Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

madboi24 44 M
12  Articles
does it ever stop hurting   8/30/2004

I was finaly in a gay relationship we seemed to get along great we had a few problems but what couple doesn't he was my first and we both said I love you and he seemed to mean it I guess I'am just a fool because he seems to care less now and it hurts so much I truly loved him and I would have done anything to make us work but he just didn't seem interested and in the end it seemed like he ...

0 Comments, 223 Views, 16 Votes ,3.72 Score
sherm5 51 M
1  Article
Breaking Up "The Feelings Of The Other"   8/6/2004

Breaking up with someone can be hard, but honesty and truth to the other person is always the Best. You cann't just leave the other person hanging with no answers to why you left. They are a person someone who has feelings, You just cann't walk into someones life turn it upside down and walk out as if it was nothing, it may not have been nothing to you but to the other person it was there ...

1 Comments, 213 Views, 31 Votes ,6.59 Score
fish2029 38 M
12  Articles
stick to your guns   7/27/2004

dont second guess yourself...lifes too short and there are too many roads out there to be traveling just one

0 Comments, 132 Views, 15 Votes ,5.27 Score
hanger7 74 M
1  Article
believe it or not   7/2/2004

i just read the article about being in the bathroom at a truck stop. well, part of it anyway. so stupid it's downright funny!! sounds like a straight guy wandered in here and browsed some articles and had a good chuckle so he decided to write "the ultimate story" for all the mushheads who find that kind of stuff titilating. a 22 inch dick...hahahaaa! must carry it in a shopping ...

0 Comments, 279 Views, 22 Votes ,3.25 Score
carloskel 45 M
1  Article
How do I tell him   3/10/2004

I''m in this relationship for 3 years, we are living together for about 1 1/2 year now. I relocated 400 miles to be with him, i left my family, friends and work. NOW I DON"T WANT TO BE WITH HIM ANYMORE, I don;t know how to tell him. I care for him but i don't love him anymore. He cheated on my many times because I loved him I stayed but I can't live with someone how is going to bring some ...

0 Comments, 116 Views, 38 Votes ,2.91 Score
racer2438 58 M
3  Articles
STILL LUV HIM AFTER 19YRS,BUT HE WANTS OUT.   1/26/2004

HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME IN GETTING THROUGH THIS. MY BESTFRIEND AND I HAVE JUST ENDED OUR RELATIONSHIP AFTER 19 YRS TOGETHER.BUT NOW E WANTS OUT AND WANTS TO GO BACK TO WOMEN.HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE BOTTOM AND LOVES TO SUCK DICK.THATS WHAT HE ALWAYS HAS SAID AND DONE. BUT WE STILL LIVE IN SAME HOUSE TOGETHER BUT NOW IN SEPARATE ROOMS.HE IS PART OF MY FAMILY AND FOR HIM TO JUST DISAPPEAR WOULD ...

2 Comments, 142 Views, 45 Votes ,5.86 Score