Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

watson65 53 M
14  Articles
The cab ride   4/3/2007

I was standing on the corner of 16th and B streets waiting for my cab. It was a cool night but not cold. The stars were out but no moon. Cab after cab went by and finally I found the one that I wanted. I stepped off the curb and flagged it down. I got in and gave him the location for were I wanted to go. About a half hour later we got to the destination. He told $27. I reached in for my ...

2 Comments, 1441 Views, 52 Votes ,7.64 Score
watson65 53 M
14  Articles
Tied Up   3/25/2007

So the landlord had come downstairs to fix my closet. He was a really go handy man if you catch my meaning or if you have read any of the other stories I have written. Of course it was an an unusally hot night and he came down in just his shorts and sneakers.
Well, after spending what seemed an awfully long time in the closet, he came out and told me it was fixed. I asked what he had done ...

2 Comments, 1183 Views, 44 Votes ,6.72 Score
savhman39 60 M
7  Articles
My First Threeway   3/23/2007

Yes, I am 43 and just experienced my first threesome and it was fucking amazing. I wrote about Jeff in my last story. He is an impish red head, with tatoos, nipple rings a zero fat body and beautiful dick. Not usually the type that a married bi guy like me feels comfortable with, but he is a nice guy with a real thing for married guys and man can he fuck! Anyway Jeff calls me one day while he ...

5 Comments, 1545 Views, 64 Votes ,9.10 Score
AROUSEME9 46 M
10  Articles
Girlfriend rejects me   3/22/2007

My girlfriend refuses to have sex with me. She goes out a lot and I know she has sex with other men. At first this bothered me, but the more I thought about it the more it turned me on. I think often she may bring one of her men home. It turns me on so much to think about clean of her mans cock with my mouth after he fucks her good!

5 Comments, 1254 Views, 28 Votes ,3.45 Score
rev_n_up 55 M
4  Articles
A lawyer's brief   3/20/2007

Young lawyers tend to work long late hours slaving over the most boring work that the partners can send them. After weeks of late nights with my other associates, I could tell people were getting a bit crazy. In fact, it seemed to me that one of the guys, Greg, who had blonde hair, blue eyes, and looked very athletic in his dark blue suits, kept staring at me and after a while I kind of found ...

3 Comments, 1046 Views, 38 Votes ,7.88 Score
watson65 53 M
14  Articles
Late Night Fun   3/19/2007

It was around 9 when I heard the footsteps of my landlord going up the steps. Now, for those of you that do not know, I have had a thing for quite sometime with my landlord and his wife. They were both in their sixties and I was just a mere 41.
Anyway, I wandered upstairs to thank her for dinner the previous night. She often fed me. She was a pretty good cook. I was just wearing my ...

6 Comments, 1366 Views, 52 Votes ,8.54 Score
giveitatry1967 51 M
7  Articles
my first cock   3/18/2007

I grew up in a town slightly larger than Mayberry, but not much. In out town, all mail was picked up at the post office. After school, I was usually home first, so my job was to walk to the post office and get the mail. I would also pick up our neighbor's. He was around 70 and had recently retired and lost his wife. One day when dropping it off, he didn't asnwer the door. That wasn't unusual, he ...

4 Comments, 2034 Views, 62 Votes ,7.05 Score
mongo2007 57 BC
1  Article
How it all started   3/17/2007

When it comes to having sex with another guy, I have some but not a lot of experience. It all started when I was young and starting to realize that playing with my dick felt good. There was a girl named Teresa, a year younger than me, who lived up the street. We were friends and would get together often in my secret club house and shoot the shit. One day she came over and while ...

4 Comments, 2271 Views, 81 Votes ,9.30 Score
clarkcty42 54 M
2  Articles
New play mate 2   3/11/2007

“Take me” I said between pants, I felt he slide down my erection as he moved to penetrate me, I guided him in, as he pressed into me, he didn’t hurt, but went slow, still he pushed in all the way, holding my ass checks as he went, my feet on his back he started the motion, out slowly, and back in, I was relaxed, “Take me” I said, “I’m ready for you, take , me” Now, he started to ...

5 Comments, 1058 Views, 40 Votes ,8.59 Score
clarkcty42 54 M
2  Articles
New play mate   3/10/2007

I've been a member for a little bit now, , having read your stories I thought I would share one from my past.Not much of a writer, try and bare with me. I just turned forty two last month, so this goes way back.
I took a ride this morning to a place we used to call the circle, it belonged to a land developer, what it was, was a neighborhood that was yet to be built. From the looks of things ...

4 Comments, 1148 Views, 42 Votes ,7.16 Score
v10ivan69 70 M
15  Articles
Marriage Trap   3/10/2007

Being Bi and trapped in a dead end marriage is the pits. We used to have great sex and she gives good head when she wants to but she will never let me cum in her mouth. There's no question of spit or swallow just don't cum period. I have always had the desire to have mutual oral sex with a guy but pussy is still my favorite sporting event. Overall a man does nothing for me but a nice clean hard ...

13 Comments, 1321 Views, 35 Votes ,6.50 Score
winkme4now2 46 M
7  Articles
hi   3/9/2007

looking for a couple on li for my first 3 some

0 Comments, 195 Views, 3 Votes ,3.92 Score
rev_n_up 55 M
4  Articles
Oh, what a lady   3/7/2007

I was just off the plane and getting my legs under me in London. The time difference was going to get me if I didn't get going as it was 6 am in London and midnight in my body still. I took the train into the city and found my hotel. I left my bags and started to walk. Hours later, I found myself in a pub and looking at a beautiful young lady. She saw me and moved over to me. "How are you ...

3 Comments, 875 Views, 31 Votes ,7.75 Score
sports2006 38 M
1  Article
am i gay?   3/7/2007

I have been asking my self this question for about a year or so and im not sure if anyone can help me with this. I have always been attracted to girls but recently i have started payin attention to guys and lookin at there bodies a lot and checkin out their ass and stuff like that and wonderin how big their package really is. i had my first real guy experience about 4 months ago and loved ...

6 Comments, 424 Views, 10 Votes ,5.18 Score
rev_n_up 55 M
4  Articles
Forced to take a load   3/3/2007

I was on the the road again. 4 cities in 3 nights for the third work week in a row. Needless, to say, my spouse was getting increasingly pissed given how crazy our are driving her. Needless to say, I didn't need to have her threaten me with the big D, for the thousandth time, when I called to make nice and tell her and the how much I missed them. She hung up and I got pissed off. So, ...

2 Comments, 1689 Views, 46 Votes ,6.67 Score
rev_n_up 55 M
4  Articles
My first time   3/3/2007

I was about 14 when I had my first sense of what it was like to feel another man. Ron and I were spending a lot of time together that year and spent many hours in his basement. Being boys, we sometimes started to wrestle around with each other and one day, I noticed that Ron had grabbed the crotch of my pants and wouldn't let go. He started rubbing me and I guess my reaction made him happy, ...

2 Comments, 1550 Views, 42 Votes ,7.16 Score
perrysburgoh 44 M
2  Articles
First Time   2/24/2007

I reciently moved do to my job, my wife stayed in Texas while she finished college. So as I had alot of time on my hands I found the OP site and started surfing. I met a nice older guy and he really put me at ease. After a few weeks of chatting I decided to meet him. Jr. was very nice and everything he said he was. He took my hand and led me up to his bedroom, I was so hard already my cock ...

5 Comments, 1608 Views, 51 Votes ,7.91 Score
savhman39 60 M
7  Articles
My Best Fuck Yet-With the Story this Time.   2/23/2007

I am a 43 year old bisexual man who spends way too much time in a frustrating pursuit of bisexual satisfaction. About a year ago I began to talk with a divorced guy (from another site), clearly living a gay lifestyle, but with a real thing for married guys. One afternoon as I was driving home from work my cell phone rang and it was my new "friend" Jeff. He had called me right in the middle of ...

6 Comments, 1513 Views, 48 Votes ,8.29 Score
savhman39 60 M
7  Articles
My Best Fuck Yet   2/22/2007

I am a 43 year bisexual married guy who spends most of his time in a frustrating search to satisfy my bi cravings.

1 Comments, 484 Views, 7 Votes ,0.24 Score
man2mansex69 62 M
2  Articles
Names have been changed to protect the naughty butt nice :)   2/21/2007

I discovered man2man fun 2 years ago. with a married friend of mine that had a couple of Bi experiences. Paul said "lets check this video out it came to me by mistake when i ordered some other xxx videos." we watched a bi film(2 guys/girl)which was a real turn on, than a video that was 2 guys and 3 guys. needless to say we were both hard as a rock. he told me about a couple of his experiences and ...

1 Comments, 982 Views, 48 Votes ,8.77 Score
man2mansex69 62 M
2  Articles
Shower with FUN!   2/21/2007

I knock on the door and u answer with a glass of wine. We chit chat about work and life for 30 minutes and get to know one another. We both feel comfortable as we talk. I spot the DVD player and ask if your ready for some hot male action films. I put one in and u pour me another glass of wine as we watch the man fun on screen and comment on whats a turn on. Our pants give us away as our cocks are ...

1 Comments, 302 Views, 7 Votes ,6.10 Score
matey501 69 M
5  Articles
Finally, the full experience!   2/19/2007

After a few months of playing around with a couple of women, I decided that I had to experience more man sex. I went back to the theater but this time on a Sunday afternoon. When I pushed through the curtain at the entrance, I saw that the place was about half full of men. Two were standing at the top of the aisle, on the left side. I moved to the right side and looked over the scene. The man ...

1 Comments, 708 Views, 15 Votes ,6.65 Score
matey501 69 M
5  Articles
The second time,sober.   2/19/2007

After fantasizing about my first experience for a few years and dealing with the guilt, I finally decided to do something about it. Being in San Francisco at the time, I decided to visit one of the gay theaters and see what would happen. I found a likely theater just off of Church St., the famous or infamous gay area of San Francisco. It was in the afternoon on a weekday and after paying and ...

0 Comments, 402 Views, 8 Votes ,4.87 Score
collegepro69 54 M
1  Article
My First Time   2/18/2007

When I was 19 yrs old, one of my best friends Rob, was getting married. We were out at Rob's bachelor party and the party began to wind down. Rob was trashed and had just had a great blowjob from one of the strippers. Right there in front of us, this stipper sucked his 9 inch cock, made him cum all over her face and took her money and left. Watching Robs cock get sucked made a couple of us, not ...

4 Comments, 1765 Views, 50 Votes ,8.05 Score
matey501 69 M
5  Articles
My first experience with a man   2/18/2007

I had just completed Navy boot camp, was 18 and very naive in the ways of the world. Waiting at the bus stop at the main gate to the base for a bus to take me downtown to check out the strip clubs, a man in a convertible pulled up. He was a nicely dressed man, about 35 or so and in fair shape. He asked if I wanted a ride downtown and I said yes. Once in the car, he told me he had to stop by his ...

1 Comments, 844 Views, 16 Votes ,4.74 Score
jha1976 47 M
1  Article
first time 4 everything   2/16/2007

Ever since I can remember I have always wondered, well my wondering finally ended about a month ago. I was out of town working when I went down to motel bar. The bar was pretty full with college students and I met this very cute guy, now this being my first time I didn't even know where to start but he was willing to take the lead, we starting kissing and fondling and I was in sure ecstasy he ...

1 Comments, 1025 Views, 29 Votes ,5.15 Score
biTC 64 M
3  Articles
First in a long time   2/6/2007

It had been such a long time since I had had a cock in my mouth I hoped I could still take it all the way in, I contacted someone thru outpersonals he was in town for business staying at a hotel near my office we talked on line a few times trying to set up something ( I think we both were nervous) finally we set up a morning meeting for what we thought was just a j/o session he sent me his ...

0 Comments, 922 Views, 30 Votes ,4.81 Score
giveitatry1967 51 M
7  Articles
first mycar, then i was rear ended(very long intro but worth it)   2/3/2007

Sexual pleasure for me will always be tied to panties. I love wearing them. I started with my sister's then moved on to my wife's. after we split up, I had to find a new source for my wardrobe. fortunaltely there was a boutique about an hour away that had everything i could ever want. It was on a side street that had undergone a massive refurbishing in an urban renewal project. thhis is ...

3 Comments, 1081 Views, 38 Votes ,5.73 Score
sinclassx 63 M
1  Article
My first experience with a pre opt ts   1/25/2007

During my twenties I discovered my bi-sexuality resulting in a few relationships some serious others rather humorous with other men both younger and older. All were stimulating to say the least. I evevntually married (in love withe idea of being in love). For a variety of reasons we separated after 20 years of marriage. A couple of years ago right after our separation I found myself ...

3 Comments, 1259 Views, 37 Votes ,5.86 Score
darwin_0207 32 M
3  Articles
a heartbroken (bestfriend)   1/20/2007

...i may not the best among the rest in this world, ...but being a friend to me is a guaranteed lifetime EXPERIENCE itself... ...i am very loyal friend who fights for my pals, they maybe wrong or right. ..i am certified heartbroken, hopeless, romantic who is still realizing how to move on after a painfull traumatic heartbreak....

2 Comments, 472 Views, 13 Votes ,3.65 Score