Cerrar Por favor ingresa tu Nombre de Usuario y Password
Cambiar contraseña
Si te has olvidado de tu contraseña, a continuación puedes escribir tu nombre de usuario o dirección de correo electrónico y te enviaremos un correo con un enlace para que configures una contraseña nueva.
Cancelar
Enlace de restablecimiento enviado
Enlace de restablecimiento de contraseña enviado a
Revisa tu e-mail e ingresa el código de confirmación:
¿No ves el correo electrónico?
  • Reenviar el enlace de confirmación
  • Volver a empezar
Cerrar
Si tienes alguna pregunta, por favor contacta al Servicio de Atención al Cliente

Joys of Cock Sucking and Nipple Play     56 vistas

Nikid_Man4U
12 Entradas publicadas
Joys of Cock Sucking and Nipple Play

For me there's no doubt of the direct connection between my nipples and my cock's glans. How many of you guys enjoy your nipples played with and to what degree?

I love my nipples played with and lightly when I orgasm. It increases the intensity immensely when I cum. The recipe to turn me to putty is to begin by lightly playing with my tits and cock. Then progress slowly to pinching my nips and rubbing my breasts hard while sucking me off and you'll turn me into a quivering blob of jello. I absolutely luv it!!

btccu4
124 Entradas publicadas
Qué te parece?

Los usuarios pueden votar sobre esta respuesta.

My Nipples are very sensitive they can get very hard and stiff quickly I love to have them played with !!

Para enlazar a este tema del grupo Joys of Cock Sucking and Nipple Play utiliza [group_post 163600] en tus mensajes.