Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

BoyNeedsADaddy 34 M
6  Articles
masterbation   4/6/2005

I used to always jack-off with my right hand and I noticed that my dick was curving to the left and pointing more and more to the left the more I masterbated. I broke my right arm a while back and was forced to use my left hand after a while I got used to this and now use my left hand as much as possible and i noticed my cock is starting to go back to normal. has anyone else done this? also ...

5 Comments, 628 Views, 13 Votes ,2.81 Score
porlandslut 55 M
1  Article
Health and BDSM   3/17/2005

Have attended a number of workshops on how to beat a body, what areas to generally avoid and which areas are safe to hit. What is too much for a body to take? How much bruising should be allowed? How many days should it take to heal?

0 Comments, 156 Views, 3 Votes ,0.49 Score
crist3000 46 M
1  Article
Urinals   3/17/2005

I have a big problem with public urinals. I can't use them. Even if I'm busting, if I go to a public toilet - or even at work - I have to wait until a stall is free before I can go. I can stand in front of a urinal for ages (seems likes hours!) and not be able to go. <br> But if the entire bathroom is empty, then I can use them without any problems. <br> I ...

3 Comments, 629 Views, 11 Votes ,2.61 Score
mibear3 68 GC
2  Articles
Me & HIV   1/15/2005

I returned to Michigan in December 86 to look after my mother, after my fater had passed. In February of 87 I was diaganosed to be HIV positive. At that time I had cell counts that were 1700 and 1800, that was before viral loads were developed. I've had two of my lovers pass from AIDS, (one in this very house). The ironic thing was it was on the same day just 4 years apart. I've attended ...

1 Comments, 524 Views, 13 Votes ,1.80 Score
pandoros 36 M
7  Articles
Get Tested   11/2/2004

HEy Boys, <br> I got a few safety tips: <br> -Get HIV tested before any sexual relation! It would not kill you to see a doctor, be it will if you dont. <br> -Make sure your partner get tested also for HIV. <br> -And most important HAVE FUN

0 Comments, 210 Views, 9 Votes ,3.85 Score
pandoros 36 M
7  Articles
Health Warning   10/26/2004

There has been a health warning to all males, HIV has been raisied at a high rate! Please be carefull partice safe sex!

0 Comments, 214 Views, 12 Votes ,5.27 Score
alexxxx1964 59 M
3  Articles
Stay Safe with Vaccine for Hep B   9/18/2004

Most of us do not pay quite as much attention as we should to some of the diseases that don't have as high a profile as HIV and AIDS. Yet Hepatitis B kills more people than AIDS because it is so much easier to catch. Hep B is easily acquired through any exchange of bodily fluids. It can live outside the body for up to seven days. Male to male sex is one of the ways it is acquired. There is ...

1 Comments, 305 Views, 16 Votes ,7.10 Score
grabber0000 61 M
1  Article
White Spots Around The Head Of My Cock   8/24/2004

I have an un cut cock where the skin does not completely cover the head and ever since I can remember I have had numerous white spots, which are very sensitive, around the head of my cock, Anybody know what theses are?

2 Comments, 477 Views, 13 Votes ,3.65 Score
fish2029 38 M
12  Articles
how do i know its safe?   7/28/2004

how do i know that if i meet someone on this site that it would be safe to meet them in person?...im new to this so help me out.

2 Comments, 289 Views, 24 Votes ,6.99 Score
hardhornypkbg 58 M
6  Articles
Long term effects of getting gently fucked by a big penis?   6/21/2004

I hope some of you out there have some useful information. For the past several months I've been having occasional sex with a man who has a large, thick penis. He always wears a condom and uses plenty of lube. He enters me slowly, gradually, and gently. There is usually some discomfort, but he backs off if there is pain. As I loosen up he increases the pace and is giving me a very ...

3 Comments, 884 Views, 48 Votes ,8.50 Score
pandoros 36 M
7  Articles
Cum?   6/15/2004

Is it really safe to put cum in your mouth? Putting a penis is fine but cum? Don't people think it might me dangerous to put other or your own "vital" fluids in you body? <br> Tell Me what you think!

4 Comments, 760 Views, 34 Votes ,1.98 Score
Qualopec 37 M
1  Article
Creatine: What it does, and WHO its for   6/3/2002

Creatine Monohydrate supplements are sweeping the nation. Do you jump on board? Is it worth it? What does it REALLY DO? Glycogen, the storage form of carbohydrate, is the fuel used for immediate muscle action. It is stored mainly in liver, but also in muscle cells. for every gram of glycogen stored, the body also stores 2-3 grams of water. For those gnetically predispositioned toward ...

0 Comments, 152 Views, 17 Votes ,6.52 Score
Dynamic1 78 M
17  Articles
Keeping the Uncut Clean & Healthy & Attractive   1/27/2002

The uncut cock is easy to keep clean in spite of an unfair reputation (to say nothing of how great one is to use). If one is near fresh water, just wash it frequently to keep "cheese" or fungai from developing, which keeps it sweet smelling and clean. If water is not readily available and it is in need of a douche, just hold the end of the foreskin closed and urinate until it swells. ...

0 Comments, 165 Views, 40 Votes ,6.51 Score
Dynamic1 78 M
17  Articles
A Sex Position Not in the Kumasutra!   3/19/2001

Quite by accident, my lover and I discovered a mutually satisfying sexual position not described in the Kumasutra. One guy lies on his back across a bed (the width) with his head almost off the mattress. I stand above him with his head just beneath my cock so I can fuck his face upside down. He told me that my cock penetrates his throat to a great depth this way, and the most sensitive ...

2 Comments, 1010 Views, 41 Votes ,7.47 Score
thebarebackjack 63 M
1  Article
Action on Ferry   1/7/2001

Recently was on a short ferry crossing which took a four hours - decided to take Sauna to help pass the time. On entering the Sauna room found 3 guys there - with towels around their waists but all the towels tenting - caused by their hot cocks - greeted them and sat down to enjoy all. Within a few minutes they were all playing with themself, I took off my towel and told them not to be ...

4 Comments, 515 Views, 29 Votes ,5.15 Score
raver311187 42 M
3  Articles
Safer sex   6/1/2000

I think safer sex should always be used No Matter what your sexual prefferance. With all of the STDs around today, sex which is suppost to be a pleasurable experiance, can turn into a very nasty experiance. It can also cause a lot of heart ache. For you, your lover, and others who love you. So remember, there's no such thing as 100% safe sex, but always use the safer method.

0 Comments, 35 Views, 7 Votes ,2.02 Score