Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

RnBLOVER85 34 M
1  Article
importance on safe sex   1/20/2006

having fun, crazy wild time is all good. but everyone please use protection for your own sake

0 Comments, 451 Views, 2 Votes ,5.20 Score
guzzguzz 46 M
3  Articles
Have you ever clean anus   1/19/2006

I love to have sex with my partner with out condom cause we both sure of each other. He love, i cum inside his body. however i have a friend advise me about clean anus. He gave me the product name and i lost it. if any know and have been use please tell me some. <br> Do you think it the best ideas or not?

1 Comments, 1177 Views, 14 Votes ,2.66 Score
johnfrankcaparas 37 M
2  Articles
difference on having sex with and without condoms...   1/17/2006

for me... sex with condoms make you feel not much... though you may last longer in bed... it is not that satisfying... is it?? <br> NOT SATISFYING!!!!!! <br> for as long as you have one ... it's good for your health... <br> but if you are sure of your partner... why not go on without it... i mean... you'll just have to satisfy your sexual cravings and ...

2 Comments, 724 Views, 15 Votes ,2.67 Score
eduardopettinati 36 M
4  Articles
My friend told me...   11/26/2005

Hello to all. <br> I have a friend and he told me about something very interesting... <br> So he have a boyfriend now, they know each other for more than less 4 months... <br> They are thinking about have sex raw... Or better... Unprotected... Without condom. <br> So please pay attention to what is going on with he and his boyfriend... <br> His ...

4 Comments, 1231 Views, 10 Votes ,3.58 Score
VashtisunofRa 43 M
9  Articles
Painting a clear picture   10/18/2005

I sit , I stand , I lay between the mini scenes of life fill canvas. Some are dark, others clean and crisped and free of blue skies, hills fast passing fall season filled trees, the colors of, brown, green , red , yellow, and orange give off a warmth, thats only felt in ones mind, when the Weather report forecast chance of rain /a high of (40). No matter!!! for nothing could sway a dream ...

0 Comments, 1274 Views, 8 Votes ,3.48 Score
americapie2005 38 M
1  Article
I love guys but make sure ask them what you doing before they ask you.   8/22/2005

WHEN I MOVED TO LOMIRA HIGH SCHOOL. I GOT ONE NEW FRIEND NAMED WAS KYLE LARSEN. HE'S NICE GUY, LIKE PLAY ROUGH. BUT ONE PROBLEM HE IS ADDICTTING OF ME, HE WANT TOUCH MY CHEST AND DICK IN SCHOOL. I KNOW IT DON'T ALLOW IT BUT I DON'T CARE I'M ENJOYING WITH HIM. WE ARE TOGETHER IN HALF OF YEAR. DURING HALLWAY, WE ARE CHATTING EACH OTHER, HE TOUCHED MY NIPPLE IN FRONT OF . I'M EMBARRASSED ...

4 Comments, 2225 Views, 25 Votes ,0.37 Score
edjew123 73 M
1  Article
is oral sex safe   6/16/2005

I am a 54 year old oral only male looking for same. Is oral safe if you dont swallow ?

2 Comments, 2684 Views, 11 Votes ,2.42 Score
mexico123456 36 M
1  Article
condoms   6/5/2005

I wanted to know how many of you guys actually use condoms and wich ones are the best

7 Comments, 2066 Views, 18 Votes ,3.12 Score
johnmugo 40 M
1  Article
always unlucky   4/14/2005

i never get to get fucked by the gys i always dream of. why and the guys who i get are pathetic to say the least. tell me what are your secrets i really need a hunk to fuck me an so desperate. am from Kenya in Nakuru. hola me on OutPersonals pliz do

1 Comments, 1877 Views, 20 Votes
Joe134 40 M
4  Articles
What to do?   3/22/2005

I know that I seem to remain focused on one thing when I write and I do mean to change that. So, I am going to write about something that has recently happened to my best friend as I'm deeply concerned. Recently he was ill. He went to a local doctor's office where after extensive bloodword, the doctor announced that he (my friend) was good to go and had no malaties. Almost two months later ...

4 Comments, 3447 Views, 49 Votes ,4.73 Score
HornyTxbottom 51 M
1  Article
like to have safe sex   3/21/2005

i like to play it safe byt some times i just want to be bad but scared to try with anyone i wont untel i know the person but i would really like to be bad

1 Comments, 2697 Views, 22 Votes ,1.44 Score
gizmob 64 M
1  Article
Looking for safe fun in Vegas   2/27/2005

Hi guys I will be in Vegas From March 5, till the 12' of March and I"m looking for some safe fun with any other guys that may be in Vegas at the same time. answer to me at OutPersonals

0 Comments, 2892 Views, 12 Votes ,0.68 Score
cocksoaking 40 M
1  Article
condoms till test   1/14/2005

i think that we should wear condom since we are not sure that the guy is healthy. and the only way to be that sure is to pass a test on hospital. so maybe you should go there with your partner and after that you can swaalow all his cum and/or take it in the ass. sex is better without condom but lif is shorter without condom...

2 Comments, 1118 Views, 23 Votes ,4.06 Score
johan_411 43 M
16  Articles
Condoms Required   12/6/2004

I am not going to lie, I like to have sex without the "glove". I feel like my partner and I are sharing more of ourseleves when we make love with out the use of condoms. I am versatile, my partner is an exclusive top! Basically I am the bottom. I love my partner more than anything or anyone in the world. That is why I always ask him not to use a condom. My logic is that we don't hae sex ...

3 Comments, 1982 Views, 111 Votes ,6.75 Score
chris_mann 38 M
2  Articles
My safe sex   10/27/2004

One time i had safe sex, you should try it some time lol

0 Comments, 1147 Views, 48 Votes ,2.54 Score
oralanal69 34 M
7  Articles
safe vs. not   10/26/2004

i think most if not all of you would agree that unsafe sex is far more enjoyable than safe. for one you dont have anything hindering the real sensation of sex. and second for most nothing is more enjoyable than watching the other take a load in any way. but on the other hand there are so many unhonest assholes out there that dont have the balls to say we need to be safe cause i might or i ...

1 Comments, 850 Views, 56 Votes ,7.05 Score
alexxxx1964 59 M
3  Articles
Safer rimming and oral   9/19/2004

First, without a reputable brand of condom, there is no such thing as safe sex. We all think about AIDS, but we forget about other STDs. <br> One thing I've been able to do and still enjoy rimming and being rimmed is using alcohol. The higher the proof, the better. Bourbon or any other drinking alcohol, dribbled down the lower back and ass crack, is extremely erotic. Alcohol ...

0 Comments, 984 Views, 53 Votes ,7.12 Score
alexxxx1964 59 M
3  Articles
Do you KNOW what's safe?   9/19/2004

Redbeard is right! Trust no one unless you truly know them. And how many of those guys are really out there? <br> Guys, you can get AIDS/HIV. But there are all kinds of serious STDs that you can get far more easily. Be very careful. <br> bi, and got Hep B from a girl!!!!!! Just fro Oral sex is not "safe". Ironically, I'mm oral. <br> You can get Hep B from ...

1 Comments, 576 Views, 29 Votes ,8.36 Score
fordman43 79 M
57  Articles
My first blow job   9/1/2004

me and a friend of mine were talking at work about how women dressed now days. he said that they did not have any sex appeal. that they dressed in old loose fitting clothes and did not wear make up. they just were not sexly. he said that there was a few out there who still looked really good. i told him that i was almost 60 years old and that i looked better dressed as a woman than most ...

0 Comments, 1078 Views, 77 Votes ,8.99 Score
shyboytoy18 38 M
1  Article
How safe is it receiving anal sex using a condom?   5/11/2004

I am a very inexperience bi-cuious younger man and have recently been curious to fulfill some fantasies I have: being involved in a gangbang among other things. <br> Anyways, I have read so many articles saying that in order to be safe use a condom. But how safe is it REALLY? I've looked and done some research but all the statistics seem to vary so much. I guess I am ...

2 Comments, 1291 Views, 120 Votes ,8.13 Score
sagar41285 41 M
2  Articles
my first sex with gay   7/10/2003

Carol`s suprise (Sex Secrets Article) Carol had endured extreme ball weighting so for fun we would go out for the nite. Carol had told me she loved humilation and to be degrade so as she showered and made herself up i picked out her attire for the night. With a ring bolted to her balls and a 20 pound weight she put her clothes on but her balls and weights could be seen hanging there ...

0 Comments, 666 Views, 159 Votes ,2.76 Score