Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

mwmalone 44 M
3  Articles
My Story of becoming a cock slut 4   1/18/2018

By now you may have noticed that I really don't get out much and the only way I can curve my cock craving is by going online and having cyber or ph sex. Well this time was no different, 2 later and another move I had another chance to with some cock. I was 30 old now and living in Alaska when I met him on the AdultFriendFinder site. <br><br> He was 56 old, gray hair, a bit overw but he had ...

0 Comments, 40 Views, 0 Votes
mwmalone 44 M
3  Articles
My Story of becoming a cock slut 3   1/18/2018

About 3 after I was fucked by the man in Fort Worth, I moved to Florida. I was still a member on the AdultFriendFinder site and was emailed by a man in his late 30's. His name was Eric and he wanted me to come over and pleasure him like a dirty slut. I had started riding a motorcycle and decided to set something up with him figuring I could get away for a little telling the wife I was going on a bike ...

1 Comments, 58 Views, 2 Votes ,3.81 Score
mwmalone 44 M
3  Articles
My Story of becoming a cock slut 2   1/18/2018

My second time with a man was a long time after my first. I ended up curving my cravings with ph sex and online chatting. That is when I really learned of my desire to wear women's lingerie. I had this guy who I was chatting with online who wanted to do ph sex but he wanted me to wear panties. Well I know I could have lied about wearing them but of course I am submissive in nature when it ...

0 Comments, 67 Views, 2 Votes ,5.20 Score
mwmalone 44 M
3  Articles
My Story of becoming a cock slut   1/18/2018

I would like to start this with a little about myself. I got married when I was 20 old and had never really been with a guy or even thought about it. I joined the Air Force a few months later and went to boot camp. Upon graduating we moved to our first duty station and roughly 6 months later I took leave so we could visit family in Texas. That is when and where I had my first cock. This story is ...

1 Comments, 168 Views, 4 Votes ,5.19 Score
mwmalone 44 M
3  Articles
My Second BBC   1/18/2018

The week began as normal as any week usually does. After work, I went home and was talking with the wife about the following weekend and what we were going to do. She told that she was going on a camping trip with some girlfriends and the . I got to thinking that this is an opportunity for me to get some cock, since it has been way too long and I haven’t had any from her in a while either. ...

1 Comments, 109 Views, 6 Votes ,5.93 Score
mwmalone 44 M
3  Articles
My First BBC   1/18/2018

It was another normal weekend with exception, the wife was visiting her parents for a week and I was dropping her off at the airport. After our goodbyes, I left the airport and headed straight for the adult store to buy some things while she was g. I arrived at The Love Store about 20 minutes later and walked in. After finding the perfect lingerie, a black/pink piece top with spaghetti straps, ...

0 Comments, 137 Views, 9 Votes ,5.78 Score
adickted18 45 M
18  Articles
Rough breeding.   1/15/2018

His message said he loves breeding white sissies and I should come by and give up my ass. So here I am in a cheap room with a huge black man whose built like a football player and I'm wearing a really short purple skirt, black panties, thigh high fishnets and feeling like the bitch I am. He has my hair in his hand and my skirt up over my bottom swatting me hard. Ever since a dom turned me out ...

4 Comments, 452 Views, 20 Votes ,6.70 Score
slutslave4all3 59 M
17  Articles
New Year’s Party 2018   1/6/2018

New Year’s Party 2018 <br><br> I was invited to a New Year’s Eve party by the guy that I had been servicing. He is a dom and I am a sub. He had been tying me up and using me for a few months and from time to time he would share me with some friends. To date the most that had used me at one time was 4 but he told me that would change soon, that he was just getting me trained. ...

2 Comments, 199 Views, 10 Votes ,5.77 Score
Gur1yBoy 25 T
1  Article
Public Plaything   12/22/2017

We were staying with relatives up North for a few days, attending a family wedding. After spending the first day going a bit stir crazy listening to old people talk about other old people I didn't know. I said I was going to explore the town centre and slipped away on my own. There were no other teenagers there so I think they understood I was bored. The town centre was pretty typical, it was ...

3 Comments, 221 Views, 11 Votes ,6.35 Score
dilligas374 54 M
0  Articles
second time M2M   11/15/2017

After my first experience with a guy I definitely wanted to try it again. I didn't want to label myself as gay or bi just yet, I like pussy way too much. Being a single dad with not much free time I searched for guys that just wanted to suck cock NSA. There was a guy who was close and in the same boat as me, single dad not much free time. After we chatted and spoke on the phone a few times we ...

1 Comments, 325 Views, 7 Votes ,5.59 Score
HOT10012 62 M
58  Articles
After the Basket Ball game   11/12/2017

A group of our friends have been renting out the old gym to play basketball. It worked out great, everyone pays a couple of bucks and we shoot a couple of pickup games and hit the showers. Bob needed a ride so I picked him up. We finished playing for the night and headed into the locker room. First thing I see is Mike, totally naked and hot. I felt my cock start to grow so I knew I had to ...

2 Comments, 162 Views, 10 Votes ,5.58 Score
HOT10012 62 M
58  Articles
Jim and I hike to the bluff   10/3/2017

Jim and I go for a hike up on the bluff. We are home from college so just out to kill some time. The bluff is just out side of the neighborhood so we are alone, high enough to see anyone even coming for a long time. <br><br> Jim says "Time for some sun." and he strips off his shirt. Jim has light brown hair, almost blonde and I notice how good he looks.... same brown hair ...

0 Comments, 83 Views, 6 Votes ,5.07 Score
HOT10012 62 M
58  Articles
Tim and Jim   9/30/2017

Jim sends me a text to come by after class at college. He said Tim is coming over to hang out at his house. I sent one back saying I would be there. <br><br> I drove straight to Jim's and actually beat Tim there. We have a few beers and watch some TV. Jim says we should have a couple more, but Tim and I say we are driving... "Just crash here" Jim says, "No big ...

0 Comments, 105 Views, 5 Votes ,3.80 Score
adickted18 45 M
18  Articles
Shared.   9/16/2017

My dom wanted me to come over last night. He told me to wear what he laid out and then wait on him in the bedroom. I arrived and used my key to get in. He had laid out a purple lace teddy, thigh high stockings and of course my leash and collar. I waited and after midnight he came home and I heard his voice along with another man. He came in and told me he had a friend, they had been chatting ...

0 Comments, 167 Views, 6 Votes ,4.79 Score
adickted18 45 M
18  Articles
Horny traveler.   9/11/2017

He hit me up a few weeks ago saying he would be in my town for a business meeting and would love some company. From his disruption and pics I was more than willing. 56, hot dad bod, nice thick cock and hairy. We kept in touch sexting and I was really looking forward to meeting. So last night we met in the bar at his hotel. I immediately spotted him and he bought me a drink. Damn he was hot. ...

2 Comments, 175 Views, 9 Votes ,4.92 Score
HOT10012 62 M
58  Articles
Piling up the Wood!   9/10/2017

Bob asked me over to help pile the wood they burn for heat in the winter. They added a nice fireplace in the family room with the pool table a couple of years ago. We would go and find wood in his old pickup truck but also got some delivered, like today. <br><br> I got to the house and Bob had already started piling the wood along side the garage. He was in a pair of jean shorts with ...

0 Comments, 161 Views, 12 Votes ,5.63 Score
adickted18 45 M
18  Articles
Cruising story.   8/9/2017

I grew up close to a well known park that men used to cruise for sex. It was perfect. Huge, wooded, with lots of roads that twisted around. Although I guys had been fucking me in high school, I never had the urge to wander in there, as stories of bashers, and undercover cops were prevalent. It seemed scary. The boys that had been having sex with me I knew and we were around the same age. But ...

3 Comments, 284 Views, 11 Votes ,5.04 Score
loveactor 60 M
4  Articles
And then there was Jerry   8/8/2017

Joe left me in the bedroom, cum in my face and chest, spotting the babydoll he had put on me. Slowly stroking my cock I heard someone approaching. Jerry was younger than other two, maybe a year or two older than me, thin, thinner even than my 6' 165# but almost as tall and with black hair. My two fucking had only served to turn me on even more and I got in the floor, wiggling my ass in the air to ...

1 Comments, 193 Views, 10 Votes ,5.38 Score
loveactor 60 M
4  Articles
Joes Turn   8/5/2017

There I was bent over the bed, Daves cum seeping from my no longer virgin asshole. I heard Dave say, have fun, that is one tight muscular ass. I looked towards the door and saw Joe, all 5'10" of him stroking what looked like a slightly longer but hinder cock than Dave had just fucked me with. He knelt behind me and began to lick the cum out of my ass, the sensation drove me wild. He would dip a ...

1 Comments, 234 Views, 8 Votes ,4.17 Score
loveactor 60 M
4  Articles
Yet another first time story   7/29/2017

19 my second year of community college I took a job in one of those catalog stores that were popular back in the 70's. I worked in the warehouse out behind the showroom and spent most of my time flirting with the girls who worked the counter. Not a group of babes , but a couple of them were doable at least. A few months in, Dave took over as the supervisor, nice enough in his early 30's I guessed ...

3 Comments, 359 Views, 15 Votes ,5.27 Score
HOT10012 62 M
58  Articles
Horny in the Woods   7/27/2017

I was super horny on this hot summer day. I was off from college for the summer and since none of my friends were around I decided to just go for a walk in the woods. The old dirt road led to the lake and just before it ended at the dam I took the foot path over to the bluff.

I took off my shirt and just laid in the sun. My chest and stomach was wet from the sweat .... I have brown ...

3 Comments, 248 Views, 7 Votes ,5.33 Score
adickted18 45 M
18  Articles
The ex cons   7/4/2017

When I was in my early 20s I lived with a girl I knew. Although I was bi and crossdressed, we were both into the punk scene and genderbending was the norm. We moved to a bigger city together and lived in a rundown hotel downtown. Lots of ex cons lived there and when I walked in with my fishnets and skirts on I got a lot of whistles and cat calls. They were into sissy boys. I kind of enjoyed it ...

2 Comments, 277 Views, 9 Votes ,4.92 Score
HOT10012 62 M
58  Articles
Fun at Jim's   6/22/2017

Jim and I have been friends forever. I stopped up the street at his house to see what he was up to now that we were both home from college. We made some small talk and then Jim said "Let's go look at the books" The "books" were the nude magazines he had hidden in his basement. I said "Sounds good!"

We walked into the basement from the outside entrance and Jim shut the door. The ...

1 Comments, 173 Views, 8 Votes ,4.87 Score
adickted18 45 M
18  Articles
A force fem fantasy.   6/20/2017

I come to but I'm still groggy. What happened? I had met a guy on Craigslist, wanting to bottom for him and he gave me a drink. That was the last thing I remember. A hood is over my head and I can't see, I am laying on a cement floormy hands are cuffed behing me and I feel silky and lacy material around my butt, tight nylon around my legs and my feet are stuffed into tight shoes. I can feel ...

3 Comments, 240 Views, 10 Votes ,5.77 Score
Upforall 63 M
9  Articles
My New Fantasy   6/20/2017

I love to role play. I'm a submissive bottom. My latest play that I have come up with goes like this. This can be done at your place, but we could pretend it's school. I get sent to the principle office for acting out in class. When I get to your office, you tell me to come in and sit down. You verbally chastise me for a bit, then you say, ok, it's time for my punishment. You tell me to stand up ...

3 Comments, 89 Views, 3 Votes ,4.41 Score
Upforall 63 M
9  Articles
My New Fantasy   6/20/2017

I love to role play. I'm a submissive bottom. My latest play that I have come up with goes like this. This can be done at your place, but we could pretend it's school. I get sent to the principle office for acting out in class. When I get to your office, you tell me to come in and sit down. You verbally chastise me for a bit, then you say, ok, it's time for my punishment. You tell me to stand up ...

0 Comments, 43 Views, 2 Votes ,2.42 Score
Upforall 63 M
9  Articles
My Lesbian Mistress   6/16/2017

It's been 20 plus years, seems like yesterday, time does fly when you're doing what you were meant to do, for me that is to serve a dominate person. I was introduced to a Mistress that was also lesbian, wasn't sure what to expect but decided o tgive it a go. She was very dominate, she love humiliating men. She would dress me as a female and invite friends over, mostly other females and force ...

0 Comments, 119 Views, 5 Votes ,4.77 Score
HOT10012 62 M
58  Articles
Mike, Bob and Some Summer Fun!   6/11/2017

Bob and I have been "goofing around" as he calls it for awhile now. Bob seem to really like blowing me and I sure am not going to complain. Bob had called me ant told me to come over for some cards. Our card games usually were strip poker of some type so I was fired up as I got to his house.

I was surpised Mike was there too but figured he just showed up. Now Mike says "so lets get ...

2 Comments, 124 Views, 5 Votes ,4.77 Score
Upforall 63 M
9  Articles
Another One Of My Masters   6/3/2017

Recently I wrote about a Master I served several years ago. This story is about another of my Masters. I suppose it would be a story about a Master and Mistress. He was married to a woman that was as dominate as he was. I served this couple for almost 3 years and loved it. They would use me for their pleasure and amusement. That was just a bit of background, the part of the story I wanted ...

0 Comments, 80 Views, 2 Votes ,3.81 Score
Upforall 63 M
9  Articles
My Former Master   5/27/2017

It has been several years, but it's still fresh in my mind. Some years back I served a Master that enjoyed using my holes for his pleasure, he also enjoyed sharing me with friends. He loved seeing me humiliated from time to time as well. One day I was at his house and did something to displease him. He told me I would need to be punished for my action. This punishment came in the form of a ...

2 Comments, 124 Views, 3 Votes ,4.90 Score