Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

ThatGuyLV 66 M
3  Articles
He Couldn't Get It Up?   7/18/2003

I am a “curious” person in this world and even though I pretty much ‘spelled-it-out”, I have not been able to connect on OP to try my fantasy! A few weeks ago I got my nerve up and went to a “Gay” bar after having a few drinks. It was very late when I got there, so there where only a few people in the bar. I sat at the first section of the bar by the ...

0 Comments, 206 Views, 48 Votes ,2.33 Score
aryeh234 77 M
5  Articles
my first date   6/30/2003

i just had m first date with d. we met thru outpersonals. we had a great time and are going out again. thanks outpersonals

0 Comments, 233 Views, 25 Votes ,2.25 Score
tighttonsills 55 M
4  Articles
This was my 1st   6/28/2003

When I was 18 I left home and moved to Texas, to work construction. I never considered myself gay never considered it at all so when this happened, well it was a turn around. After 6 mos. I was invited to a party at a friends house and went was having a good time and had met 2 black dudes that were about 5-6 yrs older than me and invited me to the parking lot to smoke some pot. Cool . W ...

0 Comments, 1467 Views, 92 Votes ,6.31 Score
Exploringout 63 M
4  Articles
The first time and with my fitness coach, too!   3/28/2003

I’m what you would call a late bloomer! At 38, I’m just cumming into understanding my full sexual potential. I don’t know about you, but my first experience with a man was unexpected, exciting, and totally fulfilling! <br> I had just finished a heavy workout! My 5’ 9” body was taunt, rippled and pumped from working out. From my sinewy shoulders that support a 46” ...

0 Comments, 762 Views, 194 Votes ,9.17 Score
bobin4fun 62 M
2  Articles
Hunting Companion my first   2/5/2003

Being 41 and married you tend to understand mid life crisis. This happened at the same time that my curiousity began to rise. Rick who is a long time friend and I decised that we would go hunting and that we would campout so that we wouldn't have to travel early in the morning to arrive at our club. We set out arriving hours before dark and set up camp. As night fell we had built a fire and ...

1 Comments, 961 Views, 132 Votes ,8.49 Score
luckyone2 62 M
1  Article
at 48, my first time.   1/4/2003

I am a 48 yr.old W-M, twice divorced since 1982 and currently in no relationship. i have had long time fantasies of M-2-M relationships since my military service in the early 70's, though all i ever did was fantasize about this while masturbating and playing with my toys. i have always been a very masculine looking and acting type, ( just ask my 2 ex-wifes or my harley riding buddies from ...

1 Comments, 774 Views, 131 Votes ,8.00 Score
Kyle47906 48 M
1  Article
Three Is NEVER a Crowd   5/11/2002

Being in Indiana in a small rural area, the chances of meeting other out gay guys is really uncommon. When it does it is so cool because you are able to network and share stories, experiences and often a roll in the hay so to speak. <br> Let me tell you a little bit about me. I was 24 at the time. I am 6’3", 185#, tan, brown hair and blue eyes. My name is Kyle, basically your ...

0 Comments, 496 Views, 131 Votes ,9.52 Score
manoman2 68 M
1  Article
on the trail in fulton mo   5/10/2002

I had always wanted someone to use me as a slave, I did't care if it was a man, woman or both. I just want to be used by somone for their sexual pleasure. I finnaly talked to a guy on the net that said he would meet me on a trail we have in fulton. I was to be setting just off of the trail in a spot he to;d me about. He set the time I was to be there. I was also to be wearing a pair of ...

0 Comments, 326 Views, 29 Votes ,2.64 Score