Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

wron 62 M
1  Article
Innocence lost.   9/15/2006

I was only eighteen years old and had not had a first experience yet. I was unsure of who I was or what I wanted. I was out of high school and it was the summer before I went to college. I was working at a fast food restaurant which had just opened up in our town. It was open 24/7 and was a popular hang out for the gay population after our only gay bar in town closed. I was working the ...

2 Comments, 1630 Views, 130 Votes ,8.63 Score
AmandaCDTV 59 T
6  Articles
First Oral   9/10/2006

Middle aged Man gets a Boy story again.
I was 13 and had never known anything about gay stuff, until that one night.
I went over to a friend of my Mom's house one night because the Woman's Boy friend who lived there had a collection of art magazines that intrested me. I wanted to be an artist in those days. The guy was alone and He invited me in to look at them. I ...

0 Comments, 1722 Views, 39 Votes ,4.78 Score
TitianLover 36 M
1  Article
All I know...   9/7/2006

All i know is that when im on a date, a first date that is, and then offer to pay the entire thing, then i expect the other person to offer to pay atleast half if no the whole thing. that way, if hes lucky, ill have money to buy desert later.....

1 Comments, 495 Views, 10 Votes
tvdonna 47 T
1  Article
First date as Donna   8/27/2006

I have been cross-dressing for a number of years. Recently, I have been joining various chat rooms devoted to cross-dressing. One night I started chatting online with another CD, and she told me she was into "masking" - using latex female masks while dressed up. I had heard of this before, and was curious about it. We agreed to meet the following weekend so I could try the masks out for ...

1 Comments, 1107 Views, 34 Votes ,4.77 Score
Erotic_Sexxx 40 M
2  Articles
MY DREAM FOR HOT AFTERNOON P1   8/24/2006

This Story is my fantasy, for YOU.
I am a married men, and I really have a great sex life, but like many things, and if you have something that good your next step would be to spice things up; any way for me is that a have been craving for a men for quite some time, the idea just gets me real hard, but for my first time it has to be special, see, I love women's underwear and for ...

1 Comments, 515 Views, 11 Votes ,2.61 Score
heroz7 30 M
1  Article
Meetin a first person   8/11/2006

im into ltr and wad would u do if u alr said that u wanted to watch movie wif him and when u met him, u dun reali like him. Will u like still accompany him to the movie and have a meal or like sae u got sometink on like an emergency and walk away. wad will u like do??

2 Comments, 676 Views, 5 Votes ,4.12 Score
funtimes3434 53 M
1  Article
fun first time   8/6/2006

When i was younger i remember being at a local store. the bathrooms had glory holes, which i would go often to see the mens cocks, one day i went there and the holes were gone and the doors were gone to. well that day i really had to go, geat i ahd to crap and no privacy, well when i was all done i got hard looking at all the graffiti and somebody came in , this time of day was very ...

1 Comments, 1611 Views, 30 Votes ,6.18 Score
Checker13 48 M
1  Article
Locker Room Showers   8/4/2006

We just entered the locker rooms after a hard fought loss to the best team in the league. During the game, we skated with the Jacksonville Jocks but to no prevail. The team that we just played had signed a few good skaters from Toronto and Montreal. One especially was called the Little Rocket. He could dart in and out of players and from board to board during the game. My job during ...

1 Comments, 940 Views, 176 Votes ,8.97 Score
estimatorpro 60 M
4  Articles
Dorm room life   8/3/2006

It was a long week-end at school, most everybody had gone home. friday nite small town some of us made a trip to the store for beer and snacks. We then went back to the deserted dorm and set up to play cards and get waisted on beer and pot. My roomate had gone home for the three days so Scott was going to stay in my dorm. I didn't have a steady girl friend like everyone else. I longed ...

1 Comments, 1209 Views, 33 Votes ,7.83 Score
luvtscox 44 M
2  Articles
My first TS   8/1/2006

Our first date. I've been fantasizing about you all week, and at dinner I can't keep my eyes off of you. In my mind I'm undressing you, and exploring your body; I can hardly keep up with our conversation. <br> As we leave the restaurant, I fall back slightly so that I can watch that seductive walk of yours, the way your hips move from side to side with each step. My eyes travel ...

1 Comments, 633 Views, 65 Votes ,8.74 Score
ernie28 71 M
1  Article
My First Blow Job   7/25/2006

This is a true story, I will never forget this being young and naive. I have also never told anyone about it, Till now. I wasn't proud of this for a long time, My parents never found out, I have tried to hide this but it keeps popping up in my mind. Maybe I am just resentful, Or maybe I keep remembering it to have it happem again, I'm not really sure. <br> <br> I grew up ...

1 Comments, 2650 Views, 49 Votes ,4.93 Score
ebnj1971 53 M
1  Article
First time   6/21/2006

My first real sexual experience with another man happened about 2 years ago. My wife and I were pretty open sexually and we had some 3some experiences beforehand. In the course of seeking out a candidate for some fun, we placed an ad on a site and were contacted by a good looking guy about my age. We invited him over and we all hit it off. One thing led to another and we hit the ...

3 Comments, 3246 Views, 85 Votes ,5.96 Score
longtglegs 68 T
5  Articles
More Then I Bargined For, Part 1   6/21/2006

I had cross dressed since I was a , but never had ventured out dressed. I always thought I looked real hot and very passable dressed as a women. This continued well into my twenties, all dressed up and no place to go. Then I got on line and my whole world would never be the same again. It was wonderful meeting other girls like me, and also men who where interested in us also. This one ...

3 Comments, 1529 Views, 77 Votes ,8.89 Score
ohboy192 29 M
4  Articles
your first time   6/20/2006

i have never had anal.. how bad does it hurt? anyone have interesting experiences with there first time let me know.. and maybe you can be mine...

5 Comments, 1080 Views, 8 Votes ,3.25 Score
Behorny21 40 M
5  Articles
Saturday will be my first date ever! Part 2   6/4/2006

Well my date was absolutely wonderful. First we went to dinner at a small mexican restraunt. We sat and talked while we ate. Then we went to see "Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy." That was absolutley fun. The movie started at 7:20 pm so prior to the movie we went to an Applebees to have a drink. After we left the movie we went to a club to play some darts and pool and have another drink. The ...

2 Comments, 1356 Views, 29 Votes ,5.55 Score
bradaaro 58 M
3  Articles
It was fun cleaning up   5/31/2006

For some extra cash I help a mate of mine in his office cleaning business and we normally work each week night between 6 and 9. At one of the jobs there is often the same guy who is working late. Always polite he says hello to us both and makes small talk about the weather or footy. I found out the other day that his name is Dean. He's probably in his mid thirties with hair that is always ...

1 Comments, 3196 Views, 74 Votes ,8.84 Score
2curious47 70 M
2  Articles
First Anal   5/5/2006

I am not sure if this should be here or under "Success Stories", but after many years of fantasizing about it and watching videos, I have finally had the pleasure of anal sex. After being an OP member for a while, I met someone who was willing to accommodate me and show me what it is really like to have a man inside of me. I was fully prepared, thanks to much advice found on OP. ...

2 Comments, 1578 Views, 27 Votes ,2.71 Score
pleaseu1948 68 M
2  Articles
becoming a slut   4/28/2006

it had been a long drive and as i neared the state line i saw the sign for a rest area. it was about midnight and i was tired, so i pulled in to get a few hours sleep. i parked the pick-up and just leaned back, when a car pulled in next to me. as i sat there i saw a young black man, in his 20s, start to play with himself. he opened his pants and pulled his cock out and started to stroke it. ...

0 Comments, 1728 Views, 41 Votes ,6.45 Score
jamesmarine 64 M
28  Articles
we were expendible   4/3/2006

It was 1965 and we were on temperory assignment in okinawa and in the marines. I was recouperating from a shrapnel wound and Bobby had been shot in the stomach, but we had survived and been in the hospital We were due to go back to Vietnam that morning Bobby an I were both from the Detroit area and we had been telling stories all night Bobby was married and kept telling me how horny he was ...

2 Comments, 1196 Views, 37 Votes ,5.61 Score
jamietlets69 64 T
3  Articles
need some   4/3/2006

all alone in pensacola for christmas

7 Comments, 1059 Views, 6 Votes ,2.80 Score
BlackRussian 63 M
34  Articles
Some Great Tips For First Dates   3/16/2006

Some people have written in frustration recently to ask why it is that often they do not get past a first date with new guys. <br> It makes one wonder, is it the men today? Is there something wrong with me? Is my approach wrong? Why is it that I never seem to get past the first date with guys? <br> The first thing to remember is that you cannot please all of the people. ...

0 Comments, 430 Views, 10 Votes ,6.17 Score
Crazy4It2 60 M
1  Article
First Blow   2/17/2006

As I was working on my car out in front of the house I noticed a car pull up and heard you say, are you Crazy4It2? I look up and say, yes...why are you too? You nod your head and I walk over and get into your car. As you start to drive away, I reach over and unzip your pants and pull your stiffening cock out and bend over and stuff it into my mouth. I keep it in my mouth and feel it ...

1 Comments, 1340 Views, 34 Votes ,3.78 Score
teamplayerx2 55 M
1  Article
my first 3-way date   1/21/2006

I had just moved into an apartment in a neighborhood. It was in an older part of the city and was being renovated house by house. I had heard there were many gay men living in this area so I thought living here could be fun. No sooner had I unpacked and gon for a walk, when I noticed many rainbow flags hanging from many portches. I was in heaven. Shortly after that I met 2 hot guys my age ...

5 Comments, 2021 Views, 36 Votes ,6.86 Score
SexyAntiguaButt 58 M
6  Articles
FIRST TIME WITH WHITE GUY   1/20/2006

I am a black male from the Caribbean, and relatively new to the gay scene. I had several attempts at sex with men before, their cocks just would not go in. Except for one guy who got his fat cock up my ass that is. <br> Anyway, I have always wanted to have sex with a white guy. What luck! Last week a white bear visiting my country hits me up on the 'net. No problem... ...

1 Comments, 873 Views, 38 Votes ,8.55 Score
SCbigman 69 M
1  Article
The Neighborhood Youth Center Leader   1/5/2006

It all started when a friend and I decided to join the Neighborhood Youth Center in my home town. It was election time for the in the center and both me and my friend were popular in the neighborhood. We were nominated him as President and me as Vice President. Out job was to figure out ways to raise money to keep the center open, it was not funded by any outside means. Well we met a the ...

1 Comments, 1263 Views, 28 Votes ,5.40 Score
OlderBro 65 M
6  Articles
Unexpected House Guest   12/21/2005

School had let out and the summer evenings held the heat of the day; the sea breeze somehow did little to lower the temperature next to UCSB. The students who stayed in Isla Vista for the summer partied every day and night right out in the streets! At one party right out in front of my apartment building, I saw this young guy sitting in a darkened corner on the concrete whith his knees ...

4 Comments, 1995 Views, 52 Votes ,8.09 Score
Mattez333 45 M
2  Articles
First Threesome   12/12/2005

I meet a guy Dylan on-line. I drove to his place after taking earlly off work one Friday night. It was a 45 min drive. I follow him to his place an he gets out of his car. I am thinking in my head hell "YES" Its an immeidate attration to him. I never got a picture so wasn't sure what he would look like. I go inside its real dark . He shoos me to the bathroom an said take off your ...

2 Comments, 1562 Views, 19 Votes ,3.12 Score
ok861 76 M
1  Article
My first time with a man   12/3/2005

Well, it finally happened. I had my first experience with a man. We connected via the net. We communicated via a chat site and email for several days and decided to to meet. We met in the parking lot of a McDonalds, just to be safe. After he drove up, he approached my car and we began talking. He was about 15 years youger than me. After afew minutes he said he was getting excited and hard ...

0 Comments, 1614 Views, 29 Votes ,5.35 Score
charliechas 63 M
1  Article
Not quite my first time but ..   11/26/2005

I have added speech to make the stories better and before you ask YES they did happen just about as they are told. <br> It was the start of the summer holidays and I was on quite a high as I walked back to the paper shop after completing my round. 6 weeks of swimming, walking and doing nothing, this was my last year before my exams started. I glanced across at the public toilets, ...

1 Comments, 282 Views, 17 Votes ,5.25 Score
HappyLarry789 45 M
1  Article
A Work Colleague - and Her Husband!   10/30/2005

I knew Julie from work, she worked as a receptionist in my building. An attractive lady in her late thirties, about 5 feet 7 with fair hair and a body that was obviously looked after. <br> At first I thought she was OK, but as time passed there seemed to be a growing attraction. I used to find excuses to go to her office just to see her, see what she was up to and what she was ...

1 Comments, 822 Views, 90 Votes ,9.69 Score