Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

The Advice Line lets you ask all those questions you always wanted and then get advice from all the members of Outpersonals.com The largest Gay singles Network!.
Click on the titles to give your advice. Click here to ask your question.
O.G. 63 M
1  question
Supplemets for better sex? - 6/7/1999

hey guys- I hope you can really help me out here. I really enjoy sex and enjoy having it often, and I like to perform for my partner in the best way I can, so he enjoys it as much as I do. Can you tell me of any nutritionals supplements, herbs, vitamins etc that are supposed to promote better sexual performance? Not interested in drugs or alchohol. thanx!

1 response(s), 0 votes
louass 71 M
2  questions
IS IT OK TO BE SLUT??? - 5/7/1999

I love men and everything about men. I enjoy meeting different men on the net, gay bars, video arcades, or just about anywhere I can meet one. I love to have SEX just about all the time. I try to practice safe-sex most of the time, butt when I meet a married man, they really don't care. I think I'm addicted to SEX and I never feel satisfied. Right now I meet a married man ...

0 response(s), 0 votes
SuperCox 47 M
1  question
How Do I Give A Better Blowjob? - 3/29/1999

My boyfriend has a lot of "experiance." i can get him off, but I know I'll always be just another lover unless I can make him remember sex with me forever. I want to know how to suck his cock so well that he never forgets it.

0 response(s), 1 vote
JME281 51 M
1  question
Looking for first gay encounter. - 3/19/1999

I am a 26 yr old male. I am very curious of being with another guy. I am currently seeing a girl, but find myself always more interested in men. I have an excitement about wanting to give head to another guy and I just cant get it off of my mind. I just dont know if this is curiousity or if I am gay. Where would I meet someone to carryout this encounter.

0 response(s), 0 votes
PurpleEyes 41 M
1  question
no nothing - 3/1/1999

i'm a student at oklhoma state... i'm not out yet, sort of... and i can't seem to have any relationship... i have met some ppl thru this service, but it always ended up in having sex, and then they never contact with me again... anyway, how can i find a right guy when i'm not out?? i mean, i don't wanna be out yet... i go to some gay clubs in okc, but i can't get anyone...ummm.... is there ...

0 response(s), 1 vote
Leo_Mann 66 M
2  questions
Bi confussion - 2/17/1999

I have always loved women. I like thier company, the way they look , feel, smell, basicaly the whole package. I am a nudist and have been recently trying out, and very much enjoying, having sex with guys or a m/f couple. My problem is I have a girlfriend whom I love but who is very conservitive and would not be accepting of an open relationship little along me being Bisexual. I would like to be ...

0 response(s), 0 votes
babymark 50 M
1  question
Cock Piercing - Should I have it re-done ? - 2/13/1999

About 2 years ago I had a PA, but removed it because no one would suck me off because the ring was on the large size. I was told at the time it would improve my orgasm but it didn't seem to, i'm tempted to have one again, but can anyone suggest any methods for improving an orgasm with a PA ?

0 response(s), 0 votes
Leo_Mann 66 M
2  questions
new info - 1/12/1999

Can someone tell me what HWP means? I have seen this in a few adds.

0 response(s), 0 votes
stylus1966 57 M
1  question
having an affair - 1/9/1999

I'm 32 and since two years I'm together with a wonderful man. He really loves me. And I love him. My problem is, I like sex more than he does. I often have to beg him to have sex with me. I'm not unattractive. I know I'm not! A lot of men have told me I'm (still) cute and they have asked me if I want to have sex with them. I have always answered no. But now I have this fantasy about getting me a ...

4 response(s), 4 votes
ca694u 64 M
1  question
I am bi, my wife is bi. Should I tell her I want to have sex with a guy, alone? - 11/29/1998

My wife and I are both bi. We are also swingers, so she gets to play with the girls all the time. She knows about my bi tendencies, but is very afraid to let me play with the guys. A couple of times we were with guys who were bi curious and the opportunity was there for me to do everything I ever wanted to do with a guy, but was afraid to. The only obstacle was my wife. She is afraid I will turn ...

2 response(s), 3 votes
louass 71 M
2  questions
What's the easiest way out of the closet?? - 11/24/1998

I've been married for over twenty years, and I still find myself afraid to come out of the closet and tell my wife that ''I'm gay''. I had my first gay experience when I was in the military, and up untill now have had a steady gay lover. I hate having to come home and play the part of being married to a woman. I don't want to hurt my wife by just leaving her, so I'm asking if ther is such a ...

0 response(s), 0 votes
GWM1074 52 M
1  question
Is lack of sex reason enough to end a relationship? - 10/25/1998

I have been in a relationship with an older man (15 years my senior) for seven years now and I am starting to wonder if it will last much longer. I lost my virginity to him and he has remained my only anal sex partner. As the years have passed I have started to wonder about how does sex with him compare to sex with others? For all I know I could be having really bad sex and not know it ...

0 response(s), 0 votes
GAYMANVIRGIN 46 M
1  question
Should I see a man from my home town when I am not out? - 9/30/1998

I received a e-mail from a man that I do not know that is from my home town and I would like to meet him but I am afraid that my secret will get out and that I will be known as the gay one in my town and family.

3 response(s), 5 votes
kevin1974 45 M
1  question
Find a maskulin, active and Caucasian USA Lover - 8/26/1998

I'm now 26 yo. I live in South east Asian. In my country, sexchat is taboo. I sometimes feel so sad because I'm a gay and I must accept this reality ( I want to avoid from this fate but I can't). I never interested in Asian gay because in my opinion USA gay is romantic, cute and maskulin and have a big size (body, and etc). I'just hope that someday i'll find my lover from USA (white male). ...

0 response(s), 1 vote