Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

oral1962 60 M
2  Articles
Toys - what tipe   8/20/2006

Hi, I am thinking about giting my first toy for my bottom does anyone have some advise??

1 Comments, 100 Views, 0 Votes
22warrior 36 M
1  Article
Meeting Guys In the Real World   7/25/2006

... i live in the midwest, a place where being gay is slightly frowned upon. So meeting guys is a bit hard... no one really wants to be open about the fact they are gay. so how do i go about finding guys. cuz, even the gay men i do find (or think are gay) i dont have the nerve to ask, nor do i know how to. if i misinterpret it, i have a lot of shit to deal with all of a sudden. Does ...

1 Comments, 266 Views, 7 Votes ,4.57 Score
lovehandle08854 81 M
1  Article
New Jersey Glory Holes   7/17/2006

Are there any glory holes in New Jersey? What are you feelings about them? When you go into a place how do you ask? Hey, don't laugh there are those of us that don't know everything!

1 Comments, 324 Views, 5 Votes ,5.43 Score
OKCharlie 68 M
4  Articles
Anal Sex   6/28/2006

A question for anyone with experience. Does regular (like once a week) anal sex cause any harm.
I am talking about doing it with a regular safe partner and therefore not asking about STDs etc.

6 Comments, 724 Views, 4 Votes ,4.41 Score
cheekybitch 44 M
1  Article
advice for those who've been cheated on   6/20/2006

Hello Readers, Cheekybitch here with a little friendly advice for anyone with shattered hearts.My advice to anyone suffering illness or anxiety through this problem is, always listen to your heart, in a relationship i was in 3 years ago i followed my head, look where i am again now.Back on the shelf.I say these words when i get asked about decisions in life by anyone "YOU ...

1 Comments, 213 Views, 12 Votes ,4.57 Score
ownedtvslave 45 BC
1  Article
help   5/29/2006

anybody have any advice on how to become a passible tgurl and to look as good as possible.

1 Comments, 176 Views, 3 Votes ,3.92 Score
Bicuriousbottom5 52 M
1  Article
Gloryholes   5/6/2006

Anyone out there know of any gloryholes in central Florida, Polk county.

2 Comments, 360 Views, 3 Votes ,3.43 Score
baby_bear 35 M
1  Article
Deepthroat   5/1/2006

I just want to know how to deepthroat. Is there some kind a technique to use to have a deepthroat.

8 Comments, 734 Views, 9 Votes ,3.43 Score
tbforty 60 M
3  Articles
Going on Vacation   5/1/2006

Hello all,
I am headed on a 14 day cruise vacation and would like to know where to find str8 acting gay hunks. How should I approach them and ask them. I would love your advises on getting some action without the knowledge of my partner.
thx tbforty

0 Comments, 182 Views, 0 Votes
BLUESODA55 38 M
1  Article
I'M LOST, who can tell me?   4/30/2006

I'm an 18-y-o Asian boy, and i consider myself as not-bad-looking and sort of cute. My parents have jobs here in the States, but i live with my older brother and his friend. ---I got along well with his friend who named Ryan, 26 years old. To me, he was a charming and funny guy. He took care of me like my real brother. I forgot since when i started to be jealous ...

0 Comments, 236 Views, 3 Votes ,2.94 Score
Dude1268 50 M
1  Article
how to ask for a date?   4/27/2006

I'm 38, basically I've sort of hid from the fact that I'm gay for the last 20 years. Anyway, I'm finally trying to date. I must be doing something wrong because I almost never get a response to my emails I send. If you're interested in someone on this site, any tips on what to say in that first email?

0 Comments, 107 Views, 1 Votes ,3.70 Score
Fido5o 33 M
1  Article
Relationships?   4/23/2006

My best friend is a girl and tonight we were in her ex-boyfriends town... we were leaving from a party, getting ready to go home, but instead she said that she wanted to go to her ex's house. She talked to him for a while and then came down wondering if she should stay and talk or not give him the time of day. she ended up staying and i gave her this advise in a nut shell. Second ...

2 Comments, 360 Views, 2 Votes ,3.12 Score
kennydog69 51 M
1  Article
Crossdressing help!   4/17/2006

For a very long time now I have wanted to crossdress. I am need someone help in doing this. I want to find other crossdressers to help me. Anyone in Illinois or Indiana want to help?

0 Comments, 155 Views, 2 Votes ,1.73 Score
polerider68 67 M
1  Article
How do I get Better access to site?   4/12/2006

I have 4190 points and would like to know how to get better access to this site?

0 Comments, 163 Views, 1 Votes ,5.00 Score
tightassboy23 45 M
2  Articles
"Straight" young guy eager for cock   4/1/2006

Hi there I'm 27, good looking straight guy. But at night I dream about being gangbanged by hard bodied guys and eating cum. I want it so bad. Is there anyone else in my position?

7 Comments, 980 Views, 16 Votes ,6.80 Score
Warrior_JJ 44 M
1  Article
Do tgirls go for younger guys at all??   3/30/2006

Hey everyone...thanks for reading my article. I would love any responses that you could provide!!
Basically i'm a 26 year old guy in ohio and I really enjoy talking to cd's, tv's, ts's.
My questions revolves around what they are usually looking for. In alot of profiles here it says that they are looking for older guys, usually 30-40+. So I want to know why are the ...

4 Comments, 259 Views, 5 Votes ,3.80 Score
Didi2_4 37 M
2  Articles
How can a death affect your relationship with your partner?   3/26/2006

As an individual going through bereavement, you may feel the bottom has fallen out of your world; as part of a couple, you have to work out how to support your partner while struggling with your own despair.
Patterns of grief There's a recognised pattern of grief. It starts with shock and disbelief, moves into a period of yearning and anxiety. Then follows a time of anger and ...

0 Comments, 63 Views, 1 Votes ,5.00 Score
manopassion 63 M
79  Articles
Blowjobs for Dummies   3/1/2006

I recently wrote a story called "How to Eat Pussy Like a Champ." It was a labor of love. I was thrilled with the feedback I received. I got cheers from men. I got compliments and thanks from women. I also got several dinner invitations. For the record, I do like steak, but make me a well-prepared Italian dish and I'm putty in your hands. <br> What surprised me most were the ...

5 Comments, 1535 Views, 54 Votes ,7.43 Score
sexonly112 48 BC
21  Articles
Bottom Looking for Top   2/16/2006

I am a bi-curious virgin looking for first time. For years my wife has a strap-on and a large assortment of dildos that she uses on me. My favorite sex and position is when she has the strap-on and gets on top of me, the feeling is unbelievable. She has literally fucked my ass for hours at a time and I just can’t get enough of it. I am looking for a top guy with lots of stamina and ...

1 Comments, 286 Views, 9 Votes ,3.21 Score
wantinU2fuckme 72 M
2  Articles
fun recomendations   2/4/2006

Where are recommended gloryholes found? What was your first experience? <br> I was in my twenties, in Iowa. There was a place there that had everything including whores. Too many years to remember names or even location. I just remember, I enjoyed my time there.

2 Comments, 469 Views, 8 Votes ,2.78 Score
Buck7583 68 M
102  Articles
For All Our Military Veteran's Thank You !!!!!!!!!!!!   1/27/2006

Howdy Cowboy’s: <br> Writing a Special Biog. like this truly comes from the deepest part of my inner soul, this message has a Special meaning to me personally being that I lost my very dear Eric at age 21 in Iraq December 15th 2003 <br> I would like to dedicate this Blog; To my Eric to whom died for this great nation! . <br> Being an ex military Navy pilot ...

3 Comments, 201 Views, 4 Votes ,5.19 Score
SHACRO66 57 GC
3  Articles
honest   1/21/2006

Honesty is the best policy.Because if your not honest your the one that will be hurt in the long run. PS Always be your-self:

2 Comments, 201 Views, 4 Votes ,5.57 Score
Buck7583 68 M
102  Articles
Thanks To My Friend's, I Strive To Be A Better Man   1/18/2006

Howdy Cowboy's: Good Morning, I need to apologize for my previous rant about people pissing me off, I hate myself for allowing the negativity of others to change my attitude, then I do stupid thing's like rant on my Blog to all my friends out there and pass the negativity on to others. It's not right that I do that, and I apologize for doing that, especially to all my friends to whom ...

0 Comments, 141 Views, 3 Votes ,4.41 Score
infinitykn 33 M
1  Article
Twinky tops, how rare are they?   1/16/2006

Just my luck, a twinky top had to be my ideal type. Is it just me or are they very hard to come by?

4 Comments, 494 Views, 7 Votes ,2.53 Score
Buck7583 68 M
102  Articles
A Period In Time I wish To Forget..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   1/9/2006

Howdy Cowboy's: I thought I would try to analyze a period in my life today and try to put things into perspective. I am 50 years old, and divorced after 22 years, have two 's as a result of that marriage, one that was killed in the Iraq War December 15th 2003, It was a difficult time for us but we are still working through it, I have been Gay my whole life sense I was molested at age 5 ...

0 Comments, 206 Views, 6 Votes ,4.22 Score
ohopenupandsayah 48 M
2  Articles
what to do when I guy can't get his dick in hole.   1/4/2006

ok I've been out with this guy now 3 times for some fun. He likes to top and thats fine, but everytime we get to him screwing my ass. He can't penetrate. We have tried several different lubes and full range of positions. but no dice. To be honest I think its the condoms but he won't bareback and well he won't change condoms. any ideas? let me know.

1 Comments, 833 Views, 5 Votes ,0.86 Score
bigrich1962 58 M
2  Articles
Top and Bottom   12/28/2005

I have been on OP for about six months and I have yet to find a TGirl who is versatile in being top and bottom. I understand she wants to feel and be treated like a lady. I respect that and I would treat her as such, but I guess my perception of the term... Best of both world...... to me is a woman who can give as well as receive. Someone please correct me if I am wrong

1 Comments, 378 Views, 6 Votes ,1.37 Score
RoforCock 74 M
34  Articles
Active / Passive   12/23/2005

I'm not sure but tell me if I'm wrong. The role we play and how it is surposed to be. I have been reading a lot of profiles and now I'm starting to get confused. When you scroll down to the Role that you take, Why do so many people put in that they are [Active] and then say they want a Top guy to fuck them? I thought Active meant that the person is A top that likes to fuck and ...

4 Comments, 423 Views, 6 Votes ,4.79 Score
bigrich1962 58 M
2  Articles
Curious of the real thing   12/20/2005

I usually date women, but I recently have been dating women who use a strap-on on me and now I have been curios and very interested in having sex with a male or better yet a TS. I have been thinking about this for quite sometime, but don't now how to present it...... This might sound stupid, but I need some advice .....Can you help me

1 Comments, 388 Views, 3 Votes ,1.96 Score
youtwonme 59 M
1  Article
Cock rings   12/14/2005

What's the purpose of a cock ring?

2 Comments, 786 Views, 3 Votes ,0.98 Score