Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

The Advice Line lets you ask all those questions you always wanted and then get advice from all the members of Outpersonals.com The largest Gay singles Network!.
Click on the titles to give your advice. Click here to ask your question.
micharober910 69 M
4  questions
Who is real here? - 3/27/2016

So many lookers and no one seems to be real!

19 response(s), 3 votes
kim_love 36 T
1  question
Meeting - 3/26/2016

Has anyone ever met anybody using this site, and if so did you meet up again?

16 response(s), 7 votes
DaButt69 48 M
2  questions
Sex With The Boss' - 3/15/2016

My boss has been hitting on me for months. I repeatedly turn him down because I don't think its wise to sleep with your boss. Well, One night I meet this young guy at a club. About 23 years old. We talked, laughed, and danced. Then I invited him back to my house and we had great sex. The next morning at work, I go into my boss' office and there's a picture of the guy on his filing ...

5 response(s), 11 votes
sexstraved2 67 M
13  questions
what happened here - 2/24/2016

At one time this was very interesting, now not so much. As time goes by people view your profile flirt, hot list you, e- mail, you return the favor even chat or try to. Its almost like the lights on , and nobodies home or just bidding from view. No one seems to be where. Does anyone else see these issues. Please feel to give your input.

7 response(s), 9 votes
advent43 67 M
11  questions
Any suggestions for the toy box - 2/11/2016

I just went on the Adam Male site shopping for something new and found 2 pages of anal toys that might fit the bill. Since my interest is in prostate stimulation, I'd prefer to focus on the most comfortable and effective of that genre. There are quite a variety of types and shapes and I wonder if you guys could offer some input on the latest and perhaps greatest?

1 response(s), 7 votes
lrning2fly 69 M
3  questions
Why? - 1/19/2016

I am a standard member, as everyone knows standard members CANNOT read emails, so tell me why you send me mail ? Is there a point that you do not understand?

2 response(s), 7 votes
lrning2fly 69 M
3  questions
Meeting someone? - 1/18/2016

I am sure this has been asked before but does anyone really meet anyone on this site, all I ever see are lookers... I know I am standard member so.... I am having a hard time believing anyone really meets?

4 response(s), 6 votes
advent43 67 M
11  questions
Does this make any kind of business sense? - 1/12/2016

As a Gold member, I enjoyed all of the benefits associated with the paid membership and assumed that ALL of my sent email reached the designated members and was readable by them, regardless of their membership status. Just recently my Gold expired and I figured I'd just be a standard for a while. An odd thing occurred however in that I cannot read or answer mail sent to me by gold members. ...

8 response(s), 15 votes
gayperthman 63 M
2  questions
Tayside Action - 12/28/2015

Hi guys I am looking for some fun and action this January as my wife will be out of town, we can meet at my place, your place or a local hotel, I am paying so if any of guys or ladies are interested let me know. I love sucking cock, anal and pleasing my lover, it can be a fun time xxxxxxxxxxx

2 response(s), 4 votes
lrning2fly 69 M
3  questions
sucking cock... - 12/5/2015

If you liked cut cock would you suck an uncut one.....

9 response(s), 11 votes
ucanluvme 94 M
3  questions
Magazine Active ? - 11/19/2015

This Magazine don't seem to be active anymore?

3 response(s), 4 votes
00016 117 M
4  questions
In response to updating - 10/20/2015

There seems to be some regulars here why doesn't everyone just post some question to this board so it updates at least once a week. I am willing to if others are also

4 response(s), 4 votes
sirlovenuts 59 M
1  question
shaved pubic hair? - 10/10/2015

I love a shaved cock! Everytime I shave, even with a brand new razor, I end up with a rash. I have tried dove soap and shaving cream and to no avail, I end up with a rash. Its not from sweat because it happens right after I shave. I have tried Nair and it doesn't seem to remove the hair, even if i keep it on the full 10 minutes. I dont have very thick hair either. I was wondering if anyone has a ...

10 response(s), 9 votes
Jofung_ 65 M
2  questions
Passive and Aktive at the same level - 10/7/2015

Hallo friends. When I put a question here it does not mean I have certain thinking and I wish to force to others, to be agree with me, but really these are the questions rais in my mind . There are milns. of more intellegent Peoplethan I who may reply in a better way as I think. So I get benifit from those replies. Well now my question to you all is, Is it normal that a Person is Passive and has ...

3 response(s), 6 votes
ucanluvme 94 M
3  questions
Updates - 10/6/2015

Don't they ever update the questions?

2 response(s), 6 votes
Jofung_ 65 M
2  questions
Why the men wear Women's dress? - 8/17/2015

Hallo, I am always confused why the men love to wear women's Dress when there own Body is very attrective and they are far better without women's Dress. For exampel the women Need a breast halter to Keep their breast Holding in. Men do not Need it. i think when somebody is homosexual, he likes the men's Body. In homosexuality the men's Body has attrection . Otherwise why he is going away fron ...

8 response(s), 4 votes
discreetman53 71 M
5  questions
Dressing for a reaction. - 8/11/2015

I don't think that I could ever go out and about, where all kinds of guys are doing their own thing, and not check out their stuff. I check out guys from behind as they walk past, or if standing in the checkout line, watching them shop or view their phone, that kind of thing. I usually take an overview look at a guy. Thick or thin, hair or bald, facial hair or shaved, dressed well or poorly, tall ...

6 response(s), 7 votes
Montman56 85 M
2  questions
How can a man find other men with similar needs - 8/5/2015

I am an older Bi male seeking a Montana male who enjoys m2m fun, and can be discrete.Are there any interested males?

3 response(s), 4 votes
maxcargoplay 39 M
1  question
Nudists - 8/1/2015

Any of you guys go to nudist camps? If so, do you know of any in Norway, maybe in Scandinavia (and preferably guys only)

1 response(s), 0 votes
sexstraved2 67 M
13  questions
why??? - 7/17/2015

Why is it so hard for people to read bios n profiles. I mean I state my likes n get e mails , flirts, hot listed by people that I'm not interested in. At times just f n crude . I try to make nice and respond, but some get all bent out shape. I like to hear your opinions

4 response(s), 8 votes
gayperthman 63 M
2  questions
My Neighbors Part 3 - 7/3/2015

Sad to say my Philippino neighbors are returning home, only Leo is still here and he is becoming a lot more aggressive for sex. I am a bit worried my wife might notice my disappearing act but so far she has said nothing. Leo has the house to himself and of course he has me to himself and he is loving it. I really am his sex slave now. I have sex with him almost everyday and it is hard work. My ...

3 response(s), 8 votes
niceandshy53 63 M
4  questions
cock - 6/15/2015

i love uncut cock they look so good to me

9 response(s), 21 votes
marvitto1 51 M
4  questions
Sex between Men - 6/15/2015

I am curious if there are any man couples out there that are not actively practising anal sex. I am currently with a boyfriend and have been together for a while now. But it has also been a very long while since we have done the deed. We have done the occasional, blowjob and hand job, but as the months pass by, it has begun to be less and less frequent but we do cuddle a lot. Surprisingly, I ...

2 response(s), 6 votes
niceandshy53 63 M
4  questions
under wear - 6/13/2015

what is the best to wear

11 response(s), 4 votes
niceandshy53 63 M
4  questions
cock rings - 6/13/2015

i wont to get my cock done what you

0 response(s), 4 votes
niceandshy53 63 M
4  questions
shaving - 6/13/2015

what the best way to remove hair from the nuts

5 response(s), 5 votes
SmoothBottom74 41 M
1  question
Inland Empire - Where to go? - 4/27/2015

Hey, I'm new to the site, fit, attractive professional, bottom. Recently relocated to the Inland Empire, east of LA. Would like a recommendation on a place to go, meet up with other guys....

0 response(s), 1 vote
luvhardbodies162 62 M
1  question
First-time Bottom - 3/27/2015

Starting to consider trying the bottom position as of late.....never have given it any consideration until just recently. After swimming last evening as I was showering I placed a finger in my ass and the nerve endings toward the the front end of the rectum were amazingly sensitive and convinced me to look into this farther as I think I may really like this!

Just wondering if you guys ...

5 response(s), 8 votes
cityboy57 66 M
1  question
Being naked outdoors? - 3/22/2015

I would love to find a great place, in the lower Hudson Valley, N.Y. Where you can be naked outdoors, very remote.I have`nt been naked outdoors for years.

7 response(s), 18 votes
kleemann 63 M
2  questions
Are there any gay guys in Tayside? Scotland - 3/8/2015

I have tried contacting several guys in Tayside Scotland and beyond and made no contact whatsoever. When I was in Asia I made 1000's of contacts within minutes of being on OP. But now back in the UK zerro, zerro zerro, I am reduced to wanking non stop, come on guys there must be someone needing his cock sucked, I will even provide the accommodation, I just want man to man sex........

4 response(s), 3 votes