Stäng Var god fyll i ditt Användarnamn och Lösenord
Nollställ Lösenord
Om du glömt ditt lösenord, kan du fylla i ditt användarnamn eller din e-postadress nedan. En e-post kommer då att skickas med en länk för att sätta upp ett nytt lösenord.
Avbryt
Återställningslänk skickad
Lösenordsåterställning skickad till
Kolla din e-post och skriv in bekräftelsekoden:
Ser du inte mailet?
  • Skicka Bekräftelse Länk Igen
  • Börja om
Stäng
Om du har frågor, vänligen kontakta Kundtjänst

Rådgivningsspalten tillåter dig att ställa alla de frågor du alltid velat ställa och sedan får råd av alla medlemmarna på Outpersonals.com The largest Gay singles Network!.
Klicka på titlarna för att ge ditt råd. Klicka här för att ställa en fråga.
littleguy57 63 M
11  frågor
Double penetration - 2023-09-23

Have you ever had two penises fucking your ass at the same time?

6 response(s), 2 votes
littleguy57 63 M
11  frågor
Asshole gaping - 2023-09-23

I'd like to hear from a man or woman who knows how to gape their asshole, and give me advice on how to do it?

1 response(s), 0 votes
rockybi4u 77 M
1  fråga
Sneezing - 2023-09-03

Lately after having an orgasm I sneeze two or three times , anyone else experience this ?

0 response(s), 0 votes
littleguy57 63 M
11  frågor
Bi threesums - 2023-06-23

Hey Guys, has your wife or girlfriend ever watched you give a blowjob or get assfucked ?

3 response(s), 0 votes
littleguy57 63 M
11  frågor
Water Sports - 2023-06-06

I knew a woman who when we had anal sex wanted me to piss in her. She also pissed in my mouth. Though a guy hasn't yet done either to me, I'd like to give and get both. To those who do this, do you prefer having your ass or mouth pissed in?

2 response(s), 1 vote
littleguy57 63 M
11  frågor
Pickle Park rest stop. - 2023-06-06

Over a month ago, a wide spread brush fire broke out in the area. Closing the rest stop for a few weeks. Now reopened, but can it be unsafe to be in the burnt area? If you're familiar with this site, please respond.

1 response(s), 0 votes
Looking4frst 47 M
1  fråga
New - 2023-03-15

Need tranny fem first time asap

0 response(s), 1 vote
littleguy57 63 M
11  frågor
Keeping your shirt on for oral or anal sex - 2022-11-29

l don't like guys touching me above the waist, or me them. <br><br> If we were having sex, how would you feel about that?

8 response(s), 3 votes
skintight2 57 M
1  fråga
Trying to find a copy of one of most popular stories posted here back in 2012? - 2022-09-08

I think it was called Handyman or by someone named Handyman. It was wonderfully written and super hot about an older man seducing a younger one. I thought I had saved a copy somewhere because I loved rereading it to make me hard and leak pre-cum.

1 response(s), 0 votes
advent43 67 M
11  frågor
Prostate Orgasm - 2021-03-17

Over the years I've become aware of men that can achieve "prostate orgasms" thru prostate stimulation only. I've attempted this with various toys specifically for this purpose without success. Any information, tips or recommendations would be appreciated.

22 response(s), 5 votes
BuckeyeBtm 70 M
4  frågor
Keeping it Bare - 2020-10-23

I saw the question about shaving or trimming. I was wondering if anyone had used the stuff like Nair? Any problems with it - burning, etc? Does it work? How often do you have to use it?

15 response(s), 3 votes
BuckeyeBtm 70 M
4  frågor
Virus Test - 2020-10-05

After all these months I am so horny I would love a good orgy, but I am not hooking up right now because of the virus. How about you? If the virus test with the immediate results was available to all would you have a guy take it, and if negative, hook up right after?

8 response(s), 1 vote
HOT10012 62 M
2  frågor
Do you shave or trim or neither? - 2020-08-20

Notice the young bucks are shaving their junk ....not just a trim. How about you and what do you think of it ?

47 response(s), 10 votes
littleguy57 63 M
11  frågor
Whos had a gum job aka toothless blowjob ? - 2020-07-16

I was having lunch at a rest stop today and was talking to a guy who offered to suck my dick. Unfortunately I was already late and said I'd like to but had to go. He told me he would take his teeth out, and I said maybe some other time. <br><br> I'm wondering what the difference would be, if you know please tell me.

10 response(s), 1 vote
lovestick6969 51 M
14  frågor
The biggest... - 2020-05-27

Whats the biggest dick you've ever taken up the cock hole? <br><br> me? 9 inches... thick and cut <3

21 response(s), 7 votes
littleguy57 63 M
11  frågor
Social distancesing - 2020-05-10

It's been a while since I've given a blowjob. Last week while taking a piss at a rest stop, where I have made some hook- ups, this nice old guy really wanted to give me a blowjob. I told him I would like that! and like to give him one too, but am afraid of Corona virus. So how should I pursue this?

10 response(s), 2 votes
lovestick6969 51 M
14  frågor
If you could only have one.. - 2020-04-17

Hey boys, if you could only have one which would it be - a cock up the ass or a dick in your mouth? <br><br> And please tell me why? <br><br> <br><br> xx

35 response(s), 10 votes
littleguy57 63 M
11  frågor
Greetings NNJ guys - 2020-03-09

Who likes rocklodge in Stockholm or pickle park w.milf...? I'd like to check it out with you!

0 response(s), 1 vote
littleguy57 63 M
11  frågor
Hey Morris County NJ... - 2020-02-15

...where do you have the best luck hooking up?

1 response(s), 3 votes
glendagalecd 54 M
2  frågor
How can I get some older dick - 2019-12-29

I'm a virgin and new at this I'm trying to chat with older men

26 response(s), 12 votes
glendagalecd 54 M
2  frågor
Looking for some dick - 2019-12-29

Is there anyone in Clemson I'm trying to find a guy I need some dick I'm Glenda Gale horney as hell 6

14 response(s), 7 votes
tnytgr6977 58 M
1  fråga
New cross dresser here - 2019-12-03

I find it hard to find clothes that fit my petite figure and need help with make up

12 response(s), 8 votes
littleguy57 63 M
11  frågor
Where to go ? - 2019-11-17

I'm looking for bisexual saunas close to Morris County, New Jersey. Anyone know of any ? Thanks, littleguy57

2 response(s), 4 votes
advent43 67 M
11  frågor
trouble posting a question? - 2019-11-14

I've twice attempted to post a question here and despite the fact that it was approved, for some reason it disappeared over night...twice, without explanation. Anyone have a similar experience? This is a copy of the approval; <br><br> Dear advent43, <br><br> Thank you for submitting your article to our Magazine at OutPersonals. It has been approved and is now visible ...

5 response(s), 1 vote
advent43 67 M
11  frågor
Monogamy, a dated concept? - 2019-11-13

Frustrated here as I've not had any luck finding a lover. I've written a concise profile and included my recent photos. I've been exceedingly careful, actually dormant from sexual contact for several years and was recently tested for HIV, which came as no surprise, was negative. <br><br> Despite the fact that I've stated my desire for a monogamous relationship with a ...

0 response(s), 1 vote
advent43 67 M
11  frågor
Monogamy, a dated concept? - 2019-11-12

Frustrated here as I've not had any luck finding a lover. I've written a concise profile and included my recent photos. I've been exceedingly careful, actually dormant from sexual contact for several years and was recently tested for HIV, which came as no surprise, was negative. <br><br> Despite the fact that I've stated my desire for a monogamous relationship with a ...

2 response(s), 0 votes
ruwanting 62 M
2  frågor
1st Timers - 2019-11-05

We all finally meet someone and make that transition from cybersex OP to actual skin to skin in real life. <br><br> What was it like your first time meeting someone from online. Were you scared, maybe nervous. Or were you hard as a rock and couldn’t wait to dive right in? <br><br> Was it public? Private, in a car, at a movie, or? <br><br> Please dont forget ...

28 response(s), 10 votes
ruwanting 62 M
2  frågor
Who started out with visits to the bookstore, park or cruising and camping or...;-) - 2019-11-04

Details are very welcome. Was it or night. Were u nervous or apprehensive. How did it feel when the first cock slid into your mouth? Or your tight lil bottomhole? Were u a party, or a friends house where it happened? So many ways men have found their way to this site. So many roads we have taken to find some satisfaction whether or night, we all have that need. That hunger if you will, to feel ...

18 response(s), 9 votes
jjfsrvt77 57 M
2  frågor
The New Average - 2019-10-23

So what is m/f conversation this afternoon. being a 7... I once thought I had a slight edge.. but now i'm worried I don't measure up.

17 response(s), 7 votes
BuckeyeBtm 70 M
4  frågor
Straight? - 2019-10-05

I have seen guys profiles on sites like this that say they are straight and versatile. If they are on these sites looking for sex wouldn't that make them Bi not straight? Also if they are versatile doesn't that mean they will bottom? So how can they be straight?

17 response(s), 11 votes