Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

open_2 67 M
6  Articles
In the dark   1/17/2009

You're in a room with all your clothes on and it's dark, so dark you can't see a thing.

You know that there is someone else in the room with you but you don't know who it is. The person can hear you breathing so he comes close to you and you can sense him right in front of you.

You then feel his hands on your body as he begins to explore your body. He then finds your hands and ...

1 Comments, 291 Views, 16 Votes ,5.77 Score
hipster51 66 M
18  Articles
Mandarin Massage   1/16/2009

I have been working for a major manufacture company as an engineer for a decade specializing in product design. I had just finished selling the company board of directors on my design, feasibility cost, manufacturing, and marketing data waiting their decision to bring my design into their product line. I was awaiting the board’s decision when my manager came out to summon me back into the ...

0 Comments, 473 Views, 27 Votes ,8.19 Score
bendover4ky4u 64 M
1  Article
An Upturn in Social Destiny - Part 1   1/14/2009

It’s been one of those days. Your thoughts have continually centered on sex all day long. It was nice at the time, but now you’re horny as hell. Your cock is as hard as a steel shaft and aching for some action. It wants to slide into something warm and moist. You’ve desperately made some calls and all you’ve got for your trouble is those blasted answering machines. Damn the luck. You’ve ...

0 Comments, 194 Views, 11 Votes ,2.79 Score
hipster51 66 M
18  Articles
Transexual Love   1/11/2009

It was the last semester of my Senior year when Michelle moved down the street from me. She was quiet, but mostly shy I thought, making it a point to not wanting any friends, or at least her attitude shown to be in this manner. She was a very pretty girl, with fair skin light brown hair, and long legs. She didn't possessed much in the way of tits, but very cute all things considered. She would ...

4 Comments, 1031 Views, 53 Votes ,8.78 Score
hipster51 66 M
18  Articles
First Blowjob   1/11/2009

It was another hot summer day, and much wasn't happening, so I decided to go down to the pond for a cool dip and some skillful hand sex. As I was walking out, my Aunt and Uncle were pulling into the driveway, and the whole herd piled out from the station wagon, so I knew I would have to put my plans of sexual satisfaction on hold for the time being. We talked for some time, my mind on the goal of ...

1 Comments, 1245 Views, 54 Votes ,8.88 Score
louthin2 51 M
3  Articles
at the mall   1/11/2009

I'm at the mall shopping have a few things when I'm stopped.by two men that say there with security.they tell me that i need to come with them to there office area.for questioning.so i agree and they lead me off to a room with a glass mirror a desk and some seats.they tell me to put my bags by the door and then put my hands on the desk.they need to frisk me.so i do then the door opens behind me ...

2 Comments, 601 Views, 16 Votes ,2.98 Score
hipster51 66 M
18  Articles
Hitch hiking experience   1/11/2009

I had just graduated from High School, and would be entering WSU in the fall so I decided to do a little traveling i left Seattle and went around the Peninsula, stopping here and there to see the sights, after a week I had made it down south of Portland. My journey was going excellently, meeting new people, and telling my story and hearing there stories. In the next week I made good time ...

0 Comments, 845 Views, 38 Votes ,7.72 Score
hipster51 66 M
18  Articles
The Family Yearly Visit   1/10/2009

Our family once a year went to Southern Ohio to visit my mom's brother. It was rural, and not much to do for a very active 18 year old. So I was very bored to say the least. My mom suggested I go on a walk to get me out of her hair I imagine. So the decided to take a walk as suggested. It was a hot muggy day, so I wore only shorts, a tee shirt with the sleeves ripped off, and sandals. After about ...

2 Comments, 859 Views, 34 Votes ,7.91 Score
dublstuft 44 M
2  Articles
Good to the Last Drop   1/7/2009

When I was younger, I spent one summer staying with my aunt and uncle in Sacramento. Most of that time was spent with my uncle, going fishing and what not. My uncle was a real blue-collar type. He operated his own business building wrought-iron fences. The nature of his work had taken a toll on his body. His skin was tan and leathery. His hair bleached. His face wrinkled. His hands were ...

2 Comments, 1722 Views, 51 Votes ,7.58 Score
lukelove2godown 41 M
15  Articles
hitch hiker part one   12/30/2008

I am standing by the freeway heading out of LA towards phoenix with my thumb out tring to get home when an 18 wheeler hauling lumber pulls over ahead of me. I rush up to the cab when the passenger door is opened and I see this older gentalman with a smile waves me in. Its one of those big semis with a kind of room in the back. I climb up into the seat and shut the door. "Thanks, I have been ...

2 Comments, 1722 Views, 47 Votes ,7.11 Score