Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

respectx1 48 M
1  Article
right place right time.   7/28/2005

My first time well no, infact at the time i was considererd to be quite experinced. I was about 24 years old and was living independantly with a career that was fairly demanding so during my time off i enjoyed relaxing and having time to myself. I cycled alot, went to movies and loved a good novel. If the weather was good I would take myself to a near by beach that had sweeping hills ...

0 Comments, 1455 Views, 13 Votes ,4.32 Score
psafma 68 M
2  Articles
my first gang bang.   7/25/2005

I had a friend that loved to fuck. Any time I wanted it in the ass I called him and I went over to his house and he breeded my hole. <br> One night I was really horny. I called him and he said come on over. When I got there he had 2 other friends over. I know one of them. <br> In the next 5 minutes 9 men came for a total of 13. <br> Hey I asked what ...

1 Comments, 2072 Views, 30 Votes ,4.32 Score
FUNGUY3969 55 M
1  Article
MY FIRST TIME   7/25/2005

I ALWAYS KNEW I WAS ATTRACTED TO GUYS BUT NEVER BEEN WITH ONE UNTIL I NOTICHED THIS GUY ALWAYS CHECKING ME OUT WHEN I WALKED PAST HIS STORE HE WORKED AT THE MALL ON THE WAY TO THE STORE I WORKED AT. SO ONE DAY I DECIDED TO STOP INTO HIS STORE AND FIND OUT WHAT WAS UP, NEXT THING I KNEW HE CAME RIGHT UP TO ME AND STARTED TALKING TO ME AND LATER IN THE CONVERSATION HE ASKED IF I WANTED TO GO ...

1 Comments, 1138 Views, 25 Votes ,6.23 Score
ernie28 71 M
1  Article
My First Blow Job   7/20/2005

This is a true story, I will never forget this being young and naive. I have also never told anyone about it, Till now. I wasn't proud of this for a long time, My parents never found out, I have tried to hide this but it keeps popping up in my mind. Maybe I am just resentful, Or maybe I keep remembering it to have it happem again, I'm not really sure. <br> <br> I grew up ...

1 Comments, 2650 Views, 49 Votes ,4.93 Score
lagelelgae 57 M
1  Article
Hot Summers Night   7/18/2005

It was one of those days when the humidity kept a person soaked.Some friends and myself were out walking the neighborhood, looking for a place to cool off, when it turned dusk. Most of them had to go in, but one and myself. Alan and I sat on my porch BSing for awhile when he got up to strech. When he sat back down, he had moved closer to me on the porch swing. I thought nothing of this, ...

1 Comments, 1140 Views, 24 Votes ,5.06 Score
newbie1986 37 M
1  Article
what was yours like?   7/18/2005

Being a virgin I am hoping to hook up with someone soon to loose it. Before I do I want to know what your first times were like. Did it hurt was is pleasurable or both?! Any orgasmic experiences?

1 Comments, 1036 Views, 7 Votes ,1.51 Score
psafma 68 M
2  Articles
the first cox   7/8/2005

I was 14 and went to a weekend event with older boys. they were drinking bear. and told me they were going to corn hole me. I had never heard of that. They said that it would make my ass hang low and every one would know I had been bummed. they took all but my underpants off me. I beg them to stop. They laugh and rubbed my ass. They them took off my underpants. Time for you to ...

1 Comments, 2054 Views, 50 Votes ,2.62 Score
yogi21864 60 M
2  Articles
Expectations of a first Date   6/29/2005

I was thinking after they ask me a question about what I expect on a first date. I have learned over the last few yew years that if I make our first date a coffee date so that we could just meet and get tot know each other then their would be no expectations. I have since come to really enjoy that because there is no alcohol involved and we can really sit down and have a conversation that ...

1 Comments, 540 Views, 9 Votes ,4.07 Score
mischief86 37 M
1  Article
First Kiss   6/27/2005

It was a year ago, when I was talking to a lesbian friend of mine, that I finally admitted a fact I knew to be true. I am attracted men as well as women. Coming from a conservative background this secret was something I had hid inside me for such a long time. During that summer, I went to a grad. party for one of my college bound friends. While ...

3 Comments, 1793 Views, 65 Votes ,7.63 Score
wormie7 56 M
5  Articles
Making new friends   6/19/2005

I first met Brad in a gay chat room. I am bisexual and was looking for someone local to help me enjoy my bi side. I am 37 now and hadn't had any relations with men since my mid twenties, so to say I was nervous was an understatement. We talked several times and I found out that he lived about twenty miles from me, pretty close really. Well we continued our conversations and found that we ...

1 Comments, 546 Views, 17 Votes ,5.25 Score
nyman44 62 M
1  Article
My First Man   6/17/2005

It was sometime ago. my family and i were camping as we did every summer.i wasn't with anyone at the time but a single dad.i met this elderly man who camped across from us.my brother, he and i would go fishing during the day and sit by the campfire and drink some beers at night.one night after everyone one had gone in and me and this guy were out by the fire. he grab my hand and wanted me ...

1 Comments, 2280 Views, 41 Votes ,3.31 Score
PRINCEALBERT3 64 M
3  Articles
My first experience   6/13/2005

This happened to me when I was still pre pubescent, I was a late starter, in the puberty stakes. A school friend of mine was staying for the weekend, and as boys of that age do we started to talk about sex and girls and other things. This led to us comparing notes as it were i.e. our penises, his was larger than mine and he was fully developed, I must admit I was somewhat jealous of his ...

0 Comments, 1707 Views, 31 Votes ,3.62 Score
mozank 68 M
2  Articles
feeeling out a first time.   6/13/2005

How do you know? First time, trying to meet the right guy? His bio is good, the pic's are good, feel's right. When you meet do you grab his cock first or him first? Finding out is hard to do. My option is to shower my body and stroke a little thinking of hard cock. Don't want to over do it, just stimulated and hanging hard... think of nice cock. Meet up and talk, he's hard you can see his ...

0 Comments, 900 Views, 22 Votes ,2.05 Score
bimarried_Rob_ 64 M
1  Article
My first time meeting a guy   6/10/2005

I finally did it. I got up the nerve to meet a guy I met online. I've been a straight married guy for the last 25 years but have always had a curiosity in the back of my mind. The sex with my wife is almost non existent now so I guess it was the push I needed. We started chatting in a chatroom. I found out he was gay but newly single and was horny as hell. I told him about me and after a ...

2 Comments, 2144 Views, 61 Votes ,7.73 Score
kristycross 67 T
7  Articles
Sunday Night Out   5/30/2005

I had been chatting online with several of my gurlfriends about where to go sunday evening. With monday being the holiday, none of us had to work and I wanted to get out and party. I talked to Jacklyn and found out she was staying at a motel in Tyson's Corner. She asked me if I wanted to come down and have some fun but it's like, 55 miles one way. Then A little later I saw Kimberly ...

1 Comments, 1751 Views, 48 Votes ,8.36 Score
Behorny21 39 M
5  Articles
Saturday will be my first date ever! Part 2   5/23/2005

Well my date was absolutely wonderful. First we went to dinner at a small mexican restraunt. We sat and talked while we ate. Then we went to see "Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy." That was absolutley fun. The movie started at 7:20 pm so prior to the movie we went to an Applebees to have a drink. After we left the movie we went to a club to play some darts and pool and have another drink. The ...

2 Comments, 1356 Views, 29 Votes ,5.55 Score
Behorny21 39 M
5  Articles
Saturday will be my first date ever! Part One   5/19/2005

I have no idea what to expect. This Saturday, May 21st, 2005, will be the first date I have ever been on. What am I to expect? What am I supposed to do? How should I deal with the nervousness? All of these thoughts are running through my head. I know many of you will tell me not to be worried but, goodness gracious, you expect me to not be dealing with these common emotions? Should I invite ...

0 Comments, 872 Views, 13 Votes ,4.82 Score
bradaaro 58 M
3  Articles
It was fun cleaning up   5/16/2005

For some extra cash I help a mate of mine in his office cleaning business and we normally work each week night between 6 and 9. At one of the jobs there is often the same guy who is working late. Always polite he says hello to us both and makes small talk about the weather or footy. I found out the other day that his name is Dean. He's probably in his mid thirties with hair that is always ...

1 Comments, 3196 Views, 74 Votes ,8.84 Score
loadwarrier 59 M
4  Articles
First Date with Ben   5/14/2005

I have to say, I've always had pretty good luck finding guys on-line, there are tons of really horny guys out there if you are willing to give it a try. I got a reply to an ad from an "older" guy, said he was in his late 40's and had a pretty typical "height/weight proportial" description, but there was something about him in his e-mail that just made me think he was different, his sense ...

1 Comments, 1274 Views, 25 Votes ,6.67 Score
studly1 61 M
3  Articles
first time with a man 2   5/10/2005

as i left off last time i was sucking on his uncut cock and just loving the feeling of the haed of his cock with the forskin pulled back and lapping up the precum it tasted so sweet. His cock was getting super hard and it was time for my virgin ass to get plowed so i spit on his hot cock and stradled him and sunk my hot ass down on his thick member oh how it hurt and was also so much ...

0 Comments, 1299 Views, 27 Votes ,5.24 Score
ebnj1971 53 M
1  Article
First time   5/9/2005

My first real sexual experience with another man happened about 2 years ago. My wife and I were pretty open sexually and we had some 3some experiences beforehand. In the course of seeking out a candidate for some fun, we placed an ad on a site and were contacted by a good looking guy about my age. We invited him over and we all hit it off. One thing led to another and we hit the ...

3 Comments, 3246 Views, 85 Votes ,5.96 Score
studly1 61 M
3  Articles
first time with a man   5/8/2005

we met in a chat room and hit it off we were both married and wanted to have some fun. We agreed to meet in a puplic location and see if we both wanted it to go from there. As it turned out we had the hots not only for each other but for sex in general. I had some errends to run so he just tagged along and we talked and then decided it would be nice to go have a beer or two to relax and ...

0 Comments, 1504 Views, 21 Votes ,3.50 Score
tuttle01 35 M
1  Article
greatest date ever   5/5/2005

I met a guy through the internet, we met at my house and Had about 45 minutes talking, then we went to lunch and a hotel for some hot sex, he was great, just like I had expected. <br> We had sex for about two hours then we left promising to get together again (Hint! Hint!)

0 Comments, 952 Views, 14 Votes ,1.38 Score
Shaggmuffin 40 M
1  Article
Why do men do it????   5/2/2005

Why do men do it?, I arrange to meet a guy through the internet I was reluctant to do so haven't done it before he had no where to accommodate and neither did I so we arrange to meet in the local park. He is really nice and we talk, kind of knew enough about each other through chatting on the internet but we still make small talk as we both know we are there to have sex. We ...

4 Comments, 1245 Views, 24 Votes ,3.70 Score
shewfly02 33 M
2  Articles
car fun   5/1/2005

We had been talking online for some time now, and we had been talking about meeting but hadn't set a date. While chatting, don't know how it came about, but we had set a date and a location to meet. Finally. We had met at a public place, shook hands and walked around the shops that were around. He was funny, hot, had a nice body. couldn't wait to see where it was going to go. "i've ...

0 Comments, 1574 Views, 34 Votes ,4.59 Score
headmaster205 73 M
4  Articles
My 1st 3 way   4/29/2005

I was looking at the personals, I saw this one [looking for j.o. buddy] so I wrote to him we met and hit it off we were haveing coffee and talking, what each liked. He reached under the table and started stroking my leg I felt the blood rushing to my cock I know I wanted him. He stood up " lets go too my place" my cock still throbbing I went with him. At his place he open the door, I look ...

2 Comments, 1295 Views, 30 Votes ,5.00 Score
RuinMoon 32 M
2  Articles
How to assess a first date?   4/23/2005

Okay, I got this guy whom I cam-2cam with and IM almost every other day. I really like him alot and he doesn't live that far away from me. He does seem to like me and seems to feel the same way about me as I do him. However, every time I try to get him to come see me, he comes up with some excuse. I would naturally give him up and move on, but this is South Carolina and there aren't that ...

2 Comments, 504 Views, 3 Votes ,3.43 Score
RuinMoon 32 M
2  Articles
How to assess a first date?   4/23/2005

Okay, I got this guy whom I cam-2cam with and IM almost every other day. I really like him alot and he doesn't live that far away from me. He does seem to like me and seems to feel the same way about me as I do him. However, every time I try to get him to come see me, he comes up with some excuse. I would naturally give him up and move on, but this is South Carolina and there aren't that ...

0 Comments, 349 Views, 2 Votes ,2.42 Score
u_1_210 42 M
1  Article
MY BEST FRIEND (EARLY B-DAY PRESENT)!   4/21/2005

WELL IT ALL STARTED WHEN I FIRST MOVED TO THIS COUNTRY I WAS 4 1/2 AND WE LIVED IN PICO RIVERA. MY PARENTS SOON STARTED THIER OWN BUISNESS AND WE BOUGHT A HOUSE WITH A POOL IN THE BACK YARD. BY THEN I WAS LIKE 6 AND NEXT TO OUR HOUSE WAS AN APARMENT BUILDING AND THERE I MET THIS LITTLE BOY WHO WAS 1 YEAR YOUNGER THAN I, HIS NAME WAS ANTONIO. WELL WE GROW UP TOGETHER AND WENT TO THE SAME ...

0 Comments, 1652 Views, 33 Votes ,4.62 Score
JesPlayin 70 M
1  Article
My 1st time   3/27/2005

I was 14 years old. I had adopted a set of granparents as my Mom moved away with another guy and took me away from our family. Their divorced was going to have a birthday party for his the following day. She would be 6. I went to help him set things up for the . He was around 35 I guess. He told me I could sleep in his bed. I put on my pajamas and climbed under the covers. As I snuggled ...

2 Comments, 2974 Views, 82 Votes ,7.35 Score