Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

The Advice Line lets you ask all those questions you always wanted and then get advice from all the members of Outpersonals.com The largest Gay singles Network!.
Click on the titles to give your advice. Click here to ask your question.
sparky696969 63 M
81  questions
Need some hepl please - 6/7/2014

My high school did not have the book, everything you need to know about your penis, can someone please tell me, just how far back should the skin be able to move on an uncircumcised penis ? i have looked and looked on the net and can not find an answer, what i do find is, some say just behind the "head" others say it should move all the way to the base, which is it ? i have a very short ...

3 response(s), 4 votes
cool5050 71 M
5  questions
Why????? - 5/30/2014

If the wheel works, Why do you guys keep changing it??? For the amount we gold and V.I.P. members pay we sure done get what we pay for!! At least I feel this way..........

2 response(s), 7 votes
cool5050 71 M
5  questions
Why????? - 5/30/2014

If the wheel works, Why do you guys keep changing it??? For the amount we gold and V.I.P. members pay we sure done get what we pay for!! At least I feel this way..........

0 response(s), 2 votes
cool5050 71 M
5  questions
Why????? - 5/30/2014

0 response(s), 2 votes
jan4667 77 M
2  questions
A little bit of kink - 5/29/2014

How many 'bottoms' like to be spanked(from playful to real) before, during or after sex, either while roleplaying or just for the wantoness of it.

12 response(s), 5 votes
ghostgirlv333 64 T
18  questions
adult time travel - 5/15/2014

if you could go back in time what sex tips would you go back and give yourself

5 response(s), 6 votes
ghostgirlv333 64 T
18  questions
for the tops your legs open or closed - 4/29/2014

ok you got someone and your about to go doggie style and they get down and spread there knees out making you have to spread your legs out even wider to get down and go to town or you do readjust them so you can close your legs and get to it what do you do and why?

2 response(s), 6 votes
lovestick6969 51 M
14  questions
soft to hard? - 4/24/2014

One of my favourite things is to have my dick sucked while its still soft and feel it grow into the other guys mouth. And I absolutely love giving head to a guy who's soft, making it grow, filling my mouth.

does anyone else really enjoy this too?

13 response(s), 19 votes
sparky696969 63 M
81  questions
your advice please - 4/1/2014

I have a male friend who is 22, his dad died when he was 6 and has lived with his mother, all this time without a man in his life as a dad. he is learning disadvantaged and because of this he never went to grade school, Jr. high or high school and has never been around other boys his age. i found out the other day by accident that he knows nothing about sex and jacking off, should i tell him ? ...

5 response(s), 10 votes
freakblkbisexual 39 M
1  question
Never had anal sex. - 3/11/2014

I have been bi for years but a part of me is afraid to try anal sex. I hear it will hurt and i have even heard some guys say there ass was bleeding. I want to try it so bad. i keep thinking about having a dick in my ass as a guys rubs my nipples. Does anyone have any advice on this ????

8 response(s), 12 votes
sparky696969 63 M
81  questions
brother is also gay - 2/10/2014

I just discovered my brother is also gay, what is the best way to ask him to jack me off ?

7 response(s), 7 votes
XXX2B 48 M
1  question
Color of semen? - 1/10/2014

Has anyone had a color like redish/pink seman?

2 response(s), 2 votes
donaldh 74 M
6  questions
How to get noticed - 1/6/2014

I have recently accepted the fact that I am gay, however I find it difficult to meet men who enjoy the same sexuality (maybe it's because I am a late bloomer). Is there any thing that I can wear to let other men of the same sexual leaning know that I am available?

1 response(s), 8 votes
Samsung44 45 M
1  question
How do i practice correct hygiene if I want to participate in anal sex - 1/3/2014

I am sure that this question has been asked a million times or more but I have never been with a guy but at the rather mature age of 42 I am at last in a place in my life where I would like to experience sex with a man. I have had lots of fun times on my own playing with my ass but have never been able to fully master the cleaning routine.. can any one offer me any tips Please

3 response(s), 10 votes
ladd2046 78 M
1  question
Longest member on OP - 12/22/2013

Just looked at my title and realized that it can be taken more than one way. While I would enjoy seeing pictures of the guys with the longest members on OP, what I'm curious about is who has been a member of OP the longest. Anyone know when OP was started?

4 response(s), 5 votes
Enculer 59 M
1  question
Fisting lube - 12/20/2013

Being a total bottom I love having my hole worked and stretched. I tried being fisted a few times many years ago but never managed to achieve it and gave up trying as I have small hips and wonder if my my pelvic bones get in the way.

I am very keen to try again and looking for advice on whether it is possible that my small hips do prevent me taking a fist. I would also be grateful for ...

5 response(s), 3 votes
robdessertrider 66 M
1  question
Gay Bathhouses - 12/15/2013

I have been to Gay bath houses in several cities, Denver, Colorado Springs, and Las Vegas. Have any of you been to these and did you have a good experience? I have from outright fucking amazing hookups, to absolutely no action whatever. Just curious if your having the same results.

7 response(s), 7 votes
sexstraved2 67 M
13  questions
fake frauds phonies outpersonals. - 10/25/2013

One question , you flirt, hot list, e-mail , then disappear when comes to meeting. Why? Don't want to hear from the regular responders to this cause most of you are so full of it, how's about some new people or just ones tired of all the crap some of you dish out.

3 response(s), 9 votes
donaldh 74 M
6  questions
Milking - 9/14/2013

What does it mean when your partner says that he wants to milk you.

3 response(s), 2 votes
hotass2ball 50 M
2  questions
Quality Sex - 9/5/2013

How many guys of a quality sex calibur are looking for a hot ass to fuck. Well I am looking for an energetic top........Any cummers?

0 response(s), 6 votes
hotass2ball 50 M
2  questions
Deep Throat - 8/28/2013

I enjoy my lovers cock in my throat, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,, any advice

3 response(s), 4 votes
geimy111 53 M
1  question
NES for fun - 8/3/2013

Let me ask you something is fun too, but is having sex in the bathroom with a partner you love strongly starts to take off his clothes and then START him with kisses and lick nipples and then go down to the cock and begin suck strongly and super fun and go down to the balls sucking greedily and then lick butt how this fun than approve hope to comment, and wants to add I'm OK, you absolute ...

2 response(s), 2 votes
manboybigcock 29 M
1  question
mu nam toni from belgium singel man old 26 skipe nam toni.mendes8 - 8/3/2013

im with sexy man hard spiren iam singel man live belgium

0 response(s), 1 vote
ilovetoswallow 60 M
1  question
adultery - 7/30/2013

i want to know if it is considered adultery if a married man has sex with a man

6 response(s), 5 votes
geimy11 53 M
1  question
It is not fair - 7/19/2013

It is not fair that is converted to a person of the old members in the membership of gold, a member of Standard and prohibited from contact or see on profile your friends, this prejudice has to be a flexibility in dealing We homosexuals suffer us suffer from pressure from governments tyrant and when we have an opportunity and port meet through and build relationships considered folds of miles ...

1 response(s), 3 votes
gbbeamer4242 64 M
1  question
ass - 7/17/2013

what is is like to have someone up your ass i have tried didos before but it hurts alot how do loosing my self you to enjoy the feeling

4 response(s), 6 votes
sexstraved2 67 M
13  questions
oral - 7/12/2013

When performing oral do like the sweet pre-cum or the

end load

5 response(s), 7 votes
sexstraved2 67 M
13  questions
oral - 7/12/2013

When performing oral do like the sweet pre-cum or the

end load

5 response(s), 5 votes
smoothtime_ahead 55 M
3  questions
How far will you go - 7/5/2013

Yeah so I have proposition's to meet an get my dick wet & what I came on this site for.

How many miles will you travel to be with someone; To cure your sex drive & companionship on a regular basis.

6 response(s), 6 votes
Kinktoy 32 M
1  question
Would you fuck me? - 7/4/2013

Would you fuck me? Or at least suck on your musket I can't seem to get anybody to at least jerkoff over me.

10 response(s), 11 votes