Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

raver311187 42 M
3  Articles
Is there such a thing as   6/1/2000

I'm an 18 y/o bisexual that came out about a year ago. When I came out, I came out as gay, but I now realize that I'm Bi. The problem is why the hell is being bisexual so damn bad!! All of my friends say that I have a problem and I'm either gay or straight there's no in between. Well I happen to know there is because I can have feelings for either sex. Why do they have to question my ...

2 Comments, 274 Views, 0 Votes
DIABLO_JOVAUGHN 34 M
1  Article
Why is it so hard for a bi male to come out?   3/30/2000

Why is it so hard for a gay male to come out of the closet? I personally think it is because male who are completely gay feel that this is the way they want to live their lives so be it, but on the other hand bi males say they think it will mess up their chances on some of those really good looking non-gay dating females who they really like. Another reason may be because we have a ...

1 Comments, 107 Views, 1 Votes
Sef68 55 M
1  Article
for me, no such thing as closet   3/26/2000

I don't believe believe that there such thing as closet queens. probably people are happy to be discreet, probably you have more reason to stay in your place, probably you want to go back someday to where you really belong. Homosexuallity is not only for transvestiles, you can be a homo even you stay as a man, woman , gay or lesbian. Just be yourself. Just accept who you are today, and be ...

0 Comments, 65 Views, 0 Votes
aaronl123 44 M
1  Article
my best friend   10/11/1999

I have always known that i wanted to be with a man but would never admit it to myself untill i met the most sexy guy i had ever seen he was my new neighbor it started out as friends and then close friends we talked about everything then one night i told him i was bi he said to my suprise he was curious so i asked him if i could suck his dick he said ok so i did it was the bigest cock i had ever ...

0 Comments, 501 Views, 11 Votes ,6.35 Score
BJ18 43 M
1  Article
It is hard to be in the closet for me   9/12/1999

It is hard being in the closet for me. I am still in high school and I know lots of cute boy. The hard part is, is that I can't tell these guys that I have a crush on them or hove cute I may think they are. some times a cute guy will bump in to me and it makes me want to say something like "I want to get to know you and maybe have a relationship. But if you ask "Are you gay", than that useuly ...

0 Comments, 57 Views, 0 Votes
Towering65 51 M
1  Article
Dressing Room Encounter   5/12/1999

I have taken great length to ensure that my sex life remains private, yet I was unable to do so from the very beautiful 18 year old boy I worked with on a television show. <br> I was in my dressing room when he knocked and then asked if he could hang out for awhile as the day was moving very slowly. The conversation started with the normal stuff we always talked about, then he moved ...

0 Comments, 402 Views, 18 Votes ,5.85 Score
Graebeard 69 M
1  Article
The Cum-Together   10/12/1998

This is a true story about a cum-together arranged for a group of men in the heart of Ohio in September, 1998. We're (mostly) married-with-, ranging in age from 20-something to 60-plus; our common bond is in hot gay sex. We often have to make do with furtive meetings in uncomfortable places for brief one-to-one encounters but this time we decided to take the next step. We rented a Bed & ...

0 Comments, 253 Views, 8 Votes ,5.33 Score
robma69 85 M
4  Articles
First Time for a Mature Older Bi-married   9/4/1998

I was in a chat room one day when Ken sigend on and started chatting with me. I had never done any "real-time" with another guy, just some fantasising! He lived fairly local to me and was a bi-married liek myself, and a teacher at a nearby academy. He said he was new to this as well, and asked me if I wanted to meet him for coffee? I was hesitant, because I did not know what I might be ...

2 Comments, 606 Views, 29 Votes ,7.65 Score
cockboy1379 44 M
1  Article
OUTPERSONALS success story!   8/27/1998

Thanks OUTPERSONALS! You have made all my dreams come true. I have known that I have been bi all my life but I could never admit it to myself. Well, I finally got internet access and one day I stumbled onto your site. At first I was a little intimidated, but I got up the courage to write a personal and become a member. Well, the first few days was a little hairy for me because no one ...

0 Comments, 351 Views, 3 Votes ,4.41 Score
DAN082968 55 M
1  Article
Bisexual Married Man in the closet   8/10/1998

I'm a bisexual Married white male who loves his wife and but in the same breath loves male to male sex. I have told my wife that I am bisexual but she is in denial. I am actively bisexual my wife and I have a good sex life and I am actively seeking a steady male partner. I have meet men at bars, in book stores, on-line and at the theatre. I find it very difficult to maintain a double life ...

4 Comments, 724 Views, 24 Votes ,6.88 Score