Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

Ripped In Salem

This site is about the the physical, internal and external, and what it means to be healthy, how important it is, the role that excercise plays in our day and in our lives. This group is for men who have already found the motivation, and for those who are looking for that kind of support, who currently are not involved in a program, for those especially who look at themselves everyday and think, this will never change no matter what I do, there is hope, always, and answer to a specific need, or condition, there is always an answer. Here I would like to discuss these issues, and they are listed in order by priority and the groups reason for being. #1. Working out and getting to the gym #2. Need a partner or looking for the right gym or program #3. Our health, and everything related to that, aids/HIV, power foods, techniques and excercises, discussion of muscle groups and segregation, cardio, cardio, cardio...

Topic(s): Advice, Aging/Age Difference, Fitness/Sports, Health, HIV/Aids, Sports

pdxguy2004 44M
Keywords

Only registered members of Outpersonals.com The largest Gay singles Network! can join this group. Click here to register.

Topics in Ripped In Salem
View  Recent | Active

PostAuthorViewsCommentsLast Update
i want some in salemdemone271  0  5/26/2006
walk away
versabiqt
44  0  5/19/2006
TO ALLdart7728  0  1/19/2006
Need a training partner
pdxguy2004
165  0  4/23/2005
Staring over
Tmmcat1
227  0  3/14/2005
Thanks...!dart77157  0  1/27/2005

To link to this group (Ripped In Salem) use [group 1881] in your messages.

0 Group Members

This group has no members yet.

Recent Visitors

More in Greater Salem Area

Browse Local Members
Read Local Blogs
View All for This Region
Read Site Support Blog