Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

Sweatycock 38 M
12  Articles
Hot Hay Barn Action   8/11/2005

I was eighteen and labouring on a farm, for some summer cash, with the farmer’s who was the same age. We had both been working hard for a month and our bodies were being shaped by the heavy work, I was really proud of my developing six-pack. <br> We were mucking around in a field one morning when I tripped and fell into a heap of festering dung. I knew that this was bad news ...

4 Comments, 1284 Views, 33 Votes ,6.91 Score
daytonm41sttime 47 M
1  Article
hot horny wht virgin in dayton,are u there black cock dominant   8/11/2005

wanting sex meetings with big black men to write about and please

1 Comments, 413 Views, 2 Votes
kinderhookniguy 55 M
1  Article
barebacking   8/10/2005

i luv barebacking. i know its so wrong. that's what makes it so erotic. the idea of a guy fucking me up the rearend or cumming in my ass or mouth is against all reasonalble thinkning. but with my in the closet bi life style that's what makes it more the eotic. my firts time having a guy cum in me was when i was cruising the rest stop in upstate ny around albany. i got the nerve to go ...

1 Comments, 1045 Views, 24 Votes ,4.72 Score
johan_411 43 M
16  Articles
To Be or NOT to Be   8/9/2005

I am assuming all of my readers are men. I am writing this because we have ALL struggled to stay in line with being a man (the convetional man). Some claim to have been born knowing that they are homosexual, those are the lucky ones. Some claim to be just curious, and curiosty does not necessarily mean you are homosexual. Then, there are those who are bisexual (known as the pit stop ...

2 Comments, 267 Views, 28 Votes ,7.04 Score
MYFUCINGHARDCOCK 53 M
1  Article
Fat cocks up my arse   8/8/2005

I am at the stage sexually in life where I am read y to take a nice soft cock up the arse. However, this would only be from one hell of an attactive ts with firm breast and a fucking fantastic figure, so if you feel you are worthy, holla...

3 Comments, 1780 Views, 13 Votes
dan_cologne 44 M
3  Articles
The Lake   8/6/2005

The weather was great so I decided to head down to the lake near my place for a swim and sunbake. I headed round to the far side where nude swimming was the norm and heaps of hunks hung out. I quickly stripped unfolded my towel and as I was laying down on my stomach had a quick look around and noticed plenty of guys admiring my smoothly shaven body. I was feeling pretty ...

1 Comments, 890 Views, 36 Votes ,5.65 Score
SizzlingLady 62 T
14  Articles
I KNOW A WOMAN   8/5/2005

I know a woman who looks just like her mother She reminds people of what her mother looked like when her mother was young This woman could pass as her mother's twin sister if her mother was her age or younger sister. <br> I know a woman, who makes heads turn She dresses well and dresses for whatever the occassion cause for She can dress for the office, the bedroom, for a ...

0 Comments, 821 Views, 13 Votes ,3.14 Score
BIGTOOL7 47 M
12  Articles
I can't be a nightmare   8/3/2005

I can be a nightmare of the grandest kind I can withhold like it's going out of style I have the bravest heart that you've ever seen And you've never met anyone who's as positive as I am sometimes <br> You see everything, you see every part You see all my light and you love my dark You dig everything of which I'm ashamed There's not anything to which ...

1 Comments, 718 Views, 17 Votes ,2.56 Score
fish2029 39 M
12  Articles
Here for hire   7/28/2005

no im not prostituting myself, though some wouldnt mind. actually this is more of an employment advertisement. you see i would like to make a lil money on the side posing/whatever . ill be in the charleston WV vacinity for this fall/spring, and i was wondering if there is any such employment in the area. i dont think im that bad looking and ive definatly seen worse around. plus im ...

1 Comments, 691 Views, 13 Votes ,1.30 Score
Tigger47WMA 59 M
1  Article
Life Style Transition   7/27/2005

I guess this is where I need your advice. I had a sexual encounter once in my youth with a young boy about my age, at that time, and I enjoyed it; however, as I proceeded in my life I only dated women. I was raised in the concept on male female relationships and settling down to raise a family. Throughout the years I enjoyed the passion that a woman had to offer yet I always felt ...

3 Comments, 693 Views, 11 Votes ,1.86 Score
horneydevil4661 57 M
5  Articles
nerves   7/23/2005

i would love to have oral & anal giving & receiving but keep losing my nerve any help or advice very welcome

2 Comments, 626 Views, 6 Votes ,2.80 Score
SizzlingLady 62 T
14  Articles
THE DAY AFTER   7/23/2005

I took him home the first night we met Oh what a night. I did things that I had never done and things that I had done before. He made me feel as if I was his. We had the most passionate sex ever, I thought I had ever before had. <br> But it is morning now, The sun is coming up and creeping through my window. I look over a there is this man that I have made love too and he has ...

1 Comments, 747 Views, 17 Votes ,2.56 Score
Sweatycock 38 M
12  Articles
Hot Friend Sleepover   7/22/2005

I was staying the night on my friend’s floor whilst he lay jacking himself in his bed. He thought that I was asleep, but what he didn’t realise is that I knew his routine, it was the same every time. I was lying there wondering why he couldn’t leave his dick alone; there must be something very special about it, something irresistible about it, if he couldn’t leave it alone for one ...

1 Comments, 1004 Views, 20 Votes ,6.44 Score
Sweatycock 38 M
12  Articles
Football Match Shower Workout   7/22/2005

I was playing football one weekend in my local gay team when I felt a draft around my crotch that really shouldn’t have been there. When I play football I play commando, just to avoid my underwear smelling of cock sweat when the game is done, which means that only a thin pair of shorts prevents my total exposure. I had just been through a heavy tackle and I was beginning to realise that ...

1 Comments, 875 Views, 18 Votes ,5.99 Score
xmanbaby 37 M
5  Articles
what's love got to do with it?   7/22/2005

i have heard this question many many times, but what does love have to do with it. can a person be more sexual satised with a person whom they've come to love and trust or is satisfaction found in the passion of one-night stands. for many here on-line...at this site, u joined for one reason or another. but for those who this applies do you seek a love filled relationship ...

3 Comments, 257 Views, 2 Votes ,5.20 Score
dani09 49 M
1  Article
Looking to meet   7/18/2005

Novice CD, currently in the St Robert/Ft Leonard Wood area till 22 Jul. WOuld like to meetin anyone that is interested.

1 Comments, 2083 Views, 5 Votes ,2.16 Score
Andreawlondon 93 T
2  Articles
TVs using a double dildo   7/18/2005

I lived for a year in West Germany in 1977, I was living in a flat in a town near Dortmund, I was working for a hotel chain so I was on my own with a really nice flat and my own little VW beetle. I quickly made friends by going to a gay club then finding out about the TV/TS scene which was pretty prolific in those days. I had a lively circle of friends, gay, Bi, CD, TVs TSs, etc and over ...

1 Comments, 1283 Views, 36 Votes ,8.33 Score
animlsbstfrnd 55 M
5  Articles
Lazy Country Days Part 1   7/15/2005

All summer long before mid-summer heat soared into the triple digets we'd have the chores done and the livestock fed. Grandma had lunch served at 11:00am, by 11:30 you'd be lucky to get a piece of toast and a chunk of meat. Personaly I always cherrished traveling food to eat on the run. By noon my cousins and I would ride the horses to the river for a swim, make a day of it.If we wanted ...

0 Comments, 1118 Views, 35 Votes ,7.38 Score
HotDick4uInNH 62 T
166  Articles
FROM COP, TO COCKSUCKER TO GANG    7/13/2005

I had no idea now many enemies I had made while a city traffic cop for nearly six exciting years. That was until I was fired from the job for trying to fix some politicians speeding ticket another veteran officer had written up two days earlier. Unable to land another state wide Law Enforcement job for nearly three long searching months, I finally took a thirty hour a week rather low paying ...

1 Comments, 1290 Views, 21 Votes ,6.71 Score
luvyercum40 79 M
3  Articles
An addiction   7/8/2005

I didn't think I could ever become addicted to oral sex, especially with a man. But I had a close relative(I thought he was shy) who got me going while I was staying at his place. In the morning he came into my room (after his wife had left for work) and sat down on the edge of the bed in his bathrobe to point out some of the places I should see in NYC during the day. At some point our legs ...

2 Comments, 630 Views, 13 Votes ,4.32 Score
luvyercum40 79 M
3  Articles
On the way to sex   7/8/2005

I was on my way to NYC to stay with a friend and it was difficult to keep it down, the closer we got to our destination. I knew that his wife wouldn't be home when I got there, so I was really looking forward to some great head—both giving and receiving. When I got to the apartment, the first thing he said was that a maintenance man was there, fixing the plumbing. I thought that erased ...

2 Comments, 579 Views, 10 Votes ,2.99 Score
HotDick4uInNH 62 T
166  Articles
test send to editor?   7/3/2005

test send keep getting banned words message and rejected stories I sumbmit?

2 Comments, 409 Views, 8 Votes ,2.09 Score
abpad 62 M
1  Article
When on vacation, boys like to play, In My House!   6/28/2005

I opened a B&B in Hawaii and decided to only cater to the gay market. Boy was that a great idea. Some nights I will have as many as 10 naked guys sitting in my hot tub watching the milky way above, the glow of the volcano in the distance, and the sound of the waves crashing on the shore. Some boys like to play when they are on vacation, and many have found they wanted to play with me. ...

0 Comments, 391 Views, 50 Votes ,7.25 Score
mibear3 68 GC
2  Articles
Narrow Minds   6/24/2005

Being an openly gay male is bad enough in the straight world. Being an openly gay male with HIV in the gay world a lot of times seems even tougher. The narrow-mindedness of todays people, is worse to me now than when I was first diagnosed back in 1987. Some of "our peers" still actually think they can get it just by typing on a keyboard. HELLO IDIOTS, wake up and smell something besides ...

1 Comments, 450 Views, 15 Votes ,3.44 Score
SizzlingLady 62 T
14  Articles
Respect or Love   6/24/2005

I've been involved to three years with a Club owner. After work, I would come in a manager the Club and even worked the bar. <br> He was a Caucasian male from West Virginia and I a African American from Ohio. The relationship was wonderful. He brought me things that I would have put up in layway and would have gotten out in a month. <br> We sometimes would aurge about ...

1 Comments, 467 Views, 11 Votes ,3.92 Score
SizzlingLady 62 T
14  Articles
THE CAB DRIVER   6/22/2005

I called for a cab to go to work, because I was running late. Taking public transportation would have made me late, which would have been an hour. So I called the cab company. <br> A tall, medium gentle, nice looking pulled up in the cab. He took me to work and kept looking at me in the rear view mirror. When we arrived at my place of employment, he got out, walked around ...

0 Comments, 1041 Views, 13 Votes ,5.16 Score
nedaddy 72 M
1  Article
I love soft ones...   6/21/2005

There it is, I just blurted it out and you will probably hate me like a few other people have, but I just can't live in the closet any more - I love to play with soft dicks. <br> But seriously folks, I find this to be one of the many benefits of a longer term relationship; laying together in the afterglow and playing with my man's exhausted weiner. Don't get me wrong, a hard dick ...

2 Comments, 494 Views, 10 Votes ,6.17 Score
HotDick4uInNH 62 T
166  Articles
HIS EXPERT SEDUTION TURNED ME INTO HIS CD SISSLY SLUT   6/21/2005

As rich 42 year old Mr.Barton paid me with two of his handful of crisp new ten dollars bills he was holding in his left hand that hot July afternoon nearly eight years ago for mowing his lawn, he was looking at me kind of strange and funny as he asked me if "I'd like to earn another $30 for maybe ten minutes or so of easy work?" Somehow almost immediately, I just knew from his recent many ...

0 Comments, 1505 Views, 24 Votes ,7.45 Score
SizzlingLady 62 T
14  Articles
A Night You Wished For   6/19/2005

I had seen this tall handsome Nubian God across the room and wanted to meet him, but I was scared. As time went on, I kept seeing him and seeing him with someone. <br> One night I ran into a guy, who said "Andre, thank you for sending the information I needed. If it is anything I can do for you, please let me know". I said "You are welcome, don't mind helping anyone". He ...

0 Comments, 755 Views, 21 Votes ,5.97 Score
horny_lil18 38 M
2  Articles
Where   6/19/2005

Are There No Older Guys Late 20 Early 30's OUt There.. Come On Guys I Can't Find You Anywhere, If Anyone Knows Where I Could Look Guide ME!!! And It's Not Like I Can Walk Up To Any Guy And Pull Moves On Him.. B****** Slapped..

4 Comments, 574 Views, 10 Votes