Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

The Advice Line lets you ask all those questions you always wanted and then get advice from all the members of Outpersonals.com The largest Gay singles Network!.
Click on the titles to give your advice. Click here to ask your question.
CorruptStar 29 M
1  question
Coming Out?? - 8/2/2010

Well Just wondering about what everyone kind of thinks about the whole topic of coming out??

I am a 19 year old guy, who is bi, and acts as straight as can be. No one in the world would even suspect me being gay or bi, because i am constantly dating girls.

Do you think it is wise to ever come out, if it doesnt bother me that I am in the closet, so to speak?

Have you had ...

7 response(s), 18 votes
skinnybobby 47 M
1  question
scent of balls - 7/30/2010

I am nw to everything but have found that I am really into the smell of balls. Weird?

11 response(s), 15 votes
shaghappy56 65 M
1  question
Hopefully,somebody will know where i`m coming from? - 7/29/2010

Although it`s sometime since my first male on male contact, my first time threw me, although i quickly recovered. We both got into bed and that wasn`t a problem, but then, he leaned over to kiss me and that did throw me.Don`t ask me why, but kissing wasn`t something i was expecting. In the end, i thought, in for a penny, in for a pound and it was great. Did others experience this, or, is it just ...

13 response(s), 23 votes
haldick212 75 M
18  questions
What happened to all the cams? - 7/23/2010

Where are all the cams ? Yesterday 2 today only 7...Is eveyone leaving this site?

3 response(s), 13 votes
teencocksucker2 29 M
1  question
does anyone want to hook with me? - 7/23/2010

answer

13 response(s), 18 votes
michtx1 53 M
2  questions
how do you like your cock suck - 7/19/2010

me, i like my cock sucked sowly, then when i am ready to cum, i want my partner to suck the cum from my shaft, like a vacuum.

6 response(s), 15 votes
Tgrlsrhot 43 BC
1  question
hang outs for bi couples - 7/18/2010

Hi guys! Hopefully you all can give us some input. We are a married couple, both bisexual, & we have been swingers for over 3 years now. It is very easy to find swingers clubs & resorts & meet couples with bi females. However, since in the swinging scene it is not "socially acceptable" for you to be a bi male, we find it very difficult to meet other bi couples. We know there are gay & lesbian ...

4 response(s), 14 votes
joanne552 65 M
1  question
Make up - 7/17/2010

Where can a TV get a makeover in CNY? Or are there any who can help?

2 response(s), 8 votes
D_era2000 36 M
1  question
Was This A Possible DL Encounter? - 7/17/2010

You may have to be familiar with black culture to understand some of the lingo here, but...I have a scenario, and I would like to know your honest, unbiased, unsarcastic (yea right) opinion. Do you think this guy was trying to see what was up, or just being friendly? I don't care either way. It's just a curiosity...

I had this incident a few months back, with a dude at my local ...

1 response(s), 8 votes
kissassme 64 M
32  questions
Don't you think to be queer is out of world thing, people do it for the sake of newness - 7/16/2010

I am perfectly alright with it. But I want to inject possibility of rethink on this, just for discussion sake!

6 response(s), 15 votes
bimale2007xxx 46 M
1  question
Vibrators with anal sex (Great implementation or not?) - 7/16/2010

I love to keep a vibator on my balls or penis during intercourse.

Its is a great additional stimulant

Often makes me cum early

Your thoughts???

7 response(s), 8 votes
makeoutman2000 49 M
2  questions
Anal Orgasm - 7/15/2010

I have given myself an orgasm using a dildo before, but I have never had another partner make me cum from just fucking my ass. When I do it to myself, I find just the right way to stimulate my prostate then I bang away. My orgasm is different, but i still shoot loads of cum. I wish I could find a man who could this to me!!!

7 response(s), 27 votes
johnr1939 84 M
4  questions
Bi Bottom - 7/14/2010

I have been on op for a couple of years and my question is where are all the tops that would like to be with mature man?

10 response(s), 24 votes
Houstonhorny2 43 M
1  question
cut or uncut - 7/11/2010

i fantasise about uncut cock but have never got to have one yet what is it like?

14 response(s), 20 votes
hathhost 71 M
4  questions
Norton Antivirus red alert - 7/11/2010

Since several days ago when I have logged into outpersonals.com, my Norton Antivirus program each time issued a red alert window stating that outpersonals was not a safe site. This is nothing to do with my computer having got tech support from Norton today. Are there members out there with Norton 2010 who get the same red alert? If so should not representations be made to outpersonals?

4 response(s), 18 votes
happymeat01 49 M
1  question
Shaved or not? - 7/8/2010

Hey fellas.I recently was with a guy who shaved his balls and I gotta say I loved it.So much so that I now shave my own, it makes everything look bigger which is nice.Does anyone else prefer one to the other and maybe some tips on getting them super smooth.

Cheers

25 response(s), 28 votes
newbee74 83 M
1  question
anal sex - 7/7/2010

I am a newbee to all of this and would like some information regarding anal sex. I have never had a relationship with another man. The opportunity might be tomorrow so wanted to know if I should do an enema before I leave to go up there. What other preparations should I do. I could just picture not doing it and then what a mess. I also would like to learn from actually doing it, suck a ...

4 response(s), 20 votes
gia612 68 M
1  question
Who would? - 7/5/2010

How many (bi men probably) would like to take a cock up his ass and be doing a 69 with a Lady?

13 response(s), 33 votes
taino81151959 60 M
1  question
fractured penis - 7/4/2010

is it possible to fracture your penis? or does your penis curve on its own as you grow older?

10 response(s), 17 votes
haldick212 75 M
18  questions
Do men want to emulate woman with anal sex? - 7/2/2010

I see many bottoms who refer to their anus as Pussy, Mancunt, Mangina etc. Are these guys trying to emulate woman sexually??

14 response(s), 27 votes
LIman11730 57 M
2  questions
m4m profiles - 6/28/2010

I see that alot of men put down perfer not to say when it comes to : 1.....marital status 2.....circumcised To me that mean they are married or attached. Why not just say it. As for being circumcised just put down the truth people will find out when they meet you anyway. As for me I don't care if you are cut or not but no I don't want to be with someone who is married.

11 response(s), 21 votes
musclerider69 57 M
1  question
A bottom question - 6/28/2010

I recently hooked up with a new fuck bud after my old one moved to different state. We are both married so we can get together only about once a month. I'm a vers, he is mainly a bottom. The deal is, when I fuck his ass, he cums after just a few thrusts and I mean in seconds. We have been together about 4 times and it happens everytime. I'm average size, nothing to write home about. When I suck ...

8 response(s), 20 votes
sparky696969 63 M
81  questions
estim machine - 6/27/2010

can you cum more than once with an estim machine ? sparky

2 response(s), 7 votes
youngy66 52 M
4  questions
No Bro. - 6/23/2010

I wanted to throw this one out there and see what comes back, apologies for the sombre content.I lost my older brother six weeks ago in a tragic accident(he was 45 and my only brother)he kept an eye on me since we were , right through to adult life(even vetting potential parters for his little bro)i feel lost without him.I went back to work this week which helped, but just find myself really ...

7 response(s), 24 votes
LIman11730 57 M
2  questions
coming out slowly - 6/22/2010

I want to come out of the closet slowly. There is a gay bar close by that I want to visit. Has anyone ever been to one and meet someone they know. I am afraid they may out me by accident in conversation. Has anyone ever meet someone they did know in a gay bar?

11 response(s), 19 votes
farkinarkle 27 M
1  question
How to meet new people? - 6/19/2010

Ive lately found myself with a problem of not being able to meet new people, whether on here or in real life. I can't tell who likes guys or not, or even who likes me, and lately, I've been driving myself insane, trying to find someone. So how do I go about finding new people? What should I do on here to help me? I'm dying to be with someone (though around ny age), and I don't know what to do ...

0 response(s), 10 votes
impalaboy63 30 M
2  questions
Eating cum - 6/18/2010

I love suckin a nice juicey cock and love letting the guy shoot his hot load down my throat but when I let a guy blow his load in my mouth I usually get a slight belly ache usually resulting in getting the shits. When I eat my own cum I almost always get the shits. I don't know if it's just coinsidental or if it's actually the cum. Does this happen to any one else or is it just me.

10 response(s), 19 votes
shortstroke15 38 M
1  question
safe oral sex - 6/17/2010

Ok I've read on this site that its pretty safe to suck cock and savor the taste of the cum as you swallow it. I have also read that its not safe to do a hard cock without a condom. Which is it? Doesn't the condom make it taste like sucking rubber?

6 response(s), 12 votes
haldick212 75 M
18  questions
The risk of meeting new guys - 6/16/2010

I've had requests to meet with some men at their homes. It seems like a good idea because it's nice being able to have sex in the comfort of a home. But I worry about the risks of walking into someone's house whom you never met before. There are so many wackos out there today. I guess its probably best to meet them somewhere first but you still never know. I've had so many requests and I hate ...

6 response(s), 16 votes
Lickity_Slit 54 M
4  questions
young foreign dudes - 6/11/2010

There is this young foreign dude that want me to pay for his passport and visa (both $2400.00 combined).To come live with me and work here. Is this a scam and is this an extreme amount to pay for both?

6 response(s), 12 votes