Sluiten Vul uw Gebruikersnaam en Wachtwoord in
Wachtwoord opnieuw instellen
Als u uw wachtwoord vergeten bent, vul dan hieronder uw gebruikersnaam of e-mailadres in. Er zal een e-mail worden verstuurd met een nieuw wachtwoord.
Annuleren
Reset link is verstuurd
Wachtwoord-reset link is verstuurd naar
Controleer jouw e-mail en voer de bevestigingscode in:
Zie je de e-mail niet?
  • Verstuur Bevestigingslink Opnieuw
  • Opnieuw starten
Sluiten
Mocht je vragen hebben neem dan contact op met de Klantenservice

bisexualdick1991 24 M
1  Artikel
Advice on a hard breakup?   30-05-2014

Ok, so I got a girlfriend this semester, things kinda moved a little too fast for us both, we tried to slow down but it didnt work. We most definitely had a physical attraction to each other, she felt that she had the emotional as well, but for a few months, I didnt know if I did or not. She has autism, so she didnt always get/understand what was being said to her at the time. She wound up ...

1 Reacties, 41 Bezichtigingen, 1 Stemmen ,5.00 Score
sexyme20080226 30 M
1  Artikel
what do u do?   06-11-2009

what do u do when someone hits u? i don't do much for the longest time. but u know what i side fuck it and found a man that would protect me.

1 Reacties, 44 Bezichtigingen, 1 Stemmen ,5.00 Score
69tonguetohead 68 M
20  Artikelen
Getting Started   23-08-2007

We all know that breaking up with a lover and sexual partner especially a pair that fit very well together. But I find that getting started is even harder on a man than breaking up. We are all skeptical of the unknown and the unknown here is the first meeting of our next conquest, I like to keep it very light. such as a coffee at a starbucks. You can meet talk and listen. if you like than ...

1 Reacties, 157 Bezichtigingen, 6 Stemmen ,2.51 Score
Friend862 39 M
8  Artikelen
News   25-01-2007

dear friend and elders when the world trade center fell down the whole world shocked because that was cotains 108 time higher then simple roof. that was the breaking up news.

3 Reacties, 104 Bezichtigingen, 7 Stemmen ,1.00 Score
prismpalace 44 T
1  Artikel
Let's just be friends...   18-01-2007

Is it possible to have a friendship after a serious or long term relationship? Can feelings be set aside or locked away... or is it just better to walk away? I had been in a serios long term relationship up until a few months ago, when my boyfriend informed me that he just wanted to be friends. I had a feeling something was wrong when the sex was less frequent, less intimate, with ...

6 Reacties, 265 Bezichtigingen, 15 Stemmen ,5.58 Score
matt248 40 M
1  Artikel
The end of a relationship   01-09-2006

When i was with my boyfriend at the time, i was sure that everything would be great. We had so much things in common that are love was growing well. That's what i thought untill after the new year's holidays. That's when everything when wrong. First he started to get distant when i was talking to him then he started putting the blame on me that our relationship was going bad. But i realise ...

3 Reacties, 198 Bezichtigingen, 11 Stemmen ,3.73 Score
wannahavefun51 72 M
1  Artikel
Last entry about Sam.   17-08-2006

How no respect ended what I thought was beautiful!

Did I do the right thing?

My mind says :"yes".

Why the fuck am I crying again?

I know:it will fade to the background.

But I will always cherish what what I thought, was there.

And have no remorse what so ever.Want to know all about it?

Then go back to:"Are you getting, what you are looking for?"

There the ...

0 Reacties, 56 Bezichtigingen, 5 Stemmen ,3.47 Score

ghosting 57 M
11  Artikelen
EX-LOVERS   27-07-2006

EX-LOVERS
The ex-lover, the person who you know is in a room before you even spot them: The air feels different, your heart is off a beat or two, and you get a whiff of that strange energy before you even smell their perfume/cologne. It's chemistry you feel, that mix of excitement and terror. You either want to run into their arms or just run. Sometimes it's a little of ...

0 Reacties, 126 Bezichtigingen, 11 Stemmen ,5.60 Score
loadbaster69 54 M
1  Artikel
help needed, pls   20-06-2006

It's been almost a year since i know him, my status in his life has been undefined, friend, younger lover, whatever but we were together. he's so much older than i but i feel so much addicted to him that for me age doesnt really mean anything, in contrary he shares another point of view and i know that our age difference presses him a lot but he never tells me it cause i can feel he loves ...

0 Reacties, 152 Bezichtigingen, 7 Stemmen ,3.30 Score
manopassion 63 M
79  Artikelen
Breaking Up (Online or Not)   23-02-2006

How to Break-Up (Online or Otherwise) <br> In the last year, I have watched the fallout from a number of relationships and break-ups take over the bulletin boards. These problems have caused hurt feelings, have ended friendships, and have come to involve dozens of people (through bulletin boards, email, and other electronica) who have no personal stake in the outcome. The emotional ...

1 Reacties, 113 Bezichtigingen, 4 Stemmen ,4.41 Score
michael8989 37 M
1  Artikel
how to   11-12-2005

what is the proper way to break up with someone?

4 Reacties, 261 Bezichtigingen, 10 Stemmen ,2.19 Score
sexxxy69nate 40 M
2  Artikelen
BRAKING UP SUCKS!!!   27-11-2005

I had this boyfriend, Shayne, that dumped me because he thought that i cheated on him. I really didnt. So yeah we got into a fight and the normal stuff, but then he told me 2 go die a painful death. I was heartbroken. Then like 3 weeks later he said sorry and wanted to go back out with me and i said no. Now, to this day, we r friends.

1 Reacties, 541 Bezichtigingen, 13 Stemmen ,3.31 Score
VashtisunofRa 43 M
9  Artikelen
Where did we go right?   28-10-2005

From the first day I laid eyes on you I knew you would be the one, for me; your walk, your voice, your sexy smile, your gentle touch, your sweet goodbyes, all had me wrapped so tight that I had no time to share me, what I wanted , what I could offer, Who I've grown up tobe, before I knew it, our time grow least together for you worked longer hours, the calls got shorter, your phone would ...

0 Reacties, 338 Bezichtigingen, 11 Stemmen ,4.10 Score
pharmguyin 60 M
1  Artikel
Is it Worth Fixing or Am I Afraid to Be Single Again?   17-08-2005

I am in a 5 year relationship with my partner who I find deeply attractive. We have a great time together but there has been virtually no sex for the entire time. I find myself looking else where for sex, but I want my partner to want me. We have lived together the entire time, we sleep together, etc.. I have tried everything I can think of to light his fire, but no response. I care deeply ...

1 Reacties, 433 Bezichtigingen, 9 Stemmen ,3.43 Score
bluie91 50 M
1  Artikel
if you are committed to the relationship and do not physically cheat with someone.   06-08-2005

I had a BF who recently imposed restrictions on my online activities. I am committed to someone when I am in a relationship, but still ejoy chatting, or icuII. He said it was a form of cheating, I didn't give him any sex, or It means he is not enough man for me when I was on-line. None of this was true, I actually gave him more sex, mainly because I would get horned up online. ...

3 Reacties, 590 Bezichtigingen, 12 Stemmen ,1.92 Score
GGtriangle 36 M
1  Artikel
I'm not heartless, i just dont get emo on breakups   28-07-2005

PLease tell me why my ex is still calling me and getting all emotional and trying to get back with me, even though i told them they were movin to fast and i didnt need that? <br> I recently had a short relationship with a guy, it was only a week long and they began to move really too fast. They were talking about gettin an apartment together and all this other crap. So I naturally ...

1 Reacties, 612 Bezichtigingen, 3 Stemmen ,2.45 Score
pretty_sam18 32 T
26  Artikelen
Love Letter....from Pretty Sam   13-06-2005

When you think of your past love, you may view it as a failure. But when you find a new love, you view the past as a teacher. In the game of love, it doesn't really matter who won or who lost. What is important is you know when to hold on and when to let go! You know you really love someone when you want him or her to be happy, even if their happiness means you're not a part of it. ...

1 Reacties, 426 Bezichtigingen, 7 Stemmen ,4.06 Score
TommyTenInch 41 M
1  Artikel
Brokeup with boyfriend   05-06-2005

I just broke up with my boyfriend so I'm kinda bummed out if anyone want's to cheer me up feel free to send me a message. Any tips to help me feel better/get over it?

13 Reacties, 847 Bezichtigingen, 22 Stemmen ,3.61 Score
normanduke 71 M
1  Artikel
Joey   01-05-2005

It was a long distance love affair. He was 52, from a small town in Kansas but still a boy. Joey. He made me laugh. He was small with a round face and a round firm ass. I'd sit him in my lap and rock him to sleep. In the morning he'd cook "poor boy sausage" for me, made from black- eyed peas. <br> Kansas had many ice storms last winter and comunication was bad with the ...

2 Reacties, 518 Bezichtigingen, 10 Stemmen ,2.39 Score
xcuteviet 46 M
1  Artikel
Time will heal   22-04-2005

I left my boyfriends after 2 yrs in a relatioship. I thought i wouldn't be able to survive.....but the creator is great to give you life if you know how to accept. Don't worry , time will heal ....

1 Reacties, 310 Bezichtigingen, 2 Stemmen ,3.12 Score
greenwhorejay 46 M
3  Artikelen
Help Me!   31-03-2005

Hello my name is Jason and I just can't stop loving him no matter what I do and I even know that he was using me but I still love him deeply!! It is starting to make me crazy so can anyone please help?

2 Reacties, 487 Bezichtigingen, 13 Stemmen ,2.81 Score
rsquared2 35 M
2  Artikelen
The hardest thing to do is say goodbye   11-03-2005

The hardest thing to do is say goodbye. Especially when you know you've found the one for you. You know that it's your fault for getting involved, but at the same time you can't help yourself. Here is Mr. Right begging to be your Mr. Right and yet, he can only be your Mr. Right Now. The hardest thing to do is say goodbye when you know that you can't handle it. It's even worse when you ...

0 Reacties, 359 Bezichtigingen, 3 Stemmen ,1.96 Score
MazeLewis 50 M
57  Artikelen
Subtle Invitation   15-02-2005

SEE IT'S HARD TO TELL SOMEBODY <br> THAT YOU'RE STILL SOMEWHAT ATTACHED TO THE DREAM <br> OF BEING IN LOVE ONCE AGAIN WHEN IT'S CLEAR THEY'VE MOVED <br> SO I SAT DOWN AND WROTE THESE FEW WORDS <br> ON THE OFF CHANCE YOU'D HEAR <br> AND IF YOU HAPPEN TO BE SOMEWHERE LISTENING <br> ...

0 Reacties, 234 Bezichtigingen, 11 Stemmen ,1.67 Score
ARASIANGUY 49 M
1  Artikel
Break up and Move on   01-02-2005

Breaking up is not easy. Many of you, including myself has experienced this heart aching, knife cutting pain. <br> <br> The result of breaking up usually are either happy or sad, or indifferent. But no matter what kind of feeling you may bear, if it is over, then it is over. <br> <br> We shall keep the best memroy, nice experience and move on. It is ...

2 Reacties, 298 Bezichtigingen, 12 Stemmen ,4.92 Score
letsfunk 51 M
1  Artikel
how can he say he loves me   26-01-2005

i am a white australian he a black australian (indiginous) we met one night out on the town he smiled at me and i knew he was going to be mine, so i thought. That night was a night you never want to end, it was full of dance, sex and drugs. <br> He invited me back to his hotel room but when he knocked his long term boyfriend at the time opened the door to let us in, ok i ...

1 Reacties, 287 Bezichtigingen, 10 Stemmen ,2.59 Score
tyraledesma 38 T
2  Artikelen
do i need to be perfect!!   27-10-2004

i am shemale looking for good guy to live with i am so serius specially in sex i have many admirer but i didnt find anyone for love and real for me what do i need to do . do i need to be perfect , i think i already do anything for this kind of feeling inside me !!!

4 Reacties, 286 Bezichtigingen, 33 Stemmen ,4.16 Score
lovesuck2 54 M
2  Artikelen
it aint always easy but doing what had to be done.   26-10-2004

breaking up is never easy when 2 people really care about each other. but when things start getting in your way and your minds somewhere else then its time to pick up stakes and take the high road. never to look back again. thinking back on it all was it all worth it. sure you only live once so grab the world by the balls give it a sqeeze and see what comes out.life is challenging enough to ...

1 Reacties, 171 Bezichtigingen, 20 Stemmen ,3.25 Score
cnapca 50 M
2  Artikelen
RE:want to tell wife i'm bisexal   08-09-2004

ok i was in a bit of a pickle a couple of weeks ago. i had decided to come out of the closet!!! so i finally told her! she took it better than i thought all she wanted to know is if her and the girls where going to have to leave? i told her no because i still love her as a friend! and i hoped that she could understand why it took so long to tell her. well it is the next day and i'm ...

2 Reacties, 304 Bezichtigingen, 19 Stemmen ,2.99 Score
maxx65 54 M
1  Artikel
Will the pain ever go away   05-09-2004

After 3 yrs in a relationship and 2 yrs of it being long distance ... But talking everyday halfway across the world. We finally met again and everything was wonderful.. We made so many plans over the past two yrs. I really thought we were in love...After one week being together again.. I came back home to settle affairs and move to another country. Then i get the phone call that its over ...

2 Reacties, 318 Bezichtigingen, 21 Stemmen ,4.98 Score
fastercamaroz28 38 M
1  Artikel
Why do they do that   31-08-2004

So why is it that some guys say that even after they brake up with you they want to stay freinds. One of my exs just did not seem to get that after he dumped me the we could never be friends. It is not easy at all to stay friends with an ex. For the longest time he would try contacting me and I would always ignore him finally changed my screen names.

2 Reacties, 268 Bezichtigingen, 19 Stemmen ,2.73 Score
madboi24 44 M
12  Artikelen
does it ever stop hurting   30-08-2004

I was finaly in a gay relationship we seemed to get along great we had a few problems but what couple doesn't he was my first and we both said I love you and he seemed to mean it I guess I'am just a fool because he seems to care less now and it hurts so much I truly loved him and I would have done anything to make us work but he just didn't seem interested and in the end it seemed like he ...

0 Reacties, 223 Bezichtigingen, 16 Stemmen ,3.72 Score
sherm5 51 M
1  Artikel
Breaking Up "The Feelings Of The Other"   06-08-2004

Breaking up with someone can be hard, but honesty and truth to the other person is always the Best. You cann't just leave the other person hanging with no answers to why you left. They are a person someone who has feelings, You just cann't walk into someones life turn it upside down and walk out as if it was nothing, it may not have been nothing to you but to the other person it was there ...

1 Reacties, 213 Bezichtigingen, 31 Stemmen ,6.59 Score
fish2029 38 M
12  Artikelen
stick to your guns   27-07-2004

dont second guess yourself...lifes too short and there are too many roads out there to be traveling just one

0 Reacties, 132 Bezichtigingen, 15 Stemmen ,5.27 Score
hanger7 74 M
1  Artikel
believe it or not   02-07-2004

i just read the article about being in the bathroom at a truck stop. well, part of it anyway. so stupid it's downright funny!! sounds like a straight guy wandered in here and browsed some articles and had a good chuckle so he decided to write "the ultimate story" for all the mushheads who find that kind of stuff titilating. a 22 inch dick...hahahaaa! must carry it in a shopping ...

0 Reacties, 279 Bezichtigingen, 22 Stemmen ,3.25 Score
carloskel 45 M
1  Artikel
How do I tell him   10-03-2004

I''m in this relationship for 3 years, we are living together for about 1 1/2 year now. I relocated 400 miles to be with him, i left my family, friends and work. NOW I DON"T WANT TO BE WITH HIM ANYMORE, I don;t know how to tell him. I care for him but i don't love him anymore. He cheated on my many times because I loved him I stayed but I can't live with someone how is going to bring some ...

0 Reacties, 115 Bezichtigingen, 38 Stemmen ,2.91 Score
racer2438 58 M
3  Artikelen
STILL LUV HIM AFTER 19YRS,BUT HE WANTS OUT.   26-01-2004

HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME IN GETTING THROUGH THIS. MY BESTFRIEND AND I HAVE JUST ENDED OUR RELATIONSHIP AFTER 19 YRS TOGETHER.BUT NOW E WANTS OUT AND WANTS TO GO BACK TO WOMEN.HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE BOTTOM AND LOVES TO SUCK DICK.THATS WHAT HE ALWAYS HAS SAID AND DONE. BUT WE STILL LIVE IN SAME HOUSE TOGETHER BUT NOW IN SEPARATE ROOMS.HE IS PART OF MY FAMILY AND FOR HIM TO JUST DISAPPEAR WOULD ...

2 Reacties, 142 Bezichtigingen, 45 Stemmen ,5.86 Score