Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

The Advice Line lets you ask all those questions you always wanted and then get advice from all the members of Outpersonals.com The largest Gay singles Network!.
Click on the titles to give your advice. Click here to ask your question.
wedgie215 61 M
2  questions
Sensations - 4/15/2012

I have always indulged in safe anal sex. More and more guys want ot go bareback. Is there a different sensation while going at it bareback style?

6 response(s), 13 votes
bluestar97 65 M
2  questions
What would you have done? - 4/3/2012

I had a couple that were very good friends of mine..He worked with me and I went to their house all the time to party..One nite he showed me some picture of the two of them having sex..I guess he wanted to see my reaction..I said fantastic and very sexy..Before I new it the both of them were naked in the room..They asked me if I would join them and I said of course..I hadnt had any pussy for a ...

11 response(s), 25 votes
sucknswallOOOO 70 M
1  question
What was your age when you sucked your first cock - 3/26/2012

What was your age and who were you with when you sucked your first cock?

25 response(s), 23 votes
nkysexaddict 56 M
1  question
Cock Rings - 3/2/2012

I've never used a cock ring before and need to know which type is the most effective. Any suggestions?

6 response(s), 17 votes
elder4fun 79 M
4  questions
Is it my profile? - 2/29/2012

I come on here sometimes several times a day to try and make contact for some sexy fun. I email people, flirt, and try to make myself as available as I can, or as I know how. Still, I get no response, especially from locals. I know, many locals are scared to hook up with other locals, but, geez, not everyone! I'm just not getting any reaction. Lots of views, but no emails or flirts. ...

10 response(s), 14 votes
wantinurs 31 M
1  question
lookin for a woman - 2/9/2012

Where can I find a woman that likes my cd and role reversal

5 response(s), 9 votes
bottomfun4u 53 M
1  question
An inexperianced bottom - 2/7/2012

I love bottoming but I'm having trouble getting my hole to relax and open. I havent had allot of M2M sex but I really want more and the pain is limiting me. Any suggestions are very welcome. Thanks!

9 response(s), 25 votes
peanut5678 45 M
1  question
Best ways to get rid of pubic hair around the genitail - 2/5/2012

Okay guys I figure I would ask you'll the best ways as to get rid of pubic hair around my cock and balls. I prefer being shaved but find it very time consumming and would like to find quicker and easier way of going about it. I would like to know if you'll have found better way of getting rid of your hair and what you felt was the best way wether waxing, hair removal creams or just the plain old ...

6 response(s), 11 votes
ifbiwife 58 BC
1  question
play with a cheater? - 1/31/2012

we want nothing to do with any one cheating on a spouce what is every ones ideas for that rule? Would you knowingly play that way?

8 response(s), 23 votes
hardinthepaint 31 M
1  question
Shower Sex - 1/29/2012

Who likes it in the shower and what are your favorite things to do when your scrubbing down with another man?

12 response(s), 20 votes
Prop500 76 M
1  question
Are you older guys as horny as a few decades ago? - 1/28/2012

I'm 70, and I'm as horny as I was at 40-50. Over the years my likes have changed...gone from women only to bi couples to, now, cocks. Over years of pleasurable experience I've learned I love the sight, feel and taste of a cock more than ever. How about you, old timers?

23 response(s), 26 votes
longlegsopen 73 M
1  question
Quickest Way To Post For A Date - 1/28/2012

I'm new to this site and as I navigate I have a question. Got up this morning, showered, etc. put on hot pink panties, bra & nylons. Being horny and wanting some cock, how do I get this message out in my area?

5 response(s), 10 votes
mrsexsexy99 79 M
1  question
from mr sexsexy99 - 1/20/2012

i had a pph operation for hemmoroids 10 or more years ago and i am afraid to have anal sex for fear of tearing out those clamps inside of me . Am i just thinking wrong or ? will anal sex tear me up ? Yes i am really worried i have not had anal sex for over 10 years help....

4 response(s), 12 votes
easthills 53 M
1  question
Worse sexual moment - 1/15/2012

Just curious what kind of worse case sexual scenarios folks have experienced. For example, mine was a discreet rendezvous at a married strangers home. He wasn't nearly as appealing in person as he was on line mising teeth, bad breath and a little body aroma - - though a nice guy). The worst part is, I came in 30 seconds flat and he did the same in about 15 seconds. It was so suddenly brief, ...

3 response(s), 17 votes
Williams317 24 M
1  question
Getting a tattoo - 1/10/2012

This is more of a personal question than a generic one. The title pretty much asks the question. I want to get a tattoo and had an idea of what kind and where to place it on my body. And that is a cross with ribbon around it with the verse John 15:13 in the ribbon (just the verse reference) and on my back left shoulder. The verse is: "Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down ones life ...

6 response(s), 10 votes
Rockclimber55 73 M
1  question
fisting - 1/8/2012

Why can't i find anyone to fist me. I love the feel of most anything up my ass so why not a fist. But no one will do me.

7 response(s), 17 votes
knoxbj4u2 79 M
1  question
Seduction through Profiles - 1/4/2012

Some profiles suck you in, if you'll pardon the pun. There ought to be an award for some of the ones I've seen on here, like this one . My question to you is what do you find seductive about a profile and if this hasn't been beaten to death in the recent past, what are your best tips for making a profile seductive and enticing? I know it depends on what you are looking for but all of the ...

7 response(s), 14 votes
Squaredealer 58 M
1  question
What are your feelings about facial hair? - 12/28/2011

I haven't seen this one posted yet, although there's been one about hairy men--

How does everybody feel about facial hair on men? Personally, I've grown beards, moustaches, and goatees at times--it only takes me a few days--but prefer going clean shaven and I tend to prefer clean shaven men (and women

What about it, folks, does facial hair do something for you, or not?

11 response(s), 16 votes
manready3 80 M
8  questions
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year! - 12/24/2011

As today winds down I just wanted to say thanks to all of you for your comments and posts over the year. And, to take this opportunity to offer all of you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

0 response(s), 8 votes
artistry19622 61 M
1  question
Iowa City Fieldhouse.... - 12/22/2011

The men's shower and sauna at the fieldhouse has a reputaion for man-on-man activity and was wondering if there were any truth to this claim?

0 response(s), 10 votes
desertman 71 M
1  question
Roasting - 12/15/2011

Can anyone tell if its true that in a threesome the term Roasting a pig refers to the guy in the middle the one giving oral while taking it anal.

10 response(s), 14 votes
advent43 67 M
11  questions
Sounding - 12/9/2011

I'm interested in sounding and wish to to learn from guys with experience in this area. My intention is to buy a professional/medical grade stainless steel set and have found there are different types, curved, straight and such. A tenz unit may be in the future as well...Your thoughts guys?

4 response(s), 16 votes
fixit2 65 M
9  questions
Gay? Bi? - 11/27/2011

For a very long time I've said that I'm bi. While for me it's not really a big deal, as I enjoy life to the full. I have been wondering if I have been trying too fool myself? Even though I am married, think the world of my wife and would never knowingly try to do anything to hurt her. We haven't had sex in almost ten years. I'm far more attracted to men, have only had sex with men for the past ...

11 response(s), 18 votes
HotRoddin 50 M
2  questions
Correct me if I am wrong but this IS the "Outpersonals" is it not ? - 11/27/2011

Why do some guys' profiles portray that they are looking for women when they are on a gay personals website ? I see dudes doing the same thing on AdultFriendFinder too (but they are really looking for dick)which is a bit more understandable in case someone recognizes them and they are trying to be discreet. BUT COME ON, are you going to tell your straight buddy or girlfriend you didn't know this is a gay ...

7 response(s), 21 votes
Noddyy 28 M
1  question
need intelligent suggestion . . - 11/26/2011

I am here first time , i have read many sensual and informative discussions here. I have always been attracted towards senior males , their big size , their mature expressions , their wit . I gave myself into first accepting (coming in) and then giving some efforts to search what i dream , 2 years ago . I met really nice gentlemen . . . . . . . .this was a big splash in my very secret world ...

6 response(s), 14 votes
interested3553 56 M
2  questions
FINAL LEAP - 11/24/2011

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT THE GUY YOUR CHATTING WITH IS SOMEONE YOU WANT TO HOOKUP WITH? DO YOU GET A SENSE, FEELING OR INTUITION THAT EVERYTHING IS ON THE UP AND UP? EVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED OR MISLED? HOW DID YOU HANDLE IT?

4 response(s), 13 votes
fixit2 65 M
9  questions
Erogenous Zones ? - 11/16/2011

I'm as a rule happy to do just about anything that turns my partner on or makes him feel good. I enjoy a wet tongue in my ear, a guy nibbling on my neck, along with the more obvious areas!! But when it comes to my nipples? Sure they get hard and stand out, but I don't really get much out of them being sucked or played with. Am I just strange? What areas and things when they are kissed, sucked, ...

6 response(s), 15 votes
J3rryd3an 49 M
1  question
Is there? - 11/15/2011

A guy in the omaha area that wants to experiment in oral and anal with me?

2 response(s), 14 votes
nightrider2011 58 M
5  questions
He wants more than friends, but he is a close mate - 11/11/2011

Hi. I have a friend, since we met at a pool match several years ago, we have met up for drinks in town, nothing more than that, his wife does not like me, she did not from the very start, cause I can see straight through her, he and his wife are always falling out, and he and I seem to get on more, than he and her, and she will not let him go out much, with either me or any other male, apart ...

5 response(s), 20 votes
okforfun54 70 M
1  question
Massage - 11/11/2011

Ever get any type of sex during a massage? From male or female?

5 response(s), 9 votes