Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

colpala 44 M
2  Articles
My first gay experience   1/11/2015

I was thinking about having sex with a man for a long time but I never encouraged myself to do so until that day. I was at africa for a business trip. I found my hotel and took a sleep after a long way. when I was preparing for sleeping I decided to give my clothes to laundry and called one of the staff. when I opened the door I was looking t a black guy taller than me, athletic body and very ...

2 Comments, 1722 Views, 37 Votes ,6.79 Score
hotass2ball 50 M
1  Article
Gym Sex   12/13/2014

Anyone ever have sex in a gym, or after hours orgy. How about sauna sex, do tell all.....

3 Comments, 330 Views, 2 Votes ,1.73 Score
cruisecontrol 53 M
1  Article
My first time, I was 15, he was ....   9/13/2014

This was when hormones were just kicking in, before the internet age, still a virgin, left alone in the house one evening, and for some odd reason, find myself nosing around my parents closet and finding some swingers magazines. Made me wonder what my parents were up to whenever they're gone the whole evening ever since. But anyway, I started reading through the magazines and came across this ...

1 Comments, 947 Views, 14 Votes ,4.90 Score
femiecutie 42 T
2  Articles
cum??   4/26/2014

Has anyone taisted their own cum? Is it any different eating someone elses cum, than your own? And was does cum taiste good when you are horny, but if you cum straight into your mouth, it just isnt the same. Has anyone else noticed or experienced this? sometimes if i let it sit for 5 minutes, it taisted better, but it turns more of a clearish color. You cant beat a hot load. What do you ...

11 Comments, 548 Views, 15 Votes ,5.12 Score
drt19582 61 M
2  Articles
shower buddy   4/26/2014

i began working out at the local gym and decided after my first work out id take a quick shower. iwas enjoying the hot water on my body when a 35ish man came in to shower too. He was beautiful, well built, somewhat hairy and a 4inch cock. he looked at me smiled and began to shower. Imediatetly my cock began to harden and i lowered the temp on the shower to cooler . i noticed that he was ...

2 Comments, 1127 Views, 28 Votes ,4.27 Score
WVStudman4U 38 M
3  Articles
My First Time. (Continued), In the Shower.   4/26/2014

After we had finished each other off in his room we moved on to the shower. I had to help him get in, because he was so drunk. As We got in I turned on the water. It was the best sensation I had ever felt. The warmth of the water spred all throughout me. I stood there mesmerized staring into Jesse's face. His deep blue eye periced my body. I felt like her wasn't just looking at me, but he was ...

2 Comments, 1195 Views, 42 Votes ,8.55 Score
rowdy1941 82 M
7  Articles
unexpected first time with a guy at age 13   4/26/2014

I was but 13 years old, had fucked a couple of girls already. I had a pretty thick 6.5 inch cock. We lived in the country and one day my 19 year old friend from town drove out to visit me. I had some chores to do so my friend went with me while i worked. After milking the last Cow we stood in the barn and talked. He suggested we climb up inte the hayloft, which we did. After awhile our talk ...

3 Comments, 1691 Views, 36 Votes ,6.86 Score
nightrider2011 58 M
4  Articles
A Boys Secret. Part Four   4/23/2014

[B]This is the continuation of my true story of my first sexual experience with a mature male.

Read Parts, Two to Three First.

Standing outside the door I was hard, my 14 year old boy cock had risen right up, I knew that Max, this very nice hot mature male was inside in the shower, naked like I was, and waiting for me to join him, what would happen between us inside I ...

4 Comments, 1264 Views, 31 Votes ,7.94 Score
emma_tobeused 55 T
1  Article
How i became a man   11/24/2013

My hand shaking, I dropped the phone back into the cradle and realized that my fantasy was about to come true in only a few hours. I had first met Shelia online, in a crossdresser chat room, we chatted and found that we actually lived quite close to each other.

Yesterday, she asked for my phone number and I hesitatingly gave it to her, and today, the phone finally rang. I ...

2 Comments, 797 Views, 29 Votes ,6.95 Score
oak7x6x 52 M
3  Articles
it takes me a long time 2 cum   10/10/2013

im usually at it for 45 minutes any tips on how 2 speed things up?

5 Comments, 364 Views, 7 Votes ,3.30 Score
alwachch 40 M
1  Article
How does bareback cum feel to the bottom?   5/21/2013

I haven't experienced this but would like too, can any bottom guys tell me who have barebacked, as your partner begins to cum inside you... How does his cock feel at that moment? can you feel squirting or warmth from his cum?

9 Comments, 1341 Views, 20 Votes ,5.55 Score
seejay1959 63 M
3  Articles
My Married LOVer   5/16/2013

Working with a guy, cute and 10 years younger. We had met but did not know we were both bi. Yes both married with , and fooling around. One night after a late shift, I decided to drive through the local beat. Low and behold who should happen to be there for the same reasons, yep my work mate and didn't we both laugh about it after the initial shock had worn off. We talked a little, ...

6 Comments, 3759 Views, 120 Votes ,7.55 Score
00016 117 M
9  Articles
Looking to expand my lifestyle   1/22/2013

A few weeks ago I was at the beach on a hot afternoon, I was walking near the rock from a distance I saw this girl giving head to her boyfriend I thought anyway just watching from a distance got me so hard that I just started to stroke myself right there on the beach. While I was there the couple notice that I was watching and invited me to come over and join in with them, so I walk over to ...

3 Comments, 625 Views, 81 Votes ,8.39 Score
nightrider2011 58 M
4  Articles
A Boys Secret. Part Two   12/15/2012

Continued....(Read Part One, First.)

Max walked slowly towards the patio doors, I gazed over his mature body I had seen the large bulge in his shorts and I had felt it.

My young hot cock was tenting my shorts, I was so excited, what was going to happen? I thought, what would it be like? I did not care, I had liked what had happened in the garden, and I was very excited by ...

3 Comments, 1582 Views, 43 Votes ,8.90 Score
weslacodude_2004 38 M
2  Articles
my first 3-some @ a public park restroom   12/2/2012

It seemed like a regular day for a college student. Class, lunch brake, work, home/dinner, and bed.

Well, it started off that way. I went to school (UTPA) and then it ended at 10:35 am. At that point, well, what to do, so I went home for lunch and to get ready for work. The office is usually boring on Fridays, (no meetings, just plain work).

Well, I got in to the office and ...

2 Comments, 1430 Views, 36 Votes ,4.96 Score
BIGTOOL7 47 M
12  Articles
Anal sex   11/22/2012

Enjoying Anal Sex Anal sex is not something that is experienced exclusively by gay men; it is a facet of our collective sexual identity which has been explored by previous cultures and continues to be explored today. Men and women of all walks of life enjoy anal sex as an alternative to everyday lovemaking. Its not for everyone, but anal sex may be what you’re looking for if you want ...

10 Comments, 3197 Views, 87 Votes ,8.27 Score
lukelove2godown 41 M
15  Articles
is this bad?   11/11/2012

You know I couldn't understand for a long time how on a show when some one was describing how they were molested when they were younger how it was a bad thing. It always turned me on. I would always imagine I was the and would get super turned on. Thinking about laying there when their friends dad would walk in in the middle of the night naked and start to play with them. I could see myself just ...

9 Comments, 1092 Views, 23 Votes ,1.14 Score
deer181818 61 M
5  Articles
a fantasy of mine   9/4/2012

I have all ways wanted to meet a black man that would have a party as me as the party sex toy. Being in a room full of black men naked knowing by the end of the night that every man there is going to fuck me is such a turn on. Is there any black men out there that would like to help me with my fantasy or any men for that mater I just want to be used fore a night to see how much cock I can take ...

11 Comments, 861 Views, 21 Votes ,6.34 Score
paige325 69 M
1  Article
my first time with a crossdresser   8/24/2012

I was at a club that specialized in female impersonators. Some of these "ladies" were pretty gorgeous. I finally got up enough nerve to approach one i found very attractive. We went to my car and began to touch and kiss. The next thing i knew my dick was in his mouth. i was hard as a rock and he sucked me slow and sensually. Well it didn't take very long before i erupted in his mouth. Wow! i ...

1 Comments, 950 Views, 32 Votes ,3.52 Score
TJC46 60 M
5  Articles
Young and horny   7/31/2012

Growing up I had a best friend that I was constantly with. If we were awake we were together and we soon started sleepin over. I was about 10 and very curious and very horny. I had 2 older brothers that showed me about jerking off and would get me to jerk them off. I loved the feeling of a nice hard cock in my hand. Soon I began showing my best friend how I could make him feel good. The first ...

2 Comments, 1358 Views, 40 Votes ,7.63 Score
swinglover4u 63 M
5  Articles
jacking off u and others?   7/21/2012

Do you like it? To yourself and others? How do you do it?
I Love jacking off by myself but is better with others. Having another guy beside you as you both stroke your hot rods together, hearing him get so excited and then seeing him squirt.
But I also Love stroking another guy playing with the tip of his cock maybe putting some eatable oil on him just in case i want him ...

4 Comments, 405 Views, 16 Votes ,4.89 Score
nightrider2011 58 M
4  Articles
A Boys Secret. Part Three   7/7/2012

[SIZE 3]Please read Parts One & Two First.

I had just had my first even cum with a mature male, Max had worked on my young boy cock so well, his mouth had worked over my boy knob, his tongue licking my young hard shaft up and down, then licking over my young hot knob, then sucking my wet hot knob into his hot wet mature mouth, and I had been sucking and licking his mature cock. ...

3 Comments, 1102 Views, 30 Votes ,7.65 Score
nightrider2011 58 M
4  Articles
A boys secret. Part One.   7/7/2012

Hi my name is Mark, this is a true account of my first ever sexual time with a mature man.

I was just a young lad of 14 when this took place.

My dad had a friend who lived not far from my home, Max was his name, Max was 40, he was dark haired with a very nice chest and he was very toned, he worked out a lot, he was fitter than my own dad, and for some reason I loved looking ...

3 Comments, 2325 Views, 54 Votes ,8.69 Score
sparky696969 63 M
7  Articles
does this happen to anyone else   5/25/2012

Sparky here again, soes this happen to anyone else...when i am on line and type in outpersonal.com and hit return, it does NOT go to out, it goes to a place called gay hole.com, on that page there is a place to click on outpersonal, when i click there, it then goes to ANOTHER page with a place to click on outpersonal, whe i click there it goes to a page to sign up for gayhole, com but ...

1 Comments, 1625 Views, 7 Votes ,2.79 Score
00016 117 M
9  Articles
getting caught wearing panties   5/3/2012

I working at the office one day a little later than usual making copies when I figure no one was around I was stretching a guy walk up behind and said your underwear is showing. I didn't really think anything of it but I remember I was wearing french cut panties. All of sudden I was getting a little hot and started to blush, so I jolted to the mens room to tuck my shirt in another man was ...

2 Comments, 1729 Views, 58 Votes ,6.58 Score
maxlawrence1 63 M
1  Article
in the woods   4/23/2012

I was walking in a park that was known for the amount of gay sex that went on there. I wasn’t looking for anything in particular except to look, to check it out. It was getting dark. The less light there was, the more men that seemed to be coming out. I positioned myself along a path. It turned out to be a popular path towards somewhere as I was cruised again and again by men of all ...

1 Comments, 2030 Views, 50 Votes ,5.98 Score
nightrider2011 58 M
4  Articles
My first ever experience. (Part Two.)   3/3/2012

Sam had just given me my first ever cum with another boy, our young firm cocks were not going down and were still sticking right out, still erect, in the space behind the organ I thought that we were the only ones in the church, I was wrong.

Further down the dark hallway space another lad had been standing there in the pitch darkness, I could not see right to the ...

5 Comments, 1125 Views, 39 Votes ,8.45 Score
luvwetdk 39 M
3  Articles
My first Anal part two. in the barn   2/2/2012

My Second time. It was a day later of having my ass penetrated for the first time and I was feeling itchy and sore in my hole. I was so eager to use the BB gun again, and I had mentioned it to my cousin who was a year older than me, that some older would let us use their bb gun. I met up with Gustavo and he had his friend Alex. They led us to the barn were they said they had to feed the cows. ...

1 Comments, 1217 Views, 32 Votes ,8.21 Score
marredcocksuckr 43 M
4  Articles
the bellheaded snake   11/3/2011

I told the wife I had to work. But I was going to meet a guy from on here instead. I been in touch with him and set up a meeting. I was nervous because he had no pictures but he said he could please a man. So I wore a cute pair of white and red poke a dotted cotton panties with red lace ruffles across the ass under my pants. When I finally found his house it was nice and he had said come to the ...

0 Comments, 733 Views, 24 Votes ,6.99 Score
Phil1952 71 M
2  Articles
Billy - A fantasy - Lesson Two   10/31/2011

>After dinner, we went upstairs to my bedrom. I let Billy go up the stairs first, so I could look at his hot ass. I watch those hips pump as he went up each step. I even cought a glimpse of his virgin hole on some steps. When we get to the room, I ask what things he has been thinking about and wants to do. He is very shy, but says that sucking dick has always fascinated him. He said he ...

1 Comments, 521 Views, 17 Votes ,6.52 Score