Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

The Advice Line lets you ask all those questions you always wanted and then get advice from all the members of Outpersonals.com The largest Gay singles Network!.
Click on the titles to give your advice. Click here to ask your question.
gaza37 40 M
1  question
to start anal sex - 11/11/2009

iam a virgin ass and want being ass fucked but i still afriad doing it..?

9 response(s), 20 votes
funolderguy777 84 M
1  question
Bottom or Top? - 11/9/2009

I feel stupid for even bringing this up. But, If I have difficulty getting a nice erection on a regular basis, although I can jerk off and work up one, is it better for me to be a bottom, and not have to worry about pleasing a Top? I love to suck cocks, and wouldn't worry about not being sucked in return. Do I want to present myself as a Bottom in this case. Am I using the right terminology, ...

9 response(s), 14 votes
cem2b 66 M
2  questions
At least I get some lube now when I get fucked. - 11/4/2009

In all honesty is there really anyone that is totally committed to one person? years ago another life time ago I was married to my two boys mother, caught her in bed with someone. After I came to my senses and new I was gay, I was with a man for 13years, caught. Then I had 2, 6 years relationship, caught and caught. All 4 of my partner told me that they love me and would never ...

4 response(s), 25 votes
student2teach 44 M
1  question
bisexual and married - 11/2/2009

Are there any bisexual married men in the Houston area on this site that wuold be willing to teach this newbi the joys and pleasures of m/m sex ?? If so, please contact me.

3 response(s), 21 votes
angeljboy 26 M
1  question
Am i a slut because i am gay? - 11/1/2009

Is it bad to be sleeping with men just for sex & fun & then dumping them>>>>>

or is that what being gay is all about?

maybe i should tone it down?

i dunno?

15 response(s), 38 votes
cem2b 66 M
2  questions
What am I doing wrong here? What are some Do and Don'ts for meeting, dating and hookups? - 10/29/2009

Can I get some help here? What are the wrong things to do and the right things to do for getting some live companionship? Turn ons and turn offs in searching for dates, hookups (for fun and looking for possibly LTR? Any insight to this is most appreciated.

4 response(s), 13 votes
bottom4free1 60 M
4  questions
not enough tops? - 10/29/2009

I just have one question guys in your part of the country do u feel like the bottoms outnumber the tops?I am a bottom in san antonio and I feel like we outnumber the tops at least by 2 to 1 just curious because I love being a bottom but I have a hard time finding tops

12 response(s), 18 votes
joebuds121 35 M
1  question
how do i know - 10/20/2009

How do i know if a guy is gay or bi? I know of a very cute somewhat femme guy at the office. The only thing is, that i dont know if he swings my way. I know he had several girls in the past but i also see the femme(way he reacts to female conversations) side of him. Any suggestions on finding out?

8 response(s), 20 votes
JJ2u44 76 M
3  questions
Occasional erection problems - 10/19/2009

Sometimes when I get together with a guy for sex, I find that I am unable to get a good erection. I do get excited and when my partner starts playing or sucking me, I get to the point of climax before I even get hard. Any sugestions? I still have the desire to do him and will continue until he reaches climax but. Feel I have shorted him because I didn't give him something hard to enjoy. Anyone ...

11 response(s), 17 votes
basilfrog 38 M
1  question
Estim? - 10/17/2009

I've always wanted to try estim? Anyone know of a cheap way to get a hold of one . . .

2 response(s), 15 votes
luvcockandcum2 61 M
7  questions
I want to get into Cross Dressing - 10/16/2009

I am 46 and I recently had a man ask me if I will cross dress for him and wear sexy things to bed and I told him that I had never done this and he disappeared.

After thinking about this for the last couple of months I am curious as to what men get from wanting a cross dresser and also how does one get into it.

I mean I would not feel comfortable going to JC Penney or Dillards or ...

8 response(s), 17 votes
Serious81 42 M
1  question
Men that do not Wash themselves - 10/16/2009

I'm wondering why some men always want to play around when they are at their worst Ewuuu!!! They want to be bottomed but they haven't CLEANED their ASS out, Their Dicks and balls stink while they swear they are CLEAN and FRESH HA! Yall know how we handle those situations... We have to come up with some reason why we cant play around like: "I have to leave in 10min." or "I already got off before I ...

10 response(s), 26 votes
phukmeagain 61 M
5  questions
Shemale's, "T"'s or what - 10/13/2009

Is it wrong to address a certain individual as a "shemale"? Is this bad slang? Does "T" stand for transgender? What is the best way to say it without offending anyone. I'm new to this.

7 response(s), 12 votes
phukmeagain 61 M
5  questions
dribbling durning sex - 10/10/2009

I think I have a problem. I urinate a little during anal sex, is this normal? I go to the bathroom and do everything I can to rid myself of urin but there is always more.

6 response(s), 20 votes
austvguy 45 M
1  question
smooth balls - 10/10/2009

Just wondering in regards to those who like the feeling of hairless cock and balls..... what is the best way in keeping them nice and smooth??

Have shaved and get the irritated feeling..... removal cream just leaves balls stinging a little for the next day....

Maybe just need to keep up the regular shaving??

Any tips would be much appreciated!

13 response(s), 25 votes
jogmelb 57 M
1  question
HIV+ From Sexual Assault - 10/10/2009

I was made HIV+ from a sexual assault about 3 years ago now, and since that time have been celibate. How to I even start looking for people who won't mind about my status? I'd very much like another long term relationship - I was in a relationship for 22 years but he died quickly when diagnosed with a very aggressive brain tumour. He was NOT HIV+ and as I was assaulted very late in his illness I ...

11 response(s), 16 votes
JJ2u44 76 M
3  questions
Going further than oral - 10/9/2009

As of today, I have only done oral with guys. I have been told that once you do anal you are always looking for bigger (fatter) cocks to fill your ass. Also been told that once you start anal you become obsesed with getting more. Is this true? Should I just stick with my bi-weekly oral secessions?

5 response(s), 18 votes
bobbie1665 57 M
11  questions
Lubes - 10/9/2009

I am sure it has bee asked a million times. But I need some help, I have never been fucked butt that will be changing real soon. I have a lube that we have been using on my Butt Plugs so my hole will be ready. But I am not sure its all that good so question: 1. What is the name or names of a few real good Anal Lubes. 2. What is the name of a good Oral Lube I want see if I can Deep Throat my ...

5 response(s), 13 votes
got2havesome2 48 M
1  question
What if someone wanted your PH# - 10/8/2009

I sent a message to someone that I was interested in but they have not look at my profile (that I can see) and just straight up wanted my ph # on the first first reply. They have been a memeber for a few years but I don't know. Any thoughts???

4 response(s), 15 votes
workoutman4 55 M
11  questions
TOO LONG IN A RELATIONSHIP - 10/8/2009

When or should there be an end to a relationship? I've been with this person for some time now but that other person does have a drinking problem not to mention is a chain smoker. Both of these items tend to be a turn off for me, although that is not the reason I'm this site. I've gotten some pretty good advice from here about additions in a relationship and I do appreciate any comments or ...

6 response(s), 17 votes
cody4u22 38 M
1  question
foreskin - 9/30/2009

when pulled back all the way and left like that do you have reduced feeling during sex?

4 response(s), 22 votes
JJ2u44 76 M
3  questions
Id is the sucking of cock or the receiving of cm? - 9/28/2009

I do so enjoy sucking a guy's cock but the swelling just before the blast of sweet cu is where it is at. I love the taste of cum and the experience of the guy reaching climax. What do you think?

11 response(s), 22 votes
luvcockandcum2 61 M
7  questions
Is it really all about the COCK? - 9/27/2009

Been doing lots of reading and searching and having discussions about this and I am curious as to how other people felt.

Is it really all about the cock and getting sucked and cumming and having the cum swallowed and/or licked up and etc?

Personally I was told many years ago by a couple of men that I was their cock sucking slut and that the cock is the most important thing and ...

15 response(s), 18 votes
workoutman4 55 M
11  questions
HOW FAR WILL YOU TRAVEL? - 9/22/2009

I realize some guys will go several miles just to get some excitement. What is the farthest you would travel just get some action?

12 response(s), 21 votes
sparky696969 63 M
81  questions
gay standard time - 9/22/2009

Have you ever heard of gay standard time, which as I understand it runs one half to one hour late. What would be the reason for this ? sparky696969

3 response(s), 13 votes
paaron25 35 M
1  question
oral? - 9/22/2009

What do you enjoy more giving or receiving or 69? Personally I love to give.

16 response(s), 20 votes
curious61615 55 M
1  question
First Time - 9/20/2009

My curiosity has got the best of me and I have found a couple of buds I plan to hook up with. I have never done this before and want to be ready for anything. Since this will be my first time what kind of, for lack of better word, "hygiene" should I do prior to my hookup? What do others do or expect?? Help me out, ,I'm ready

3 response(s), 15 votes
CamDudeTN 46 M
4  questions
Not working for me - 9/20/2009

This is about my third attempt over the last four years at using OP (and other sites) to find locals, but it just hasn't worked well for me. Even though I don't care for the "scene", I've had more success meeting people at local clubs. Plus I spend way too much time online "window shopping" for guys that are too far away to meet. I think OP probably works great in larger metro areas with more ...

9 response(s), 18 votes
workoutman4 55 M
11  questions
PICTURES ON THIS SITE - 9/18/2009

Do you take your own pictures or would you allow someone else to take those pictues?

10 response(s), 19 votes
workoutman4 55 M
11  questions
GUYS AT THE GYM - 9/17/2009

How can I tell if a guy at the gym is interested in hooking up?...

9 response(s), 16 votes