Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

Orlando Group for Sex

Ok tired of those hookups that never come through and leave you hanging? Well there r no age restrictions other than u must be 18yrs old and if u dont look it you will be asked for id :) The theroy here is that we host at different places through out the week and weekend. Anyone can pick a day/night to host and not everyone can make it to every group meeting but rather than plunk away at this an hope something happens all of us that r serious can in fact meet and have fun :) old young whatever ... no pictures r required no age/weight restrictions etc ... lets start by volunteers posting what day/night they can host and times. Then that will be the place to be that day/night time (if you can make it). U must rsvp either myself or another member that is in charge of hosting, this is how u will get the location of the day/night times u have free to play :) as a member of this group u need to tell us what ur into what ur not into etc. It will be up to the host of the party you attend to see that everyone is happy and that everyone is being treated with respect as to what they choose to do or not to do :) keep in mind that parking could be an issue so if u volentier to host make sure u have ample parking :) I can host Tues and Wed nights at my place starting at 8PM in downtown orlando. I will give my information to the person who volentiers to host for another night and he can give it to someone else etc. untill the location gets around :) also if u rsvp for a night/day and can not show for what ever reason have the common courtisey to notify the host for that day/night via email or what ever that u r not going to make it :) soooo cum one cum all ... it can be fun if people participate so get off ur bum and lets get this going :)

Topic(s): Group Sex

schorchedred 49M

Only registered members of Outpersonals.com The largest Gay singles Network! can join this group. Click here to register.

Topics in Orlando Group for Sex
View  Recent | Active

PostAuthorViewsCommentsLast Update
This Tuesday Night
schorchedred
34  1  11/16/2011
pictures
schorchedred
96  0  8/5/2009
need a new phone
schorchedred
11  0  8/2/2009
hosting for group
insatiable4dic
10  0  3/12/2021
tonight
schorchedred
11  0  8/18/2009
see it does work lol
schorchedred
6  0  8/5/2009
tonight
schorchedred
6  0  8/4/2009
got the new phone
schorchedred
5  0  8/3/2009
My Place Wed Night 7-29-09
schorchedred
15  0  7/28/2009

To link to this group (Orlando Group for Sex) use [group 14631] in your messages.

2 Group Members

This group has no members yet.

View 1 Associate Member

Recent Visitors

Cumdrippers

More in Orlando & Vicinity

Browse Local Members
Read Local Blogs
View All for This Region
Read Site Support Blog