Fechar Favor digitar seu Nome de Usuário e Senha
Redefinir Senha
Caso tenha esquecido sua senha, digite seu nome de usuário ou endereço de e-mail abaixo. Um e-mail será enviado com um link onde você poderá criar uma nova senha.
Cancelar
Link para redefinir a senha enviado
Link para redefinir a senha enviado para
Confira o seu email e digite o código de confirmação:
Não vê o email?
  • Reenviar link de confirmação
  • Começar novamente
Fechar
Se você tem alguma pergunta, por favor entre em contato com o Serviço ao Cliente

For those wanting great head

I am trying to find the serious men that truly love the feeling on a very long lasting, sensually pleasing blowjob on a regular basis for those living or visiting the Phoenix area. For those outside of the area, I do travel for business, you never know when I will be in your area.

I am a straight male that truly loves women but I enjoy orally pleasing both men and women. I do not do anything else with men sexually but lick, suck, and swallow every drop. I know how good it feels when women give me head, I know what feels good as a male, and I luv submitting my mouth to clean, d/d free, men that are hungry to receive great head! The more you want me to suck you, the more you physically and verbally express you want me to suck you, the more intense the pleasure will be for the both of us, making me moan and groan.

Restrições: man, gay couple (two men), bi couple (woman and bi man), group ou trans entre 25 and 55 seeking man, gay couple (two men), bi couple (woman and bi man), group ou trans

Moderador
like2opu 64H
Palavras Chave

Somente usuários registrados em Outpersonals.com The largest Gay singles Network! podem se afiliar a este grupo. Clique aqui para se registrar.

Tópicos no For those wanting great head

Não há discussões ainda neste grupo. Para publicar tópicos, você ser membro do grupo nesta região.

Para fazer o link com esse grupo (For those wanting great head) use [group 9507] em suas mensagens.

2 Usuários do Grupo

Amher82  
41H | 0 publicações
Ver meu blog

Head4two5  
58H | 0 publicações

Visitantes Recentes

Amher82