沒看到電子郵件嗎?
  • 重新寄送確認連結
  • 重新開始
關閉
如果您有任何問題,請聯絡客服人員

BRGraffin 43 男性
2  文章
A New Love I am Finding...   2021-09-30

I can see it in your eyes, For when you gaze at me, The eternal surprise, Your presence-you see. Your image-astounding Emotions-debonair Sincerity-profounding And your heart-warming care You hold me in your arms Retire in soft hands I feel safe from all harm But can they understand? Intense feelings create As your lips on mine Fantastical Fate Comfort with time Don't let go for tonight The ...

1 評論, 57 瀏覽次數, 4 票 ,4.41 分數
yoyojap 55 男性
1  文章
"...Cazzo vuoi?..."   2016-04-16

Devo stare in casa; oggi piove e non potrò scendere in cortile a giocare con i miei amichetti!...Ma che cazzo dico? Sono invecchiato! Il cortile è stato trasformato in parcheggio ed i miei amichetti saranno in qualche clinica a rinpinzarsi di botulino!!!...Allora, cosa è cambiato in questi anni? Come sono cambiato io? Certo, mi sono un pò appesantito, è normale, gli stavizi lasciano dei ...

1 評論, 51 瀏覽次數, 5 票 ,4.45 分數
virginalass 58 男性
4  文章
in me...   2013-01-18

this unquenchable lust wanting your wildly pulsating cock in me

my hungry open throat yearning 2 just engulf all of u in me

my tight white gripping ass aching 2 feel every obese inch of u in me

driving your throbbing thickness endlessly harder & faster & deeper in me

your quivering spewing cock embedded cumming & cumming & cumming in me

1 評論, 10 瀏覽次數, 0 票
cumlover20002 69 男性
12  文章
a story of love to my loving husband hany   2012-05-15

hany i love you so, i desire you everey time i see you, and when your soft body touch's mine my leg's go week for then and only then do i know that our love is true.

and when we are naked, and i feel your soft manly flesh against mine, rubbing against my body, our cocks rubbing so gently.

all the while we are kissing as this is going on, and our hands are touching each other in ...

1 評論, 30 瀏覽次數, 0 票
skijock9 53 同性戀伴侶(2個同性戀)
1  文章
Love   2011-06-24

Love is Beautiful, Love is Great Our Love will Shimmer and Shine but I know you will always be Mine

Love is a Challenge, Love takes time We are Friends and always make mends

Love is You, Love is me Our Love will Lase Forever until eternity.

I love you.

5 評論, 48 瀏覽次數, 3 票 ,3.43 分數
Bj Haiku   2011-04-28

Salty, sweet semen Blasting the back of my throat, Feed me more, Lover

0 評論, 47 瀏覽次數, 1 票 ,5.00 分數
DUDLEY_PENNYWINK 44 男性
0  文章
DUH STORYTELLERS LAST POEM   2011-02-21

I AM DUDLEY PENNYWINK A HOSPICE HOUSE OWNER FROM LONDON ENGLAND. ON SUNDAY JAN 23, 2011, DUH STORYTELLER A GREAT MAN KNOWN TO SO MANY IN HERE, PASSED PEACEABLY. JUST TWO DAYS EARLIER, HE MUSTED THE STRENGH AND COURAGE NEEDED TO COMPOSE ONE LAST WORK OF ART. TO THOSE IN THE TRANSGENDERXCHANGE LOBBY, THIS POEM IS DEDICATED TO ALL OF YOU SO ENJOY>

JOYFULL MEMORIES OF ALL ...

0 評論, 41 瀏覽次數, 3 票 ,5.39 分數
lovepls 39 男性
5  文章
love is loke a red rose   2011-02-10

love is like a red rose,

love is to be live.

love is to be share like in happenss an in sorrow.

love is only to give an to give.

love is, to love some one from heart a 1000year.to say for life, till death.

if i could give my life for u o my red rose u would know how much i love you.

0 評論, 14 瀏覽次數, 1 票 ,2.40 分數
Jayne46 77 跨性別
8  文章
In the closet then coming out TG   2010-02-16

I really used to hide my female clothing in boxes in the closet when I was still in the closet and I wrote this when I was coming out. <br> Box On the Shelf by Jayne <br> I used to keep my life in a box on the shelf. It contained all my sweet things. A large part of me and what I am, Were in that box on the shelf. <br> Whenever I wanted to be me, I ...

1 評論, 142 瀏覽次數, 4 票 ,2.08 分數
yournumberone1 32 男性
2  文章
I was felt again today   2010-02-09

Today was just another day I cut my arm And downed some pills But today was different with HIM No love, No shine, No charm Slowly his presents was making me ill <br> I could sense it off the bat To censor my tears, Alanis, is what I'm good at Like frosty fog he came into the room Reaching over me the black smoke looms <br> Today was just an ordinary day I was ...

2 評論, 236 瀏覽次數, 4 票 ,3.63 分數
mykee67 52 男性
4  文章
Coming Out   2010-01-07

COMING OUT! Coming in and out of your house every day Sometimes to leave and someitmes to stay But if your house is on fire..time to leave No time to think..no time to retrieve Saving your life is first on your mind Your worldly possessions can be replaced in time <br> A tradegy this could have been if you delayed You plan of escape in your mind you played Steadfast with ...

1 評論, 110 瀏覽次數, 34 票
Humpmymouth62 60 男性
4  文章
Here I Am   2009-12-05

Here I am, undressed and trusting. Hoping that you'll find me beautiful. wishing for that long awaited kiss.

I'm holding out my hand for you to take And show me what it means to be loved For who I am at this moment.

Drawing your body close to mine I enfold you in my strong arms. I see the moon winking through the trees.

I feel you heart beating As you return my embrace. ...

1 評論, 29 瀏覽次數, 3 票 ,4.41 分數
yournumberone1 32 男性
2  文章
The Femm.   2009-09-06

I was told once not to worry about my apperance I took my shirt off in front of you and you said to put it back on You say your not a 'looks' guy your a 'personality' guy Bull shit You like the lights out during sex Is it for me? Or just a common courtasey? You say religon made a man out of you Didn't you start practicing when you were 20, what esle have you been? You like ...

1 評論, 311 瀏覽次數, 3 票 ,3.43 分數
viktorkrum 29 男性
1  文章
El Amor   2009-04-26

El amor es considerado como un conjunto de comportamientos y actitudes, incondicionales y desinteresadas, que se manifiestan entre seres capaces de desarrollar inteligencia emocional o emocionalidad. El amor no slo est circunscrito al gnero humano sino tambin a todos aquellos seres que puedan desarrollar nexos emocionales con otros, por ejemplo, delfines, perros, caballos, etc.

1 評論, 21 瀏覽次數, 3 票 ,4.41 分數
lucb69 59 男性
1  文章
The Dawning..   2009-03-29

Lips now so silent you cannot remember if ever whispered silent kisses in the night. Beautiful eyes once smiling tiny secrets that only you understood no longer reflect your early morning light. The skin you thought was like a freshly fallen snow is somehow lost from your ever searching sight. Reaching out into the darkness as if trying to catch the very air you slowly pass out of fright. Twas ...

0 評論, 38 瀏覽次數, 3 票 ,3.43 分數
nenitu 30 男性
4  文章
Ya me has soltado   2009-03-20

Imagina estar en una terraza de un bloque de pisos. Tienes en tu mano una hoja de papel... un simple folio blanco, fino, ligero... Imagina tambin que esta nublado y hace un poco de viento. ahora levantas la mano con el papel en alto y lo sueltas. te has fijado alguna vez como se desliza por el aire? silencioso, sin interrumpir ni un solo momento la calma. Se desliza suave entre las ...

0 評論, 62 瀏覽次數, 9 票 ,4.28 分數
chikosexy69 38 男性
1  文章
Pensando en ti   2009-03-20

Todos los días antes de dormir pienso en ti hasta que la realidad se funde con la fantasía, al despertar un dulce sabor de boca junto con una nueva esperanza de coincidir un segundo con tigo, de llamar tu atención, de que nuestras miradas coincidan en el espacio y despertar el mismo deseo en ti. <br> La impotencia de platicar con tigo sin poder sentir tu piel cerca de la mia, ...

0 評論, 239 瀏覽次數, 11 票 ,4.85 分數
joelito21 41 男性
10  文章
mi poema favorito   2009-01-03

este es mi poema favorito se lo dedique a mi pareja una vez no lo entendio, no es muy de poemas pero se lo dedique a el y no lo enendio eso me dolio que den ese poema y no recuerde que yo se lo dedique bueno cosas pero si me olvido de algo de el me mata, jajajaja bueno aca esta ojala les guste.

Me gustas cuando callas porque estás como ausente, y me oyes desde lejos, y ...

1 評論, 42 瀏覽次數, 5 票 ,4.45 分數
hjalmar 70 男性
1  文章
Een Sinterklaasgedicht   2008-12-09

Voor H...
Binnenkort komt Sint proberen die mooie Hans eens te onteren. Zijn mooie lijf vraagt om begeren. Zijn bovenbenen te masseren, dat is toch geen vulgaire wens? ('Een homo-sint is ook een mens!')
Na 't strelen van je blanke billen de roede hevig te doen trillen, dat lijkt het toppunt van geluk. Ik sta voortdurend onder druk, als ik je zie, mijn jonge ...

2 評論, 42 瀏覽次數, 6 票 ,3.65 分數
havane50 71 男性
2  文章
Surpenante rencontre   2008-03-24

je cours fréquemment au bois de boulogne très tot le matin. Alors que je courrai le long d'une très grande avenue déserte à cette heure là, une camionette ralentit à ma hauteur, le conducteur dans les 50 ans chauve, assez quelconque me jetta un regard interrogatif. Concentré sur ma course je ne répondis que par l'indifférence. De demi tour en demi tour manège dura tout le long des 2/3 ...

0 評論, 69 瀏覽次數, 7 票 ,5.08 分數
AaronJPoe 37 男性
10  文章
Imaginary Love by Aaron J.   2008-01-01

Imaginary Love:

Imagine; His strong arms wrapped around me, Grasping me, Holding me, Giving me flight.
Tell me you love me, Tell me to please stay the night. Please just grasp me, Hold me tight. Give me a kiss, A hug & a gentle bite:
Hold me, Just hold me… forever like this; Don’t ever let go, I want to remember this night, Exactly as ...

2 評論, 43 瀏覽次數, 8 票 ,5.33 分數
AaronJPoe 37 男性
10  文章
First Kiss by Aaron J.   2007-11-28

First Kiss

Our tongues meshing Like two lovers On a couch: Fucking.
I, Fell in love with you, Right then and there.
The stench of sweat, The smell of two colognes mingling, Like social busy-bees; And through it all: I fall in love.
I fell in love.
I fell in love-with that, Musk-like after-shave. And with my searching, ...

2 評論, 91 瀏覽次數, 9 票 ,5.56 分數
AaronJPoe 37 男性
10  文章
Nook and Cranny by Aaron J.   2007-11-28

Nook and Cranny:
Holding you to me, Me to you: seen as one life, Instead of two. Lust.

By Aaron J. Posted by Aaron J.

0 評論, 15 瀏覽次數, 6 票 ,3.65 分數
AaronJPoe 37 男性
10  文章
Cute Bags by Aaron J.   2007-11-28

Cute Bags:
“Oh my god! Where did you get that? It.Is.So.Fucking.Cute!”
I respond: “Oh my God! I know! I just had to get it.”
“Seriously girl, I need.that. Bag! Tell me where you got it!”
Flailing hands about and Using the most Annoying gay accent, ever, “It’s from hell, sweetie; You’d just love it there.”
By ...

0 評論, 32 瀏覽次數, 7 票 ,2.53 分數
AaronJPoe 37 男性
10  文章
Ruler to Grasp   2007-11-28

Ruler to Grasp
Grasping this item, My hand_and not_ever_to release Till it cum.
Cylindrical. Hard. And as stiff as I want.
I control it, I'm it's ruler! Don't ever think... To let it go to someone else.

By Aaron J Posted by Aaron J

0 評論, 52 瀏覽次數, 8 票 ,4.41 分數
AaronJPoe 37 男性
10  文章
Jury, Judge, and Executioner   2007-11-28

And the guillotine strikes.
Did it scare, Frighten, Amuse...Bemuse: Did it give you a sense of joy?
Since when did sins, Like "Thou shalt not kill, " Be considered... a just crime?
How did it feel... To let the blade slip? How did it feel, To let that innocent boy's life: Turn, simply to shit?
Were you excepting... a round of applause? Were ...

0 評論, 26 瀏覽次數, 4 票 ,4.02 分數
AaronJPoe 37 男性
10  文章
Broken Home   2007-11-28

If blood were to drip, As water would from… Spicket: Would you flinch?
Would it matter?
Would you care?
My heart beats once more, And again I can breathe. But again you can see… What treachery that can…bring.
Would you twist that blade once again?
Would you Paine me, Shame me, Tell me lies about who…I am?
Would you stop ...

0 評論, 39 瀏覽次數, 3 票 ,3.43 分數
AaronJPoe 37 男性
10  文章
Charley   2007-11-28

Evanescence.
He stares such into me.
How blank, Soulless, Lifeless: Can this really be, That man I loved so deeply?
As if a burden was on his shoulders. As if a problem were occurring, Which I could not see.
Will he ever come back? Will he ever be, That smiling man I once knew, As he Once was?
Where, in all this time, Has he been: ...

0 評論, 27 瀏覽次數, 6 票 ,2.80 分數
AaronJPoe 37 男性
10  文章
His Face   2007-11-28

His Face

That perfect... White; Smile.
Peach lips, Almost-like-heaven... To kiss, And I after, Can only think, Of you.
And the gods look down, Laughing at me, A bumbling fool, Romanticising: But all I can see, Is that Marvolous face.
Blue Eyes, Black hair, Ear to ear smile; An illusion almost, And I in denial.
But ...

1 評論, 54 瀏覽次數, 7 票 ,4.82 分數
HotTG4Fun 63 跨性別
2  文章
Like The Phoenix   2007-11-20

I have lived my life, and seen the horrors that life has to bring. Having dove down into the darkest reaches of Hell, I have wallowed in pity and misery. I have had the flames Burn deep into my soul, leaving nothing but an emptiness, that spins you out of control. I have felt such sorrow that I thought I would never know glee, have been held by chains of bondage wishing ...

1 評論, 238 瀏覽次數, 3 票 ,3.43 分數