Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

For those wanting great head

I am trying to find the serious men that truly love the feeling on a very long lasting, sensually pleasing blowjob on a regular basis for those living or visiting the Phoenix area. For those outside of the area, I do travel for business, you never know when I will be in your area.

I am a straight male that truly loves women but I enjoy orally pleasing both men and women. I do not do anything else with men sexually but lick, suck, and swallow every drop. I know how good it feels when women give me head, I know what feels good as a male, and I luv submitting my mouth to clean, d/d free, men that are hungry to receive great head! The more you want me to suck you, the more you physically and verbally express you want me to suck you, the more intense the pleasure will be for the both of us, making me moan and groan.

Restrictions: man, gay couple (two men), bi couple (woman and bi man), group or trans between 25 and 55 seeking man, gay couple (two men), bi couple (woman and bi man), group or trans

like2opu 64M
Keywords

Only registered members of Outpersonals.com The largest Gay singles Network! can join this group. Click here to register.

Topics in For those wanting great head

There are no discussions in this group yet. To post topics, you must be a member of a group in this region.

To link to this group (For those wanting great head) use [group 9507] in your messages.

2 Group Members

Amher82  
41M | 0 posts
View my blog

Head4two5  
58M | 0 posts

Recent Visitors

Amher82