Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

AB / Diaper lovers & others

This group is for Adult baby’s and diaper lovers and those who care for and want to care for them. You must play nice no food fights, name calling and the usual stuff plus no toy stealing. If your looking for a MOMMY or DaDDY we will have a place for that. If you’re a Mommy or Daddy post what your looking for Will you change messy diapers & the puishment for doing so do you OTK spank and what you expect from youe child ie WEARING & using Diapers in a visible way while out etc. That way all parties know what there getting into * only fair unless they want surprises * Will they use a bottle, milk only? Pacifier at home only or when they get cranky when out as well. So many options. Oh yes the group is also for discussion and sharing of stories and any ideas the member come up with polls are OK as long as we don’t get flooded and most of them are just plain stupid.. Most of all Have fun and be a shy baby I have my Bear and a bottle (milk) with me as I write this and yes I’m wet at the moment.

Topic(s): Advice, Anal Sex, BDSM, Bisexuals, Exhibitionism, Fashion, Gay Clubs/Nightlife, In the closet, Models/Photographers, Out of the closet, Safe Sex, Sex Toys

sub_tg 69T
Keywords

Only registered members of Outpersonals.com The largest Gay singles Network! can join this group. Click here to register.

Topics in AB / Diaper lovers & others
View  Recent | Active

To link to this group (AB / Diaper lovers & others) use [group 16122] in your messages.

0 Group Members

This group has no members yet.

Recent Visitors

More in British Columbia

Browse Local Members
Read Local Blogs
View All for This Region
Read Site Support Blog