Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

younger4topdad 54 M
9  Articles
my first time pt2   7/18/2007

After my Uncles roomate started fucking me my Uncle walked in on us and saw us he laughed and said he always knew that i was gay next thing i knew my uncle started undressing and joined us in the hot tub. While his roommate was fucking me my uncle came in front of me and grabbed my head and had me start sucking him i was so turned on that i did not care that it was my uncle and he did have a nice ...

1 Comments, 886 Views, 33 Votes ,6.91 Score
younger4topdad 54 M
9  Articles
my first time   7/18/2007

I was 16 my first time i was staying the summer at my Uncle's hobby farm and he was gone for the day and his roomate asked if i wanted to go into the hot tub with him so i got my shorts on and joined him in the hot tub. We sat there talking for awhile when the next thing i knew he had his hand inside the leg of my shorts touching my cock. it felt so good that i became hard right away he asked if ...

0 Comments, 1242 Views, 35 Votes ,6.32 Score
undressme 72 M
1  Article
Masturbation Memories   7/13/2007

These memories are a complete and genuine biography they are an account of the last fifty years of my (sex) life plus the odd fantasy for good measure. As they say, all names have been changed to protect the embarrassed people involved, but I do hope it does not spoil the content. My very first recollections of a sexual nature are way back in the 1950s it was ...

2 Comments, 1884 Views, 18 Votes ,5.58 Score
cactusjack35 58 M
14  Articles
My best freinds older brother!! <--------o   7/12/2007

Hello I'm RJ I'd like to share the first sexual experience I had with an older boy. When I was 11 my best freind was a boy named Scott. I had the biggest schoolboy crush on him. Scotts parents were divorced, and his dad lived 2 houses up the street from where I did, and every other weekend, Scott came over to his dads, and we would play at each others house, I would spend one night at his ...

1 Comments, 1677 Views, 55 Votes ,8.91 Score
ontheside37 49 M
7  Articles
Late night fun   7/12/2007

I had been emailing a 25 yr old guy thru a website for a little while and he wanted to meet. At first I was thinking he was too young since I'm 38 but I figured, what the hell. So on my way to work a couple of weeks ago, I went by his apt. and we met face to face. He was a nice and wasn't too bad looking so we talked for a few minutes and I went to work. I checked my email on my cell at work ...

6 Comments, 2076 Views, 94 Votes ,6.95 Score
kylegay11 37 M
1  Article
To Young   7/11/2007

I was nine years old when my dad died in a car wreck. My mom started dating again a year or so later and she met Don. They got married three days after my eleventh birthday. They had been married almost a month when on a friday evening my mom was getting ready to leave and go to her bowling leage. My step dad said that he had called around and no one was able to watch me and that he'd stay home ...

18 Comments, 2237 Views, 66 Votes ,7.61 Score
rdinmn 68 M
3  Articles
Fishing   6/16/2007

My hobby is fishing, I was in my mid 30's and single. Went down to the river bank below the dam. There were several other people fishing. When it got close to dark all but one had left. He came over later and asked to borrow some bait. We talked and and fished together which kind of cramped my style as I liked to sit in the dark and play with my dick while I fished. He was 22 and had just moved ...

3 Comments, 1057 Views, 33 Votes ,5.35 Score
luvfun4you 65 M
3  Articles
Ready4545   6/14/2007

How many times does this idiot have to write senseless shit before he is out of here

8 Comments, 634 Views, 28 Votes
JenninStockings 38 T
9  Articles
1st time i felt like a gurl   6/2/2007

Hi, i'm new to outpersonals, in fact this is my first artical. As you can tell from my profile, i love to dress in women's lingerie. Nothing makes me feel sexier then when a garter belt is rubbing against my legs. Women's lingerie makes me rock hard and not suprisinly eager to please the guy that i'm with. I love being treated bad. When a guy ignores my cock and instead makes me suck ...

2 Comments, 1129 Views, 41 Votes ,7.47 Score
bdhot2k 46 M
3  Articles
My biggest fantasy !!!!!!   5/31/2007

This has been my fantasy for some time now:

I wake up one day to find myself tied up and naked sitting in the middle of a room filled with loads of people. Although I am a bit scared as to what might happen, but the excitement is too much to handle as my cock starts to grow inch by inch to a full blossom.

Suddenly, I see all the lights being turned off except for the one on top ...

1 Comments, 445 Views, 12 Votes ,2.62 Score
wantitmissit 74 M
2  Articles
Cock Rings   5/28/2007

Hi, I have seen a number of pics with men with cock rings. I have never used one before and have no idea what the purpose of a cock ring is for. Anyone out there that can tell me what purpose they serve. Thanks.

5 Comments, 754 Views, 10 Votes ,3.98 Score
Vacuum_mouth 71 M
1  Article
First time swallowing   5/26/2007

I had been going to this video arcade with glory holes for a couple of months but always avoided letting someone cum in my mouth. One evening, having had a couple more beers than I should have, I went and when I got into an open booth, started watching some men on men action. Someone entered the booth next to me and put money into the machine....I glanced through the hole and he ws ...

11 Comments, 10362 Views, 602 Votes ,7.09 Score
assi2 51 M
2  Articles
In the heat of the moment   5/23/2007

Late into the night, we were drinking Vodka, the buzz was feeling good. We were battling at Mortal Combat on Nintendo. "Sonya Win" the machine shouted out. I laughed and mimicked the line. It drove him crazy that I would play the female character in the game since I was 5"11, 210 lbs and not feminine at all. He was 6'2", 225 lbs. We both were male but we had a certain soft spot, if you ...

12 Comments, 8948 Views, 314 Votes ,7.99 Score
newbie4you45692 49 M
1  Article
Shemale   5/23/2007

I amm from a small town and had to go to a very large city for work. After work i went to a bar that i had seen on my way to the hotel.I was sitting at the bar eating and drinking and this beautiful brunette came and sat down beside me. We started a little small talk and kept drinking for the next couple hours. She said her name was Sarah and asked me if I would like to meet her best friend ...

5 Comments, 2171 Views, 98 Votes ,9.21 Score
JenninStockings 38 T
9  Articles
Caught in the bathroom   5/16/2007

I was laying in bed listoning to my mom and her boyfriend have sex down the hall. Even through i was only sixteen, i knew he was giving it to her and i have to admit it was turning me on. I got up and went to the bathroom and closed the door. I could still hear them and i was stroking my cock just thinking about it. Finally, i started to look around and i noticed some of her lingerie in ...

3 Comments, 1463 Views, 33 Votes ,4.43 Score
justforfun79 39 M
2  Articles
One awsome girl friend   5/7/2007

I have always want to suck a cock and get fucked by one.But I came from a pretty respected family in my home town so that was out of the question. My long term girl friend at the time was pretty open to anything and on one drunkin night that I do not remember I told her of my fantasy. A couple of weeks went by I had to go out of town for a meeting with the company I worked for at the time. ...

0 Comments, 1278 Views, 39 Votes ,7.06 Score
justforfun24402 57 M
4  Articles
College boy fun   4/27/2007

It was nearing the end of my first year at college and I was alone one afternoon in my dorm room with my room mate. We didn't especially like each other. He was dark, built like a solid rock, handsome face and dark hair. He worked out a lot so his body was really solid. He had that type a masculinity that women could not say no to. As a consequence he was always bringing home a different ...

4 Comments, 1719 Views, 60 Votes ,8.77 Score
JenninStockings 38 T
9  Articles
mother's bo   4/16/2007

I was laying in bed listoning to my mom and her boyfriend have sex down the hall. Even through i was only sixteen, i knew he was giving it to her and i have to admit it was turning me on. I got up and went to the bathroom and closed the door. I could still hear them and i was stroking my cock just thinking about it. Finally, i started to look around and i noticed some of her lingerie in the dirty ...

3 Comments, 2182 Views, 47 Votes ,5.98 Score
ineedoral3times 77 M
3  Articles
Young Blows Old   4/8/2007

I could not believe the 39 yo married guy asking to suck my cock as I was taking care of my friends store. Dazed I said your kidding. Without anothe word I took him in the back and pulled out my dick. If you never blew and older guy we take a while to rise and he sucked on it for quite awhile and it started to grow and so did that great feeling. He was on his knees and I was telling hin I ...

4 Comments, 2678 Views, 40 Votes ,4.67 Score
Kaptain3 51 M
2  Articles
My First Anal With a Man   4/6/2007

Growing up I always knew I was bisexual. Guys as well as girls turned me on. I found myself enjoying the boys locker room more and more the older I got. The summer I turned fifteen I had my first true gay experience with a man. His name was Mark, and he lived alone in a modest ranch at the end of my street. He was a short man, only 5'6". He had a slight gut and greying hair and ...

4 Comments, 1569 Views, 52 Votes ,6.66 Score
justin16mi 40 M
1  Article
quick dick enlarger   3/26/2007

when masturbating place your thumb at the base of the penis faceing your stomach and press down on the vein and yourpenis head will enlarge and create a more lust full masturbation

1 Comments, 279 Views, 7 Votes ,3.30 Score
JenninStockings 38 T
9  Articles
adult film star?   3/25/2007

I have to tell you i have come a long way since the guy i started seeing six months ago got me into crossdressing. I mean i never even thought about it before he gave me these black lace panties. But over the last six months, with his help, i started dressing all the time. I have to admit i love the attention that i get from guys when they are checking me out. I always try to dress sexy. I ...

2 Comments, 749 Views, 21 Votes ,4.61 Score
im2x4le 54 M
1  Article
Danny turned me into a cock slut Pt2....   3/22/2007

For the last couple of weeks I had become quite the cock slut. It got to the point to where sucking and playing with Dannys cock seem to be all that I could think about throughout the day. When Danny and I were amoungst friends we would talk about the normal subjects and act as just friends but when Danny and I were alone it seemed the subject of Dannys cock was always talked about. ...

3 Comments, 3268 Views, 112 Votes ,8.88 Score
searchingforapal 56 M
17  Articles
My first time   3/22/2007

My best friend was a year younger than me at the time, and was just going into puberty. I was 13, and already had hair and was becoming well developed. He came over to my house to spend the weekend in the summer. We spent the day wandering down the creek, typical boy stuff. At some point, I had to pee, so i just took it out and started. Having brothers, i had no shame about it. He watched ...

2 Comments, 1527 Views, 42 Votes ,6.62 Score
jimblow1000 66 M
1  Article
A Dream come true   3/21/2007

I was checking my on site email one Tuesday and I had an email from a Local young man 26 yrs old. I thought curious why would a 26 yr old contact a 49 yr old. He said my profile looked like I would be a fun person to get with. I wasn't going to disagree with him. He described himself as athletic and in good shape. He had sucked a guy before but always wanted to take a cock up him ass. He ...

5 Comments, 1093 Views, 38 Votes ,6.39 Score
Putitbackin 41 M
1  Article
HOW TO MILK DICK   3/21/2007

YOU MAY WONDER WHAT MILKING DICK IS. MILKING DICK IS ACHIEVED BY THE SQUEEZING AND RELAXATION OF THE ASS WHEN BEING PENETRATED. IT IS A SEX TECHNIQUE THAT NOT MANY CAN DO. ONE MUST KNOW THEIR BODY IN ODER TO BECOME GREAT AT THIS TECHNIQUE. <br> TO STRRENGTHEN THE ASS MUSCLES YOU SHOULD SQUEEZ, AS IF YOU WERE TRY TO HOLD OFF ON USING THE REST ROOM. DO AS MANY AS YOU CAN, FOR AS LONG ...

3 Comments, 2484 Views, 40 Votes ,3.96 Score
ManTime 68 M
3  Articles
What Showers Are For   3/14/2007

SEDUCTION BY A FRIEND OF THE FAMILY
A friend of mine, Ron, shared this story about a stay at a naughty uncle’s apartment while a young man in college. His uncle, really an old friend of the family, offered to put him up while he visited the city during a weekend trip from college. Carl, the older man, apparently had more than hospitality in mind and Ron’s stay provided a bit ...

3 Comments, 1812 Views, 55 Votes ,8.35 Score
kinky2004 75 GC
2  Articles
To the one it still hurts   3/13/2007

There are reasons for all things, your complaing that when he goes deep with his 8" shaft, that when it hits bottom it hurts. What he is really doing is bumping up against your large intestine, the opening of it. If he would just put pressure against it, till the head popped inside, that sort of pain would be gone. I use to have that awful pain in my stomach, when someone with a long ...

2 Comments, 234 Views, 53 Votes ,8.65 Score
ontheside37 49 M
7  Articles
An afternoon quickie...   3/12/2007

I was getting ready for work one afternoon and my married friend that I work with and have hooked up with a couple of times sends me a text telling me that he was hungry for my meat and wanted to know if I could stop by before work. Feeling my cock getting hard, I replied back and told him I would be on my way in about 10 min after I got ready for work. He replies back telling me he would ...

8 Comments, 983 Views, 33 Votes ,7.00 Score
tony33333 45 M
1  Article
It sucks!   3/11/2007

It sucks that I cant go to someome handsome guy with a big cock and just tell him to let me suck on it for awhile...Though I have to hide because I cant have my secrets "out" in public, and this sucks for others as well as myself...so this is why It Sucks to not be able to suck...got it get it now suck on it

2 Comments, 1100 Views, 18 Votes ,2.72 Score