Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

handyandy50 76 M
27  Articles
A Quicky!   9/26/2007

What do you get if you cross an insomniac, an agnostic, and a dyslexic?

Someone who stays awake at night wondering if there really is a dog.

2 Comments, 76 Views, 3 Votes ,4.41 Score
handyandy50 76 M
27  Articles
A Stinky Pussy   9/10/2007

One December day we found an old straggly cat at our door. She was a sorry sight. She was starving, dirty, smelled terrible, skinny, and hair all matted down.

We felt sorry for her so we put her in a carrier and took her to the vet. We didn't know what to call her so we named her "Pussycat."

The vet decided to keep her for a day or so. He said he would let us know when we ...

1 Comments, 121 Views, 6 Votes ,5.64 Score
skeetertex 64 GC
2  Articles
sex after circumcision   8/31/2007

Many years ago at age 22 I had a circumcision as an adult which was very painful and I don't recommend it for others. Anyway, sex was supposed to be out of the question for 10-12 weeks. After about 8 difficult weeks, my lover and I decided it was time to try. In the dark, he reached for the KY jelly in the night stand and grabbed the Ben Gay instead. After just a few very bried moments ...

2 Comments, 911 Views, 64 Votes ,5.64 Score
Frustrated2007 79 M
45  Articles
I don't care who you are, this is funny!   8/28/2007

Nymphomaniacs Convention

A man boarded an airplane and took his seat. As he settled in, he glanced up to see the most beautiful woman he had ever seen boarding the plane and was headed right toward him. As luck would have it, she sat in the seat next to him. Eager to strike up a conversation he blurted out, "business trip or pleasure?" She smiled at him and replied, "business, ...

0 Comments, 183 Views, 10 Votes ,6.37 Score
Frustrated2007 79 M
45  Articles
Used Rubbers!   8/28/2007

Do you know how to reuse a rubber?? A. You turn it inside out and shake the fuck out of it!

What do you call a with a runny nose? A. Full!

0 Comments, 104 Views, 5 Votes ,4.12 Score
WelshTeen4U 34 M
5  Articles
Preacher Man on his deathbed   7/24/2007

An old preacher man is dieing. he sends a message to his Lawyer and and agent of the Inland Revenue to come to his house immediatly, for time was short. As they entered the room, the preacher beckoned them both to sit on each side of the bed. For a long while nobody said anything. They were both honoured that the man had asked them to be by his side, but were puzzled because the preacher had ...

0 Comments, 821 Views, 50 Votes ,5.44 Score
WelshTeen4U 34 M
5  Articles
A Famous Mouse   4/22/2007

A well-known cartoon mouse go to head studios to meet with the Manager, the Producer and a Consultant Psychologist.
The mouse walks into the room and takes a seat.
(Manager) "We have called you here to discuss the results of your accusations towards your fellow Co-hostess"
(The Prouduce) "Micky, the Doctor here has done a full examination of Minnie and found nothing to back up what ...

0 Comments, 173 Views, 16 Votes ,5.04 Score
HKAGuy 52 M
2  Articles
Italian learning English   3/25/2007

A bus stops, and 2 Italian men get on. They sit down and engage in an animated conversation. The lady sitting next to them ignores them at first, but her attention is galvanized when she hears one of them say the following: <br> <br> <br> "Emma come first. Den I come. Den two asses come together. I come once-a-more. Two asses, they come together again. I come again ...

6 Comments, 1991 Views, 101 Votes ,5.74 Score
tical520 39 M
1  Article
why'd he post that?   3/25/2007

So he could get the free points I think

1 Comments, 248 Views, 9 Votes ,2.36 Score
redturbo 63 M
1  Article
Breast enlargement.   3/24/2007

A small breasted woman says to her husband "I've seen an advert for breast enlargement, the surgery's only charging $2000 dollars"
The husband says "Don't be rediculous, we can't afford that. Why don't you just stuff some toilet tissue down there"?
She says "That won't make much difference will it"?
He says "Oh I dunno, it worked on your ass"!

3 Comments, 355 Views, 9 Votes ,1.93 Score
kellybwilde 56 T
1  Article
Here is a good joke!   12/1/2006

Question: What is the difference between a , a nymphomaniac and your wife, while having sex? <br> Answer: <br> A says: Aren't you done yet? <br> A Nympho says: Your done allready? <br> Your wife says: Blue, I think i'll paint the ceiling, Blue!

2 Comments, 504 Views, 29 Votes ,4.54 Score
johan_411 43 M
16  Articles
Being a Metrosexual could be a Curse!   11/11/2006

Metrosexual (met.roh.SEK.shoo.ul) n. An urban male with a strong aesthetic sense who spends a great deal of time and money on his appearance and lifestyle. —metrosexuality n. <br> I suppose I am an urban male with a somewhat strong sense of aesthetic... I don't like to spend a lot of money and time on my appearance, but lets face it-- It takes some $$$ to look good, and it ...

3 Comments, 535 Views, 41 Votes ,5.12 Score
ohopenupandsayah 52 M
2  Articles
embarassing time with a guy   6/7/2006

ok me and this guy had chatted for about a month straight. We finally decided to meet. So he give me his address. We decide what we are going to do and when. So i go to his apartment complex only i have written the wrong apartment number. There is a guy i had sex with 2 time before. Hes in shock because we met at my place and not his. I'm in shock thinking the guy i was meeting was this ...

1 Comments, 1027 Views, 29 Votes ,3.14 Score
JUSTYOURBILL 70 M
11  Articles
WHAT'S IN A NAME?   2/26/2006

I WAS ON THE PHONE WITH A GUY NAMED PAUL, AND I COULDN'T FIGURE WHICH GUY HE WAS, SO AFTER SEVERAL MINUTES OF CURIOSITY, I FINALLY ASKED HIM TO TELL ME HIS HANDLE. HE ANSWERED: "HANDLE'S MESSIAH".

1 Comments, 416 Views, 15 Votes ,0.68 Score
Fraservalley 48 M
1  Article
Does nobody have any humor.   12/28/2005

What is it with realtionship humor and people breaking up because of one person saying something wrong. This has happened a few times with freinds of mine that just dont seem to understand the point of humor, life is to fun dont take it for granted be happy you are in love.

0 Comments, 363 Views, 10 Votes ,3.78 Score
johan_411 43 M
16  Articles
Love in the Workplace   8/11/2005

I am assuming everyone that reads this article has had a crazy crush with someone they have worked with. The type of crush that when he stands next to you, it feels like heaven. The type of crush that whatever he talks about (even about poop) is interesting. What to do? We all know that when we have a crush on someone, our imagination runs wild, and things come up (literally). ...

2 Comments, 387 Views, 26 Votes ,4.97 Score
Wanker26 76 M
6  Articles
My Friend is an Exhibitionist !   6/5/2005

I have a friend who has a secret fantasy which involves being naked in public. He would love to be kidnapped, stripped naked , or at least have his pants and underwear pulled down to his ankles , tied and bound , blindfolded , and gaged, and left in a public place like a park or a mall parking lot. <br> He also wants to have this act of lewdness photograped with a video camera ...

0 Comments, 403 Views, 11 Votes ,2.61 Score