Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

sweetbillstoy 38 M
1  Article
boy n man   7/22/2012

i was 13 and working as a dishwasher i was secretly desired sex with a man there was a large man who was a cook and i knew he liked i was still a virgin and sexually frustrated when he was near me i had strange cravings to be touched by him i wanted him to make a pass at me but he never did one night i dropped a bowl and bent over in front of him he was watching so i ruubed my ass and ...

2 Comments, 391 Views, 13 Votes ,3.81 Score
ezdanlover 35 M
7  Articles
A True Story Part 2   6/13/2012

I was like a in a candy store, I was very excited and my cock was so hard I thought it would explode and once inside his room I was surprised to see my Aunts clothes still on the bed, actually they were not her clothes, it looked like her underwear, there was a pair of sheer white panties, Bra and a garter belt and stockings to match, neatly laid out like she was about to put them on. I was ...

4 Comments, 657 Views, 27 Votes ,7.55 Score
ezdanlover 35 M
7  Articles
A True Story   6/12/2012

I was staying with my Uncle Tom and his beautiful wife Aunt Alice, it was the summer break and my Uncle offered me a job for 8 weeks so I took the 70 mile bus trip to his town and I was made very welcome. Uncle Tom was my Dads younger brother, a real handsome guy, just over six feet tall. The plan was to have a week off and get to know the town again; I would start work on the following Monday ...

3 Comments, 1058 Views, 44 Votes ,9.10 Score
NJCDR 68 T
5  Articles
David the bully   6/9/2012

Because of the way I was, many boys would tease me unmercifully and found it lots of fun to push me around until I started to cry. The more I cried, the more they enjoyed tormenting me. Even before my teens, I was taunted as a sissy. I didn’t deny it, just tried to avoid the mean boys. Eventually, most of my friends back then were females. By my middle teens I had learned karate and self ...

2 Comments, 663 Views, 20 Votes ,7.46 Score
dhdwhite 76 M
2  Articles
my reawakening   6/7/2012

13 years ago I moved to Key West with my then wife of many years. I gained employment that only required my presence 6 hours a day, from 6am til noon. One afternoon I decided to explore my new environment and went for a hike along the old US1 on Boca Chica Key. I walked about a mile beyond where cars could no longer go and discovered a beautiful tree lined beach. The entrance featured two huge ...

0 Comments, 522 Views, 18 Votes ,6.67 Score
HRNYDEVIL3 46 M
2  Articles
his lover   5/9/2012

after my first encounter with a male i guess 3 weeks or so passed and i decided to go vist my friend, now i knew he had a lover, he even told me he told his love everything about me, and i mean everything so i showed up to chill and yes to let him have his way with me too, i get to the door and it was not Doyle it was raymond i was so scared i asked is doyle here he said nope i said could u tell ...

0 Comments, 492 Views, 17 Votes ,5.81 Score
deciple 77 M
1  Article
Getting Older in a Gay Culture   5/7/2012

When I was 21, I never ewxpected to reach 30. When I was 30, 50 seemed a long way away. Now I am 70, and I remember all the coments we used to make when in our 20's and 30's about the bars the older guys hung out in; we called them "wrinkle rooms". The older men in our culture are ignored, even tho they have experience on their side, and large hearts to go with the. Some of us have ...

1 Comments, 156 Views, 9 Votes ,5.99 Score
Prof_Beer_Stein 36 M
0  Articles
SECRET SOCIETY OF GAY LAWYERS..   4/7/2012

Being faced with the horrible reality of flunking out of Law School in the second semester of my final year, I submissively knelt before Professor Collins on the pink satin pillow he had carefully placed directly below his slightly parted 46 year old legs. Desperate and willing to do whatever it took to get my Law Degree and to enjoy the so called Good Life, I viewed his long thick but quite ...

0 Comments, 329 Views, 15 Votes ,6.35 Score
Prof_Beer_Stein 36 M
0  Articles
BECUMMING A GLORY HOLE COCKSUCKER   4/7/2012

ALTHOUGH I HAD MANY BI-SEXUAL OR GAY THOUGHTS SINCE REACHING PUPERTY, I HAD NEVER ACTED ON ANY EXCEPT WHEN ALONE PLAYING WITH MY NICE SIZED PRICK! ACTUALLY EXCEPT FOR 4 OR 5HANDJOBS FROM THIS CHUBBY NEIGHBOR AND BRIEF GIRLFRIEND NAMED LOUISE ALONG WITH SOME BARE TIT GROPING, I WAS STILL A VIRGIN WHEN REACHING MY 21ST BIRTHDAY IN EARLY JUNE OF 1992. I GUESS I MASTURBATED THE MOST BACK THEN OVER ...

0 Comments, 317 Views, 5 Votes ,5.10 Score
HRNYDEVIL3 46 M
2  Articles
can i touch it   4/4/2012

this is a true story i was 18 years old going to school and working at the same time i was built my body was tight, i would walk around half naked showing off, so this friday nite in april 1994 i finished work late and since my gym was open 24hrs i had and made plans to go workout.So I turned in all my paper work went to my car and grabbed my back pack so i could change my clothes i went down a ...

2 Comments, 771 Views, 28 Votes ,6.63 Score
amcamman60 67 M
7  Articles
Man on Man End!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   3/27/2012

I wasn't able to finish last night a male friend came by who is not gay bummer for me. I was so horny writing my experience to you. I did masturbate after he left to get that felling I so love though. Anyway back to the bliss I felt during my night with my new friends. As we stood in the living room kissing and groping one another watching the new arrival undress my heart fluttering at the site ...

2 Comments, 190 Views, 13 Votes ,5.49 Score
amcamman60 67 M
7  Articles
Man on Man!!!!!!!   3/26/2012

I don't have a everyday male partner though I truly wish I did and many of my days and nights I am my own best friend when it comes to sexual pleasure. I will say that telling my sexual experiences stories is a way for me to relive and to arouse myself from these wonderful memories and the stories are true but I wish I could have sex with that special someone daily so we both can enjoy the ...

1 Comments, 124 Views, 7 Votes ,6.10 Score
amcamman60 67 M
7  Articles
Another night alone :( Masturbation.   3/26/2012

I didn't have a partner last night and felt incomplete and real lonely. Aside from that I was able to get a skin ripping erection pretending a naked man was laying next and I began to fondle every part of my body.As my heart rate increased and my love of the orgasm took control of my sense's I began panting and moaning with my thoughts and fantasy of another erect man doing me. I inserted my ...

0 Comments, 53 Views, 3 Votes ,4.41 Score
amcamman60 67 M
7  Articles
The Ultimate Design!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   3/25/2012

Is it a gift from God or are men just that lucky? I am referring to our cocks, Has anyone other than me thought about the design of our erect and swollen gift and how beautiful it looks and how wonderful it feels when caressed by another man wow. I mean how sensitive it is and the pleasure it spouts when pleased , I am hard just writing this. There was a time in my life when I was interested in ...

0 Comments, 76 Views, 4 Votes ,4.41 Score
amcamman60 67 M
7  Articles
Finally got it end!!!!!!!!!   3/23/2012

As I was in my state of bliss with my lover using my inner body for his pleasure I could not hold myself on top of him any longer my muscles were to weak so I lean further forward kissing my mans neck and whispered in his ear to get on top of me. I felt this emptiness overcome me as he pulled out his erection from within me leaving me begging for him too be reinserted it so I could go back into ...

0 Comments, 181 Views, 12 Votes ,6.16 Score
amcamman60 67 M
7  Articles
Finally got it continued!!!!!!!   3/22/2012

The warmth of his erection resting on my ass got me so into our foreplay I couldn't take it anymore my erection was dripping my passion onto his stomach my breathing increased from the blissful pleasure of my balls resting on his. I raised up and scooted down his thighs I felt his hand slide from my waist and felt him rolling his moist erect head over my soon to be filled mangina.I raised ...

0 Comments, 191 Views, 7 Votes ,4.82 Score
amcamman60 67 M
7  Articles
Finally got it !!!!   3/22/2012

I used to be strictly heterosexual but since my divorce and not willing or able to find a woman to share my body with I began masturbating to the thoughts of men and my orgasms were very very intense. I decided to venture out hoping to meet a man that had the same desires I have or had. Since I live close to San Francisco I figured I could find a willing partner there so I went to an area known ...

0 Comments, 206 Views, 9 Votes ,3.00 Score
Prof_Beer_Stein 36 M
0  Articles
PLEASE UNCLE PHIL, I'M NOT GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   3/12/2012

the third time in five minutes I said, "Uncle Phil I'm not a fag as I looked away from him and out over that remote country fishing and swimming hole he had brought me to some two hours before. That hot and humid almost record setting July heat wave had started on Monday four days earlier as Uncle Phil took exception to my firm but no convincing statement to him. "If your not a fag, then how come ...

1 Comments, 663 Views, 19 Votes ,7.48 Score
sweetbillstoy 38 M
1  Article
the date part three   2/13/2012

so i came this far delivering myself to him like a present one young mans virginity his manhood his good standing as a normal guy you will have something on him which you can use to make him keep do it i even broughtr a poloroid cam wehih i tokld himm to get some pics iof me ill wish didnt exhist and hell have i asked to spend the night he liked that he sat i st nbext to him i handed him a ...

0 Comments, 146 Views, 3 Votes ,1.96 Score
sweetbillstoy 38 M
1  Article
the date   2/13/2012

it was summer he cooked at a resteraunt during the summer i worked ther as a dishwasheri was 13 very shy my body now craving sex no way i could talk to girls at school id turn red and say something totally stupid and they all had big strong boyfreinds letter jakets popular had cars hung together and had the girls rubbing and kissing and getting drunk with them and fucking fucking i envied ...

0 Comments, 306 Views, 8 Votes ,2.09 Score
NJCDR 68 T
5  Articles
A quickie before dinner   2/6/2012

Andrew and I were so horny. He hadn't felt my panty assed cock in weeks and I hadn't felt his thick manly erection in my ass either. I arrived at his house for the beginning of our Saturday overnight fun. It was going to be dinner then to bed for sex, sex and sex. Often Andrew meets me at the door but this time I went in and upstairs to his bedroom. He was just finished dressing. “Hey Andrew ...

1 Comments, 502 Views, 16 Votes ,6.51 Score
budflavin10_ 38 M
1  Article
FROM FORMER COP TO COCKSUCKER (my true story of new gay lust)   1/7/2012

I had no idea now many enemies I had made while a city traffic cop for nearly six exciting years. That was until I was fired from the job for trying to fix some politicians speeding ticket another veteran officer had written up two days earlier. Unable to land another state wide Law Enforcement job for nearly three long searching months, I finally took a thirty hour a week rather low paying ...

0 Comments, 471 Views, 20 Votes ,5.29 Score
ezdanlover 35 M
7  Articles
Richards memories   12/21/2011

He read the email again and could feel his erection demanding attention so he undone his belt buckle, opened the top button and pulled down the zip of his jeans, he slipped the jeans and his jocks down his legs and his cock sprang free, what an amazing feeling as the cool air surrounded his hard cock. He took his cock in his right hand and slowly started to rub it up and down; he re-read the ...

3 Comments, 379 Views, 12 Votes ,6.69 Score
cumlover20002 69 M
12  Articles
love in the outback   12/9/2011

the weather was fine and the sky was clear, a good day for a long walk in the outback, so i packed my haversack with warm clothing, water a thermos of tea, and food, i then put on my my pink underwear and hot pants a t shirt and my boots, hoped into my car and drove to the most incredable place you could find, not just for bush walking but also to make love if you had a boyfriend, and as it ...

1 Comments, 235 Views, 10 Votes ,4.78 Score
GREAT_HEAD_FOR_U 60 M
0  Articles
REMEMBERING MY NEW GAY URGES AND FEELINGS. OH MY....   12/6/2011

LIVING IN A SMALL RURAL COUNTRY TOWN WHERE THERE ARE VERY FEW SECRETS, I FIRST LEARNED ABOUT THE BLOW JOB WOODS REST AREA FROM BOTH ANDY AND PAUL WHO WERE TWO OF MY MANY NEW CATHOLIC SCHOOL CLASSMATES. YES AT FIRST I THOUGHT MY LEG WAS BEING PULLED AS THEY TOLD ME DURING RECESS ABOUT THIS BACK ROAD REST AREA THAT QUEERS FLOCKED INTO LOOKING FOR COCK SEX WITH EACH OTHER. HAVING BEEN ...

3 Comments, 441 Views, 15 Votes ,6.65 Score
NJCDR 68 T
5  Articles
Another neighbor   12/5/2011

I had been flirting with my neighbor for ages. It was so obvious that I wanted him and it was so obvious that he was trying not to show any sort of interest but I knew deep down that he did. Any red blooded, fem guy can sense that sort of thing and I was certainly very, very much fem.

Mr. J said, “Teri, if you keep coming over here or parading around in your bedroom dressed like a ...

4 Comments, 1008 Views, 30 Votes ,8.14 Score
TC_inwifespantys 55 M
1  Article
learning to deepthroat   11/20/2011

To preface this story.. I dress in my wife's panties and lingerie any chance I get. She doesn't know about any of this. I had one encounter with a guy quite a few years ago so I guess I can say I am Bi not just curious. I don't come even close to passing as fem but I love the idea of playing the role. My wife has a realistic 8" dildo that I like to play with(she doesn't know). After many times ...

2 Comments, 393 Views, 7 Votes ,5.84 Score
needingfriend 37 M
2  Articles
Favorite move?   11/17/2011

What is your favorite sucking technique? and will you teach me to do it to you?

0 Comments, 105 Views, 2 Votes ,5.20 Score
needingfriend 37 M
2  Articles
Best dick to start   11/17/2011

So if you want to start sucking dick, What is the best size to have for your first one?

1 Comments, 144 Views, 3 Votes ,5.39 Score
JR82 37 M
1  Article
Fucking   11/1/2011

A lot of time went by after the summer a man sucked me off a few times. I'd think about it once in a while. Jerked off thinkin about it a few times. Couple years ago a new guy moved to town. We hit it off. Hung out together, dated some women together, drank together. One drunk night had some sloppy sex together. That led to more. Just strokin and wrestling around at first, then oral. I was into ...

2 Comments, 1035 Views, 41 Votes ,7.86 Score