Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

Upforall 63 M
9  Articles
My First Gang Bang   5/20/2017

It was hot summer night and I was hanging out at a place where men go to find other men to have sex with. I was wearing a mesh tank top and some really slutty shorts that I cut special. The only thing left to the back of my shorts were the seam, leaving my ass cheeks exposed. I was sitting in the passenger side of my pick up, legs spread and feet on dash and the door. I was going to town on ...

1 Comments, 241 Views, 7 Votes ,5.08 Score
adickted18 45 M
18  Articles
Johns first time.   5/17/2017

John was recently divorced and had moved into a duplex. His neighbor was a twenty something guy very good looking and fit named Scott. The backyard was split by a privacy fence and Scott spent much of his time floating in an above ground pool in a black Speedo. John always hoped Scott's pool and good looks would bring some sexy women around as he had spent several years in a sexless marriage. ...

3 Comments, 307 Views, 10 Votes ,5.77 Score
HOT10012 62 M
58  Articles
Garage Sex   5/16/2017

I pulled up to Bob's house and he flags me into the garage. I walked in and Bob said "Got a couple of new magazines." We had a stash of nude magazines we hid in Bob's garage. We were both off from college and no tapes or nudity on TV.

Bob had a pair of gym type shorts on showing his long legs, jet black hair covered them. I was already hard in my jeans so I figured Bob was too. I was ...

1 Comments, 115 Views, 5 Votes ,4.77 Score
lcd24a 70 M
3  Articles
My First Gay Bus Ride. Part 1   5/13/2017

It was on a shuttle bus whom i’ll name Priscilla.she was a white school bus with blue vinyl high back seats. A notice on the bulletin board announced a bus trip to provincetown.it was leaving at night soi went early to sit in her, a strong aroma of urine permiated her interior, I got aroused loo0king around at the gearshift and wondered what it will be like to watch the gay bus driver ...

0 Comments, 120 Views, 3 Votes
HOT10012 62 M
58  Articles
Water Battle   5/7/2017

Jim has me come over his house to stay the night. We have been friends for a long time but never actually seen each other naked. It was pretty hot outside so we ended up having a water battle. Jim had the advantage of it being his house so he kept some water in the freezer in the basement and some upstairs in the house along with a water gun or two placed there.

Jim and I needed a ...

0 Comments, 95 Views, 4 Votes ,2.86 Score
HOT10012 62 M
58  Articles
Card game fun!   5/6/2017

Bob asked me to come over to his house and we could hang out. We were both home from college so had not really seen each other for awhile. It was a little early to drink beer, although we would have .... and not much on TV. Bob suggested some cards. We played the usual poker and blackjack. Bob also likes this baseball game where you bet to see your next card... if it beats the hand showing ...

1 Comments, 96 Views, 5 Votes ,5.10 Score
lcd24a 70 M
3  Articles
The mini cooperman Part2 A fantasy   5/4/2017

We meet again i climb in behind the drivers seat.and we go for another ride.we stop at a secluded area.he asks me if i want to be cleansed.i say yes, he quickly sets up an enama bag with a long nozzle, all of a sudden my legs are up in the air, my feet resting on his shoulders.i can see the bag hanging above him. He then inserts the nozzel up my bum, i'm so ready i offer no resitance, the ...

0 Comments, 48 Views, 0 Votes
HOT10012 62 M
58  Articles
Jim likes to fuck   4/23/2017

Jim asked me to come over his house for a visit. I was glad to go over there, Jim and I have been friends for ever but he moved early into high school to a neighboring town. Now that we are on break from college it would be good to see him again.

I got to his house and he suggested a few beers. "Just crash here, no one else around for the weekend." I said I would but should go and get ...

1 Comments, 161 Views, 4 Votes ,4.80 Score
gworal1000 69 M
3  Articles
Sucking black pussy   4/23/2017

One day i went to see if any one was smoking cigars.As i got there there was some one smoking a cigar.I went in and saw it was the women of the house there.She said come in , and i did.She said you like a cigar and i said my i then she gave me one, she ask me what i like to do .So i jockly said like to eat pussy.She said come in the house and went in she sat on the couch and pulled the dress up ...

0 Comments, 157 Views, 1 Votes ,5.00 Score
lcd24a 70 M
3  Articles
An encounter with a minicooperman true story &fantasy Part 1   4/16/2017

So i went to the post office to mail a letter, when i came out i notice a red mini

cooper with chrome trim.it was beautiful, the driver an older gentleman was getting

out of the car we looked at each other i kept watching furitively, he was going to

make some copies.i had closed the door and got ready to go when i noticed he

walked back to check if he'd locked ...

0 Comments, 144 Views, 2 Votes ,1.04 Score
gworal1000 69 M
3  Articles
How i becoame a cocksucking pussing eating boy for blacks   4/10/2017

When i left off i was smelling cigar smoke in a ally the man let the cigar there then went in the house.I got the cuarge and want in found the cigar still smoking I grabe it.and went down the ally a smoking it.It stroung . I got a littel hard on as i smoked it. What i did not know was the man came back you saw his cigar was gone. He looked done the ally and saw me smokeing it. HE thought ok i ...

1 Comments, 188 Views, 6 Votes ,2.80 Score
gworal1000 69 M
3  Articles
How i became a cock sucking pussy eating cum slut   3/3/2017

Hi i 12 years old when this happen.I was walking down my ally when I came apond the smell of cigar smoke.Whitch i love , i looked around and found a yard you could not see into. It had gripes fines all over .I closed up to it and just smelled the smoke.I moved some leavs and saw a black man smoking, and was jacking off , i cepped real quit and just watched .It was real hot to watch i got a hard ...

1 Comments, 303 Views, 9 Votes ,1.72 Score
adickted18 45 M
18  Articles
Hot sweaty man sex.   3/1/2017

I waited in the cheap room for him. He is married and occasionally sneaks off to fuck me. I'm waiting in my jock when he opens the door I left unlocked. I greet him kissing him deeply as his hand moves to my ass and squeezes. I drop to my knees and press my face to the bulge in his jeans, knowing that awesome thick cock is waiting in there. I unzip and pull it out, rubbing it all over my face and ...

1 Comments, 170 Views, 6 Votes ,5.64 Score
adickted18 45 M
18  Articles
Couples bondage boy   2/2/2017

Greg and Kent are a married couple, both bears in their mid 50s. Greg used to top me until he met Kent, but a few years later he got in contact with me. The both like to dominate a submissive bottom, and since Greg knew and trusted me asked if I would play with them both occasionally. Of course! The last time we got together I arrived. No pleasantries were exchanged, I know the reason I'm here. I ...

1 Comments, 284 Views, 8 Votes ,5.56 Score
trojan_latex 78 M
1  Article
My two days of training to learn how to be a cocksucker. Part two   1/29/2017

Day two started out like the day before. Me and Dean playing a variation of war/capture the fort. The idea was to barricade yourself in a room, then pile everything in front of the door trying to keep the other one out.

Dean was two years older than me and outweighed me by thirty pounds. He usually had no problem keeping me out of his fort or breaking down my defenses.

Jack, ...

3 Comments, 151 Views, 6 Votes ,4.22 Score
adickted18 45 M
18  Articles
Helping him explore   1/19/2017

He said he had let a guy give him head in college one drunkin night and had always been curious since to do more. We chatted back and fourth for a few nights and then one Friday he messaged me he would love for me to come over. When I arrived I could tell he had been enjoying some whiskey and was a bit buzzed. I sat beside him and we chatted a bit, him being a bit nervous. He asked what we should ...

4 Comments, 237 Views, 11 Votes ,5.04 Score
trojan_latex 78 M
1  Article
My two days of training to learn how to be a cocksucker. Part one   1/2/2017

The first time for me was when I was a young boy of seven or eight. There was a boy, Dean, and a couple years older who lived next door and being a neighbor we spent a lot of time playing together. NO it was not him, but his older brother, a about fourteen or fifteen year old who taught me how to to suck a cock.

It was summer time and eing out of school we had a lot of time to play ...

2 Comments, 205 Views, 10 Votes ,6.17 Score
cockboy65 54 M
1  Article
The first time I got a cock and I like it   10/14/2016

I was just a boy of the age of 11 when I got my first hard on . I was at my friend's Mikey's house spending the night and weekend there we were the only ones there his dad was at the lake and the old man who lived across the alley was baby checking in on us and we would have to go to the old man's house and sleep there so we went to his house and we would be told that we are going to be able to ...

2 Comments, 623 Views, 17 Votes ,0.44 Score
3jes4fun 70 M
1  Article
I met a Daddy   8/23/2016

We met on a personals web site. We shared many of the same interests and seemed to hit it off right away. I was looking for an older Daddy kinda guy and he was looking for a younger Boi-Toy kinda fella. The problem is, we are both married and live about an hour apart. I do work near where he lives and that opened a few rare opportunities for us. I met him one afternoon before work in a shopping ...

6 Comments, 521 Views, 16 Votes ,6.36 Score
benlooking4u0411 54 M
1  Article
Took a chance   8/10/2016

I was driving home and my route passed by his street. We had only met once and it was months before. I could see the garage was open and his car was there. I parked next to his car and rang the bell. He came to the door and I asked if he remembered me. It took a moment but then he did. He said he was on his way to the gym. I said I was hungry for his cock and took a chance that he was available ...

1 Comments, 218 Views, 4 Votes ,5.19 Score
adickted18 45 M
18  Articles
My biggest gangbang.   8/3/2016

About a year ago a guy messaged me on another site. He said he was coming to town for business and wanted to host a group. I told him I was always up for a group. The night came and he told me to meet at a certain table at the hotel bar. Him and one guy were already there. He told me there would be eight of us. The guys kept arriving. We made small talk and they were tops or versatile. I told ...

7 Comments, 453 Views, 16 Votes ,5.92 Score
adickted18 45 M
18  Articles
Prison Bitch part 2.   6/16/2016

The next day my new owner led me out of the cell. I was as feminized as I could be, being in prison. I was to walk behind him, head down, and wiggle my ass in the booty shorts at all times. All the guys were yelling and whistling, as they knew what had happened. I was turned out. Humiliated I did what I was told, and over the next few days I accepted my fate. Cleaning the cell, laundry, walking ...

4 Comments, 275 Views, 13 Votes ,6.33 Score
adickted18 45 M
18  Articles
Prison Bitch part 2.   6/16/2016

The next day my new owner led me out of the cell. I was as feminized as I could be, being in prison. I was to walk behind him, head down, and wiggle my ass in the booty shorts at all times. All the guys were yelling and whistling, as they knew what had happened. I was turned out. Humiliated I did what I was told, and over the next few days I accepted my fate. Cleaning the cell, laundry, walking ...

0 Comments, 206 Views, 7 Votes ,5.33 Score
adickted18 45 M
18  Articles
Prison Bitch.   6/14/2016

I will start off by saying that I have never been in prison, this is purely fantasy, inspired by some roleplay chat I have been having for some time. My cell mate was huge, black, with massive arms, and bluntly asked me my first night if I sucked cock. No, I never have I reply. Grabbing me by the hair, he pushes my face to his crotch. He informs me that I will be from now on. He unzipped, and ...

0 Comments, 367 Views, 15 Votes ,6.19 Score
adickted18 45 M
18  Articles
Helpless and stretched   6/4/2016

I play often with a very dominant top guy. One thing he loves is making me take really large toys. He likes to see me squirm and hear me moan as he inserts them in, getting bigger and bigger with each one. The first time he did this, he had me tied to the headboard, face down ass high in the air. He had fucked me, and came all over my face. He left me tied like that and left the room for quite ...

5 Comments, 385 Views, 13 Votes ,5.66 Score
adickted18 45 M
18  Articles
Being caught led to hot sex   5/31/2016

I was working out of town and hooked up with a guy online. He came to my room, we went at it. When I am getting fucked, I am a bit loud...anyway, when he was leaving he opened the door wide, and the guy in the room next to me was on the balcony. He looked and saw him leaving, and me wearing nothing but a black jock. The next night when I returned to my room, he was there again smoking, with a ...

1 Comments, 559 Views, 20 Votes ,6.19 Score
adickted18 45 M
18  Articles
Our reunions   5/27/2016

Me and this guy used to have hot hot sex for hours at a time. He was transferred a few years ago, but comes back occasionally. During the holidays we got together when he was home. As soon as I'm in his room I am groping his thick cock and he is pulling my pants off. He gives my ass a nice slap and then yanks me to the bed by my jock strap. I dive on that cock that has given me so much pleasure, ...

0 Comments, 218 Views, 8 Votes ,5.80 Score
corkcurious65 57 M
1  Article
Awakinings   3/24/2016

When I was 18 I moved to London. First time in a big city. After a few weeks I had settled in and my new job was going well. One afternoon I stopped off for a drink on the way home from work. After a couple I decided to walk home as it wasn't that far. I stopped off at a public toilets and was sitting in the cubicle reading the graffiti when I noticed a small hole into the next cubicle. It wasn't ...

1 Comments, 315 Views, 3 Votes ,1.96 Score
BiBiLove7 63 M
3  Articles
Hungry for Big Mack   2/23/2016

From the age of 19 to 22 I was an enlisted marine. I spent many nights in the barracks, drinking with buddies and playing cards. One of my friends was a black sergeant, huge shoulders narrowing down to a well-defined, hard muscled stomach. His name was Mack.

One Friday night, late, all my buddies had gone to town except my sergeant friend. We decided to buy a case of beer and ...

1 Comments, 415 Views, 16 Votes ,6.21 Score
3jes4fun 70 M
1  Article
Changing Lanes   11/29/2015

Changing Lanes Chapter one

I’d had it. Another relationship had gone sour. Damn greedy, selfish bitches anyway. Well, tonight I would just get drunk & hang out with the guys. No pussy for me. I was swearing off for awhile. I figured I’d go celibate and get my mind right. I walked into a few bars downtown. I finally found one with no bar-fly, flirty women. Yes, I felt at ease here. ...

5 Comments, 737 Views, 23 Votes ,7.45 Score