Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

rajeew71 50 M
1  Article
Fuck me Deep in my Ass as a Single or as a Group Safely   11/6/2019

I Welcome Straight or Bi Couples Top Gays and Top Guys. Let' get naked. Take a full body skin to skin tantric or therapeutic Massage. Then let's focus to have a Good Fun on and off the Bed in Harmony. <br><br> . . . . Single or Group of Wealthy Top Guys are welcome to FUCK deep in my ass SAFELY as you ...

2 Comments, 117 Views, 2 Votes ,3.12 Score
peter5663 54 M
60  Articles
Hot day   12/1/2018

Nice day for it

1 Comments, 37 Views, 2 Votes
peter5663 54 M
60  Articles
Hot day   12/1/2018

Nice day for it

0 Comments, 1 Views, 0 Votes
Bottomboy1349 36 M
5  Articles
Any thoughts   7/15/2018

So I totally believe in safe sex especially when your first meeting someone because obviously you don't know them. My thoughts are that it feels so great to have a raw cock in you sliding your ass up an down a nice cock. It's just more natural to me and there's nothing more satisfying than feeling his hot load shoot deep inside you. It's also a big turn on to feel his cum drip out ...

2 Comments, 29 Views, 1 Votes ,5.00 Score
Macdrizzy12 25 M
1  Article
I Love safe sex!   4/9/2012

Safe sex is amazing and it still feels good!

2 Comments, 72 Views, 8 Votes ,3.94 Score
masculinebrother 54 M
1  Article
100% safe sex for anal sex   8/17/2009

i think, everyone should use protection for anal sex, no bareback it is to risky out their for that , would like to hear feed back on topic

10 Comments, 478 Views, 25 Votes ,6.56 Score
fuckableass 60 M
1  Article
Douche   5/29/2009

do you think you should douche before having anal sex?

6 Comments, 308 Views, 15 Votes ,6.04 Score
Young_one09 29 M
1  Article
Tongue Rimming?   4/9/2008

What type of precautions should i take when licking out another guys asshole. I've never tried it, but would like it. I've heard stories of people using cling wrap, is that true?

Posts appreciated

5 Comments, 760 Views, 12 Votes ,4.57 Score
camboi89 32 M
1  Article
Anyone up for being my first guy?   3/16/2008

Hey guys. I am currently in my spring break, back in portland, oregon and am very interested in experiencing with a guy. I have only jerked a guy and gotten my cock sucked by a chick and I would love to extend my resume . I dunno, i guess im up for anything as long as its safe sex! Hit me up guys. I am not a premium member or whatever so give me your email address, aim or yahoo IM and I'll get ...

3 Comments, 456 Views, 13 Votes ,5.83 Score
handyandy50 76 M
27  Articles
What is your risk?   9/30/2007

Recent article from Avert.org outlines some of the diseases that can be spread through oral sex.

The most common STD transmitted via oral sex is herpes. There are two main types of herpes simplex virus (HSV): HSV type 1 and HSV type 2. HSV type 1 usually causes cold sores around the mouth, while HSV type 2 generally causes genital herpes sores. However, oral sex can sometimes cause HSV ...

6 Comments, 613 Views, 23 Votes ,7.10 Score
horny6864 55 M
1  Article
Best way to prepare yourself for anal?   8/13/2007

I really enjoy anal sex, recieving, whats the best way to be ready and clean for a good time. I do believe in condoms, and do use them on my toys. Can anybody help? New to recieving.....

4 Comments, 1147 Views, 22 Votes ,3.01 Score
latenighter4cock 44 M
1  Article
Men for a gang bang, GR, michigan   7/27/2007

I am writing this to see if hopefully I can get enough resposes from other guys who would be interested in hooking up sometime or multiple times for a really hot time. I am looking to find at least 5 guys who are willing to let me pleasure their cocks with my mouth and eager ass. I would be the only bottom and would be serviceing all of you. So if this sounds like something you would be up for ...

1 Comments, 460 Views, 11 Votes ,5.41 Score
curious2try2000 61 M
1  Article
I'm going to do this for the first time...   5/19/2007

Hey, I've been talking to a guy on this site and we're talking about getting together to swap blow jobs...Any suggestions for safety personally and hygienically?

0 Comments, 796 Views, 4 Votes ,2.08 Score
Friend862 39 M
8  Articles
Sex   1/25/2007

WHEN I WAS 16 YEARS OLD I DID'NT KNOWN THAT HOW THE MILK OF COCK COMES BUT SLIGHTLY I RAGGED MY COCK UP AND DOWNS AND I FELT ENJOYMENT AND I TRY HARDER THAN HARDER THEN AFTER 20 TO 30 TIME I RAGGED MY COCK UP AND DOWN A HUGE PRESSURE COMES FROM COCK THAT IS CALLED A MILK, ...

3 Comments, 684 Views, 19 Votes ,0.62 Score
v10ivan69 70 M
15  Articles
Misnomer   1/4/2007

"SAFE SEX" is a misnomer there is no such thing unless you happen to have a full body condom. Yes, if don't exchange any body fluids, there is little likely hood of transmitting HIV. BUT, HPV is another story. All that is required to transmit HPV is skin to skin contact ... period. Some forms or strains of HPV can be dangerous. BE SAFE OUT THERE!!!

0 Comments, 286 Views, 7 Votes ,4.57 Score
searchingforapal 56 M
17  Articles
how to stuff a wild bukake   11/10/2006

I won't lie, I've had some pretty risky encounters before. You know the kind, where you just get your kicks with a stranger and it's over and they are gone. Maybe for good. Sure, it was real horny, but then the thought of something like aids sinks in, you worry a while. You think about it, and basically everyone they've had sex with, you just did too. I felt almost used, and had a hollow ...

1 Comments, 374 Views, 8 Votes ,5.33 Score
BatwingMan 48 M
1  Article
sex is not safe   10/30/2006

because im an animal

2 Comments, 282 Views, 6 Votes ,0.52 Score
handleu1 63 M
1  Article
cock to cock action is safe i think!   10/16/2006

I always enjoyed cock on cock action, amybe with a little lube to use. I love to oil our rods up & then get on top of a guy & grind our big rods together until we come, anyone interested in this! I think its safe & fun, it get you & your partner very hot!!

1 Comments, 315 Views, 10 Votes ,3.39 Score
litlewily 35 M
1  Article
What do i do?   9/4/2006

i am looking forward to my first gay sex, but am unsure on any precautions i need to take. like what do i do to my ass before hand, do i go to the loo, is so just before or longer? should i be having colonics so i am clean or are there other ways. anxious and confused, please help.

7 Comments, 1124 Views, 32 Votes ,6.52 Score
badam083369 56 M
7  Articles
condoms   8/30/2006

i always use a condom for anal sex.

3 Comments, 336 Views, 18 Votes ,2.31 Score
firsttimefag 42 M
1  Article
Straight man wants cock, but remains "sensible"   8/23/2006

I strongly believe in using a condom if penetration is involved with men or women. I was lax with women at times from the time I lost my virginity at 17 (with a girl) til now, I use a rubber. I jsut turned 25 and never even considered the possiblity that guys might make unearthly sex partners. I didn't find that out until a few years ago. I am very much in the closet, if you ...

1 Comments, 412 Views, 8 Votes ,2.78 Score
bi_cirious_man 40 M
5  Articles
why we should use protection at all times   8/18/2006

i think safe sex is very important and using condoms or protective body suits can prevent stds if you remember to use them everytime u make love with your partner and or partners.... so please remember always use rubbers.... and never sleep with someone that has stds or any othe serious sexual problem that spread to you....

1 Comments, 159 Views, 8 Votes ,3.94 Score
bedbuddy15 42 M
7  Articles
what do you do for safe sex   8/2/2006

I want to know what people use or do for safe sex?

1 Comments, 337 Views, 10 Votes ,4.18 Score
1shaman 69 M
4  Articles
Barebacking ,IS it safe?   7/4/2006

Seems to me that there's so much talk about sex, people keep forgetting that everything you do in life has risk? But , Why would anyone take the Chances of Going BareBack in the receptive annal sex areas anyway, especially,
where the blood to blood contact is made which increases the risk of tears in the walls of the large intestines, mixing with sperm or pre-cum , ...

8 Comments, 926 Views, 27 Votes ,5.77 Score
1shaman 69 M
4  Articles
Dealing with Reality," Bareback Sex"- Come on....?   6/30/2006

It's been awhile since I have been in the gay scene , would like to say what I'm starting to notice , some guys like to say, " Lets go bareback" , personally , I think it mostly Fantasy, when it comes down to it,
seems to me as though there's a wall when it comes to any sex at all that talk about Barebacking ? is it that they really do it with strangers , BARE? ...

3 Comments, 465 Views, 7 Votes ,4.57 Score
Twiggy1968 54 M
2  Articles
Bare Back   3/13/2006

Have you ever barebacked? Well, I have a regular partner that I truly trust. I felt so comfortable with him by the time the sex began I was begging for him to fuck me.
I had blown him until he came in my throat. I wanted a second nut in the ass. The second one is better because it lasts longer. He's pretty big so we used lots of astroglide. He's so gentle with me, sliding in ...

8 Comments, 3333 Views, 145 Votes ,5.90 Score
italiandude75 48 M
1  Article
unexpected risks   2/20/2006

Hello Gentlemen, <br> Rest stops on the the highway were once the only discreet hook up joints for a hungry man on the prowl to receive satisfaction. These days, discrete hookup places can be found virtually anywhere. Specific places can range from Borders Bookstore, Brueggers Bagels, to even Price Chopper. <br> Although nothing can be more flattering than a guy wanting ...

0 Comments, 755 Views, 21 Votes ,4.61 Score
BlackRussian 63 M
34  Articles
"Safe Sex Is Great Fun" or "Let's Just Call It Sex"   2/13/2006

Couldn't decide on the title. Maybe I'll change it later. <br> O.K. Everyone is talking so much about safe sex these days so just thought I would join in the fun. <br> One of the best things I know to do sexually is masturbation. Just love to wank my wiener. You should be able to tell that from the photos in my photo gallery. <br> BTW if anybody wants to see ...

0 Comments, 459 Views, 8 Votes ,2.32 Score
ilcass 43 M
2  Articles
first time   2/2/2006

Can anyone advise me? I am a bi guy looking for my first anal experience from another guy. Will it hurt, and if so whats the best thing to do? Thanks

3 Comments, 1595 Views, 18 Votes ,3.67 Score
surfer88 38 M
2  Articles
Oral Sex   1/22/2006

What does cum taste like. im just a curious guy still waiting for someone to take my curiousity away..and should you give head with a condom on? it seems like that would be the only safe way to prevent any diseases

3 Comments, 1750 Views, 20 Votes ,4.15 Score