Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

The feeling of anal sex...     783 views

Unrevealed
5 Comments
The feeling of anal sex...

How does anal sex feel like?

Deaa3006
80 Comments
What do you think?

Members can vote on this response!

it fills like the best thing in the world. I love to have hard man fuck me full of his hot cum. the fill of his cock flexing in me as his hot load warms my inside. the fill I get when I walk the house and his jizz runs down the inside of my legs. and how it fills when he gets hard and get and just nails me to beat all hell

passionate_guy9
65 Comments
What do you think?

mmmmm
I luv 2 fill
butt
I luv 2 b filled even more....
any one wanna do me?

I'll do you!

Rikki4
186 Comments
What do you think?

It feels great! Especially with a man I am in love with. I love to feel his cock in me as far as it will go each time he thrusts. I love to hold his balls as he moves his hips so his penis moves in and out of my "cunt". I love to feel him cum when he is in me all the way.

weinerdv
58 Comments
What do you think?

I like to have my ass played with; whether that is someone rubbing or rimming my ass or having a hard cock or dildothrust into my ass...it all feels good if done properly.

Otter63
2 Comments
What do you think?

A big hard cock in your ass is the best! Two is better, I have friends on the WA coast, both well hung. I can take one after the other. They get my ass well lubed and then I get well used. Then later getting put in the sling and repeat....mmmm yeah!!! Gets me moaning for more!

1funbidude
20 Comments
What do you think?

Its been a long time for me. I would really enjoy a slender 8" dick
sliding back and forth deep up inside of me. Any 21 to 40 year old men in Lincoln interested.

russte2
55 Comments
What do you think?

I'm new at it but love it anyone in Bedford Hills ny here

TRASHEDWHORE
247 Comments
What do you think?

Having a cock in my ass and being used as a fuck hole, gets me hot.

24/7 BOTTOM WHORE
justme946
23 Comments
What do you think?

The feel of a hard cock is like being hungery, you have this empty feeling for something but just not sure. but the secound your ass is penatrated you know that it's be moment you've beening waiting for.when the head of a large cock pops the enterance of your ass open you feel delighted. when it's slidding in you all you can do is want more, the best part is when your partner releases his hot load of cum deep in you and you get that very warm feeling deep inside you , you know that your partner has enjoyed himself and you are just gigglely with knowing you just got what you wanted. a really hard cock and a full load of hot cum. now just spread your cheeks and do it again.

RB71246
42 Comments
What do you think?

My favorite position is to sit on his lap facing him then slowly inch his cock up my ass. I can kiss him & hold him close to me, or I can lean back & rock my ass side2side, back/forth, up/down. I did this last week with one of my lovers. He isn't as tall as me, but his cock is 7 inches & nearly 2 inches in diameter. I really love him to fuck me. I love his cock deep in me. I love to kiss him & hold him while impaled on his pussy-filling erection. With the sweat poring off of us we fucked till we orgasmed together. That doesn't always happen but did this time.
He has also fucked me while I'm on my back with my legs wrapped around his waist. We can kiss that way too & I can feel his chest against mine when he lays fully on me with his cock all the way up my ass. This is my second favorite position. He has more control that way & is a nice variation.

RB71246
42 Comments
What do you think?

I'm not very shy about my body. I love to arouse a man's interest and will pose for him if he like's that. I have been to the bath house and that is a great turn on. naked, hung men everywhere. I also get naked in my yard. I have done gardening naked in my fenced area. Also, in a tree filled section of my fenced yard, I have taken my clothes off and masturbated, stroking my hard on in the sun. I could be seen by the neighbors I guess, but not likely with the trees in full foliage. The thought is there however.
Then there is the gay cruising area in the nearby mountains. There, it is clothing optional, and men may have sex with each other, sometimes in full view of other men. I have done that and what a delight. Here's one scenario.
One time I set my lawn chair along the drive area overlooking an area high above the water to get some sun and some attention. A nice tall man soon came over while I sat naked, sipping a water bottle filled with merlot. He too was naked. We chatted, then I paused, turned to him and said "I really like the look of your cock". He smiled, turned to me and displayed close to my face his very large manhood already gaining riggor. I took his cock (over 7" long and 2" in diameter) in my hand, which was eye level, and placed it gently in my mouth. Both of us, naked as jay birds, in full view of the people below, along a drive area where others could walk, or drive by. I sucked for a while and then he said, "lets move over to my truck near the trees, where we can have a bit more fun". I agreed. We put his truck tail gate down and, still in full view of the drive area, he lay down in the bed of the truck with his legs in the air and his ass toward me. I leaned in and began to rim his pussy. He moaned, his cock grew fully hard and erect. I love sucking/licking clean 'pussy' and he very much appreciated all of my attention to this sensitive body part. Soon, I asked if he would insert his substantial cock up my ass. He agreed. A couple of other sun worshippers were strolling along the drive area. They stopped to watch us as my man friend bent my nude frame over the tailgate and slowly inserted his condom covered cock into my lubed man's pussy. I pushed back to help him enter me. We gently pushed against each other and soon my new friend's cock was fully up into my canal. We soon began a rhythm with him moving in/out, in/out and me pushing back and urging him on between my moans. It felt delightful. The watchers came closer, each with a smile on his face. My naked friend and I were in the throws of passion, fucking with abandon. I came first without much effort and with lots of eager sexual mumblings. My man friend soon did the same and we ground our bodies together in a final frenzy with him reaching around me to hug me close as he drove his ample cock up my canal. It was picture perfect and sensually delightful. The watching men, each with their own erections stroked themselves for a bit more then wandered on to find more action.

Molallabibottom
79 Comments
What do you think?

I've been done a few times. A mixture of pain, pleasure, knowing someone is enjoying fucking you...being penetrated, used, enjoyed. Hot.

Rikki4
186 Comments
What do you think?

I love being fucked like that-for me that's a good feeling!

sexymichael69
17 Comments
What do you think?

WOW, It makes me fill so pretty. I LOVE the fill of a hard big dick all the way up my bottom, Slow and it takes for ever. MMMMMMmmmmmmmm. I LOVE that. What a turn on. Hes fucking me and making out with me Y hes fucking me hard. And I LOVE it whem a man com's in me. It fills so good..

To link to this group topic The feeling of anal sex... use [group_post 123020] in your messages.