Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

day29526 58 M
7  Articles
14 and camping   8/22/2006

Hi again,
It was my first, and I was 14, camping with my neighbor and his family. I never have even given thought to sex with a man or I should say boy, since that is what I was. Jim my neighbor, (14 also) and I were doing the evryday boy thing at camp, fishing, riding bikes and just eating all we could. His mom had made our bed in the back of thier truck, just one mattress and ...

6 Comments, 2708 Views, 63 Votes ,5.29 Score
liketotryit3 66 M
2  Articles
Pleasant surprise   8/21/2006

I was casually dating a girl, we were actually fuck buddies who trusted each other very much and truly enjoyed each others compamy on the occassions we got together. I had told her that a threesome would be nice and she said that she would pick a friend and it would be a surprise to me who it was but said I would love the experience. I went to her place we had a couple drinks and a little ...

4 Comments, 2658 Views, 93 Votes ,8.87 Score
HARDONE1970 57 G
11  Articles
i wanna know   8/18/2006

take a look at my pic hardone1970 and you guys tell me if you like the pic or not. the ones that like it tell me why you like it the ones that don't like it tell me why you don't like it.

1 Comments, 223 Views, 5 Votes ,2.16 Score
pink4u2enjoy 61 M
3  Articles
Anal Sex And Bisexuality   8/17/2006

Anal sex doesn't seem to be that big a deal in the bisexual world. In the few encounters I've had, I've never even been fully penetrated. I've had a couple of guys get their cocks about halfway in, but that's it. It seems to be a lot more oral and hand job oriented. Yet, I want somebody to open my round ass cheeks and work my soft pink center. I'm not sure how to get someone to do it ...

16 Comments, 1526 Views, 54 Votes ,7.18 Score
HARDONE1970 57 G
11  Articles
question   8/16/2006

ok guys here is a question that i want you to answer honestly what makes you hard looking at a guys soft cock a guys hard cock or a picture of his ass, for me it a guys hard cock. a young guys hard cock, in the age of 18 to 21, they have the most soft sticking striaght up in the air cock and how nice and smooth, it looks just ateable

8 Comments, 247 Views, 9 Votes ,3.00 Score
sexysyxduce 29 M
1  Article
women & t-girls   8/16/2006

im a new to exploring the bi-curious feelings i've been having. but for sum reason i am only attracted to passable, feminine t-girls and that is making thins very difficult for me to find the experience i am after. im also still very shy about seeking out t-girls to try and explore these feelings. im not sure if i should consider this a phase, a fetish, or an experiment (for my inner ...

2 Comments, 377 Views, 3 Votes ,4.41 Score
HotDick4uInNH 62 T
166  Articles
BECOMING OUR WIFES WILLING CUCKOLD SISSIES!   8/13/2006

It was during a Wednesday nite supper this past April when Vivian Penny Parker my wife of seven years, suddenly looked me straight in the eyes while calling me a GAY COCKSUCKER ! Instantly while I swollowed hard and quickly looked away from her, my worse dreaded fears in life had somehow just become reality! So as I sat there trembling with a bowed head, my Viv told me all about the ...

1 Comments, 1713 Views, 38 Votes ,7.88 Score
pink4u2enjoy 61 M
3  Articles
Yes, I'm Bisexual....   8/11/2006

I didn't even realize it at first...even after having male/male sex!!! I know, you're thinking: "What a dumbass!" Here's how it happened to me... I had never done anything until about 5 years ago. I had fantasized about being fucked up the ass and being forced to suck cock and swallow...but I had never acted upon those fantasies. I was running a male strip show here locally in the ...

1 Comments, 1066 Views, 36 Votes ,6.00 Score
Handyman881815 60 M
2  Articles
bi??I'm not sure   8/10/2006

I'm not sure if I'm bi, because mens bodies don't really turn me on, but looking at pics of big hard cocks does.I've hooked up with a few guys and enjoyed sucking and getting sucked but, it's never been earth moving like I thought it would be. I'm still on this site looking for guys to hook up with because I like sex and it easier to hook up with guys. I'm a nice looking guy but can't seem ...

7 Comments, 732 Views, 9 Votes ,3.00 Score
sheerpantyman 67 M
1  Article
He knew all along!   8/8/2006

This happenened a number of years ago when I went to a company sponsored medical sales convention with my friend and co-worker Randy D.
we flew into San Francisco a couple of days before the start of the convention and got settled into our room at a frind of Randy's house. We then headed downtown to check out the hot X-rated action San Francisco is known for. As we were driving ...

2 Comments, 1369 Views, 49 Votes ,5.75 Score
sexonly112 48 BC
21  Articles
My Wife's New Lover   8/8/2006

TRUE STORY! About three years ago my wife and I were fantasying about doing a mfm threesome. This went on for about six months with no luck. I wasn't considering asking any of our friends but my wife suggested that it maybe safer if we used a friend instead of a stranger. My wife said to me that I should ask my good friend Sean. I can totally understand why she wanted me to ask Sean, he ...

7 Comments, 2294 Views, 69 Votes ,7.23 Score
Digger2730 49 M
3  Articles
freaky freaky   8/6/2006

It was a nice, lazy weekend morning. Mom was at work and my stepdad decided to go to the City, leaving the house to me. I called up my boy Ty to see what his plans were. I wanted to get some more cam pics of our fun to check out and jerk off to. He said cool and he be over in 5 inutes. I answered the door in a very loose fitting pait of pj shorts. Ty was wearing some denim jean shorts, ...

1 Comments, 1436 Views, 37 Votes ,7.05 Score
HotDick4uInNH 62 T
166  Articles
hi   8/5/2006

hi

0 Comments, 370 Views, 9 Votes ,1.50 Score
HotDick4uInNH 62 T
166  Articles
hi   8/4/2006

hi

0 Comments, 169 Views, 6 Votes
bmthbi 52 M
6  Articles
Caught Out part 2   8/1/2006

So, managed to wangle another day off work, which just happened to be the same day the window cleaner should be round!!Wanting more than just a quick, if really good blow job, decided to wait in the main bedroom.Left the back door open, opened the curtains, final check that lube nd rubbers at hand, and lay back naked on the double bed, playing with my semi hard cock and massaging my shaved ...

1 Comments, 1113 Views, 39 Votes ,6.66 Score
Digger2730 49 M
3  Articles
Confusion   7/26/2006

Ok folks, I need to vent so I'm writing to clear my head. Bear with me.
For a while now, I've been thinking about sucking a dick. I consider myself bi but it's extremely selective and not well known. In this particular case, I wanted to suck one, savor the smell of the pelvis, feel the first couple of shots of cum on my tongue and the rest on my face. So I called my friend, who ...

2 Comments, 595 Views, 21 Votes ,3.13 Score
BigKinky 40 M
1  Article
My first time, but hopefully not my last.   7/24/2006

I hooked up with a couple who are both bi and we had a a very good time. She started out getting eaten by him and I was sucking on her nipples and kissing her. Suddenly I felt a mouth on my cock and I knew I had my first bi contact in front of a woman. We took turns orally on each other and then I watched him fuck her, and when he came I shoved his cock in my mouth and sucked him dry. ...

4 Comments, 1273 Views, 42 Votes ,5.39 Score
ryansin2469 56 M
6  Articles
No Wife Tonight   7/23/2006

Last night was girl’s night out. I had invited Craig over for to take full advantage of the situation. It was the first time that I had been with a man without my beautiful wife involved as well. Don’t get me wrong. Sex with my wife, Maria, is amazing beyond all belief, but last night I was going to experience something I completely wanted to do ever since Craig penetrated my ...

0 Comments, 1786 Views, 70 Votes ,8.31 Score
Chrisock 43 M
6  Articles
Seeking MR Bi curious-2   7/23/2006

I saw Fritz arriving at the gym a few days after our frantic session.We said hello & it seemed ackward "Can you give me a lift home again?" I asked and he smiled & nodded. "Why not now?" and licked my lips "OK" he agreed & we left to go to his car. As soon as we were in a started feeling his crotch & telling him how much & wanted him and he grew hard. We went to my place that was a ...

0 Comments, 701 Views, 25 Votes ,6.78 Score
Bayne_18 43 M
7  Articles
Married Bi Guys -2   7/23/2006

My boss introduced to a friend of his who was in town for some mutual business. We had a few drinks & went to his room & my boss was openly rubbing my crotch. "He knows" my boss said as Dan returned with drinks. "Why dont you strip down & show Dan that bod" I stripped down to my jocks that were showing my tenting cock. "I told Dan that we would make sure he had a good time on his ...

1 Comments, 1424 Views, 54 Votes ,7.49 Score
day29526 58 M
7  Articles
A Quickie   7/23/2006

It was monday morning, I had just gotten to the office and got the computer turned on. I saw I had an email waiting on me in my OP mailbox. I was from a local and said, I want to suck your cock, but I can only play today from 845 till 915, call me at this number if you would like to recieve.
It was 825, that gave me 20 minutes, take away travel time, that left me like 5 minutes, ...

1 Comments, 1135 Views, 42 Votes ,6.93 Score
Chrisock 43 M
6  Articles
Seeking MR. Bi Curious   7/20/2006

Having recently had 2 married BI guys for their first man sex encounters has turned me on to these guys. First was nearly accidental with new guy at gym who I caught checking out my body in the shower. I smiled but he tirned away. Next time I made sure he got a good look & this time he smiled back. Chatted later but nothing happened. He was about mid 30s , good bod & I began fantasising ...

6 Comments, 1337 Views, 47 Votes ,7.46 Score
ukhombre 60 M
1  Article
My first bi sex   7/19/2006

Im 42 now, about 5 years ago i went to Tenerife in the cannary islands to help a friend with his new bar there. We shared a villa together to save on cost etc...! This was a friend i had known over 10 years, he was 6ft 6in tall and really well built and very hairy with it lol ! In all the time i`d known him i only knew him to have 2 girlfriends, i just put it down to him being shy when it ...

0 Comments, 1455 Views, 59 Votes ,6.18 Score
day29526 58 M
7  Articles
Atlanta (Conyers)   7/7/2006

I had to go to Atlanta to take some cert tests. I knew I had a long evening ahead of me, while I waited for my test day. Plus it was a month from now and I wanted to try and hook up prior to going. I joined bi-men network and placed a ad for bi men or bi couples, and left my email address. I recieved an email about a week after I placed my ad from a couple. Trevor and Debbie were thier ...

2 Comments, 1736 Views, 69 Votes ,8.13 Score
HARDONE1970 57 G
11  Articles
answer me this????????   7/7/2006

what makes a man bi. is it that he like to suck cock and fuck pussy or suck cock and fuck a males ass and fuck pussy and a females ass. cause i love to suck cock any size or race and i love to fuck pussy again any size or race, but the thought of fucking a guy ass is a real turn off for me let me know what BI is.

7 Comments, 728 Views, 20 Votes ,3.00 Score
1shaman 69 M
4  Articles
Wrong term   6/29/2006

HI guys... I know what the term Bisexual is, although lets take it from someone that's been not in love with a gender, but the person, it's as simple as that which the correct term would be Polysexual..loving the one your in love with.. hell lately I starting to think I am TRISEXUAL.. yes I am starting to think I might try anything once... more if it's hot... come see me. ...

1 Comments, 620 Views, 14 Votes ,3.30 Score
NewSub40 54 M
1  Article
My First Black Cock   6/29/2006

Wow I have been talking to eugene for about two months but could never seem to find a good time for both of us to meet until this weekend I call him and said a had a place and a few hours if he was available He said he was and came right over i was so nervous and excited and the sometime I opened the door and wow nice and muscular he came in and said Now what? I said drop em and him did and ...

1 Comments, 2023 Views, 61 Votes ,5.69 Score
Bayne_18 43 M
7  Articles
Married Bi Guys   6/27/2006

I had been sucking & fucking my boss for 3 months and he has introduced me to 2 other married guys who were bi curious. My boss has great technique & I love it especially when he sucks and licks while he lubes my bum & stretches it with his fingers until I blow & he bends me over & slips his erection in my tight arse. Somedays we can get together 3 times as he picks me up to take me to work ...

5 Comments, 3024 Views, 99 Votes ,6.25 Score
explorer51 73 M
3  Articles
Allyou want in a women   6/27/2006

It was a long night at work so on the way te way home i stoped at this bar for a drink, there at the end sat this women she had long black hair a very full chest with long tan legs. i couldn't kelp my eyes off her. About a 15 min. want by than she got up and came overe to me sat down and sat buy me a drink. I did we talked she said my name is Bobby itold her mine we talked for about ...

4 Comments, 1527 Views, 59 Votes ,8.04 Score
day29526 58 M
7  Articles
Just Like That   6/27/2006

I opened my office up monday morning and went through my usual routine of checking my emails. I went to my mailbox and saw that I had two unopened emails. One was from a group of guys in Fayetteville, and was asking me to join them today at one p.m. for some group fun. It stated they were to be ten men there, and they wanted me to join them. It left a number to call to find out the location ...

1 Comments, 2206 Views, 80 Votes ,8.46 Score