沒看到電子郵件嗎?
  • 重新寄送確認連結
  • 重新開始
關閉
如果您有任何問題,請聯絡客服人員

WelshTeen4U 34 男性
5  文章
Margaret and Charles   2009-10-09

An elderly couple, Charles and Margaret, are in California.
Charles always wanted some authentic cowboy boots, seeing some on sale one day, he buys them. Wears them back to the house, walking proudly. He walks into the house and says to his wife
(Charles) "Notice anything different?"
(Margaret) "Nope"
Frustrated Charles storms off into the bathroom, undresses, and walks back ...

10 評論, 3047 瀏覽次數, 83 票 ,4.18 分數
Garcheto 65 男性
40  文章
donde esta Bob??   2008-05-02

George Bush va a un colegio de primaria para hablar sobre la guerra. Después de hablar, les dice a los niños que le pregunten lo que quieran. Un niño levanta la mano, y George le pregunta como se llama. -Bob. -¿Y cuál es tu pregunta, Bob? -Tengo 3 preguntas: Primera: ¿Por qué EE. UU. invadió Irak sin el apoyo de la ONU? Segunda: ¿Por qué es usted el presidente si ...

6 評論, 895 瀏覽次數, 60 票 ,7.57 分數
albi_MUC 56 男性
19  文章
Verdammt! Die Polizei!   2010-03-21

Jede warme Nacht verwandelt sich der Englische Garten in München in einen stark besuchten Cruising-Park. Im Sommer 2004 gab es genügend Gelegenheiten, sich dort im freien zu amüsieren. Ich war schon lange nicht mehr dort gewesen, doch in jener Augustnacht war ich so heiß wie die Luft und beschloss, für eine Runde den Park zu "besuchen". Meine Augen hatten sich noch nicht an das ...

2 評論, 744 瀏覽次數, 41 票 ,3.63 分數
tixif150 61 男性
4  文章
Asshole strecher   2021-09-19

A women was late for work and was driving somewhat over the speed limit. Sure enough, just as she crossed a bridge she saw a cop hiding there with his radar gun out. The cop pulled her over and asked where she was going in such a hurry. She said she was late for work. The cop said what do you do? She said I am an asshole streacher. He asked How do you do that? She said I start with ...

2 評論, 456 瀏覽次數, 22 票 ,6.25 分數
inyoudeep 48 男性
5  文章
if it hurt   2010-01-21

if it hurts its ok , it hurt me tooo , but then i knew the warm rod would wide my wall an it would all feel so good an it did , i felt it for days an wanted more

3 評論, 445 瀏覽次數, 20 票 ,2.49 分數
Frustrated2007 79 男性
45  文章
Adult Bookstore Salesman!   2019-01-12

It was the first day on the job for this young man at a local adult bookstore. His boss had watched him work the register and felt he was doing OK so he told him to mind the store while he ran some errands. After the owner left, a very good looking woman entered the store and went right past the books and videos to the wall where all the toys were. She was picking up several different dildos ...

3 評論, 426 瀏覽次數, 15 票 ,6.19 分數
JUSTYOURBILL 70 男性
11  文章
IS HE GAY?   2012-07-18

I HAVE MESSED WITH STRAIGHT GUYS FOR MOST OF MY LIFE, AND MANY OF THEM HAVE BROUGHT FRIENDS FOR ME TO ENJOY. ONE NIGHT TIM BROUGHT JERRY WITH HIM. AFTER WATCHING FOR AWHILE, JERRY ASKED, "IS HE GAY?". TIM SAID, "NO, HE'S NOT GAY. IT'S JUST THAT HE FOUND OUT HE LIKES TO SUCK DICKS."

0 評論, 361 瀏覽次數, 15 票 ,5.73 分數
Frustrated2007 79 男性
45  文章
This is my last joke...unless I get a rise from someone   2008-09-05

A farmer ordered a high tech automatic milking machine. Since it arrived while his wife was away shopping, he thought he would try it out on himself. He opened it up and slipped his "Manhood" into the equipment, turned on the switch and everything else was automatic. Soon he realized that the machine was providing him a lot more pleasure than his wife ever did. When the fun was over he found that ...

3 評論, 404 瀏覽次數, 13 票 ,5.66 分數
LIKESIT3 94 男性
5  文章
Potato   2009-03-08

POTATO PROSTITUTES <br> Two little potatoes are standing on the street corner. One is a . <br> How can you tell which one is the ? <br> The one with the label: <br> I DA HO.

0 評論, 284 瀏覽次數, 12 票 ,4.04 分數
Frustrated2007 79 男性
45  文章
The Good Sons   2021-09-19

Three brothers got together after they graduated from college and reflected on how they were doing in life and how they got there. They all agreed that it was mostly because of their mother. She worked very hard to put them thru college and made many sacrifices. They decided that it was time to reward her for all her efforts. During the next year, they would all make some attempt to make their ...

1 評論, 311 瀏覽次數, 11 票 ,5.97 分數
ooohaaahcum4me 52 男性
7  文章
CALL THE POLICE   2012-07-21

CALL THE POLICE Apr 1, 2008 1:19 am 222 Views It was late and I was not concentrating as I approached an old friend who seems distressed. Concerned, I asked him why he was frigidity and uptight, nervous and speaking with broken syllables. His shirt was torn out of his pants, he was dazed--somewhat stoned. I asked "Tom, did you drink tonight?" "No, No, ..." He kept repeating and looking in all ...

2 評論, 393 瀏覽次數, 11 票 ,2.61 分數
Frustrated2007 79 男性
45  文章
How Sweet!   2011-12-02

This happened at Harvard University in October of last year. In a biology class the professor was discussing the high glucose levels found in semen which give the sperm all the energy they need to complete their journey.

A female freshman raised her hand and asked, "If I understand you correctly, your saying that there's a lot of glucose, as in sugar, in semen?"

"That's ...

0 評論, 277 瀏覽次數, 11 票 ,5.97 分數
Georgiaboy30 54 男性
6  文章
Absolutely Funny!!!   2009-10-09

A flat-chested young lady went to Dr. Smith about enlarging her tiny breasts.

Dr. Smith advised her, "Every day after your shower rub your chest and say, "'Scooby doobie doobies, I want bigger boobies'."

She did this faithfully for several months and it worked! She grew terrific D-cup boobs!

One morning she was running late, got on the bus and in a panic realized she ...

2 評論, 305 瀏覽次數, 11 票 ,4.85 分數
twob5 48 跨性別
1  文章
pourquoi   2009-07-24

Pourquoi les hommes éjaculent-ils par saccades ???
-pour qu'ils avalent par gorgées...

0 評論, 135 瀏覽次數, 11 票 ,1.30 分數
firsttimesuxboy 52 男性
6  文章
He saved her life :-S   2012-04-19

There's these two country type blokes (Men) sitting down to lunch at this fancy cafe, any way a lady near them start's to choke on her food, all these people are running around in a mad panic trying to work out what to do. So without any fuss one of the country blokes walks over to this lady , pulles down her pants and lickes the full crack of her arse! she gets such a shock she spits out ...

1 評論, 209 瀏覽次數, 10 票 ,2.79 分數
handyandy50 76 男性
27  文章
Don't Lie To Your Mother   2008-02-01

A young man called Paul invited his mother for dinner, during the course of the meal; his mother couldn't help but notice how handsome Paul's flat mate, Simon, was. She had long been suspicious of a relationship between the two, and this only made her more curious. Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between Paul and his flat ...

3 評論, 190 瀏覽次數, 10 票 ,6.57 分數
WelshTeen4U 34 男性
5  文章
Some Jokes to lighten your day.   2019-01-30

The big bad wolf said: "I'll huff, and I'll puff, and I'll blow your house down!" The little pig replies: "Fuck off or I'll sneeze on you!"

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? I dont know and I dont care.

A woman brings eight-year-old Johnny home and tells his mother that he was caught playing doctors and nurses with Mary, her eight-year-old . ...

3 評論, 211 瀏覽次數, 9 票 ,5.78 分數
Frustrated2007 79 男性
45  文章
Nurse Humor   2009-01-27

A nurse walks into a bank totally exhausted after a 20 hour shift. Oreparring to write a check, she pulls out a rectal therometer from her purse and tries to write with it. She looks at the flabbergasted teller and without skipping a beat she says, "That's great.......that's really great...... some asshole has got my pen.

1 評論, 244 瀏覽次數, 9 票 ,5.78 分數
sly19guy 33 男性
1  文章
One Night Wonder?   2011-10-25

The man of your dreams, for now, stands across the room from you and can't keep his eyes off you. You do your best to look calm, sexy and sober. He approaches you and you look around to check he's not heading to some incredibly chiselled, buff, sexy as all fuck god behind you. In the meantime, he has stumbled across the room, fought his way through a throng of unhappy lesbians and pregnant ...

2 評論, 421 瀏覽次數, 8 票 ,3.25 分數
lupillo0366 57 男性
18  文章
CHISTES DE MEDICOS   2013-10-08

SABES CUAL ES LAVENA QUE LLEGA DE LA BOCA AL ANO............PUES LAVENA QUACKER......

SABES CUANTAS VENAS TIENE EN PENE.............................SETECIENTAS.

SABES CUANTAS VENAS TIENE EL CULO....... ..................CIENTO Y PICO.............

SABES CUAL ES LA VENA CENTRAL DE LA VAGINA QUE ES INCONSTANTE............................ ...

1 評論, 103 瀏覽次數, 7 票
itskeywest 77 男性
1  文章
a couple of one liners   2008-09-22

Did you hear about the plastic surgeon who hung himself?

Did you hear about the two gay judges who tried each other?

1 評論, 221 瀏覽次數, 7 票 ,2.02 分數
Frustrated2007 79 男性
45  文章
My wife left me!   2008-02-19

I don't understand, after the last was born, my wife told me we had to cut back on our expenses, I had to quit drinking beer. I was not a big drinker, maybe a twelve pack on weekends, but I soon quit anyway. One day, while helping her put away the groceries, I came across a receipt that was $45 for makeup. I said, "wait a minute, I've given up beer and you haven't given up anything yet!" She ...

0 評論, 196 瀏覽次數, 7 票 ,5.84 分數
TraBiPass699 61 男性
1  文章
4 Monjas   2016-09-27

Y eso que yo me considero católico !!!

4 Monjas viajaban en un jeep y el conductor se durmió y embarrancó. Resultado: Las 4 monjs murieron y se fueron directo al cielo. Allí las esperó San Pedro y antes de dejarles entrar alcielo les hizo la pregunta de "rigor": S.P.: Dime, Sor Eustacia, alguna vez has tocado un pene ? Sor Eustacia: Si, lo he hecho, una sola vez y solo con dos dedos ...

4 評論, 85 瀏覽次數, 6 票 ,5.07 分數
Frustrated2007 79 男性
45  文章
An Irish Ballerina   2008-08-30

A large woman wearing a sleeveless sun dress walked into a pub in Dublin. She raised her right arm, revealing a huge, harry armpit as she pointed to all the people at the bar and asked, "what man here will buy a lady a drink?" The bar went silent as all the patrons tried to ignore her. But at the other end of the bar, an owl-eyed old drunk slammed his hand on the bar and bellowed, "bartender, ...

0 評論, 103 瀏覽次數, 6 票 ,5.07 分數
Frustrated2007 79 男性
45  文章
ASSICONS   2008-02-21

We all know tghose cute little computer symbols called "emoticons", where: means a smile and means a frown. Sometimes these are represented by or or ) or (

Well how about some ASSICONS? HERE GOES;(_!_) A regular ass

(__!__) A fat ass

(!) A tight ass

(_*_) A sore ass

{_!_} A swishy ass ...

2 評論, 121 瀏覽次數, 6 票 ,3.65 分數
handyandy50 76 男性
27  文章
Wanna Slip Into Something More Comfortable?   2008-01-18

Cecil and Scott are living together. It was extremely hot one day and Cecil arrived home to find Scott with his ass in the freezer.

"Scott! What are you doing with your ass in the freezer?"

Scott replied, "It was so hot outside, I thought you'd like something cool to slip into!"

1 評論, 159 瀏覽次數, 6 票 ,4.22 分數
Garcheto 65 男性
40  文章
EL DOCTOR   2016-07-15

Un muchacho se gradúa de médico y el padre le regala un auto 0 km. Para estrenarlo se va solo a recorrer el norte del país. Llega a un pueblito y va a la estación de servicio a cargar combustible. La estación estaba vacía y nadie le daba bola. Toca bocina, aparece un muchachito y le dice:
Señor no lo va a atender nadie, se murió la hija del patrón y están todos en ...

2 評論, 103 瀏覽次數, 5 票 ,3.80 分數
Frustrated2007 79 男性
45  文章
Best Round of Golf Ever!   2008-12-20

A man was at the country club shooting a round of golf. He was having a great round, on the first hole he scored a birdie, on the second hole he managed an eagle and the third hole was his first ever hole in one.

His cell phone rang and it was a doctor at a local hospital informing him that his wife had been in a terrible accident and was in ICU. He told the doctor to tell her where he ...

2 評論, 214 瀏覽次數, 5 票 ,4.77 分數
lxl4580586lxl 37 男性
24  文章
Be ten big and basic conditions of the sex maniac   2008-04-11

A, the sight is super first good, minimal more than 1.5, then can discover the target in most quickly, the most short time thus.Peep also convenient!( Represent the per:The 娱 record)

Two, the face is thick, the lowest standard ties for an awl not deeply, only thus disheveled hair now behind then can the face is not red, the heart does not jump, righteously!( Represent the ...

1 評論, 68 瀏覽次數, 5 票 ,2.16 分數
lxl4580586lxl 37 男性
24  文章
11 jokes let you comprehend the life!   2008-04-11

1. father and two people see a to import the car very and luxuriously.

Disdain to the ground to him of father say:" Sit the per of this kind of car, didn't be certainly in belly

Have the knowledge!" The father is then answer describe with a delicate touch:" Say the per of this kind of words,

There is certainly no money in pocket!"

- You to the viewpoint of the ...

2 評論, 32 瀏覽次數, 3 票 ,2.45 分數