Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

BiTacGuy62 60 M
3  Articles
Seduction of a Fine Young Man   8/6/2008

I had been living near the High School for 6 weeks. I had moved there right towards the end of a particularly rough Dallas winter. Now that the weather was more spring like I had decided to take advantage of the basketball court behind the school. The winter had left me somewhat out of shape and this was a great way to get the blood flowing again. Every day after work I would take an hour or so ...

4 Comments, 1623 Views, 78 Votes ,9.18 Score
oral69foryou 73 M
5  Articles
oral/anal   8/6/2008

Have been seeing Steve, for 4 years now, about once a week, sometimes time allowing twice a week. but now, was my last time. being married, my wife and myself decided to move abroad (MALTA) for a better, safer, alot warmer, way of life. So, letting Steve know, was not going to be nice. We met at his apartment , as usaul, and before he even started to kiss me, i put my hands up to stop him, saying ...

2 Comments, 722 Views, 26 Votes ,6.58 Score
oral69foryou 73 M
5  Articles
anal first   8/4/2008

Have been seeing Steve now for a few weeks, my first bi/gay lover. he taught me how to kiss and caress another man, how to deep throat him, and enjoy the taste and smell of another man. this weekend, i was in for a weekend of anal bliss. we met at his apartment, had a coffee and a cuddle, and then as we were soon nake together, our hands and lips exploring every part of each others bodys. He ...

2 Comments, 922 Views, 36 Votes ,8.33 Score
oral69foryou 73 M
5  Articles
First Kiss   8/4/2008

being married, i was quite innocent, about having sex with another man, but i was very sure i wanted to, have been thinking about it for several years. then one day, i met Steve, in a coffee bar, we just started chatting and hit it off straight away. he was sitting very close to me, as the coffee bar was quite full, then suddenly i felt his hand on my leg, slowly stroking my upper thigh, at the ...

2 Comments, 803 Views, 31 Votes ,8.22 Score
wlngtotryitall 59 M
2  Articles
curious for more   7/20/2008

a couple of weeks ago, i went and got a massage after a very stressful week at work. the girl i scheduled with was running late, so i went with a guy who i hadn't see there before. got undressed and went under the towel(hey this is a legit spa). he came in and started on my shoulders and chest. while he was massaging me, we chatted about our wives, sports, etc. after a while he moved down to my ...

2 Comments, 1780 Views, 60 Votes ,7.45 Score
sucker9994 47 M
1  Article
Bi 30ish first time was a threesome.   7/16/2008

My first gay encounter was a threesome with two older guys in their early 50's. I met them on this site after trading emails and a call or two I decided it was time. I went over one morning after work about 7:30 am I was dirty from work so I had to shower at thier place. After the shower I came out of the bathroom to find them both naked on the bed with hard 7.5 inch cocks in hand eagerly ...

5 Comments, 1879 Views, 50 Votes ,5.77 Score
SweatyM2M 64 M
4  Articles
Bimarried with bifriend   7/9/2008

He asked me over-we talked online about being negastive -tested etc. we agreed to meet and just dooral until we were both comfortable and knew each other better. He sent me his addressa and phone #-said the door would be open just come in lock it and follow the instructions posted. I arrived at 9:30 AM. I apporached the door slowly and turned the door handle-as it opended I heard music playing ...

0 Comments, 1859 Views, 43 Votes ,5.35 Score
BiTacGuy62 60 M
3  Articles
Intro to Bi   7/7/2008

My Bi Debut In a previous story I had described how I introduced a young 18 year old man to the pleasures of bisexual encounters. I think it’s only appropriate that I describe how I was introduced to this wonderful experience. I consider this my first real Bi experience even though there was an occasion when I was younger in which a football teammate and I masturbated together in the locker ...

7 Comments, 1606 Views, 62 Votes ,9.27 Score
discretion985 50 M
28  Articles
My wife and the "mystery woman" part 2of2   6/20/2008

I had just had a threesome with my wife and another woman on video and was about to see it for the first time (due to a blindfold and headphones.)

I grabbed the remote and jumped into bed and hit play, my wife just sat beside me rubbing my still wet chest. As the tape began my wife said to remember how good it felt. Then I nearly felt my heart stop by what I saw next. I watched myself ...

5 Comments, 1564 Views, 50 Votes ,9.26 Score
discretion985 50 M
28  Articles
My wife and the "mystery woman"   6/20/2008

I had been begging my wife of five years for a threesome with one of her sexy friends but she just laughed it off. She was worried that I would leave her and that she wouldn't be able to handle the jealousy. It remained a fantasy until one day I finally wore her down. She said that she would do it only under certain conditions, they were that I would never know who it was and that during the ...

2 Comments, 1254 Views, 33 Votes ,8.29 Score
ronny55 71 T
19  Articles
Michelle and I   6/14/2008

Michelle and I had met through a mutual male friend at a Street Rod show, but I had met her as my male self and she as her male self. Mike and we hit it off right away and became very good and close friends. This happened about 10 years ago, just after my divorce from my first wife who for most of the marriage supported and participated in my crossdressing. She eventually found ...

1 Comments, 646 Views, 23 Votes ,7.45 Score
bi8dick 68 M
6  Articles
wife rented me out all parts and end of story   6/10/2008

Somehow someone had gotten my wife's email an emailed her telling her that they would like to rent my ass for the night. My wife is very shy and won't talk about sex very much but this time when the $ sign came into play she changed. She ask the person how much they would pay for 8 hours of my services, I am not sure of the amount but she told the person to meet her at the parking lot for the ...

5 Comments, 1252 Views, 36 Votes ,7.21 Score
jimbob5369 71 M
10  Articles
"NOT ENOUGH"   6/5/2008

I really do not understand why but I know I enjoy sucking a nice cock. I enjoy cock sucking more then eating or licking a pussy now. I was a straight guy but now bi- for about a year enjoying bi-pleasures now. I find that sucking a guy off and knowing he is satisfied gives me more pleasure then getting off or even getting a women off. I don't care if a guy cock is big, fat, small, short, pink, ...

1 Comments, 1018 Views, 30 Votes ,6.57 Score
bi8dick 68 M
6  Articles
sold by my wife 4 the night pt 4   5/29/2008

I soon felt the balls slapping my ass hard as well as the dick inside of me began to quiver as I was filled with cum. I knew we had been driving while I was being tested as the sex slave I had been sold as. I guess I passed the test because we pulled into a drive after about 1/2 an hours drive. As the dick inside of me came out of my ass I was pulled out and into a house wher I was again ...

3 Comments, 842 Views, 29 Votes ,3.44 Score
warisnotlove 55 M
6  Articles
i love to be taken   5/26/2008

i have been lucky that my first man was a good teacher and his cock was huge and i mean long and fat. i have been his every since and he is my true love. i have been looking for a man who can stretch my insides and leave my ass tingling with a good fucking. i have recently started to like fucking my man too and i have also learned to deep throat and kiss my man as we fuck and suck each other i ...

0 Comments, 734 Views, 13 Votes ,5.32 Score
bi8dick 68 M
6  Articles
sold by my wife 4 the night pt 3   5/24/2008

As I looked at the photos of my ass being branded, of my mouth being fucked and of my wife sucking the dick hard that would later fill her, I could only wonder what was next. I did't have long to wonder because the brand on my ass was treated with something as my ass was lubed up for more action. I have to tell you being branded hurt like hell but I was getting over the pain as someone whispered ...

1 Comments, 712 Views, 26 Votes ,5.18 Score
v10ivan69 70 M
15  Articles
Mutual Release   5/23/2008

As he entered the room, I pushed him against the wall and kissed him deeply. Our tongues entwined and the bulges in our pants pressed hard together. We removed each other's shirts and he dropped to his knees and began to remove my pants. When he had them off he pushed me onto the bed and began to work on my chest and stomach with his lips and tongue. Slowly he moved lower teasing around my ...

0 Comments, 388 Views, 10 Votes ,3.98 Score
bi8dick 68 M
6  Articles
sold by my wife 4 the night pt 2   5/16/2008

I knew my wife would be having fun while I was being used as the sex slave she had sold me as. I felt someone take my face in their hands as they entered my mouth say " You are ours for the next 24 hours and we are going to use you for our pleasure and we are going to brand you as a bisexual slave that you are. I felt the dick in my mouth begin to face fuck me as the balls bounce off my chin. I ...

1 Comments, 880 Views, 31 Votes ,5.16 Score
SweatyM2M 64 M
4  Articles
MFM   5/11/2008

I was asked to have sweaty sex with a couple-so I did. We met at hteir house for drings and had some 420-they had a nice hot tube soe we get naked and took the plunge. The husband worked on my cock while the wife had me eat her hairy cunt and play with her tits. She began to moan and wanted a cock in her so I asked the husband what he wantes to do. He had her lean over the edge of the hot tube ...

5 Comments, 1500 Views, 45 Votes ,5.64 Score
JediKnght 47 M
2  Articles
Fucked again   5/5/2008

well it had been some time since had met a guy to fuck me. Had been out with some couples, where i sucked his cock. Had bought a new butt plug, slightly bigger since i am so tight i want to be able to take a cock. Looking at all those big cocks online keeps making me so horny and i want to be fucked by them. As i sit here typing this up, not even showered yet, so still smell of it, makes me think ...

1 Comments, 982 Views, 21 Votes ,5.35 Score
bi8dick 68 M
6  Articles
sold by my wife 4 the night pt 1   5/3/2008

Somehow someone had gotten my wifes email an emailed her telling her that they would like to rnt my ass for the night. My wife is very shy and won't talk about sex very much but this time when the $ sign came into play she changed. She ask the person how much they would pay for 8 hours of my services, I am not sure of the amount but she told the person to meet her at the parking lot for the local ...

1 Comments, 1151 Views, 32 Votes ,4.93 Score
longstroke79 41 M
1  Article
THE TRUTH, NOT OPINION   4/28/2008

THIS IS AN ARTICLE ABOUT MYSELF. I CONSIDER MYSELF STRAIGHT ALTHOUGH KINSEY WOULD SAY I AM BISEXUAL WITH A STRONGER LEANING TOWARD WOMEN, I SAY I AM STRAIGHT WITH A SEXUAL ATTRACTION TOWARD certain GUYS, I PREFER WOMEN FOR RELATIONSHIPS AND SEX, HOWEVER ON OCCASION I JUST WANT TO WRESTLE AROUND WITH A GOOD LOOKING GUY AND IF WE GET HARD, WE CAN TAKE CARE OF THAT. I HAVE BEEN THIS WAY SINCE I WAS ...

3 Comments, 676 Views, 19 Votes ,6.29 Score
roy119 50 M
7  Articles
steam room sex   4/21/2008

having spent a long boring night at the gym my girl friend and i went to the pool. it was near to closing time and the place was empty so we went in the steam room. one of her kicks was getting oral sex from anyone not just me somewher she might get caught. it started off as usuall with her sucking my cock which she did very well, i repayed by sinking to my knees and with her legs over my ...

1 Comments, 1621 Views, 38 Votes ,6.06 Score
Frustrated2007 79 M
45  Articles
Sex on a webcam   3/30/2008

This is the story about my best sex, and I must say that it wasn't necessarily the best sex, but it was the most interesting and the longest lasting as yet! I was invited over to a couples house to give the lady a long slow sexual full body massage while he watched and took pictures. When I got there I found that they had a studio all set up with a space for me to set up my portable massage ...

3 Comments, 876 Views, 31 Votes ,6.12 Score
gonzo4fun 48 M
2  Articles
Boot camp blow jobs 2   3/25/2008

After the ruck march out to the site we dropped our gear and gathered around the drill Sgt. to get our instructions. Sgt. Mitchell told us to pair off and start to get our hooches ( tents ) built and fox holes dug. I immediately paired up with Michael and we started to put our tent halves together. These two man tents are very small on the inside once constructed and there is barely enough ...

1 Comments, 1269 Views, 58 Votes ,9.00 Score
sbl5451 39 M
2  Articles
Guess She was Right Two   3/25/2008

Before I could respond Tim pulled my head back and Josh forced his cock against my lips. I tried to turn my head but Tim wouldnt let me. Josh pushed harder and harder then I felt Michelle whispering in my ear telling me how wet she was and that all I had to do was relax and take Josh in my mouth and I could feel her pussy for myself. She took my hand and put it between her legs, I gasped as I ...

5 Comments, 2031 Views, 61 Votes ,6.65 Score
sbl5451 39 M
2  Articles
Guess she was right   3/25/2008

At 24 I was as straight as you can be, or so I thought. I moved in to a share house with 5 other guys my age and did what most young guys our age did. We partied drank took drugs and tried to score pussy. About a week after I moved in I met the next door neighbour Michelle. She was 18 and gorgeous. All of us were drooling over her and she knew it. She played it for all it was worth and soon the ...

2 Comments, 1957 Views, 51 Votes ,8.50 Score
gonzo4fun 48 M
2  Articles
Boot camp blow jobs   3/23/2008

I was seventeen years old when I arrived at basic training at Ft. Jackson, South Carolina. Once the initial shock and torment wore off we began to settle in and start making friends with the guys in the platoon. I think this is the period of time in my life where I realized how attracted to and turned on by naked men I really was. I knew I could get through anything during the day because at ...

3 Comments, 1362 Views, 61 Votes ,9.03 Score
jerseyman4fun 79 M
1  Article
well worth the wait   3/21/2008

My first sexual experience was with a classmate who introduced me to mutual masterbation and oral sex. I enjoyed it immensely but didn't have another bi-sexual experience until I was in my 20's, after I was married and had . We remain fuck buddies to this day. As great as the sex is I have always had a certain affinity for black men and longed for the opportunity to quench my passion. ...

2 Comments, 1135 Views, 37 Votes ,7.89 Score
firstTIMEwCOUPLE 47 M
1  Article
BI married couples ???? do they really exist   3/16/2008

I am very interested in being with a couple (male /female ) Could be to just be in the room as a WATCHER or particapent .... very much BI ....Do these couples really exist ? it seems the few i have spoken to don't believe when i say i will respect all boundaries ....if male is just curious thats great or even if there is no contact thats fine too ..... Whats stopping BI couples to ...

8 Comments, 558 Views, 9 Votes ,4.07 Score