Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

HonoBiMale 52 M
3  Articles
First Bi Thoughts for a College Student   4/3/2006

First Bi Thoughts
I know I wrote a story about my first bi experience, and this experience pre-dates that, but it wasn’t truly a bi experience. It was just one of the things that helped me to begin thinking about doing something with a guy.
It was the fall semester of my second year of college. I don’t really call it my sophomore year because due to my partying in my ...

1 Comments, 588 Views, 12 Votes ,5.98 Score
jr18915 66 M
6  Articles
now she's talking about it...   4/3/2006

Recently my wife and I were just sitting around talking over a glass of wine after dinner. Somehow the subject turned to tits. She started by saying how she would like to have hers done and made more perky etc..."like the boobs on a girl I work with" she said. She went on to describe this cute Asian woman and what great tits she has now since surgery. My wife went on to say this Asian ...

0 Comments, 1242 Views, 33 Votes ,7.09 Score
mike135291 59 M
2  Articles
My Black Man Fantasy Came True   3/31/2006

I have always wanted to be taken by a black stud. I’m a white, 40ish bisexual man that is very submissive and loves to be with dominating men. I have been fascinated with black men because of their large cocks and their desire to dominate during sex. My fantasy came true the other night with the help of outpersonals. I meet this man on outpersonals over the course of several weeks ...

7 Comments, 2284 Views, 68 Votes ,8.51 Score
manopassion 63 M
79  Articles
I Fell In Love with The Masseur   3/28/2006

Steve looked at his watch as he sat at the table in the coffee house sipping a cup of coffee. It was Friday afternoon, the weather was cold, windy and a slow cold drizzle was coming down. It seemed to symbolize the way his week had gone. First his girlfriend of two years had decided to break off their relationship because she wanted to see other guys. He found out later that she had been ...

6 Comments, 1536 Views, 82 Votes ,9.18 Score
HonoBiMale 52 M
3  Articles
Summer While Wife Was Away   3/23/2006

I wanted to tell you all about another adventure of mine, that even though it wasn't as exciting as my first time I experienced anything with a man, it was still very memorable. If I ever had the chance to do it again, I would jump at it.
It happened the summer that my wife and I were separated. She had left to go spend time with family while we worked out some issues. I ...

1 Comments, 1617 Views, 45 Votes ,7.61 Score
3rdtimelucky3 53 M
1  Article
how it happened   3/17/2006

i have been on this site for a while, and i thought it would only ever be fantasy with a man - WRONG!! lol i came in from the pub and was particularly horny. i was looking for a chat while we both entertained each other. you know how it is, wank while you pretend you're with the man! we then exchanged mobiles and he rang! he lived 30 miles away and could he meet me sometime? i had had a ...

1 Comments, 1415 Views, 47 Votes ,6.90 Score
manopassion 63 M
79  Articles
Being Curious Has Big Rewards   3/11/2006

I was brought up believing that men were not supposed to have sex together. The thought of this taboo type of sex was always made me curious.
When I was 18 or 19, I visited an adult book store, just because I was horny and wanted to get a magazine that showed people getting fucked so I would have some jerk off material. I was tired of my Dad's playboys, and they didn't show much. ...

7 Comments, 3510 Views, 146 Votes ,9.11 Score
manopassion 63 M
79  Articles
Hike   3/11/2006

t started out to be a beautiful day. The sun was shining, and the gentle breeze made the early fall day pleasant and enjoyable. A perfect day to do almost anything out doors. So it was that nineteen year old Todd, along with his eighteen year old friend Mark decided to go for a long hike into the woods that butted up against the edge of the town that they lived in. Mark had lived there most ...

2 Comments, 1041 Views, 38 Votes ,7.97 Score
manopassion 63 M
79  Articles
The Gym Pt. I   3/11/2006

John was having the time of his life. He had just turned 18 and he had a job at a local gym, earning some extra money before college started. He had free use of all the equipment, could use the pool, and the job he had wasn't very hard at all. He was off today, and had came to the gym to work out.
After a hard workout he headed to the showers. He entered the big shower stall and ...

0 Comments, 909 Views, 31 Votes ,6.40 Score
1ndr34 52 M
1  Article
Im married, but would love to be with a man once.   3/11/2006

I am totally new to this and have never been with a man before. I would love to try it, but im nervouse about the whole thing. I dont want to hook up with some guy that sleeps with everybody. I think its going to be a great experience, but i dont know how to go about it. I dont know if i should be with a gay man or a bi-man. Im just totally confused and would like some input on this subject ...

7 Comments, 1223 Views, 12 Votes ,4.74 Score
Concord21600 55 M
2  Articles
Belated Bi-Valentine's Day Surprise - The Sequel   3/11/2006

This is the continuation of that special evening when my girlfriend Shannon brought home her secret lover, Rick, to now make me part of their lustful passions. We jumped in the hot tub and after a few more drinks and some hot times of touching, kissing and playing with each other, we decided to reconvene in the bedroom where we could obviously be a lot more comfortable.
Once in ...

0 Comments, 767 Views, 26 Votes ,8.20 Score
bull422 40 M
2  Articles
Couple Lookin for fun!   3/11/2006

I am 29 and bi-curious, she is 26 and bi-curious as well as wanting to have another guy with us in bed! I kinda like the idea of sucking on a hard cock with her, plus, she is really fuckin good at it, so she can show me the ropes! We would also like to find a bi couple, 4 would be really hot, and a group, all lickin and suckin, kissin and fuck together!! mmmmmm i use yahoo messenger. you ...

2 Comments, 719 Views, 10 Votes ,5.58 Score
bianwillen2 71 BC
1  Article
bi 3 way lost   3/10/2006

well my wife and i have a friend i will call jim.he has wanted to have sex with my wife as long as i can remember.well i fell out to colorado last week so jim and i could drive back for bike week in daytona.well upon arriving at his house, he said lets hit the hot tub.he headed towards his bedroom.i advised him i didn't have a bathing suite.he said come on in i have an extra one.as i got to ...

2 Comments, 1760 Views, 42 Votes ,4.62 Score
Concord21600 55 M
2  Articles
Belated Bi-Valentine's Day Surprise   3/10/2006

My beautiful girlfriend, Shannon, knew of my interest in sharing a bi MFM threesome for some time but she had always been very reluctant to do so. She is a gorgeous 35 year old blonde with a great body who likes to flirt and show it off. This has always turned me on a great deal, and I always wanted to watch her take it to the next level but she never did...or at least I didn't think she ...

1 Comments, 1203 Views, 37 Votes ,7.98 Score
manopassion 63 M
79  Articles
Spark   3/6/2006

haven't felt it in a long time. When you're with someone for six years the spark kind of dies down into a little ash-covered coal. If you're lucky it won't blow out entirely.
So I'm attached in a rather permanent way… I know I shouldn't be feeling this. I shouldn't be playing. I didn't mean for it to happen; it started out so innocent. But I can't help it. There's just something ...

0 Comments, 415 Views, 21 Votes ,6.22 Score
NH_JustForFun 65 M
1  Article
A Home - Part 1   3/4/2006

After a week of getting to know each other online, I agreed to come over to his place and give him a massage. I was still attending massage school as a career after retirement and had given some thought to a more complete male or female massage. I was excited for manty reasons including the fact that I had not given a "home" massage to anyone but women. <br> When I knocked and ...

0 Comments, 720 Views, 14 Votes ,3.78 Score
watson65 53 M
14  Articles
the first   3/1/2006

So there we were. Just the two of us. We had been chatting for sometime and decided that we needed to meet. I had always envisioned what my first time with another guy would be like, but you never really know it is going to be as great as it was. Nor do you know that you are going to be as nervous as you were. But it was a first time for both of us so things were on an even playing ...

2 Comments, 1467 Views, 40 Votes ,5.87 Score
baldwinta 71 M
1  Article
WHY CAN'T WE ALL GET ALONG?!   2/27/2006

Recently in the advice columm section of this magazine there was a question/issue raised by our fellow member, wanting54. The issue dealt with bi-sexual married men and their sexual preferences. <br> The vitriol and bias I saw in the responses surprised and shocked me. <br> There are 1440 articles posted in this category. Yes, many of them are erotic fiction, and lord ...

6 Comments, 613 Views, 22 Votes ,6.85 Score
manopassion 63 M
79  Articles
A New Sensation   2/24/2006

I love to receive blowjobs. I had fucked a lot of women and received numerous blowjobs from them. But I had always heard that men could give the best blowjobs. This led to a daydream I thought would never come true - receiving a blowjob from a man just to see if this was true. <br> I was afraid to advertise on the web or gay message boards because someone I knew might see my ad. If ...

4 Comments, 1440 Views, 72 Votes ,9.00 Score
manopassion 63 M
79  Articles
My First Gloryhole   2/24/2006

Growing up in a small town in the northern Midwest, I had not experienced a lot of gay sexual action. I was actually not gay, but had always been curious about what it would be like to be with another man and suck his cock. <br> When I was 18 in high school I had an oral sex session with one of my friends from the drama club (I know what you're thinking...but, I am actually a Jock ...

2 Comments, 1618 Views, 66 Votes ,8.24 Score
manopassion 63 M
79  Articles
A Full Phil ling Taste   2/24/2006

I couldn't believe I was actually going to meet Phil. It was one thing to enjoy a dirty hotel threesome with him and his sexy girlfriend, which we'd managed on the previous Saturday night. But it was an entirely different prospect to meet him on his own. <br> It had all started when we'd arranged to meet at a local hotel. I'd never met Phil and Karen before, I'd answered a ...

2 Comments, 507 Views, 16 Votes ,5.19 Score
manopassion 63 M
79  Articles
Busted   2/24/2006

It's funny some days you get up and nothing seems right from the get go. No matter what you do on those days nothing seems to go right. I don't' care what you call days like that, I know we all have them but lately it seems I have been having a stream of them. My job sucks my boss and co-workers are idiots. Some time at work I feel like I'm in an episode of the Twilight Zone. I mean I keep ...

0 Comments, 523 Views, 15 Votes ,3.74 Score
manopassion 63 M
79  Articles
Celeste   2/24/2006

After a long lonely week you stumble into a local watering hole for a couple of cold brews then back to the hotel where you have been staying for this conference. You have a familiar "itch" in your groin but you haven't met anyone you might be interested in yet so why would you think tonight would be any different. Of course you have been wrong before. <br> Sitting at the end of ...

0 Comments, 283 Views, 12 Votes ,5.80 Score
manopassion 63 M
79  Articles
The Bookstore and More   2/24/2006

I have always been highly sexed but always kept it restricted to girls. All this changed one day. I will never forget that day – it was the day I got my first blowjob from a man. I had gone to my favorite bookstore and got a hand full of tokens and picked out one of the booths in the back of the store. I had watched most of a movie about a big titted bitch sucking a big cock. I had my own ...

2 Comments, 699 Views, 34 Votes ,8.00 Score
manopassion 63 M
79  Articles
Away From Our Wives   2/24/2006

The moment I saw Brian’s beautiful cock I knew I had to have him. I knew I wouldn’t rest until I felt that gorgeous hard cock sliding in and out of my wet, hot mouth as he moaned my name. Brian had emailed me after reading one of my stories on literotica. It was a fantasy about dressing up in my wife’s underwear and making love to an eighteen year old guy I had been writing to. ...

1 Comments, 635 Views, 10 Votes ,4.58 Score
manopassion 63 M
79  Articles
An Unsound Sleep   2/24/2006

Our company was hosting a conference in Orlando, Florida a few months back, and I was "volunteered" to be one of the seminar speakers. I was less than pleased with the obligation, since I’d never liked Orlando much – I’m more of a cold weather person. It might have been marginally enjoyable if I’d been able to bring my girlfriend along, but she picked the weekend before the trip to ...

0 Comments, 284 Views, 10 Votes ,3.58 Score
manopassion 63 M
79  Articles
Jenny Joins the Guys   2/24/2006

My wife was fascinated. Ever since I confessed to her that I was bi, she can't seem to get it out of her mind. Expecting to be thrown out of the house, I was surprised and relieved when she said she was turned on by it. She talked about it when we made love, asked me how he tasted, how it felt, had he cum in my mouth. Finally, she asked me to invite Jim to our house. She wanted to see me ...

9 Comments, 3435 Views, 132 Votes ,9.44 Score
manopassion 63 M
79  Articles
Clarafication   2/24/2006

She brought me in to the room nude and blindfolded, the black cloth loose around my face. I kept my eyes closed, the smile on my lips telling her without a doubt that if I opened my eyes, her game would be over. But Clara didn't seem to mind; she knew I'd play along. "I've thought about what you told me, " she said quietly into my ear, leading me by the shoulder towards the middle of the ...

0 Comments, 223 Views, 7 Votes ,3.30 Score
manopassion 63 M
79  Articles
Your Boy Toy   2/24/2006

You know how I always watched you, as you walked into my room, still slightly wet on your return from the shower down the hall. My senior year in college, fourth year in the dorm, and I had never seen a boy as beautiful as you, one whose firm pecs taunted me as your cock strained against the work-out shorts you lounged around in, the tip pressing against the fabric, right in front of my ...

1 Comments, 744 Views, 18 Votes ,4.63 Score
manopassion 63 M
79  Articles
Craving Jim   2/24/2006

I sat in the bar watching the hockey game, waiting for Jim to arrive. <br> I wondered what he felt watching these games. Jim was actually drafted to play professionally, until a knee injury ended his career. Even half a lifetime later, he was still solidly built, and at 6'2" was an impressive specimen. <br> And I knew how solid he was more than most. Three years ago I'd ...

0 Comments, 185 Views, 5 Votes ,3.80 Score