Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

CS710 63 M
1  Article
My First Time Swallowing   9/18/2020

So, I had a friend named Charlie that would come by to visit me a couple of times a week for some hot sex. He was a good looking slim built small Gay Asian guy. He was a very nice-looking guy with a feminine mannerism. I on the other hand was a 6ft tall athletic built 35 yr. old Latin guy. We met through a dating site and were immediately attracted to each other. He was a cute bottom and I was ...

2 Comments, 188 Views, 10 Votes ,5.77 Score
BuckeyeBtm 70 M
8  Articles
Round The Table   9/3/2020

It was a hot summer day and I had gone to a local ice cream shop for something cool. I was sitting at a table in the shop eating a sundae. I noticed a guy sitting at the counter drinking a float. He was looking at me and as I looked at him he smiled and nodded his head. He was an average looking guy about 6’ and 200 lbs and in his 40’s. I smiled back then looked away. The next time I looked ...

1 Comments, 198 Views, 10 Votes ,5.58 Score
HOT10012 62 M
58  Articles
Basket Ball Time   8/31/2020

Bob was always a good basketball player and had the height and fitness to go along with it. I can play because of Bob, always wanted to shoot around or find some guys to play ball. We often get a group of guys together and find a gym to play. The cold weather usually makes it easy to get some guys. <br><br> Bob had already decided to call around and get a pick up game going when I ...

0 Comments, 34 Views, 2 Votes ,4.50 Score
HOT10012 62 M
58  Articles
Rainy day fun at Bob's   8/28/2020

A Friday rain on all outside plans. I end up going to Bob's house after he calls and says a few of the gang is getting together for some beer. Can't go wrong on friends and beer so I wait for a break in the rain and head over on my pedal bike. <br><br> Bob mentions that this will be one of the last weekends before we go back to college so we should all have a great time ...

1 Comments, 69 Views, 3 Votes ,3.92 Score
HOT10012 62 M
58  Articles
Fun in The Park   8/20/2020

I went to an outdoor party last weekend, traditional friends sitting around a fire having some beer. I was surprised when Lenard from work showed up. He and a friend were walking down the street and saw the party. Lenard is tall and blonde, about as blonde as you can get, his tan legs are hairless, and I don't think he shaves them! He is quiet but has a good sense of humor. His short ...

1 Comments, 80 Views, 4 Votes ,3.63 Score
HOT10012 62 M
58  Articles
Fun at the Beach with a New Friend Part 1   8/8/2020

Camping this weekend. I am home from college and went about 40 miles to a good campground. I set up my tent in the rustic part. It is a small tent but plenty for me. It was a super hot day so I headed to the beach for a swim. <br><br> I got to the change house and remembered this place was just an open room. Showers and bathrooms too of course with a few benches to use. I walked ...

2 Comments, 89 Views, 5 Votes ,5.10 Score
HOT10012 62 M
58  Articles
Fucked Good by a Great Friend   7/4/2020

Leonard and I are pretty good friends from work a few years ago. He came into town so I suggested he stay at my house but he had a hotel already. We went out to eat and had some beers before getting back to the hotel. "I got a great room, two beds, might as well stay with me and we can have some more beers. Neither of us work tomorrow." Leonard says. <br><br> ...

3 Comments, 161 Views, 8 Votes ,5.80 Score
HOT10012 62 M
58  Articles
Luke and Mike, an Adventure at the Beach   6/15/2020

I walked into the beach house to put my swim suit on. This beach is great and the new beach house is nice but no doors on the change rooms. There is a bench and a divider between each stall along a single wall. There is no roof on this part of the building either, kind of unique, feels open air for sure. When you walk in even to use the sink or the showers or bathrooms you look to your right ...

2 Comments, 79 Views, 3 Votes ,3.43 Score
HOT10012 62 M
58  Articles
Fun Weekend   5/31/2020

Jim and I decided to get together and have some beers. We end up in his basement and have quite a few when Jim says "You are staying over, right?" <br><br> "Yup, I better, too many beers now, or a long walk" I said. <br><br> Jim leads the way up stairs as he says "Come up, might as well get comfortable." <br><br> We go in ...

2 Comments, 82 Views, 2 Votes ,3.12 Score
HOT10012 62 M
58  Articles
Justin joins in for some Fucking   5/17/2020

Bob and I got together the other day. We decided it would be a great day to stay in the tent. Bob had a dome type tent that we would set up on back hill in his yard. Nothing but a field and woods behind us. <br><br> Bob had two sleeping bags in the tent already as we went in for the night. It was a clear night that was going to be only in the 50's for a temperature. I took my ...

1 Comments, 88 Views, 2 Votes ,3.12 Score
HOT10012 62 M
58  Articles
Spring Break Fun   4/12/2020

Jim pulls up as I am raking the yard, "Looks like fun" He says. I jumped a little not expecting someone to talk. "Hi Jim, yes, spring break here, at least it is nice out." <br><br> "How long you going to be ... I was thinking we should hang out." <br><br> "Let me finish this row and that is good enough for today." I said. Jim says ...

1 Comments, 87 Views, 6 Votes ,5.07 Score
bigd204697 71 M
1  Article
fantasy   3/17/2020

my fantasy for years has been being put into a room full of NAKED men(8or10) gang banged all with with huge cocks and HORNY.They tear all of my clothes off, shave all my body hair off, then start fuckn me and feeding me their dicks until they cum down my throat and up my ass, working my BIG nipples pulling, stretching squeezing twisting, pinching, sucking hard, and bitn them. some fuck each ...

2 Comments, 152 Views, 1 Votes ,5.00 Score
HOT10012 62 M
58  Articles
Keith and I screw   3/8/2020

"Hi Keith." I said Keith just stopped by as I was finishing cutting the grass. He said "Hi anything good going on?" "Not much, just finishing this and going for a swim, coming?" "Sure, swim hole... skinny dip?" Keith says, kidding me about the skinny dip part I learned later. "Sure, I will skinny dip if you do." I said. I grab my pedal bike and ...

3 Comments, 100 Views, 4 Votes ,4.80 Score
BuckeyeBtm 70 M
8  Articles
At The Movies   2/20/2020

I was visiting my hometown of Youngstown and was just sitting around having a couple of drinks and getting horny thinking about an adult theater I used to go to. I had never been there during the day but I decided to see how it was in the afternoon. I got there around 3:00 in the afternoon. There were several cars in the parking lot, so I thought I would check it out. When I got in the theater I ...

7 Comments, 251 Views, 14 Votes ,6.82 Score
HOT10012 62 M
58  Articles
The Big Game Fun   2/2/2020

A bunch of our friends gathered to watch the Big Game at camp. This worked great with plenty of room and a couple of TVs. Derick got to the place first and had the fire going in the camp and the sauna lit too. <br><br> The crew of people played games and ate lots of food. Beer and drinks flowed too. The only bad part is that most of the gang had to work on Monday. Derick and I ...

4 Comments, 106 Views, 5 Votes ,4.45 Score
big8bi2 65 M
1  Article
Hott set ups !   2/1/2020

Have been very successfull over the years with connecting up with local bi buds , who usually married too , which I prefer, but a few single guys, and not only have lots sex but able to get most of them to hit on wife and and flirt with her with sucess of fucking her, it has worked most of time. I am a big cuck and have always told her I was straight but loved being a cuck and was ok for her ...

2 Comments, 147 Views, 4 Votes ,2.08 Score
advent43 67 M
21  Articles
Edgy for you   1/31/2020

I love strap you down on your back and tease you with tongue and lips you quiver near ejaculation, tongue swirling at the tip licking your precum...keeping you at the very edge and slowly milking you, stroking you with lips and tongue with your legs tensing against your bonds. mouth on your balls as I gently stroke you with hand and alternate with lips kissing the tip of your pulsing ...

0 Comments, 57 Views, 0 Votes
advent43 67 M
21  Articles
Heads up   1/23/2020

I bet I could get you to shoot by just sensuously licking and sucking the head of your cock. My tongue and lips conforming to the shape of your sexy cock, tasting your slit for precum edging you on as my tongue skirts your head and my lips nurse on you. My fingers lightly caressing your balls and tracing across your scrotum as I press at your puckered anus, finally entering your tightness. ...

1 Comments, 28 Views, 1 Votes ,5.00 Score
advent43 67 M
21  Articles
Morning Glory   1/23/2020

I look at your wonderful wand and just imagine waking you with my lips kissing that lovely head then sucking you into my warn moist mouth, feeling you quickly grow hard while I swirl my tongue around you. You form fit my mouth as you expand to your full length and girth inching into the back of my throat as I swallow the head. Your big balls churn in my hand as I lovingly carress them urging you ...

2 Comments, 31 Views, 2 Votes ,3.81 Score
advent43 67 M
21  Articles
All mine   1/10/2020

I love watch you stroking your cock, enticing . I enjoy you feeding your hardening muscle so I can inhale your scent while I lovingly attach myself you. Running hands up your legs I reach your butt and kneed you while enjoying your man meat, lips and tongue urging you deeper into mouth. Spreading your cheeks, fingers find your tight hole and press into you. Invading your ass, I grip you ...

1 Comments, 45 Views, 1 Votes ,5.00 Score
looking4assoral 65 M
1  Article
First mm blow job   1/1/2020

This story happened 30 years ago on my first trip to Waikiki Beach. I was walking below Diamond Head when I noticed there were a lot of men around not wearing swimming suits or much of anything. I honestly was little scared. So I sat back in some rocks and watched the guys walking by. As I sat there I got a lot more comfortable with the situation and relaxed. I heard a noise behind me up the hill ...

5 Comments, 226 Views, 14 Votes ,5.22 Score
glendagalecd 54 M
1  Article
My fantasy comes true   12/29/2019

Hello guys I'm Glenda Gale... growing up I always thought my was the most SEXY woman on earth I would do everything I could to be alone with her she was my favorite woman I loved watching her smoking her VS 0s I would hide in her closet and spy on her she would go to her bathroom every morning when Daddy went to work and she be laying in bed smoking a playing with her big pussy I was just ...

1 Comments, 132 Views, 3 Votes ,2.45 Score
advent43 67 M
21  Articles
love the love   12/28/2019

I'm looking at the picture of your cock and thinking about sensuously stroking you while I ease myself into your warmth. you slowly as my hands milk your love muscle you quickly , spurting your seed between us. I lean down and taste your warm juices, then share them with you in a deep passionate kiss which takes me over the edge as I bury my cock deep within you and moaning into your mouth ...

0 Comments, 28 Views, 1 Votes ,2.40 Score
HOT10012 62 M
58  Articles
Steve and I Fuck   12/22/2019

Steve is a good friend of mine and we have hung together for several years now. He suggested I stay at his house for the night after we the bars for awhile, "Just plan on sleeping on the couch, no big deal." <br><br> "OK, sounds good." I said. "I would have brought clothes and stuff." <br><br> "Ah... just crashing …. I will make sure ...

0 Comments, 90 Views, 5 Votes ,4.77 Score
advent43 67 M
21  Articles
First huge cock   12/8/2019

On an idle day off my friend Ralph invited over for the afternoon to watch a new video release. We had been friends for a few months, had partied together and he had sucked off on several occasions so I thought today might be a repeat. While watching the movie, Ralphs' lover Dennis came home from work a few hours early, nixing any erotic fantasies I had. <br><br> After ...

3 Comments, 219 Views, 10 Votes ,5.18 Score
advent43 67 M
21  Articles
that photo of you just gets me   12/8/2019

Every time I see you sitting with that gorgeous erection I outline it with my mouse, imagining doing so with my tongue, gently taking your balls into my warm wet mouth, feeling them churning as I swirl my tongue around each tasty globe. Then running it up your hard shaft to your head to delve in your sexy cum dripping slit and tightly surrounding it with my lips sucking your precum from you...a ...

1 Comments, 23 Views, 1 Votes ,2.40 Score
advent43 67 M
21  Articles
The shape of things to cum   12/7/2019

You are sooo sexy, sitting there on the bed, legs splayed with your magnificent muscle invitingly erect... God, I need to be so thoroughly fucked your sexy cock, feeling you squeezing into my tight ass and giving me your seed...It's been so long and the erotic shape of you just makes my sphincter spasm in anticipation of your manhood invading me. I just want to scoot back till the head of ...

1 Comments, 28 Views, 2 Votes ,3.81 Score
HOT10012 62 M
58  Articles
Snow Storm weekend Fun   12/3/2019

I was just finishing up shoveling the snow from the bit storm when Jim stops over. He says "I got the sauna going if you want to take one and have a few beers." <br><br> Jim lives about 3 doors down so I said "Sounds great, let go and get of these wet clothes and grab a suit and a towel." <br><br> "Fuck that... " Jim says "We have the ...

2 Comments, 107 Views, 7 Votes ,4.82 Score
HOT10012 62 M
58  Articles
Camping Fucks   11/8/2019

I like this time of year. A bunch of friends get together and go to camp, take saunas and drink beer, all great fun! <br><br> Craig and I met up at camp ahead of the others and got the sauna going. It is a simple wood fired sauna and the water gets hauled from the lake. After getting in the place runs buck ass naked down the hill and jumps into the lake, or if it is frozen over ...

1 Comments, 101 Views, 8 Votes ,5.56 Score
ezsuckfuck4u 56 M
0  Articles
I am a lonely bi man that dreams of yesterday!   11/8/2019

Hi, I haven't had cock since you made me your cum slut and made me swallow all of your very hot, thick, sweet, and creamy cum loads! I loved looking up at you as you were so mercilessly face fucking me and deciding when you were going to feed me your cum! I have been very sick lately and have some family problems and that is why I haven't answered your IM texts but you have been so ...

1 Comments, 51 Views, 0 Votes