrator in his ass. I went right to work with it and he was loving it. ...

2 Comments, 1029 Views, 22 Votes ,3.85 Score
VonKid13 25 M
4  Articles
The Cousin Game   7/27/2010

THE COUSIN GAME I have a distinct memory from my fourth year. Other than a few pre-school moments and my Halloween costume, there isn’t much I remember from then. However, one memory by far surpasses any of the following above. I’m not a hundred percent sure, but I wouldn’t assume most four-year-olds engage in the same activities as I. I guarantee you that this is a true and completely ...

3 Comments, 618 Views, 20 Votes ,5.42 Score
okayokay 57 M
4  Articles
My first time   7/12/2010

Their was a Basket ball court were all us went to hang out. It was Spring. I was 13 years old. Mark would come down and hang out with the once in a while. He would buy beer for the older . I didn't drink yet. I remember someone asked how old he was, I don't remember what he said, i remember it was in his early 30's. The older would talk about him when he was not their and say how he tried to ...

8 Comments, 1464 Views, 63 Votes ,8.25 Score
submissivesr 66 M
4  Articles
RUN AWAY   7/6/2010

The boy took one last look back up the long driveway.He carried all his wordly possession's in a laundry bag. He can't wait to get free from the HEADLY HOME FOR BOY'S.The confining routine of daily life there was sufficating. He was determined to get back to his hometown, even though he had no family there. There was a man there who had befriended him and he was hoping he would take him in. When ...

1 Comments, 704 Views, 31 Votes ,5.64 Score
joefromshore 54 M
6  Articles
Tied up   7/5/2010

I showed up at Rob's house, knocked on the door, and he answered the door and invited me in. We made some small talk and he put his hand on my crotch and began to squeeze. this felt good and my cock started to get hard. He then unbuttoned my pants one at a time and my hard cock sprung out. Ignoring my cock, he slowly removed my jeans. He then took my shirt off while gently sucking my nipples. As ...

2 Comments, 671 Views, 23 Votes ,6.98 Score
joefromshore 54 M
6  Articles
What a NIGHT !   7/5/2010

I had been chatting online with a gentleman named John. He is 55, 5'10" 190 pounds, kinda average teacher looking type with glasses. He suggested that we should meet, and even though I had thought he might not be what I am looking for, I agreed. We meet at a little cafe near his home. We sat a talked for a while. He seemed so innocent and conservative by his dress, a button shirt and pair of ...

4 Comments, 1107 Views, 48 Votes ,8.91 Score
manhole4u2fill 61 M
2  Articles
Memorable Fucks   6/26/2010

This is a true story and it was so much fun, I’ve got to tell it. D had made contact with me and said he was coming into town on business and wanted to know if I’d like to hook up!! After looking at his profile and seeing his pictures, YES was my immediate answer.

D has a dick that looks like a pipe – he is big and long. His dick head looks like a fist – it is huge!! We set a ...

4 Comments, 625 Views, 23 Votes ,7.92 Score
johnp20094 79 M
9  Articles
been a while   6/17/2010

i was married when i met this guy at the video store.i was looking at the video previews when this guy walks up and stands beside me.he seems to be reading what's listed to watch.all of a sudden i feel his hand rub my ass.i move over and look at him.he just keeps reading the video list.i see what i want to watch and move to one of the booths.as i open the door and move into the booth i feel ...

4 Comments, 752 Views, 27 Votes ,6.82 Score
johnp20094 79 M
9  Articles
the next visit   6/17/2010

after the second guy fucked my sore ass, i got my pants up as their cum ran out of me.i left the video store and drove home.i stripped off my clothes and got in the shower.as i let the water run over my sore body and their cum was flushed out of me.i was relaxed and felt pretty good about the whole thing.i decided to log on to adult friend finders and search for someone to talk to.this guy ...

1 Comments, 418 Views, 12 Votes ,6.16 Score
sillyputty45 61 M
1  Article
Desire   6/7/2010

On my knees, his hand on the back of my head applying gentle pressure, telling me to take his cock deeper into my mouth. To have his cock slide into my throat, gagging, eyes watering as my lips touch his pubic hair. Pulling back until his cock slips from my lips as I catch my breath before taking him into my mouth once more. Bobbing my head up and down before the pressure of his hand tells me he ...

1 Comments, 477 Views, 17 Votes ,5.81 Score
VonKid13 25 M
4  Articles
Huntington Beach   6/4/2010

As much as I hate jellyfish, I do have to be a little thankful for their existance. My best friend Andrew and I used to live in Huntington, CA. He, the lucky bastard, lived directly across from the water in a two story, four bedroom house with a pool, not like he needed one. Jealosy aside, I lived in a little shanty of a beach house with boarded up windows and holes in the walls, sure it had ...

3 Comments, 703 Views, 34 Votes ,8.90 Score
freshmeattreat 65 M
2  Articles
True Story from a guy in Oz.   5/28/2010

Ever since I was a young growing up here in Australia I new there was something a little bit different with me ... I discovered (soon after puberty began )that I had this intense longing ache from around my sweet little ole ass that was driving me wild . Now I grew up in a town and a time that admitting to these desires would have only earned me a sound n thorough bashing , so I satisfied my ...

0 Comments, 689 Views, 21 Votes ,7.21 Score
Billy2343 78 M
1  Article
It all has to start somewhere   5/15/2010

Ted and I (both 15) had spent the afternoon swimming in the bay. We walked back to his house and went to his room to change.I was laughing and giggling and standing in the middle of the room bare ass naked. Ted was sitting on a chair with a towel over his lap. I said, aren't you ever going to get up? He said, very quietly, "I can't get up." I said why, what is wrong. He told me to lift the ...

2 Comments, 687 Views, 35 Votes ,7.47 Score
jymmmmie 53 M
10  Articles
So good   5/3/2010

I’ve been living overseas without my wife for awhile. Frankly love cock, but rarely get any. So I’d upgraded to gold on outpersonals, but really didn’t feel a connection with anybody until Mambo wrote. Just seemed like a nice guy, married and very inexperienced but looking for more. We exchanged a lot of emails, and I was ready. I really like bottom role, he was ready to be top. We met, I ...

2 Comments, 1040 Views, 45 Votes ,9.00 Score
sexylilbottom4u 55 M
1  Article
Watching my friend's parents house   5/2/2010

I was 18 and on a swim team, so I kept myself smooth. I had no hair anywhere except on my head, no facial hair or bodyhair, or pubic hair. My friend was going out of town for the week with his mom, and his dad was going on a business trip by himself. It was the third dayand i had fallen asleep naked on the couch, after finding an enema kit in my friend's parents bathroom.

I got a really ...

10 Comments, 2116 Views, 65 Votes ,8.53 Score