Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

The Advice Line lets you ask all those questions you always wanted and then get advice from all the members of Outpersonals.com The largest Gay singles Network!.
Click on the titles to give your advice. Click here to ask your question.
iDomTop 56 M
1  question
Dumb question about the videos - 12/26/2012

Hello,

I'm just wondering if there are any gay videos in your "watch adult movies" section. I see a few bi, andn there's enough cock in the fetish and gangbang sections for some fun, but do you have any videos there like the ones you review? Thanks much.

iDomTop

0 response(s), 4 votes
joeyhot4u 63 M
6  questions
that first guy - 12/22/2012

I am so hot to feel a mans cock in my hands and mouth and more. I am considering finding a new friend to play with as I don't want to offend any of my present guy friends. I mean what would they think if they thought I would suck their cock. Its such a cautious thing. I am trying to be observant as to guys an when they jokingly talk about things. Also I kow one should be cautious iin todays std ...

3 response(s), 19 votes
guzzguzz 46 M
3  questions
Everyday jack-off is good or bad - 12/15/2012

hi guys Happy chinese new year. i hope, you and me got a better life and health along this years. enjoy your own life. <br> by the way can you tell me? jack-off everyday is good or bad? someone said that make you get old faster than normal. someone said it make you stronger. someone said becareful you will out of sparm. what is true?

4 response(s), 3 votes
mike77q 60 M
1  question
5 to 7 inches. - 12/15/2012

is it normal for a person to have a 5"hard-on one day and the next time 7"? it just seems like somedays my dick is huge, and other days...what happened to you. could beating off too much have anything to do with it?

3 response(s), 0 votes
highstreet69 48 M
2  questions
wanting to fulfill a fantasy - 12/2/2012

i cant stop thinking about meeting a stranger in a public place and being pulled off to the side somewhere and kissing and touching each other in a public place. I get soo hard and horny and its all i can think about. will you help me make my dream come true ?? xoxox

4 response(s), 12 votes
plee2 75 M
1  question
anal sex - 11/29/2012

what kind of lub is best, and does it hurt on first time.

14 response(s), 19 votes
travelinfool36 53 M
6  questions
Migraines - 11/29/2012

I am one of the fortunate people that get migraines. I hate taking any kind of prescription medicines, but yesterday had to break down and get Imitrex. My doctor has scheduled a CT scan so you know I am getting what I need to try to remedy this problem. I have had 4 headaches so far this month. I have had migraine problems for most of my life. The question is, if you have migraines, ...

16 response(s), 13 votes
pingnan 43 M
1  question
what should you do next time? - 11/18/2012

I received message from a two guys saying they will visit nearby my hometown. They leave they contact number and address waiting to have fun with them. It bothered me a lot. As a guy that has strong desire and great fantasy I was eager to have the meeting. But I didn’t know what would happen with two strong guys seeking funs pleasure. Will they bring me any terrible harm or extraordinary ...

4 response(s), 1 vote
hornyboy88 30 M
1  question
Would you fuck me? - 11/13/2012

HIT ME UP

11 response(s), 26 votes
discreetman53 71 M
5  questions
Saturday night? - 11/9/2012

Tell me, What do you do on Saturday night? Is there a regular thing you do? I sometimes go to Barnes and Noble, as example. Do you extend yourself when you go out on Saturday night? Meet new people, especially of the gay kind? In my area I haven't figured out where I can meet men like myself. Maybe we can pattern some regular place thats cool for old fucks, like me, that want to gather. Not ...

4 response(s), 7 votes
ineedtraining 63 M
1  question
Gentle Training or Just Forced? - 11/8/2012

What would be the best way for a bicurious guy to learn how to suck a guys cock? Being taught gently and slowly, or just being forced to suck? I think I might like to be forced but I really don't know which way would work for me.

7 response(s), 9 votes
bottom4top442 73 M
1  question
Where am I going wrong? - 10/24/2012

Look at my profile. Since I joined this site I have received 1 email and nothing else. I joined to meet people. What's wrong that chases people away. bottom4top442

6 response(s), 5 votes
horney_in_pv 61 M
1  question
my profile was cut off--why? - 10/20/2012

I can't find out how to contact OP to find out why they cut off my profile. They've given me the standard formula about being too short, Offensive(?) addresses or HTML etc. but I don't have any of that in my profile. I've even put P____ for penis and C___ for cock, Can anybody give me a way to reach them and ask "what gives"? Opps with the "P and C" words this will probably get cut off also.

0 response(s), 5 votes
athlonxp 59 M
1  question
Uncut Cocks (preference or obsession) - 10/17/2012

People wonder what is it about an uncut cock that some men prefer or are so obsessed about? Let me give you one viewpoint. I see that on some profiles on here that that’s what some men prefer. I’m one of them and let me tell you I’ve seen some of the cocks on this site and in videos un-erect, half erect, and fully erect that just makes me drool so badly! Some uncut cocks look so ...

11 response(s), 41 votes
shorty5555 63 M
5  questions
can't cum - 10/16/2012

Just spent a couple hours with two guys. We all enjoyed giving each other blow jobs. The problem is I didn't cum for them. It's like I go numb and the sensation is not there. It feels great be I feel bad for the guy who thinks he can't get me off. One thought is I take several meds. Three for type 2 Diabetes, a blood pressure pill and a 100ml tablet a day of Zoloft. Do you think it is the ...

4 response(s), 3 votes
punto01041966 52 M
3  questions
does a mans diet effect the taste of his cum? - 10/16/2012

does all cum taste the same? have read articles advising diet as a way to change the taste. is that a fact or a myth? i havent had a man in my mouth yet.

15 response(s), 23 votes
GayStreaker 54 M
4  questions
What's the barrier? - 10/16/2012

Officially everybody here is cruising, be it for a quick BJ or a LTR. However, I have often found getting along real well with a guy chatting, e-mailing, ... but when we get to the point where we might meet ... nothing happens! People pull out. I am not soliciting observations like 'that happens to me too' but should really like to hear from guys that don't go, what keeps you back? ...

12 response(s), 6 votes
bluelagoon3 66 M
1  question
Older-younger connections. Are they really possible? - 10/13/2012

Are there really younger guys (25 -40) out there who prefer older (50-65). Where does one go to make the connections?

6 response(s), 3 votes
notdoneyet61 67 M
1  question
Douche - 10/13/2012

Can any of you tell me what you use to get ready for anal? I have like a hot water bottle with a tube on it but have no idea what to put in it to clean out. Anybody want to help me out?

7 response(s), 9 votes
DickStroker90803 71 M
5  questions
Fisting - 10/10/2012

I have really gotten into fisting vids. I've never done it myslef. I can do it, almost, to myself. But I'd love for somebody to bring me along and teach me.

Any ideas?

0 response(s), 13 votes
luvcockandcum2 61 M
7  questions
Sucking more than one cock - 10/10/2012

This may seem like a weird question, but I could use some assistance.

I am a bottom cock sucker that loves to suck cock and swallow cum.

The problem is that after giving a blow job to a man I want to give one or two more blowjobs right after as I am craving more cock.

Am I the only one that feels that way? Do you as a man find that to be too slutty or exciting.

12 response(s), 37 votes
raygun7139 79 M
2  questions
Giving good head - 10/10/2012

I would love to add to my repertoire of oral sex techniques. So far I have just done to others what I like having done to me, but I have what seem to be unusual tastes in what I like in receiving a blow job, so it’s very likely that most of the men for whom I have provided oral sex either enjoy things I’m not doing, don’t enjoy some of the things I am doing, or maybe some of both. I have ...

5 response(s), 11 votes
deer181818 61 M
1  question
not looking for love - 10/10/2012

Why is it so hard finding somebody that would like to just fuck me, I would really like to once or twice a week to be ass fucked

2 response(s), 6 votes
casperguy1 58 M
2  questions
do you like a guy to cum in your mouth? - 10/4/2012

Do you like a guy to cum in your mouth? If you do enjoy this do you swallow or spit it out? Do you let it shoot in your mouth or like him to cum with his cock in your mouth or throat. Seems like half and half to me as to what guys like when it comes to taking cum or not. For me its like oral is not complete until I get to feel and taste it in my mouth.

25 response(s), 46 votes
bicdcasper 55 M
1  question
Cross Dressing - 10/3/2012

Does seeing a "man" dressed in heels, hose, a tight skirt etc turn you on?

24 response(s), 27 votes
jesse6977 65 M
6  questions
Whe did you realize - 10/2/2012

How old were you when you first realized you were attracted to men and how old when you had your first sexual encounter with a man.

13 response(s), 20 votes
slimmature 72 M
1  question
How to achieve low hangers? - 9/27/2012

Does anyone know of any exercises to achieve a lower hanging scrotum? proven exercises would be preferred. Some people prefer tight balls but I'm turned on by extremely low hangers and would love to try and achieve them.

3 response(s), 1 vote
smoothshavin2 51 M
2  questions
My boyfreind fucks me to hard - 9/27/2012

Hello, I'm 44 and the bf is 27.His cock is 8 inches. I'm all bottom and i love his cock in me. The problem is that he cums over and over and starts to fuck me to the point of me not being comfortable. If i ask him to stop it pisses him off and i don't c him for a while. Ive tried talking to him and other things. Nothing seems to work. Should I just let him and his freinds fuck me? Ya ive been ...

10 response(s), 12 votes
UrsaMaster 47 M
1  question
Bondage - 9/22/2012

What is your favorite bondage positin? And what is your favorite material to use for bondage?

13 response(s), 14 votes
raygun7139 79 M
2  questions
online members - 9/21/2012

I have been on this site back and forth for probably three or four years, and normally, when I click on the "who's online" link, especially in the early evening to the late night, I get several pages of online members. I have just recently rejoined the site, and, when I clicked on the "online" link just a moment ago, there was less than a page-and-a-half of people online. And for the past few ...

8 response(s), 6 votes