パスワードリセット用のリンクが以下に送信されました
Eメールを確認して確認用のコードを入力してください:
Eメールが見当たりませんか?
  • Eメールを再送信
  • もう一度見る
閉じる
ご質問がございましたらカスタマーサービスにお問い合わせください

Central Florida Fun In The Sun

A group for like minded guys,couples,bi couples and TS/TGs who are interested in exploring thier sexuality with others. The ideal goal is to get members together at Hotels/Homes or Gay/Bi Friendly Resorts, where we can meet for adult orientated fun. Members should be open minded,clean,well groomed and of course disease free as well as respectful to all other members. The only way this works is if everyone shares thier ideas and lets me know when the best time for them to attend. I will do my best to respond quickly and try to schedule these meetings according to the majority of requests. I will e mail every member a time place and what type of get togther each meeting will be i.e. Gay Only/Bi Sexual Only/TS TG or Open to All. Hopefully we will all be able to have some great times together and meet new friends. NO DISRESPECTFUL PEOPLE WILL BE TOLERATED OR ALLOWED TO REMAIN A MEMBER. REMEMBER NOT EVERYONE SHARES THE SAME TASTES AS OTHERS. NO MEANS NO.

トピック: グループセックス
条件: man, gay couple (two men), bi couple (woman and bi man), group 又は、 trans between 25 and 55 seeking man, gay couple (two men), bi couple (woman and bi man), group 又は、 trans 距離 75 の Inverness, Florida, United States
管理人
luv269wu 57男
キーワード

Outpersonals.com The largest Gay singles Network! に登録したメンバーだけがグループに参加できます。 ここ をクリックして登録しましょう。

Central Florida Fun In The Sunのトピック
閲覧数  最新 | アクティブ

投稿投稿者閲覧コメント最終更新時間
Lets get together!!oral4all200725  0  2007/5/16

このグループとリンクするには、(Central Florida Fun In The Sun) あなたのメッセージに [group 7496] を含んで下さい。

1 グループメンバー

luv269wu  
57男 | 0 掲載

最近の訪問者

luv269wu