Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

The Advice Line lets you ask all those questions you always wanted and then get advice from all the members of Outpersonals.com The largest Gay singles Network!.
Click on the titles to give your advice. Click here to ask your question.
nightrider2011 58 M
5  questions
Why rush into having a meet with a guy - 7/29/2011

Hi. I am posting this as a very straight forward question, even though I am very, very Bi. I do not always rush into it.

So my question is.

Why rush into having sex of any type with a guy.

We are male and as we do not suffer from the wrong time of the month.

And as we are able to have a hard on several times a day, and night (lol)

And as we are ...

13 response(s), 16 votes
discreetman53 71 M
5  questions
What do you wear to bed this time of year? - 7/28/2011

The summer evenings and nights are full of energy. The days are long, warm and the air is moist over most of the country. It is here on the California coast. This the time of year I love nude sleeping. No blankets for me and seldom a sheet. I've thrown open the windows too. My boner is easily reached too. The window watching neighbor has a view too, Guys what do you wear to bed this time of ...

22 response(s), 24 votes
gunner54h 73 M
5  questions
Feeling free - 7/26/2011

Now that the "Don't ask, Don't tell policy is being done away with, are more guys in the military going to start opening up? Are they going to feel free to say what they want on sites like this one? I hope they do, I spent years in the Army not being able to say anything to anyone. No touching, and not letting glances being noticed at genitals.

8 response(s), 28 votes
hotttme 49 M
3  questions
what about ankle chain for men? Is it so gayish? Is it sign for gays?? - 7/20/2011

I use to wear ankle chain when am on the beach or the pool it’s some times it’s from leather, some time from textile or rubber… Do u think ankle chains for men is a sign of being gay?

3 response(s), 14 votes
hotttme 49 M
3  questions
Can any str8 guy who tried having sex with a gay stop it? and keeps having str8 sex with ladies? - 7/20/2011

It's important to know that all men have gayish desire....some of them go n try it some not, it depends on how strong is that desire inside them also if they have chance or not and the community around...

the question is.....if a str8 man just try having sex with gay, do u think that man can be returned to his life normally?? as str8 man?? with his wife if he was married?? or ...

10 response(s), 20 votes
hotttme 49 M
3  questions
Str8 men and gay sex - 7/19/2011

hotttmeMany times I feel that str8 men get attracted sexually to me...they are married they have wifes and , and teh look str8, but some times i feel thay they look at me in wierd way they just stare at me, i dont look gay, am just so neat stylish and use to wear sexy things but not crossdresser...the question is do u think there is a gay inside every man??? do u think "guys" ...

15 response(s), 25 votes
bicurius11 45 M
5  questions
Manhattan or Bronx? - 7/14/2011

Looking a gay friend, have any places in manhattan or bronx where I can get a gay friend?

2 response(s), 9 votes
hobi2008 82 M
1  question
paragraphs - 7/10/2011

I wish some of the guys that post stories would start using paragraphs. It would much easier to read.

4 response(s), 7 votes
funfan19662 62 M
1  question
butt tucks - 7/9/2011

does anyone have experiences with butt tucks or lifts? I know it's vanity, but I dislike the way mine looks. I HAVE done all the exercises and been to gyms but nothing seems to tighten, lift and get the look it once had. I love wearing speedos but hate the backside look I see.

4 response(s), 11 votes
needpassion60 68 M
1  question
Masturbation Addiction or love pleasure? - 7/8/2011

I am a youthful 60 in semi shape everything still works fine divorced 2 years ago (my idea got tired of pussy and fake orgasms) plus I desired cock for over 5 years. I have not met any male partner yet to share my body with. I always think of cock it overwhelms me these thoughts and I always have a skin ripping erection even in public at times. If I am out and close to home I return and sign on ...

6 response(s), 17 votes
nightrider2011 58 M
5  questions
I was seduced at school, Have you? - 7/8/2011

I was seduced, by an older lad at my school. Did this kind of thing happen to you?

9 response(s), 16 votes
niceandhard50 63 M
3  questions
cock rings and penis rings - 7/6/2011

i think they look cool but how long can you wear them

4 response(s), 16 votes
Juna20Bi 27 M
1  question
Asshole Size - 7/3/2011

I need an information and don't know any other source to go to; so I bring it here hoping to get sensible answer/s.

Does the asshole size ever adjusts or enlarges with the passage of time as a result of routine usage.

The reason of my asking is that I tend to believe my asshole size is very small and it has not extended or changed even after 4--5 years of its usage to host the ...

6 response(s), 17 votes
discreetman53 71 M
5  questions
What do you like? - 6/24/2011

I often get asked, " What do you like?"... You know what they mean. He wants to know what you favor in sex. It's a valid question. Some times I kind of freeze as if I don't know.

How do you reply to this?

4 response(s), 16 votes
cuzz482 66 M
2  questions
Aggresive - 6/14/2011

I know I am new here.I got a lot of things i would like to ask, But I am sure by now they have all been answered on here. In another question I said that i like older men.It seems that some older men arent aggresive as some younger men.The older I get, I get more concerned than I have before.Because of health issues and safety wise. Does these issues or other things matter to u in ...

2 response(s), 25 votes
cuzz482 66 M
2  questions
Age wise - 6/14/2011

At my age, I tend to go after older men than I. I guess thats because I started out with an older man, when I was young.

My question is what age from yours do u like.Younger or older?

10 response(s), 23 votes
billf47 62 M
2  questions
Hello all - 6/11/2011

Help; I've been trying to up load a profile photo for two weeks, dose anyone know the link to email a customer rep.

1 response(s), 14 votes
poobear1950 67 M
1  question
Trying to figure it out - 6/5/2011

Ok I was talking with a guy and he told me that he was stright as an arrow. Not 2 minutes later he was talking about sucking men off. My question is to the ones that have been in this lifestyle a while. Is he Bi or straight? I told him he was Bi and he got just a little angry.Oh well, what do yall think?

6 response(s), 18 votes
Isuckdickworld 65 M
1  question
I NEED YOUNGER COCKS TO SUCK - 6/4/2011

hi guys..

I am 61 and I love to suck younger cocks. I drink cum and love my ass fucked hard. Any younger guys need an older man to suck his cock regularly.

Ronnie the dicksucker.

5 response(s), 24 votes
THOMAS_B 60 M
1  question
encounters - 5/20/2011

Is it just me, or do most of the on OP just talk a good game. I have been a member for quite a time, and I noticed that very often that when you email individuals they will not be cordial and respond with a no thank you or sorry you are not my type. Am I being oversensitive or do someone need to explain the "gentleman" code that exists on OP.

7 response(s), 23 votes
sparky696969 63 M
81  questions
what is the problem - 5/13/2011

I hope you have the answer, what is the problem and how can it be fixed when the top can not get it in the bottom? i have been a bottom for several guy and none of them had a problem to get it in, last night the top could not get it in even after trying several times. Anyone know what the problem was? Yes we did have condoms and lube

3 response(s), 13 votes
katman 59 M
8  questions
Ball stretchers - 5/11/2011

I had bouhgt a ball stretcher some months ago , thinking it was way to small. Well that time if year" cold out " i could not make it work... until today. 90 out side and my balls are hanen low. What a HARD ON ! this give's any one else like these?

9 response(s), 16 votes
Wannit11 47 M
1  question
looking in christchurch - 5/10/2011

I am finding it really hard to meet anyone for fun in chch nz, they all want crazy like BDSM, or weird fetish stuff, each for thier own, but i'm looking for MATURE men for a bit of mutual gratification, anyone know of any, cheers

4 response(s), 13 votes
Likes_sex 60 M
1  question
visiting Sao Paulo - Bath Houses - 5/7/2011

Where are some safe bath houses in sao paulo??

0 response(s), 10 votes
bicurius11 45 M
5  questions
Is it safe? - 5/4/2011

Is it safe and secure if I meet some one in any dating site?

3 response(s), 10 votes
manready3 80 M
8  questions
Excellent Action re Bin Laden - 5/2/2011

I just wanted to comment on the excellent job our two administrations (Bush and Obama) and the joint services (DOD and CIA) did on finally locating and disposing of Bin Laden. This provides one great step on hopefully bringing the world toward a more stable peace.

5 response(s), 13 votes
analific 56 M
2  questions
Damage to the prostate - 5/2/2011

Can you damage the prostate if you have to much anal sex? Some gays and cd's only want to be a bottom because they can't get it up anymor, is this due to anal sex?

5 response(s), 21 votes
bicurius11 45 M
5  questions
Penis Enlarger - 5/1/2011

What do u think about penis enlarger? Is it really work?What type of enlarger may I use? Or any pill?Waiting for ur valuable comments.

9 response(s), 13 votes
Tony58693 57 M
1  question
Recent Contact with Out Personals...Any other Opinions? - 4/29/2011

I recently had a member contact me, and when I went to read the message in my inbox, it had been deleted, and the person blocked! I thought OutPersonals had figured out that we were Adults on this site and that unlike a we didn't need anyone put up a parental block, how about marking with a potental warning, but let us make our own Grown-up decissions? I had this happen once before to ...

5 response(s), 11 votes
bicurius11 45 M
5  questions
cock ring - 4/27/2011

Whats the benefit to using cock ring?

8 response(s), 16 votes